NCT Jisung: Secret

By Nine_859

NCT has being mean and leaving Jisung out behind the cameras recently and he does not know why. After overhea... More

Beginning
The Meet-Up
New People and the Award Show
WinWin's View and Revelation
The Performance
The reaction and plan
The Talk
Airport and I Gotta Go
We Are Darkside
Limit and Pack Up
Group Chat and Chaos(Xiaojun's POV)
To Gwangju We Go
Hello Again Seoul
Chapter 14: Incheon and Hongdae Let's Play
Chapter 15: Resolved and Head Start
Chapter 16: Prepping and Planning
Start of Another Debut
Chapter 19: Ready, Set, Darkside

Chapter 18: Winwin's View and Hidden Affection

254 9 1
By Nine_859

WinWin watches as Jisung sings, impressed with his deep singing voice. It gives him chills hearing his husky voice, though it sounds a bit raspier and a bit deeper. It was sending chills down his spine. WinWin watched as Jisung looked up and their eyes met. He gave a small smile after staring at Jisung for a bit. Jisung looked down and he saw a ghost of a smile, He watched as the youngest walked out of the recording booth and went to check on his part. WinWin strides over before hugging him. He listens to the playback as he lays his head on Jisung. Looking over he saw Yuta and Jeno tread over and hug Jisung as well. He listened to the recording tech's critique as Jisung nodded and smiled as the tech complimented his vocals. Jeno nuzzle into the younger's neck and comment, "reminds us of when you sing in Faded in My Last Song. I remember hearing your voice, it was amazing to hear you sing." "Jeno's right," WinWin agrees, "it's sexy and can drive fans mad. You should sing more Jisung." Jisung blushed at the compliment and covered his face. Yuta laughed before adding, "it would get crazier when you dance, like when you were singing Drippin on top of a glass box. You should show more of that side." Jisung chuckled and mumbled, "If I perform that type of song with a similar choreo, it would get people screaming their hearts out crazy. That would have killed them." WinWin tsk and voiced out, "I think it murders them if you do a partner dance with one of the hyungs. I am already imagining what happen if you and I do a partner dance."

Suddenly there was silence in the room as everyone heard what WinWin had said. Then all hell broke loose as screams and shouts were heard from a lot of people. "WinWin that is TMI." "Yah that is a dangerous combo!" "You are insane WinWin!" "Sicheng ge, you are going to make Jisung melt!" "I would not mind that idea WinWin"

Yuta huffed and calmed everyone down before asking, "so WinWin, you are saying that dancing with Jisung would be the best way to make fans go crazy?" WinWin looks at Jisung before answering slyly, "Watching the fancam of Jisung performing it, I could not help but be curious if I partner up with Jisung and perform like that." Jeno smirked and said, "well just know It happened during Drippin first when we all become adults. So it is either Darkside or the rest of NCT who have to do that." Looking around WinWin notice Jisung is not in the room and panic. Yuta notices and asks loudly, " where did Jwi go?" Everyone looked around and quickly went to look in different rooms. The sound of faint music was heard and following it, everyone found one of the dance rooms and opened it. They found Jisung dancing to an unknown song. Then talking to something or someone.

WinWin walked closer and realized it was Dino, who was talking and writing something. Listening to the conversation, he picks up something about a choreo and a new song. Looking at Jisung talking, he is curious about what is Jisung up to. He looks up and notices Jisung getting up and looking back at him. WinWin saunter over before pulling Jisung back to the recording studio but not before asking him what he's what up to and Jisung's answer. Between breaks and lunch, they managed to finish recording five songs. Jisung stretched before grabbing his stuff and leaving the recording studio. WinWin and the others follow him going to the dance studio. They saw the choreographer whom Jisung had known long talking about conjuring a full choreography for Let's Roll and Secret. Watching Jisung putting in his input for some dance moves, WinWin could not help but feel proud of how far Jisung. The maknae started out shy and doing popping dances and now he helping to choreograph some of the dances. However, Jisung is still shy, or is until whatever happens later. Now WinWin is thinking about it, he could not help but wonder how much of Jisung's interaction is going to change him. Jisung suddenly turned and saw WinWin, eyes met, and the younger gave a head tilt. WinWin smiled and stride over before he said, "maknae, how are the choreographies? Hyungs watches you and it seems to be hard." Jisung nodded and responded, "we are starting with the point moves and then going from there. I only started with Let's Roll so I will see what new moves will be a part of it." WinWin nods before Jisung's phone dings off, he looks at it for a bit then grumbles something about showing skin. WinWin raised his eyebrows but Jisung shook his head. WinWin nods and asks, "Do you want to get some food? Me, Yuta, and Jeno are going to get food and discuss about our performance as NCT. " Jisung nods before he grabs his stuff and follows his hyung to go get some food.

They meet up with Yuta and Jeno at one of the company vans and they leave with Hyeon-U to go to a restaurant. Jisung already messaged the rest of Darkside, letting them know that he will be eating with his NCT hyungs. His hyungs and dongsaengs gave him thumbs up, then noticed Hua-Li's message saying: hope you can get close with your Sicheng hyung. Jisung chuckled and shook his head then replied to him saying: I will Xie Xie, if anything happens while I am out, let Kage hyung know. They arrived at a restaurant and went inside, sitting at a table far enough so that fans could not see his face.

