SECRETS & REGRETS

By PLK_ARMY

Kim Yoongi, Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook.... all three are brothers. Yoongi loves both his brothers. Yoongi... More

Introduction & Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Season 2 OUT!!!

Chapter 33

2.1K 95 20
By PLK_ARMY

Tae and Jimin went to their teacher's cabin. Yoona was already there. She greeted Jimin and Jimin greeted her back. Taehyung and Yoona were not talking to each other. Just then teacher said, "Tae are you going to attend the event or not?" Tae replied, "I am attending mam. I will do my best."

Teacher smiled and said, "Thats good. All three of you get ready. We are leaving in half an hour. Don't forget to carry your ids and here are your access cards. You guys can enter the Company's premises by using this card only. So keep it always with you." They all took the cards and got ready to leave.

On the other hand, with Yoongi

Yoongi didn't went to his office. He went to Jin's shooting location. He reached the location and entered there. He was stopped by the security. He said that he knows Jin. Security confirmed and let Yoongi in.

Yoongi saw Jin doing a photoshoot. He was giving various poses and was looking very handsome. Yoongi mumbled, "He is looking so good. I hope his mood is also good." Yoongi stood there waiting for Jin to wrap up. Soon there was break in between the shoot. He went towards Jin and said, "Hyung!"

Jin looked at him and said, "Yoongi-ah! You here? Something happened?" "Hyung, I wanted to talk to you", said Yoongi. Jin sighed and said, "Okay, come with me." They both went to a private room and Jin closed the door.

Jin faced Yoongi and asked, "What do you want to talk about? Tell me." Yoongi answered nervously, "H-hyung, that.... about yesterday...."

Jin hummed. Yoongi took a deep breathe and spoke again, "Hyung, I am sorry for yesterday. I did wrong. There was no fault of Tae in anything but still I punished him. I lost my temper again. Sorry hyung." "And?", Jin asked.

Yoongi looked down and spoke, "And I know that I can't restrict Tae for doing something for his carrer. Its my duty to protect him and I have already arranged more guards for Tae and allowed him to go for the event. I was w-worried for him hyung. I am not justifying my actions hyung. I am really sorry."

"You sure you know all your mistakes now?", asked Jin. Yoongi nodded still looking down. "But I think you are missing something?", said Jin. "I-i don't know hyung", said Yoongi. Jin spoke, "You blamed your mistake on someone else. You blamed Sohee."

After listening her name, Yoongi clenched his fists in anger tightly but spoke while controlling his anger, "I a-am s-sorry for that too hyung. I will never blame anyone else for my mistakes." Jin went a little closer to Yoongi and held his shoulders and spoke, "I talked to Sohee yesterday. Give her another chance. She now knows that you didn't-----"

Before Jin could complete his sentence, Yoongi cut him off in between, jerking his hands away and said, "I always listens to you hyung but I am not going to do this. I hate her. I will never forgive her. She never trusted me and she still don't. I doubt, did she ever loved me. She cannot always do everything according to her. Whenever she wants, she will throw me out of her life and whenever she wants, she will come back in my life. Its not going to happen. Hyung, I am not going to give her another chance in my life."

"Yoongi-ah, listen to me", said Jin but Yoongi said, "No hyung. If you are going to talk about her, then I am not listening to you." Jin then shouted loudly, "Shut up and listen to me."

Yoongi flinched a little and kept quiet. Jin spoke in a loud voice, "I talked to her yesterday and I know she has no intention to hurt Tae and Jungkook. You already did wrong to Tae and I am warning you, don't punish them again for meeting Sohee. If you don't want to give her another chance then don't but I am sure she will not harm your brothers. You can trust me on this. If you do something to Tae and Jungkook again for the same fucking reason, I swear I will tie you with a car and will drag you on the road. Then everyone will see the most dangerous mafia getting punished by me. UNDERSTOOD?"

Yoongi just nodded. Jin screamed, "I want words Mr. Kim Yoongi." He then kicked Yoongi's left leg hardly. He stumbled and fell down to his left. "Y-yeah hyung. U-understood", said Yoongi. "Better", said Jin.

