Royal Romance

By blackGuard11

it's an imaginary story, telling about the newly marriage life of a prince(CEO) and a CS engineer(secret hack... More

Family Introduction part 1:
Family Introduction part 2
Description:
Chapter .1. wedding night
Chapter .2. first morning
Chapter .3. movie night
Chapter .4. night drive - part 1
Chapter . 5 . night drive - part 2
Chapter .6. First office visit
Chapter .7. office visit -2
Chapter . 8. First date
Chapter .9. First night
Chapter.10. His tour
Chapter .11. long distance part 1
Chapter .12. long distance part 2
Chapter .13. long distance part 3
Chapter.14. Surprise part 1
Chapter. 15. Surprise part 2
Chapter. 16. care
Chapter. 17. Pets
Chapter.18. honeymoon
Chapter. 19. Ashutosh's Birthday party.
Chapter. 20. Old friends & new secrets.
Chapter. 21. Unexpected date.
Chapter .22. Family Time
Chapter .23. Raj Tilak
Chapter .24. Pregnancy - First Trimester
Chapter .25. 2nd trimester
Chapter. 26. 3rd trimester
Chapter. 27. Naming ceremony
Chapter. 28. Ajay's Success party
Chapter. 29. Drunk people.
Chapter. 30. Good news of Marriage.
Chapter.31. Bachelor party.
Family Introduction part 3:
Chapter. 32. Road journey.
Chapter.33. Rituals and Customs.
Chapter.34. Night walk.
Chapter. 35. Village tour.
Chapter .36. Pagphere ki Rasam.
Chapter .37. Girl's shopping
Chapter . 38. Party & Hacking
Chapter. 39 . Party Night
Sub-Chapter part 1. - Reason to why Veer gave his jacket to Ayushi.
Sub-Chapter. part 2. - Reason to why Veer gave his jacket to Ayushi.
Sub-Chapter. part 3. - housewarming party
Sub-Chapter. part 4. - Veer's pre-birthday celebration
Chapter .40. honeymoon
Chapter .41. drugs and lady devil
Chapter.42. visitors & mehndi fun
Chapter.43. Aishwar's marriage in palace
Chapter.44. Veer's Punishment
Chapter. 46. Fracture
Chapter. 47. Veer's anger
Chapter. 48. Bike Riding Day
Chapter. 49. Couple's double date
Chapter.50. Mud fight
Chapter. 51 childhood memories
Chapter.52. The torture
Chapter.53. Cricket match
Chapter.54 Recreate Memories
Chapter. 55 Ending chapter
Scene. - Aman got an intern under him
Scene - Kriti in office.
Extra scenes

Chapter.45. Moon Light Resort

4K 180 9
By blackGuard11

Soon in the palace, Aishwar's soon-to-be in-laws arrived and they were happily welcomed by Rathores, as for the next few days till marriage they will be staying in second palace just next to rathore's grand palace.

A little info: Aishwar's in-laws are rawat family from ajmer. Dhiraj rawat (father-in-law) is the king of Ajmer, his late wife Ashi Dhiraj Rawat. Rawat family have 3 daughter and 1 son. First eldest daughter, Sejal Rawat (now Sharma) –age 27 years old, married to S hotel chain owner mr. Sharma, second daughter – himanshi Rawat (now Soni) – age 25 years old, married to ADS mall owner mr. Aditiya Soni, third daughter – muskan Rawat (soon-to-be thakur) – age 23 years old, fashion graduate and lastly son – Rishi Rawat, 15 years old, totally spoiled by his grandparents and father, only listens to family members and think that only his family rules the land, so disrespects anyone he wishes too.

In Rawats, soon after the little prince birth, they declared that he will become future king and forced all his elder sisters to bow to him and apologized to him even if the mistake is his. He likes his 3rd sister the most as she is kind of cunning and taught him all ways on how to use people for his own benefit. Seeing their bond outside people think that they are lovely siblings, also Rishi announced that if something happens to him then his throne be passed to his muskan sister, and her muskan sister must own atleast 30% of rawats property and this is the only reason why Bela and Thakur's decided to marry the 3rd daughter of rawats.

