Wicked Encounters (The Wicked...

By CrystalAndFelicity

𝙒𝙝𝙀 π™ π™£π™šπ™¬ π™›π™žπ™£π™™π™žπ™£π™œ π™‘π™€π™«π™š π™˜π™€π™ͺ𝙑𝙙 π™—π™š 𝙨𝙀 π™™π™–π™£π™œπ™šπ™§π™€π™ͺ𝙨? Newly graduated accountant C... More

Welcome to Wicked Encounters
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One

Twenty-Seven

805 34 2
By CrystalAndFelicity

Running my fingers over the gorgeous bracelet Elias just gave me over dinner, I am lost in thought as his words play over and over again in my mind.

I think luck might have brought me love.

Elias loves me. I am still in mild shock from the bomb he dropped on me under the gazebo. When he suggested we fake date, I truly thought he'd lose interest in me within a few days when he wanted to hook up with a being on this island who could handle him. Because I thought then that I definitely could not.

It turns out he is the only being I ever want to handle again for the rest of my life, and while I'm not sure how I feel about how fast I've fallen for him, I'm absolutely sure of the way I feel. I'll never again doubt those books I read where the main characters fall in what we like to call "insta-love" as some sort of insult. But I know now that it is possible. When you find the right person.

It's only Elias's fingers ghosting over mine that brings me from my daydreams. "You all right, belle rêveur? You disappeared on me there for a second."

"Oh, I'm more than okay," I say, smiling up at him. "Just thinking about how lucky I feel to be here with you."

He shakes his head and presses a kiss to my temple. "I'm the lucky one, Cordelia. Trust me." He gestures to a door at the side of the manor I've never noticed before. "We're here."

I swallow and take a deep breath. "This is it? The playrooms?"

"Yes. Are you ready?"

"I am. Let's go."

"Hang on," he says, turning me to face him. "Remember, all you have to do is say 'stop' and we're done. Got it? And I won't be upset at all. You know that, right?"

"Of course, Elias. And if I see something I want to try, I tell you."

"Right."

"I've got it. Let's go," I say again, tugging him toward the door.

He laughs and turns the knob, placing his hand on the small of my back as he leads me in. "So eager."

I flush as we step into the hallway, dark except for candles in glass fixtures attached to the walls every few feet. It reminds me of the part of the castle Belle was in when the Beast held her captive in Beauty and the Beast, except there are no bars here. Most of the playrooms have glass windows, and you can see everything going on behind them.

And I do mean everything.

"Dear Hades," I mutter, my heartbeat speeding up. "This is...wow."

Elias follows my line of sight. The room across the hall looks like a throne room. A demoness with inky skin and an arrow tipped tail sits on the golden monstrosity perched upon a dais. Kneeling at her feet is an angel, naked and with their white feathered wings draping down their back. The demoness wears skimpy black lingerie and red patent leather boots that reach her thighs. The angel pushes their golden curls away from their face and brings the pointed end of the boot to their mouth. I turn before they start licking it.

"Not my thing," I say, strolling to the next door.

This room piques my interest. A beautiful fairy is chained to the ceiling. Her toes graze the ground, not giving her much control over her body at all. Her aqua hair flows over her shoulders, brushing the tips of her nipples, and her iridescent wings flutter behind her.

The second woman is naked and in human form, minus her bushy gray tail swinging behind her and the furry ears standing straight up through her black braided hair. She slaps a narrow paddle with feathers on the end against her palm as she walks around her submissive.

Elias moves behind me, pressing his chest to my back. His arms slink around my waist and he rests his chin on my shoulder. The heat of his body and the rock-hard erection he presses into my ass make it hard to concentrate.

The wolf raises the paddle and brings it down on the fairy's rear. The winged being bows her back and grapples to get a good hold of the chains holding her suspended.

"Do you like what they are doing?" Elias asks against my ear.

"Yes," I breathe, pushing back against him, enjoying the groan that earns me. "I love it when you put your hands on me like that. But I don't know if I'm ready for you to..." My eyes travel to the chains hanging from the ceiling. "Hang me up like that."

He smiles against my ear. "So there are other hard limits. That's all right. There are other ways to bind you if you like that—rope, handcuffs," he pulls my arms behind my back and grips my wrists, "my hands."

