Wicked Encounters (The Wicked...

By CrystalAndFelicity

𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙨? Newly graduated accountant C... More

Welcome to Wicked Encounters
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One

Twenty-Three

866 52 0
By CrystalAndFelicity

I hold my breath as Elias releases me and takes a step back. He removes the last of his clothes, revealing a body I already guessed was the epitome of perfection. The cords in his arms bulge as he climbs onto the bed, and when his abs flex, I can feel the phantom ripples of them on my fingertips. He lays his head on the mountain of pillows and reaches for my hand. I try to keep my eyes on his face, but it is nearly impossible when every hard inch of him is laid out for me to study.

Like I'm nothing more than a doll he can bend and spread to his will, he guides my leg over his thighs. His fingertips dig into my hips as he holds me over him. The warmth emanating from him has my inner muscles clenching on nothing. I'm dying to feel his heat, to experience each silver ball pushing inside of me.

"I don't trust myself to give you the time your body needs to adjust. I know what you left behind in your nightstand when you came to my room, so take it slow, Cordelia."

My cheeks heat as I picture him looking at the vibrator that's in the drawer right beside him. It's nothing compared to him, and the only other man I've ever been with was not even half of Elias's size. To say I am nervous is an extreme, extreme understatement. So, I do what I always do when I'm nervous.

"You going through my nightstand when I'm sleeping, Mr. Dagon? That's stage 3 stalker. Be careful. You're on your way to stage 4," I say as I drag my slit over the tip of his dick, my eyes rolling back in my head as I feel the first piercing slide against my swollen clit.

"I was curious about the competition. Turns out there wasn't any."

"Cocky," I breathe as I rub the ring against me again.

"Honest," he groans, lifting his pelvis.

I place him at my entrance and lower myself until just the head of him is inside of me. Zeus strike me down, just a couple of inches of him has my body stretching in ways it never has before. I lift above him, giving me a reprieve from the bite of pain.

"Too much?" he asks, cupping my breast and toying with my nipple.

The stimulation spurs me on and I shake my head. I want this, want more. The pain is nothing but a temporary roadblock to bliss.

"No. It's just a lot to take in—literally," I say, flashing him a grin. "But I need this. Need you." I sink back onto him again, slower this time, closing my eyes as I feel each piercing slide against my sensitive flesh. "Fuck, that feels so good." When I look down this time, I've got at least a quarter of him inside me, and the pressure is now a throb that is more pleasure than pain. I go down further, an unearthly moan escaping from my throat. If I weren't so out of my mind with the sheer perfection of how he fits inside me, I might be embarrassed. But I'm not. Not even a little.

His gaze drifts down to where we are connected, followed by his fingers. He slides his thumb over my clit. It's too gentle to get me off and enough to make me want more. "That's a pretty sight. Take just a little more," he says, pressing me down.

I place my hand on his chest, propping myself up as I rock onto him. My body flexes from the intrusion, sucking him in and pushing him out all at the same time. It is one thing to fantasize about a man his size and completely another to feel it in real life.

I pant through the pain and bliss, struggling to find my voice. "I don't know if I can take it all."

He presses his palm to the side of my neck. "It's okay if it's too much right now. Do what feels good. Find your pleasure with my body, and I promise I'll take mine from yours."

I nod and lower my face to his, and he guides me down by sliding his palm to the back of my neck. "What if..." I whimper as he pushes inside me another half inch. It hurts, but god, it feels so good at the same time. I'm just so overwhelmed by his length, girth...everything, that I'm not even sure how to proceed. I've never been on top with a normal-sized man before. Let alone this. "What if I want you to be on top? I know you said you don't trust yourself, but I—I need you to take me there. To the place that feels good. Please, Elias." I drop the submissive mask and just look at him as myself, and him as the vampire who saved me in the cemetery that night. The one that would do anything to stop me from hurting. "I know you'll stop if I tell you to. It doesn't matter if you don't trust yourself because I trust you."

"You don't hesitate to tell me to stop. If it no longer feels good, you use your words."

I nod and he lifts me off of him. He eases me into the pillows and covers my body with his. I already feel so empty without him inside. My core throbs with need, and every cell of me is going haywire. I need him to connect with me, to bring me back together in this moment with him.

Only Elias can make me feel whole again.

He kisses my neck and I wrap my arms around him. My body goes still, my legs spread flat on the bed. My heart pounds in my chest as I stare at the decorative tiles on the ceiling, waiting for him to thrust his way inside.