Rawats were assigned western palace, a little away from the main palace for their stay and later at night Dhiraj met with Veer and Ajay in Veer's meeting room for greetings. Afterwards, everyone had their dinner together except the youngers as for dinner Rawats, Thakurs and rathore's were all present and Veer thought to be away from this dinner after meeting Mr. Rawat unofficially.

Veer, Ajay and Ayushi has met Dhiraj Rawat multiple times as a part of royal meets where kings from different provinces gather and give updates to Maharaj(king of kings) Veer and maha rani(queen of queens) Ayushi. During those meeting Rawat always seems to be a little cunning business man but here on unofficial meet he seems like a man who only wishes for more fame and money, not only cunning but untrustworthy as well. And these things don't much suit well with Veer and Ajay so they call off dinner and decided to go for dinner outside.

Vash, Kriti and Ayushi was super excited on the sudden dinner drive plan and rushed to get ready, they even planned all the things they are going to order and from which restaurant. But there plans dropped down on seeing the view in front of them.

Girls were waiting for younger boys to come fast with their husbands/brothers behind them leaning on to their respective cars. They decided that in one car Veer, Ayushi, Avi, and Geet will go and in another Ajay, Kriti,Vash and Aman will go. But opposite to their thoughts they saw Aishwar, Anuj, Deepali, Archita and tarun coming with geet and Aman.

Ayushi: what the...

Veer: hmm(hard voice to stop Ayushi from speaking further)

Vash: ye log kyo aa rahe hai? Inhe isne invite kiya?

Kriti looked behind at her husband and brother-in-law but both males shook their heads in deniel. Soon others approach the cars.

Geet: hey, bhabhies looking gorgeous.

Ayushi: thanks geet.

Aman: bhabhi today me and geet bhai also invited others as well as they are also part of our family and don't know when we will get this time together again.

Vash: *murmured* who wants to spend time with them anyways.

Krit: it's really great. Now since everyone is here let's go.

Girls turned back to sit inside the car but stopped by Aishwar.

Aishwar: hope you guys won't oppose, I actually called my soon-be-family as well.

Vash:*vash was now damn angry as this was their family time but her brothers invited these unwanted thakurs and now the rawats are also joining,..like what the heck after a very hard day in hospital she spend, she heard her brothers decided to have dinner out which made her happy but now these unwanted guests are bursting her brain, Ayushi tightly hold Vash hands to stop her from pounting her sweet words out and causing the dinner plan to get cancel* yup why will we oppose, after all you all are our guests.

Vash sounded too harsh easily showing her angry out. So to avoid her actual burst out Ajay quickly opened car door for her to get in and calm down a little. Soon Muskan and rishi joined the group and servants brought other cars for the rest to get settle in. Aman and Geet's places were exchanged by Deepali and Archita respectively. Geet, Aman, tarun and rishi in one car while soon-to-couple were given one car.

Their cars followed with other black cars left palace premises, running thought city's outroad to Vash's favourite place named moon light resort. Both brother decided this place after watching their lovely sis tired face when she come back after work, but they didn't inform others as usually girls decide the place and they couldn't oppose. Today's their luck worked as all the 3 girls mood has turned sour after seeing uninvited guests that they didn't spoke anything and quietly sat in car.

In the Ajay's car, Ajay was driving Kriti was on passenger seat, vash and deepali were on back seat. Kriti played radio and luckly it was vash favourite song which some how cooled her anger a bit. But it seems like someone does like this.

Deepali: Ajay bhaiya please change the song, I am not liking it a bit.

Vash: and who asked you to like it. Just stay quiet for sometime, it's not bad for your health.

Deepali: what do you mean vash?

Vash: princess.

Deepali: hu?

Vash: its princess vashnavi for you.

Deepali: but Aishwar bhaiya aur anuj tumhe vash hi bolate hai.

Vash: vo bula sakte hai kyoki vo mere bhai hai, par tum meri koi nahi.

Deepali: mei unki bhen hu toh tumhari bhi hui.

Vash: no thanks mujhe koi bhen nahi chahiye.

Deepali: ...