His free hand slides down my stomach to the hem of my dress. He lifts it a little and his fingers dance along my thigh. I inch my feet apart, praying that he will move in and up just a little more.

"You like this?"

"Yes," I say, struggling to find my voice.

"Keep watching them, Cordelia."

The wolf turns her paddle over and brushes the hot pink feather at the end between the fairy's legs. I can almost feel it gliding over me. In the same way that the wolf teases, Elias doesn't touch me where I need him to. I feel just like the fairy, rolling my hips to get the sensation right where I want it.

His finger caresses my seam, and he chuckles against my neck. "Maybe you are a little voyeur."

I shake my head. "I don't know...I'd feel like this whether they were here or not. It's you that's got me like this, Elias. All I need them for is the knowledge of what kinks are even possible. Clearly, I didn't know that suspending people from the ceiling was a thing. The reason I'm so wet is because you're pressing your cock into my ass, and I want it rubbing against my clit instead," I whisper, leaning my head back against his shoulder and kissing his jawbone.

"Come, there is more to see," Elias says, returning my kiss.

He guides me from room to room. Orgies of tangled naked bodies, sex toys I had no idea existed, and many, many acts that bring a blush to my face. The ones I show the most interest in, Elias plays off on. Tantalizing touches and the press of his hard cock; he is driving me wild. My thighs are slick and my clit pulsating with need. I'm tempted to just find the nearest bathroom and make it quick and dirty in there. And then we reach the end of the long dark corridor.

Two black doors stand open, the rooms lit by nothing but a deep red light. Like a child who might get caught with her hand in the cookie jar, I look both ways and step inside the room to the right. There are no chains or whips, no St. Andrew's cross or throne. The decor is relatively simple: a black bed and matching wooden chair. The only thing that is the slightest bit risqué is the tantra chaise at the foot of the bed. That is until I see the wall shared with the other room. It is all glass and the room beyond is a twin to this one.

"What is the purpose of this?" I ask, turning back to Elias.

He stands in the doorway with his shoulder propped against it. He holds his suit jacket and his button-up shirt is rolled to his elbows. Pax help me, I'm tempted to sink my teeth into him.

"From what I read, they are discreet voyeur and exhibitionist rooms. They keep the doers and the watcher in shadows as they take part in what turns them on. My guess is that the tame purpose of the rooms doesn't appeal to the freaky tastes of our fellow singles."

I stare at the glass wall for several heartbeats. "So someone can go in there and watch us?"

Elias steps forward and closes the door behind him. The lock clicking into place is like a shotgun in this quiet end of the playrooms. He hangs his jacket on the hook next to him and slides his hands into his pockets. "Do you want someone to go in there and watch us?"

I don't even have to think about my answer. "Yes, I do. Do you? I know you don't really want to share me—and I don't want that either—but...the idea of someone watching us and getting off on it is so hot to me, and I don't really know why," I say, my skin heating to an uncomfortable temperature.

He pushes down on the light switch beside him, dimming the red light until we can see the details of each other but someone on the other side would only see shadows. Without a word, he grabs the wooden chair and places it with the back facing the window. He sits, undoes another button on his shirt and leans back.

"Strip for me," he demands.

I almost protest because there is no music, but then I hear it. The sensual beat combined with the melodies of a guitar coming from above.

This is the only time tonight that I have wished I were wearing more clothes so I could make this last longer for him. Never has anyone asked me to strip for them, and it makes me feel so desired, so sexy.

I flip my hair over my shoulders and reach behind my back to grab the zipper for my dress. Luckily, I can reach it without looking like I'm doing some contortionist movement I'm not qualified to perform, and I slide it as slowly as I can down my spine, keeping my eyes on Elias. His deep brown gaze is nearly black as he watches my every move, and when I let the dress slide from my chest and kick it away from me, he takes in a sharp breath as his eyes roam over my body and the lingerie I chose for tonight.

I'd been saving two sets of lingerie all summer; I hadn't even cut the tags off either until this morning. Knowing where we were coming tonight, it was the time to pick one. I wanted something special he'd never seen me in before.

The one I chose is a deep, decadent crimson that reminds me of the blood he indulges in at every meal. It was a happy coincidence that I had one in that color, and I took advantage of it. The red lace bustier is strapless and hardly contains my chest, the swells of my breasts pushed high, with a matching thong that barely covers my pussy.