Then he turn around to leave but spoke again, "If I don't say anything to you, it doesn't mean I don't get mad at your irrational actions. I swear, yesterday I wanted to beat you up so bad but I controlled myself cause I know you were already guilty."

Yoongi spoke in a low voice, "S-sorry hyung." "Pick your sorry up from the floor along with yourself and leave from here", said Jin harshly. "I a-am leaving", said Yoongi. Jin left the room and Yoongi also got up from the floor.

He stretched his left leg a little and massaged it and mumbled, "His kick was hard. Ahhh, its paining. He is stronger than me. Only his kick or punch can make me fall on the floor. I wonder why I have him as my hyung. He is so scary when angry. Mr. Kim Yoongi, you pissed him off today, great job. Now don't do anything else if you don't want to be punished by him. Lets go from here. This room is not giving me good vibes." Yoongi left the room and went back to his car. He sat in and drove off.

On the other hand, with Tae

They all reached the Company for the workshop. Soon the workshop starts. It was going smoothly. They were introduced to many people with whom they will be working. Then they were taught about basics of designing. It was now lunch break. They all went to have their lunch. Yoona sat on a different table in order not to make Taehyung uncomfortable.

Just then Jimin said, "Shouldn't we call Yoona here? She is sitting alone there. Its not good." Tae didn't said anything. Jimin stood up and went to her and asked her to come to their table. She first denied but then Jimin pressurized her, so she couldn't deny more. She joined Tae and Jimin for lunch. Only Jimin and Yoona talked to each other the whole time. Tae didn't talked and was glancing at Yoona from time to time.

After lunch they all went to the workshop again. Soon the workshop ended. Then the coordinator said, "Now you all will be having a Company tour and after that you all will be meeting the designers. Then you all can start working with them. Good luck to all of you."

Then, a person came and took all of them and started giving them the Company tour. After some time, they went to the design department and reached to the designers work area. There were two top designers already working on something. The person who came with them went towards the designers and spoke, "Sir, they three are the interns from the fashion university. They are here for assisting you both."

The designers nodded and introduced themselves. Jimin, Tae and Yoona also introduced themselves. They all got comfortable with each other soon. Then they started working.

Time skips, around 9 p.m.

They all were continously working. Then one of the designers said, "I am going to have coffee. Do anyone wants to come?" Everyone shook their heads. He went out. After some time, other designer spoke, "Jimin, I need to get some files from the office. Can you please come and help me, those files are heavy." "Yeah sure", said Jimin. They both exited the room.

Yoona and Tae were left alone. Tae was doing his work, then Yoona spoke, "Taehyung, I am sorry." Tae looked at Yoona. Yoona continued to speak looking down, "I am sorry, I spoke in your matter. I never wanted to hurt you. I was just worried about you leaving this event. You know this is a great opportunity and I never wanted you to drop out of it. You deserves this. Sorry again. I will maintain my distance from now on."

Tae was about to spoke something but then he saw some boxes were about to fall on Yoona from the shelf. He immediately ran towards her and cover her from behind keeping his hands on the table from behind her. Yoona was startled. Just then the boxes fell. Yoona closed her eyes but was safe as the boxes fell on Tae's back. Tae hissed in pain and jerked a little forward due to the weight of the boxes. Tae's back was not healed yet. It has bruises and now the boxes fell on him, his back was paining his hell.

Yoona opened her eyes and saw Tae in pain. She asked getting worried, "Are you fine? Is it paining alot?" Tae backed away a little from Yoona and spoke, "No its fine. I can manage. And I am sorry too, I shouldn't have behaved that way. I know you were just worried." Tae then turned around to go back to his work but stopped by Yoona's voice. She said, "You are not fine. Your back is bleeding. See your shirt."

Before Tae could say anything, she hold his wrist and dragged him out of the room and went to infirmary. Nurse was not there. She made Tae sit on the bed. She then took first aid kit and started opening it and said, "Remove your shirt fast. I will dress your wound." She was worried for Tae. Tae hesitated and Yoona noticed.