Kriti: deepali vash hospital se ayi hai toh thoda thak gai hai, please hum usse thoda rest karne dete hai. Aur ye lo earphones aap apne phone mei kuch sunlo.

Deepali: but..

Before deepali could speak up, Ajay increased the volume and vash closed her eyes relaxing a little bit more. Kriti changed her posture a little and kept her legs on Ajay's lap while he was driving.

In veer's car, Avi was sleeping soundly in her kid's chair next to him was archita who decided to play some game on her phone on full volume killing the silence in the car disturbing the little once sleep.

Ayushi: archita put the volume down.

Archita lowered the volume a little but still enough to wake Avi. Avi started crying as his sleep got disturbed. Veer ordered the cars to go on the path and stopped his car at side followed by few other cars. Ayushi hoped out of the car and picked Avi, while a guard opened other side door and asked Archita to step out.

Archita: what?

Guard: mam please come with us in other car.

Archita: why should I? I don't want to.

Veer: archita step down, I don't like when my son cry.

Archita: but veer bhai sa, isme meri koi galti nahi thi, vo toh bas mere phone se...

Guard: mam please come out.*guard spoke as not to make his king angry more and also saving this little girl who doesn't know what she is doing. She could get killed just for making little prince cry and not to mention disturbing his beauty sleep*

Archita unwantedly stepped out of the car and walked towards the other car which was empty with only driving inside it, but not before sparing a glance at Ayushi who was cooling down and pating Avi to sleep while swinging him a little in her arms. Soon Avi slept and Ayushi put him back in his chair and took her seat next to veer. Veer start the car and hit the road, he speed up and in little time reached other cars as others have slowed downed their speed waiting for veer to catch up.

Veer's car again got back to its previous position, i.e. infront of Ajay's car. Kriti looked ahead and throught Veer's car back window but could only see one head.

Kriti: where's bhabhi?

Ajay: huh?

Kriti's question woke Vash and also deepali diverted her focus from her phone to veer's car window.

Deepali: Archita kaha hai?

Ajay looked at kriti and vise versa sharing a confuse look.

Vash: hey look!

Vash's voice made them again look at veer's car and this time found Ayushi raising her head from Veer's lap and then she fixed her hairs and did a little makeup. Ajay and Kriti looked again at each other, blushed and diverted their glace to either side opposite of each other. Vash shook her head smilingly knowing very well what could be happening in the car as she knows very well about her horny sister-in-law. Deepali couldn't get anything and asked them what happen. To which vash replied "nothing, your sister must be in other car, don't worry we will reach soon then you can meet her."

Soon they reach their destination, cars stopped in front of a huge gate from where guards took cars away and everyone walked inside, the pathway from gate to resort main gate is a little walk having flower bed over both sides with some statues and water fountain. The path way also has another path attached that goes to lake at the rightside of resort.

Avi woke by the time they reach and hence he was currently in Veer's arm looking at lightings that was all around the pathway very excitedly. Avi was making sounds seeing different lights and jumping in his father's arms, Ayushi took a sweater from bag which was carried by one of the guard containing all Avi's essentials. The air around the resort was cold due to lake behind and to keep Avi from catching cold she made him wear his sweater.

Aishwar's car arrived at last, and both of them grasped looking at the beautiful building infront of them.

Muskan: beautiful!

Aishwar: indeed. *he said looking at the building*

Muskan: who owns it? I wish it were ours. I would love to own something like this Aishwar.

Aishwar: you like it that much, okay then let me talk with the manager, and buy it for you as our wedding gift.

Muskan: really! You are so good aishwar. Thanks for coming in my life; you are best gift for me.

Aishwar: let's get in, everyone must be waiting for us.

They both walked inside where staff member guided towards their table.

Everyone settle down and Avi was on his child table at the head position of table having Veer and Ajay on his either sides. Soon waiter took their orders and went by to prepare, while waiting Anuj's eyes fell on the racing track visible just outside the resort.

Anuj: race track!

Aishwar: what?

Anuj: bhai sa look there is a race track over there.

Geet: yes, resort has race track over its left till middle back over the mountain and a lake over its right side.

Deepali: woah!

Archita: its realy beautiful, can we visit those places post dinner.

Tarun: yes, I also want to see them.