WinWin sat next to Jisung, while Yuta and Jeno sat across from them. WinWin and Yuta both help order the food, while Jeno and Jisung talk. Looking at the maknae, WinWin notices how Jisung balls his hand into a fist and clenches it. Frowning at the action, the older grabbed the younger's hand carefully unclenched it, and held his hand. Jisung looked up wide-eyed at the action his face was tinged with pink. Yuta's eyebrows raised until Jeno teasely spoke, "aww you both are holding hands." He whipped his head to see what Jeno said was true. WinWin and Jisung holding hands, both flustered but smiling shyly. Luckily at the moment, the food arrived, and once it was set down, the group of four started to eat. There were talks as Jisung revealed that the theme is royalty, but to not tell the rest of the spoiler concept. The other three nods and the others talk about what the possible color schemes are and also talk about the Biggest Revenge Performance.

Finishing the last of the food, the four went back to the dorm, still conversing about the stage.

Jisung went on his laptop doing something that WinWin thinks has to do with the Biggest Revenge Performance. Yuta and Jeno went to their room to talk to Xiaojun and Mark about the comeback situation when they got to Korea. WinWin was on his phone scrolling when out of nowhere, Jisung came in quickly, grabbed his clothes then ran into the bathroom. He blinked and got confused, what is up with that maknae? He did not think much and continued to scroll.

Later the door opens to reveal Jisung dressed in a different outfit, his hair damp from the shower. WinWIn watches as Jisung starts grabbing some things and putting them into his bookbag. Then he stopped and heard Jisung mumble something about Dino and hungry before he started heading out of his room. WinWin got to his feet and exclaimed, "Jwi, where are you going at this hour?" The younger turned to him and answered, "I am going to Seventeen sunbaenim's dorm. I think sooner or later Dino will get hungry and we might hang out, but it is just us going to the dance studio." WinWin sighed but grabbed his wallet and jacket and said with seriousness, "hyung will come with you. I need to make sure you are safe." Jisung looked at him before nodding and they left as Hyeon-U pulled up in the van.

And once they got there, they picked up Dino and Minghao as well unexpectedly and went to get some burgers and fries. Before they went to the SM building to hang out and dance, more like the maknaes of the respective groups. Then they went again to another studio and met up with four Treasure members. Turns out it is over a song that Jisung and Dino were working on. And they were working on the choreography. He and the others beside the two Seventeen members sat down and watched the two help make changes to improve the choreo. Though he, Jisung, and the others could not help but feel like they were interrupting something. Because from the looks of it, Minghao was looking strongly at Dino. Maybe it also looks a bit too intimate, but WinWin was not sure. Once they figure it out, Dino reveals that it was for Jisung, the song, and choreo. WinWin looks at Jisung in shock, it's for Jisung and he did not expect that. Jisung blushed before he confessed, "it was because of WinWin and the two other hyungs. I wanted to upgrade it from Drippin and the dance to something my style but more chemistry and showing a different side of me." WinWin tsk and said, "so you are saying that because us three hyungs said it and decided to do it." WinWin looked at the younger man for a bit and demanded Minghao, "teach me the dance Minghao Di."

The two Seventeen members nod and teach the dance, while the treasure members watch and talk amongst one another. After learning the choreography and checking to make sure he did it right a few times, he is ready. He looked over to see Jwi ready to practice the dance. The song played and they started dancing without anyone else. WinWin realized that the song does have a concept and similar feel to iKON Donghyuk and Seventeen Woozi's solo song Kiss Me and Ruby. But the choreo and outfit, from what he heard, is closer to NCT Dream Drippin, but maybe more fitted, sexy, and elegant. The choreography is intense but at the same time smooth and flowing. Eyes were on him and Jisung as they did the partner dance. WinWin smirked as his eyes met Jisung's as he did one of the partner moves. He could tell Jisung felt a bit intimidated but kept his cool with his power gaze as they finished the choreography. There claps as the two bow down, there was lots of small conversation afterward as they began grabbing a bit of their things. They wave at each other as they go back to their dorms. Once back at the dorm WinWin and Jisung both got themselves ready for bed. WinWin thought about what happened earlier and couldn't help but smirk. Jisung is ahead of them, but WinWin is two steps ahead, the song and choreography are amazing and showcase the chemistry. He talks with Minghao and has talked about having a music video in the making and promoting it. He walks out of the bathroom to see Jisung sleeping on the couch. He sighs, feeling sad and angry at the whole mess, and picks the younger up, bridal style. He took him to his room and laid him down, before getting into bed as well. He looks at Jisung fondly before he whispers, "good luck on your busy schedule Jisung ah. Hyungs will be there to support you." Then he closes his eyes as his breathing evens.

Finally, back to posting, it will be a really slow one, but don't worry I will be updating just busy with college.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 990 34
[Book 1/2] Ever since Sunoo first laid eyes on Sunghoon, all he wanted to do was be close to him, but he can barely even look him in the eyes. So, wh...
3.1K 174 25
y/n applies to JYPE to be an idol. When they are accepted, they debut with a group called MIXUP filled with boys and girls. MIXUP is invited to an e...
57.3K 2.1K 30
For years you've only dreamt of becoming an idol, and before long, it seemed like it will only be a dream. But after years of sending in auditions yo...
57.4K 2.6K 32
all chenle wanted to do was to be treated as a normal person, forgetting his past and his homophobic father. but jisung wanted to uncover his past, n...