"Fuck," he murmurs, shifting in his seat and adjusting the bulge behind his zipper.

"Oh, you like this?" I ask, surprising myself as I step toward him, my stilettos clicking on the concrete floor. I had planned to stay quiet during this performance, to wait until he asked me a direct question, but I want to tease him.

When I'm standing between his legs, he turns me to face away from him. His palms slide down my sides like he is memorizing the shape of me. He presses on the small of my back, bending me at the waist. He kneads each globe of my ass and kisses them.

"So fucking perfect," he says, pulling on the strip of material that vanishes down the center of me. "Is all this for me, Cordelia?"

"Yes."

My answer is rewarded by the wet feeling of his tongue gliding over the tiny triangle between my legs. "Good girl."

He guides me to face him again, and I'm hit with the sensation of being watched. I lift my gaze to the window where a male form is sitting the wooden chair in the dead center of the room. He sits and butterflies take flight in my stomach. I straddle Elias, grinding my hips over his as I pull his hair.

"Someone is watching," I say, pressing my lips below his ear.

He grabs my ass, closing what little distance was still between us. "And how does that make you feel?"

I pull his hair harder, his head falling back, exposing all the soft skin on his neck. I run my tongue from the spot under his ear all the way down to his collarbone and back up before whispering, "Like your dirty little slut."

"Careful," he warns, but I know my words turned him on. His hips lift from the chair and his length is rock-hard between my legs.

"You don't like when I talk like that? All the filthy things you whisper in my ear, I think it's only fair."

"You're being a brat."

I roll my hips over his and reach to release my bra, my hands moving to my breasts to play with my nipples. "What are you going to do about it, master?"

Like I weigh nothing, Elias throws me over his shoulder. He holds my knees to his chest as his other hand lands on the back of my thigh with a loud clap. I grip the back of the chair. It is just enough leverage to look up and see that the stranger has his cock in his hand, stroking it in long, fluid motions.

Why is that so sexy? I've never wanted to be watched before being with Elias, and I'm not sure what the psychology is behind that. Not sure I care at the moment either. I'll save the psychoanalysis for another day when Elias isn't spanking me senseless in front of a complete stranger.

And is that all he's going to do? Or...are we going to do more in front of this person?

"Cordelia," Elias's low voice interrupts my thoughts. "What are you thinking about?"

"I—what? Why do you ask?"

"Because that scrap of lace you're calling a pair of panties is right against my shoulder, and I just felt it get wetter through my shirt."

Oh, fuck. "I, well, I was thinking about how you were spanking me in front of a total stranger, and how hot that was, but then...I wondered if—if that was all you were going to do," I whisper.

He slides the scrap of material that started this conversation to the side and slips the tip of his finger through the center of me. "That would be a shame if that's all I did to you." To drive his point home, he presses inside of me.

"Yes," I say on a moan.

"Such a good girl. Let him see how good I make you feel."

He glides another finger in with the first and his thumb plays with my clit. I toss my head back so the sounds he is coaxing out of me are heard. I want this stranger to know how good Elias makes me feel. Hell, I want the entire basement to know.

"Fuck, Elias," I cry out, clenching around his fingers. "I'm going to..."

"Already, dolce tentazione?" He clicks his tongue appreciatively and licks the outside of my thigh. I shiver with the contact and squirm against him, my feet unable to find any purchase.

"Yes, fuck. Please, Elias, I need you," I beg. "Please, master. Haven't I been a good girl?"

"You will know when you've earned my praise and the right to come." He lets up on the sweet torture between my legs, leaving me aching for more. Gripping my hips, he eases me down his body. I sigh as my breasts rub against every lean muscle of his torso, until I'm on my knees between his legs. My body is an overstimulated mess. I'm dying for him to take me and calm the ache. But my vampire is an evil creature.

"Keep showing him what a good girl you are," he says, tilting his chin toward the ceiling.

I'm not sure how the stranger is supposed to see anything right now with Elias's back to him, but when I look up, my question is answered. The ceiling is covered in mirrors that reflect our images in black and red. My gaze follows the panes across the ceiling and into his room where I can see the outline of him waiting for my next move.

I lick my lips and position my face back in front of Elias's lap, and I sit up on my heels so I can reach his belt.