Aishwar: right guys, let's all explore this resort to the fullest.

Soon waiters arrive with the food and they all started eating. Rishi wants to speak up when he saw both the married couple eating from the same plate which felt him was very unhygienic but he is only a prince but they are kings and queens so he kept quiet.

After dinner, Ice creams were served and Veer took the first bit of big chocolate from his ice cream but on chewing he felt something off, it's not a regular chocolate bar but something else. He looked up and found the same ice cream was served to Ajay and he also ate the chocolate bar, but veer doubted when he saw the girl gang smirking while seeing him and Ajay eating the ice cream.

Nevertheless Veer took another bit and that's when it hit him, the chocolate bar wasn't an ordinary chocolate but tabs chocolate. He knows the taste thanks to his naughty wife who do these things often to either tease him or please him. Veer closed his eyes for a moment and then called,

Veer: Ayushi why don't we get to our room now.

Ayushi : huh, this early? No, let's sit for a while more.

Veer: no, we are going now and you know better why.*veer said the later part like a whisper to her ears*

Veer stood up and hold her hand to make her stand, while walking away Veer turn back and told Ajay to take Kriti to their room as well.

Ajay: par itni jaldi kyo bhai sa?

Veer: Ajay abhi le kar jao. Aur haan Vash please take care of your nephew for us and please have a meet with me first in the morning.*veer command both his siblings/cousins*

Vash:*faking innocence* but why bhai sa? Humne kya kiya?

Veer: you know it better Vash why. Do you want me to explain it now?

Vash: no no...I will come to your room in the morning. *she then murmured* agar abhi explain kiya toh hardness sabko dekh jayegi aur phir room bhi door lagega apko. Abhi nikalo bhai sa...save your reputation.*vash murmured the last lines standing near Veer and Ayushi, to which Ayushi chukled and Veer just dragged her away, while Vash walked to take Avi from his chair.*

After Veer- Ayushi left, unheartedly Krit-Ajay also went to their room.

Aishwar: arre ye sab itne jaldo kyo chale gye?

Deepali: aur kyonse rooms? Hum toh yaha sirf dinner ke liye aye the na.

Vash: well sudden change of plan. But if anyone of you wants to go back, cars are already downstairs to take you back.

Archita: no, we will stay.

Anuj: me too. I want to explore this place, it seems so beautiful.

Aman: yes it is, the beach here is awesome. Why don't we to it now, at night it will be even m0re beautiful.

Anuj: yes, let's do that.

Rishi: I don't want to. I want to see the race track.

Muskan: me too, can't we see the race track first.

Aishwar: of course why not. Aman we will first see the track.

Aman: okay bhai sa.

Everyone went to racing track, cars were available for free use. Vash passed Avi to geet as she want to do a lap, with her Aishwar and anuj also decided to do a lap. Staff member bought Vash's car to the track while others have to use the usual cars available for everyone.

Muskan sat with Aishwar while Rishi sat with Anuj. Aman and geet were with Avi under the stands and Vash was in her own car.

Archita: humme bhi ana hai.*archita went near to vash's car and tried to take passenger seat*

Vash: don't. I want to drive alone.

Geet: archita you can take other cars.

Archita: but I don't know driving.

Vash: thank god, a lot of people's live are save now. *she murmured*

Archita: what?

Vash: take the substitute driver.

Vash hit the track first as she was in no mood to talk to these people. Archita, Deepali and tarun had to take car with substitute driver and hit the track with others.

Vash was not just driving but racing alone. She speed was more then 180 and she was ahead of all of them.

Rishi: can't you drive a little fast.

Anuj: we are not here for racing Rishi.

Rishi: it's a race track. Just step on the accelerator man.

Anuj: don't talk with me in that tone.

Rishi: what if I do. Don't forget I am a prince. You are just a son of a princess.

Anuj didn't said anything else as he don't want to spoil the relation which is joining soon. He personally didn't like rishi must but just for his brother, anuj is tolerating it.

Anuj increased the speed but still under control. Aishwar's car was also in speed but far away than Vash, as muskan want to feel the air she forced Aishwar to increase up with her sweet words.