She closed the kit again and put it on the table and said, "S-sorry. I will call some nurse." She started leaving but stopped by Tae. He said, "Its fine. You can do it." Tae turned around and unbuttoned his shirt. He lower his shirt a little from his back.

Yoona took the kit and went towards Tae. She saw that Tae is having a cut on his upper back which is bleeding a little. She took the cotton and put antiseptic on it and started cleaning Tae's wound. Then she noticed Tae's back has some marks and it was all bruised. She lowered Tae's shirt a little more and gasped seeing his back. His full back was covered with marks and purple bruises.

She asked being worried, "What happened to your back? Why is it all bruised? Is someone bullying you? Do anyone else knows about it? Tell me." Tae didn't spoke anything. Then Yoona spoke again, "Tell me Taehyung. Is anyone bullying you in university? I will talk to the principal."

"N-no, no need to talk to anyone", said Tae. "Who did this? Your back is bruised badly and why are you not complaining against that person, huh?", asked Yoona.

"Its none of your business. I will handle myself", said Tae and started wearing his shirt properly. Yoona hold his wrist stopping him and said, "Tell me Taehyung please. We need to do something. You can't keep bearing all this pain. You don't deserve all this."

Tae went silent. Yoona asked again, "Tell me. I will help you. Didn't you told Jimin about this?" Tae didn't spoke anything. Then Yoona spoke again, "Okay, I will ask Jimin by myself." After saying this, she started leaving the infirmary but stopped by Tae.

Tae spoke, "My hyung did this." Yoona's eyes widened after hearing Tae. She said, "W-what? Y-your elder brother." Tae nodded. Yoona asked again, "Why? And whatever may be the reason why you didn't stopped him and why you bear all this?"

"It was some misunderstanding. He thought I did something which I shouldn't", said Tae looking away. "But still he can't do something like this. How can you not complain to your hyung about this?", said Yoona.

"I know h-he was wrong. He apologized to me. I-its fine. He have full right on me. I can't tell you everything but its just that I need to listen to him for my own safety. I can't disobey him", said Tae. Yoona had tears in her eyes and she spoke, "Is your hyung this much strict? He beats you like this?"

There was silence for few seconds. Then Tae spoke, "He don't do something like this always. I already told you its all for my own safety. He is strict to keep me safe. I don't have any complains against him being strict. He is elder and he knows what wrong and whats right." Yoona was frustated after listening to Tae. She in her mind, "How can he be like this? How can he not complain to his hyung? And what is this all safety thing."

She came out of her thoughts when Tae spoke, "I-i am going now." Just then Yoona spoke, "No, let me dress your wound first. Then you can leave." Tae nodded and turned around again lowering his shirt a little. Yoona went and put ointment on his back. Tae hissed a little. Then she bandaged the area. "Its done", said Yoona.

Tae wore his shirt properly and stood up to leave. Yoona put the first aid kit back in the shelf. Just then Tae spoke, "T-thank You." Yoona just nodded. Tae spoke again, "Can I a-ask you something?"

Yoona looked at Tae and said, "Yes, tell me." "Why you care this much for me?", asked Tae. Yoona answered immediately, "I-its nothing like that. Boxes fell on you because of me so it was my duty to help you. Yeahh, thats it. Uhhmmm, I am leaving now."

After saying this, she immediately left the room leaving Tae behind. Tae smiled and mumbled, "Cute."

Hey guys, how was the chapter? Comment down your favourite part. Please like, comment and follow me guys.

Stay tuned for upcoming chapters. Please Comment down guys! Support me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 796 9
Kim Taehyung, a CEO known for his strictness. The one whose name is enough to make anyone shiver but what will happen when his both kids will be tota...
72.2K 2.6K 52
These story is threesome if you are uncomfortable please leave. Jk yoongi and tae they are married couple. They love each other a lot now read if you...
86.5K 2.9K 42
Kim Taehyung is a mafia. He is very strict and dominant hates indiscipline punishes mercilessly Jungkook is a high school student and naughty tr...