He pulls away from me and examines my face. His eyes fill with worry as he takes me in, and I can't help but feel self-conscious.

"Had you ever topped a lover before just now?"

I gnaw on my lip before I whisper, "No."

He brushes his knuckles over my temple and down my heated cheeks. "Only missionary?"

"No. My ex liked it best when he took me from behind. If we did it like this, he didn't like it when I moved too much. He said it was a distraction from what he was feeling."

Elias snorts and that one sound says more than a string of curse words. He grabs the back of my thighs and moves my legs until my knees are bent on either side of him. "I need you to open up for me. I want you to touch and talk and moan. This is a partner activity, and I don't plan to do all the work and only get myself off." He kisses my forehead, my nose, and my lips. "Let me inside, Cordelia."

I've never been treated with such consideration before, like the person I'm with actually cares how it feels for me. Even most of the other guys I've kissed or fooled around with have been selfish, only taking what they want from me and not really caring if what we were doing felt good for me or not. Only for them.

Being encouraged to move, to talk, and to open up is everything I never knew I needed. I nip his lower lip with my teeth and kiss away the sting before spreading my legs further, letting my knees fall back against the blankets. Elias lets out a low, approving groan as he slides his palms up the insides of my thighs and spreads me open with two fingers, surprising me when he leans down and thrusts his tongue inside me.

"Fuck!" I squeal, my hips coming off the bed. He places his free hand on my lower abdomen, under my belly button to hold me down, and the pressure only adds to how fucking good it feels.

"Damn, you taste so sweet. I'm sorry, Cordelia. I just had to have one more taste."

I laugh, a breathy sound I hardly recognize. "Please, don't apologize."

"Did he ever do this to you?" He drags his tongue up the center and ends by sucking my clit into his mouth.

"Twice, but it wasn't how you do it. It was only for a couple of minutes and then he moved on to other things he liked doing."

Elias's eyebrows shoot up. "'Liked doing?'" His tongue continues lapping at me, dipping inside. "I could stay here all night if you want. It sounds like you have been very neglected, especially here."

I grip his hair and it takes a strength I didn't know I possessed to pull his mouth away from me. "You've already done that. Show me the other things I've missed out on. Please."

He nibbles on my round stomach and under my breasts. His tongue skates over each nipple before he is over me again. "What do you say if it's too much?" he asks.

"Stop."

"Good girl," he praises as he drags the tip of his cock through my wet center.

This time, I don't look at the ceiling or keep my body perfectly still. I lift my hips to meet him, eager to feel him and how he plans to use my body for both our pleasure.

"Hey," I say softly as he continues tracing my slit, my breath stuttering when the barbell hits my clit.

"Hey," he says, lifting his eyes to mine with a smirk.

"This time, can you just be Elias?" I ask.

I just want him to be the vampire I've gotten to know over the last week. I like playing the games, but not this time. Stupid, traitorous tears spring to my eyes. I blink them away as fast as they appear, but I know he's noticed.

He notices everything about me.

The tear doesn't make it far before he captures it on his thumb. We were supposed to lose ourselves in our desires, and here I am giving him glimpses of my vulnerability. I expect him to shy away, despise how I've sobered what we thought would be a passionate fuck. But he surprises me by sweetly kissing my lips.

"I can do that. Stay right here with me." He cradles my face as his hips move in slow, shallow thrusts. "Right here, belle rêveur. Let me show you what this gorgeous body has been missing."

And he does. Inch by inch he sinks into me, stretching and filling me in a way I didn't believe could be real. When he thrusts a little too deep, I whimper at the sting.

"Shh. Eyes on me. Relax and let me in." He kisses me, his tongue strokes mine at the same pace he moves inside of me, inching in deeper and deeper. I feel him in places that no one has ever touched before. My breath speeds up and that telltale tightness squeezes my chest.

"Cordelia." My name is so much in that moment—a word of concern, a warning, a plea not to make him stop.

"I'm all right," I say as his pelvis meets mine.

He holds inhumanly still and continues to run his thumbs back and forth over my cheek bones. "Are you sure?"

"I didn't say stop, did I?"

He pushes down between my legs, drawing a moan from me. "No, you didn't."

"Then keep going, please," I groan, lifting my pelvis to his as much as I can; he's not exactly the lightest vampire in the world. Not that I would know.

"So sassy," he mutters, running his tongue from the place under my ear that makes me shiver all the way down my jawline before closing his lips over mine.