Avi was soon asleep and Geet, Aman took him inside. Vash finished her lap and also went in to rest. Staff members guided other to their respective room for the night, as no rathore was left to attend them now.

Next day, Ajay was a little dizzy so he was resting in his room, rest all were in rathore'pal ace breakfast table.

Bela: aap sab kl kaha gye the?

Anuj: maa, hum sab kl moon light resort gye the, bhot he sandaar jaghe hai.

Archita: haan badi maa, bhot acchi jaghe hai, kyo na hum Aishwar bhaiya ki sagai vahi se karle.

Bela: itne acchi hai kya?

Aishwar: haan maa.

Bela: bhai sa, humare Aishwar ko vo resort accha laga hai, aap please vaha he inki engagement ke liye owner ko bata do preparation karne ko.

Arjun: voo bela, vo resort...

Bela: kya haua bhai sa, kya vo resort ke owner humse darta nahi hai kya?

Vash: nahi.

Bela: kyon hai vo jo hum rathore's se nahi darta, aur aap logo ne usse kyse chod diya.

Vash: vo khud ek rathore hai.

Bela: matlab?

Dada sa: bela, vo resort aur kisi ka nahi bilki Vashnavi ka he hai.

Vash: aur mere resort mei mei kisi bhi ritual karni ki izazat nahi deti.

Anuj: par dii, Aman bata raha tha ki Avi ka first birthday ki party vahi hui thi.

Vash: haan hui thi.

Before anyone can further speak, maharaj and maharani entered the hall, greeting and taking their respective seats.

Bela: veer hum chahte hai ki Aishwar ki sagai moon light resort se ho.

Veer: bua sa, hum issme kuch nahi kar payengye, vo resort vash ka hai aur vohi ye nirne lengi, hum nahi.

Bela: par hum samj nahi paa rahe hai ki ya kyo abhi bhai ki sagai vaha se nahi hone dena chahati.

Veer: ye vash ka he faisla hai bua sa, aur hum humari bhen ke har faisle mei unke saat hai, job hi vo the karre.

Bela: bade bhai sa..

Govind: same as veer bela, hum humari beti ke kilaf toh nahi jana wale.

Dev (bela's husband): vash beta, aap kyo nahi chahti ki Aishwar ki sagai vaha se ho?

Vash: fufa ji sa, vo resort ki total capacity sirf 200 people ko accommodate karne ki hai aur nearby lake ki vajha se vaha wind speed bhi bhot hai. Aishwar bhai sa ki sagai mei sirf apke hai nahi balki rawat's ki relatives bhi ayengye aur resort kitne sare logo ko serve nahi kar payega. Hum nahi chahte ki humare bhai ki shaadi ki kissi bhi function mei logo ko uncomfortable feel ho, bas isiliye mana kar rahe hai.

Bela: ohh , aysa bolna chahiye tha na apko phele hai.

Vash: bol dete agar aap humme bolne ka muka deti bua ji sa. Aap toh bas humari shikayat karna mei thi bhai sa aur baba sa se. Hum kya he karte...hmm.

Arjun control his laugh as he very well know that younger rathore's didn't like his sister much and always try to stay away from her matters, vash too don't like sharing her things with someone she didn't like and her resort was her 5th birthday gift, so there is no way she will share it. And vash replies were too awesome that there impact were clearly visible on Bela's frustrated\ insulted face that seeing her face Arjun was unable to control his laugh.

Avi saved arjun as avi started clapping and taking everyone's attention to him, seeing his handsome smile bought a smile on every faces.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

649K 46.2K 99
AN ENGLISH NOVEL! ✨An Endearing Adherence!!!✨ #1 in doctor (out of 26K stories) #1 in husband (out of 11.4K stories) #1 in forcedmarriage (out of 4.9...
612K 29.1K 58
Can be read as standalone. Aryaman Ranawat - Heir to Ranawat Empire. Prince of Jaigadh. Cold, brooding, dominating and a shrewd businessman. Fun and...
757K 48.7K 41
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 to ope...
293K 19.4K 26
They were an unbreakable couple since school. Still, he cheated on her. She loved him with all of her. Still, he broke her into millions of pieces. S...