Nobody to Somebody

By ReachForTheSkye443

A girl leaving everything behind to start afresh. She has a 4.0 GPA and an IQ score of 257. She lost her pare... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Sequel update

Chapter 25

4 0 0
By ReachForTheSkye443

Kyla's P.O.V
It has been a few days since I arrived here. I already miss Milo, Miley, and Ms. Velazquez and her cooking, which I should've asked for the recipes a long time ago. I hope every day that they are doing well.

Of course, Matteo has been busy ever since he got here. He might not want to admit it, but it was kind of a break to get away from here. Miami was a really chill and fun place. I met well one person, which was Brent, but other than that, I really enjoyed his company.

I analyzed the malware that those guys sent, and it was extremely powerful. It was not like a Trojan or hoaxes or viruses. It seemed they had developed a new one. Interesting...

What I know is that it seems to not go just through the internet but through every software you have in either your phone, laptop, desktop, or any device until it has fully penetrated it. It's like a thief at your house who is willing to stop at nothing until he/she has cleaned out your house.

Blake
It is kind of hard to analyze

It is as if he read my mind. How does he know I'm trying to figure out what it is with the viruses?

Me
Yeah

Blake
I feel like it is all of them combined because if you could look, it can disguise itself like a Trojan and spread quickly like a virus

Me
It gathers personal information like phishing.

Blake
Do you think there might be a way to generate the software as our own?

Me
We can try.

Blake is on to something when he says we can generate the software as our own. I analyzed it even more, and Blake's theory was correct. They had the characteristics of all the malware we might know.

Sky came into my room, and I was glad for once to see my twin. A familiar face that I could relate to. Literally.

She looked good, really good. She was wearing black ripped loose fitting style jeans with a black cropped top and some good-looking shoes.

"Hi twin." She plopped right next to me. "Skyler." I acknowledged her greeting in a serious tone. She still needs to fill me in on what has been happening in her life, so I'm not greeted in the same cheerful voice she greeted me.

"I can see from the tone you used that you might want to pull out the information from me." Sky said, showing her white pearls. Her pink lipstick mixed with lip gloss cross-hatching with sun reflecting off my window.

"You saw right. It's good to see that the contacts are working." I adjusted my own glasses.

"Where aren't you contacts?" She asked, seeing me wearing my original round glasses.

"I can't stand them. They feel weird. I'm just going to go with glasses." I said, and she nodded. "Okay, missy," I averted my attention from the computer to look at her.

"Speak." I said.

"Okay, so you remember this really cute guy actually ravishing, handsome guy came. We hit it off, and at first, we were Umm, like friends, but with benefits. I mean really good benefits." She said with the biggest smile on her face.

"Yeah? So we sort of had sex. I think I've had it two times and gosh his di-" I interrupted her.

"Skip those details." I said, shaking my head at why my sister is like this. Who would want to be expressive about sex? That's just concerning.

"Okay. Things are complicated because I don't know whether he wants to be girlfriend and boyfriend or just fuck buddies. He is confusing the hell out of me." Her curls bounced as she was turning back and forth. She let her hair loose, and it looked crazy like mine except that she rocks it better.

"I thought Sky did not catch feelings." I smirked, and she looked a tad bit confused. It's true. The boys she has once dated are just 'boy toys' to her.

"I do not. With him, it's different. He makes me laugh. There's a lot of infatuation involved, and I just feel safe whenever I'm around him." She smiled at the last part, looking further into distance.

"He hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet." She mentioned quietly, and I had a plan already in mind.

"Make him jealous." I stated nonchalantly. She tapped her chin continuously as she started to think. "Yeah. I should." She started standing up and pulling me along with her.

"You also need to make your guy jelly." She beamed with excitement, but I pulled my hands away from her. See, the thing with Skyler is that when you give her an idea, she will use you as a test monkey to see if it works, and only then will she try it out.

"Matteo and I are just friends. Nothing more." I stated, starting to sit back into bed. "Suit yourself, but I do need you to go to a restaurant with me. Dante might be there for something." She said, and I was a little hungry. I'm always hungry, so nothing has really changed.

"Which restaurant?" I asked, starting to put on my sneakers and a blue turtle neck shirt with some writing on it. What I learned here is that Rome isn't as hot as Miami.

"The one that serves pasta." She checked her phone and showed me a picture. It is the one I vowed to try when I got here.

"Is Willow coming?" I asked as we walked downstairs. "If she wants to, but I doubt it. The whole family has been acting strange since you were gone." With that one statement, she grabbed my attention. We walked downstairs.

"How weird?" I asked as I took my car keys from the top shelf just by the coat hanger. There might be many keys, but mine has a keychain with my mom and dad's faces on them. They were smiling. Just looking at them smile makes me want to smile. I miss them every single day. They would disapprove of me living here.

"Beau and her mother have been strangely nice to me. Beau even offered me a drink." She said, looking a bit suspicious and shocked.

Why would they do that? "Did you drink it?" I asked as I put my seatbelt.

"No. I didn't get the chance to. Dante pulled me away before I got the chance to." She said, and my heart released the tension it has been holding in. I am now suspicious of them. We might be looking at people who do not want us living here or to live at all.

"Beau is always speaking in subtle voices when she is on the phone." Sky said.

"Yeah. Have you ever heard what she says during the phone call?" I asked as I turned right.

"Umm. She sounded like she was talking to a guy. Like giggles were there." She said as I parked, and I looked at myself on Sky's makeup mirror while I applied my lip gloss.