"May I?"

His eyes burn with desire as he nods, pushing my hair out of my face and running a thumb over my bottom lip. I taste myself on his skin and my tongue darts out to savor it. "Please."

I make quick work of his belt, button, and zipper, and pull out his cock, my pussy clenching around nothing when I see how swollen he is, pre-cum leaking out the slit at the tip. "Fuck, how can you hold back when you want me like this?"

He gathers my hair into a ponytail at the nape of my neck and guides me forward. "Because I know you'll come to me sooner or later, Cordelia," he says with a cocky smirk.

I grin before I part my lips and take him in my mouth, sucking on the head only at first, toying with his piercing, relishing in his sharp inhale and breathy moans. I love knowing I can make him feel like this. Moving my lips down a little further, I take him deeper, inch by inch, my tongue sliding over every ball of his Jacob's ladder. My fist closes over the tiny bit that won't quite fit at this angle. I swirl my tongue around his shaft and all the way down, gagging when he hits the back of my throat.

He sucks in a breath between his teeth. "Fuck, dolce tentazione, just like that."

When did I become so desperate for his praise? I crave it, to hear him call me a good girl, to say the things I do turn him on. It stokes the fire in me. I would spend all night on my knees just to hear those words.

I glance up to see our voyeur's hand moving at the same pace as my mouth. It's a clear sign that he wishes it was his cock between my lips, that he was the one gripping my hair. I can almost see the envy in his eyes. The knowledge is powerful. It makes me feel sexy. Even better than that is knowing that it will never be him. I am pleasing the only man I want to have using me this way.

I speed up my efforts, clenching my thighs together to try and get some friction where Elias left me throbbing, but to no avail. It doesn't matter; seeing him coming apart by my hand is enough to please me.

He tugs on my hair with more force than before, and I whimper as I suck him harder. Reaching between his legs with my free hand, I cradle his balls and squeeze gently.

"Cordelia," he warns, but I just keep going, and I feel him start to swell inside my mouth. He pulls me back, and I whimper. I'm still so hungry for him.

It's difficult to see in the dim light, but I catch the sparkle in his eyes as he says, "So willing to please, yet so unwilling to stop."

"Yes," I breathe.

He stands and leads me to the curved chaise. Taking care to never look into the other room, he kicks the plush chair into position and pulls me to sit on the smaller hump. The cold leather bites into my skin, sending a shiver through me. Elias falls to his knees and spreads me open. He presses me back until I'm at a slight decline, my thighs on either side of the chair and my hair draped over the sleek surface. He glides my panties down my legs. I feel so exposed. My attention darts to the window, where the stranger continues to stroke himself as he gets a side view of my entire body.

Elias's palms rest on the inside of my splayed legs. He runs his thumbs over the center of me, opening me in the filthiest way. I don't care. The approving sound that comes from him is all the encouragement I need. His warm tongue glides through the slick mess, gathering every drop before sucking my clit into his mouth.

I want to touch him, to grab his hair and pull his face harder against my pussy, but from where I lay, I can't reach him. So I lift my hands to my breasts instead, tugging at my nipples, whimpering at the two sensations hitting me at the same time. And something about this angle he has me in adds another level of pleasure.

And that's not to even mention the feeling of the stranger's eyes on us.

"Fuck, Elias," I groan, lifting my hips and pushing against him. "How do you know exactly how to touch me? Exactly what I need to get off harder than before every single fucking time?"

"You call to me. It is something deep within me that is only tethered to you. It tugs at my chest, awakening my heart and urging me to give you what you need." His fingers fill me, curling against that place that I swear only he can touch. "I can spend my existence perfectly happy if all I had to do was care for your needs."

His touches and licks creep me closer to the edge, but it is his words that make me leap. I expect to tumble, to swirl out of control with pleasure, but I fly. I've left my body and transformed into complete weightlessness, banking through the clouds and gliding toward the stars. Each one sizzles against my body until I drift back to earth like a feather riding the breeze.

"Good girl," he says, his words vibrating through my limp body as he continues to bathe me with his tongue. "One more. This time I need to be deep inside of you, dolce tentazione."