I smile into his kiss. "You know you like it."

He starts moving at a faster pace, and I arch my back, his movements eliciting another moan from my throat. "You're right; I never thought I'd say it, but I like that you're a little brat, dolce tentazione."

"Good. I don't intend to change," I say, and at that, he pulls all the way out and before I even have time to miss the way he fills me up, he slides back into me in one motion and I scream his name. "Elias, fuck!" Dragging my nails up his back, I'm certain I've left marks.

His eyes widen as if he's afraid he did too much too soon. "Are you okay?" he asks, and I grin up at him.

"Fuck, yes. Do it again."

He set a pace that has me feeling each of those barbells. The texture has me curling my toes and anticipating the next stroke. But it is when he adds a small grind to the end that I arch from the mattress. The bigger balls at the top of his shaft roll against my clit.

"Oh you like that, don't you?" He makes the same movement and drags his fangs down the column of my neck.

"Oh, fuck, yes," I gasp, clinging to him and wrapping my legs around his hips, pushing him even closer to me. "But, god, Elias, don't tease me with your fangs unless you're going to bite me. That right there feels so fucking good, I just know your fangs would send me over the edge in a goddamn second."

He slows down, and my stomach sinks. It was too far. I took it all too far. I brace myself for him to pull away, to feel empty when he is gone. "Not yet. One overwhelming first at a time, dolce tentazione."

He hitches my leg up higher on his hip and thrusts deep inside me. His pace is punishing and the most amazing bliss I've ever felt. He threads his fingers through my hair and pulls. My neck bows, giving him perfect access. I send a small prayer to the gods. I want him to give in to his carnal needs, to drink from me until he has had his fill. But Elias is a creature of pure restraint. He leaves a trail of open-mouth kisses over my pulse point, but he never gives in.

"You feel so good, Cordelia. So tight. I need you to come on my cock. Let me feel what years of pent-up frustration feels like releasing around me."

"Is that what's going to make you come, Elias? Seeing me come apart for you?" I pant, meeting his every thrust, tightening my walls around him, knowing that whatever he says next is going to set me off like a fucking firecracker.

"Yes, Cordelia. I won't come until I know you're satisfied." He lifts his free hand and slides it between us, and I think he's going to press his fingers to my clit to get me off like I used to have to do with my ex. But all he does is gather enough of my desire on his fingertips so I can see it glistening in the lamplight surrounding us before sucking both fingers into his mouth. "And I can tell that you are going to be so fucking satisfied."

His cocky attitude does it, along with the fact that I am having the best orgasm of my life with no help from my fingers or a toy...and it's coming solely from a cock...and some piercings.

I realize immediately as I'm screaming his name, the little coils of pleasure unfurling in my abdomen, why this orgasm is so damn good.

It's the orgasm I've only read about in magazines and spicy books. The "blended orgasm."

Fuck. This vampire has ruined me for all men.

His jaw flexes as he holds back his own release, waiting until I'm spiraling back to earth before pumping into me hard and fast. He pulls my hair as he spills inside of me, sending me into another round of ecstasy.

"Fuck, Cordelia. That's a good girl coming for me again," he says through labored breaths, gently moving in and out of me until my body melts into the bed. "So perfect. So beautiful. You did so good." He peppers my face with kisses as he praises me.

I laugh a stupid, giddy laugh. He is praising me for losing myself in him. Never did I think I needed to hear how good I am for having an orgasm. But I do.

He soothes me with barely-there touches and brushes of his lips. It is only when my heart returns to its normal speed that he breaks full contact with me. Holding himself over me, he takes in my glowing state.

"Good?"

One side of my lips quirks up and I pull him down beside me so I can snuggle into his chest. "Good does not even begin to cover it." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 390 28
***SPOILERS AHEAD FOR WICKED ENCOUNTERS, SEASON 1 OF THE WICKED SERIES*** After the betrayal that shattered Cordelia's world, she finds herself in th...
273 28 16
"When we finally got to the old, decrepit, supposedly haunted mansion, the moonlight was suddenly smothered by some fast-moving clouds. The humans st...
1K 288 9
Emily and her boyfriend Mark embark on a romantic getaway to celebrate their one-year anniversary. But as they arrive at the secluded Grunwald Manor...
1.9K 1.2K 66
60,000+ words ➠"Overall, it was a well-depicted story, definitely a good read and any fans of supernatural, mystery, fantasy genres will absolutely b...