"Oh, okay." I said, wondering what could I gain from that.

After a few minutes we arrived at the restaurant. We walked inside the restaurant, and Sky was right. Dante was by the person whom I guess you place the reservations in. He wasn't alone. He was with Matteo.

"Hello, ladies. Table for two." A guy asked he was about in his twenties. He had dirty blond hair and icy blue eyes. He especially eyed my twin, which I was grateful for. Even though we are just another replica of the other, Sky's light use of makeup and charming personality makes boys go crazy. My no use of makeup and Gothic mascara with a nonchalant personality makes boys flee away from me. Gee, I wonder why?

"Oh hey Leonardo." She giggled while looking at his name tag. I know her giggle. It makes guys get horny or feel some type of lust. "Um, yes. A table for two." She winked, and I saw a tint of pink on Leornado's cheeks. Cute. He did kind of look like the younger version of Leornado Dicaprio.

This was working because Dante's eyes went to the other direction, and he met my eyes. Then he went to Skyler's eyes. We both sat down, and I looked at the menu. There are so many options to choose from.

"You're buying, right?" I asked, looking removing the menu from obscuring my view of the rest of the setting. I really did come here to eat.

"Yes. Whatever now is he looking?" Sky asked, and I looked around. Instead of meeting Dante's eyes, I met Adrian's.

His eyes told me to make a plan so we could talk in private. I nodded, looking back at Sky. Who was now looking like she was flirting with Leornado as he was taking down her order. Poor guy doesn't know that he does not have a chance.

"Umm, I'll just have spaghetti and meatballs with mozzarella cheese." I pointed to that one as my the back of my still focused on Adrian.

"To drink?" His Italian accent was deep. Now that I'm noticing it.

"Water. Thanks." I said curtly, and just as I was to go to the restroom, I was stopped by two angry guys. One with brown hair and one with black.

I sighed, going back to my seat. Dante glared at Sky and Leonardo, who was way over there, but he could see that he was being glared at. Matteo was looking at me intensly.

"Well?" Dante awaited an explanation from Sky. They were both in my way because I needed to speak to Adrian.

"Well, what?" Sky faced Dante with a serious expression. Matteo took a seat next to me, which was the opposite of Sky. He had an amused expression on his face as if he were enjoying this.

"I don't have time for this, Skyler." Dante said, rubbing his temples.

"Then go." Sky simply said, flipping her hair. I looked at Matteo to see if he knew what's going on with Dante. He gave me the 'I don't know' look. I gently elbowed him in the ribs for him to help his friend.

"Idiota, dille semplicemente come ti senti." He said, exasperated, and I chuckled at how he said it. He does not know that Sky can speak a little Italian.

Translation: idiot, just tell her how you feel.

Dante had his eyes wide open. He looked scared, frightened even. He shook his head.

"Uomo su." I smirked, and I swear his eye twitched when I said that.

Translation: man up.

"Could you two idiotas give us some privacy." Dante dismissed us, and Matteo and I held up our hands in surrender.

We went to the other booth across them. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked Matteo.

"Business." He said, and I raised an eyebrow. Business? Really?

"Still keeping secrets, huh? I thought friends did not keep secrets." I said in a toned down voice.

"Close friends do not." Matteo pointed out, and I chuckled.

"Matteo. I thought you were a smart man. I think we pretty much established that we are closer than we let on." I said in a seductive voice, and his head jolted up. I could not keep in my laughter. The expression he had was priceless.

"You should have seen your face." I said in between laughs, and he glared at me.
"Come on, it's funny." I lightly punched him.

"You know what I know about you?" He asked, looking away into distance.

"You're not funny, but as soon as you laugh, the lame joke becomes funny." He gave me a lopsided smile. That lopsided smile was cute.

"You're right." Surprised to why he might think I'm funny. If you laugh alone, people tend to feel sorry for you and laugh with you. It is not the case for Mr De Luca right now. I do think I'm funny it's just that it takes a certain group of people to get my jokes.

A
Meet me by the restrooms

"Please excuse me. I need to go to the restroom." I said, standing up without waiting for a response from him.

I went to the passage separating the male and female restrooms. I saw A, and I saw he was a little injured.

"A. Are you okay?" I asked, coming closer to him to take a closer look at him.

"I'm fine, but..." He held his breath in for the next part. He had a pained expression in his face.

"But what?" I asked, genuinely concerned. Adrian never showed his true feelings, but his eyes were swirling with emotions, one of them being sorrow.

"Lucas knows." He said quietly, and my heart dropped. He knows?

**************************************
A/N
Umm. Cliffhanger? I'm sorry? On the bright side. Do you think Dante and Skyler will become #Dyler or #Sante. Ya'll vote on it, and yeah, you can comment on it. Sorry I took time to update, exams okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 254 15
In a big city full of secrets and danger, two very different people find themselves thrown together in a whirlwind of excitement and uncertainty. Mee...
790K 14.7K 60
𓅩 𓅩 𓅩 𓅩 𓅩 𓅩 Matteo Marchetti feels like he has something to prove being the new leader of the Italian Mafia, he tries his best to leave his pas...
1.8K 3 10
[Book one] Riley Quinn, A 18 year old girl starts a new school in New York. Although she's never taken a fancy with the boys, one catches her eye. S...
389K 5.1K 18
~ A Mafia Romance ~ ISABELLA - A sweet but dangerous girl, daughter of the Spanish Mafia leader. Treated as nothing but a princess, she dreams of bec...