My body feels so liquified that all I can do is let him bend me to his will. With swift movements he has the chaise facing the window. He lays back with his head on the smaller bump and his legs straddling the larger. With gentle movements, he spins me away and positions my thighs on either side of him. My heart pounds in anticipation as he guides me down. His hand at the small of my back presses me forward until my front is cooled by the leather again. I rest my chin on the larger hump, watching the stranger's hand work his cock in swift pumps. I'm comfortable...content.

Smack!

The sweet sting of the spanking travels up my spine and liquid heat pools between my legs. "Are you with me or with him, Cordelia?"

My jaw drops and my head swivels around to look at Elias over my shoulder. "What kind of question is that? I'm with you. You're the one inside me, aren't you? When you face me away from you and I can't see you without almost breaking my neck, what am I supposed to do?" I snap, and I'm being extra bratty on purpose, inciting him into being rough with me. Something about being down here is getting under my skin—in the best way.

His palm reddens my ass again. "Did I not get on my knees for you?"

Another spanking. "Have I not made this beautiful body come twice?"

"Yes," I say on the verge of blissful tears from the pain and my third orgasm.

"Yes what?" His palm lands again and I buck against him.

"Yes, master."

I wait for another crack against my rear, but it doesn't come. Instead, the head of Elias's cock slides through my slick center, his piercing brushing against my clit and nearly making me lose my breath, gathering the evidence of what he does to me. "Show me how thankful you are. Show him who this body craves...whose cock you ache to have deep inside of you."

I close my eyes and on a sharp inhale, I clench my walls around him once before pulling off him, swinging one leg around so I'm facing him. He's looking up at me, surprised at my sudden movement, but I don't give him time to speak before I slam down with no warning as I impale myself on his cock.

"Fuck, Elias," I squeal, unprepared for how much that would hurt, but goddamn, it feels good. "This. This is the cock I want, herra. Yours. Only yours, forever."

The sexy grin on his face melts my heart. I don't care that our voyeur no longer has a good view of what we are doing. This man is the only one I want to please.

Elias grips my hips and says, "Then show me."

I lift my hips from his and slowly come back down. Over and over again, I take him into my body. He watches me above him like I'm his salvation, and if the truth be told, he is mine as well. He has filled a hole in my soul, a dark empty place that was desperate for the light. Elias is my sun, my dark star. I'd be lost again without him.

He lifts one hand from my hip and brings it up to my forehead, pushing a strand of damp hair from my face, his eyes never leaving mine. I roll my hips over his, clenching around him, watching as the flame in his eyes burns even hotter while somehow, the connection between us seems to strengthen with every passing second.

I lean down and brush my lips against his, whispering, "Elias, I meant what I said before we came in here. You're it for me. Not just right now in this room, but until my last breath."

My confession releases something raw in him. He lifts me from him and drapes me over the large hump. He moves behind me and plunges back into me. His fingers lace in my hair and I look to the window. The stranger is gone, and it is just me and the man I love.

Elias presses his front to my back and whispers in my ear. "I am yours, Cordelia. I've only ever been yours."

The pain, the pleasure, the pulling and thrusting, it's all too much. My body clenches around him in an orgasm that takes my breath away. His name is nothing more than a sigh escaping my lips.

"Fuck, Cordelia," he groans as his cock pulsates inside of me.

He doesn't let up, giving me every drop. His body relaxes as does his grip on my hair. The soft press of his lips to the back of my neck has goosebumps covering my entire body. With a tenderness that is a vast contrast to the fucking he just gave me, he lifts me in his arms.

The bed is soft beneath my exhausted body. But what makes it paradise is the man holding me in his arms. This is the side of Elias I love the most. It is what has made me fall so hard for him. And now that I've fallen, I never want to come back up. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 11.2K 38
Highest ranking: #16 in Paranormal The arrival of the gorgeous Sterling brothers triggers a series of gruesome, inexplicable and magical events in th...
414K 23.8K 47
[COMPLETED - NEW VERSION BEING UPLOADED ON PROFILE] Cordelia Bellrose lives a pristine life, in the upper class. The year is 1909 and though the Vi...
1M 20.6K 42
When a young women named Cordelia, find's herself in the new club downtown, she encounters deep family secrets after she parties hard and bumps into...
648 23 21
New adult paranormal romance perfect for lovers of Lauren Kate's Fallen and the Richelle Mead's Bloodlines series. This is the entire book. About Dow...