My Random STAY thoughts

By DammyOludare

hehehehe(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠).....okay this book consists of what the name implies . I have no words to describe it. it... More

DISCLAIMER
POV
OCCUPATION
PICK UP LINES
SWEET DREAMS
MUSIC IS WARMTH
THE INTERVIEW
UNDERWEAR
SKZ CRACK
PASSWORD
BEAUTIFUL
NOT DIRTY MINDED
DM'S
FANFICTION CAST
MYTHICAL CREATURES
QUESTIONS pt 1
ANSWERS pt 1
MY FAMILY \/$ SKZ
SKZ AS.... Pt 1
ALPHA-SONG.
DEADLY
NICKNAMES
RANKS pt 1
GUESS THE SONG BY EMOJI
G. S. E ..... ANSWERS
GUESS THE SONG. BY LYRICS
REASONS
G . S. L.... Answers
FIRST IMPRESSION pt 1
FIRST IMPRESSION PT 3
FIRST IMPRESSION PT 4
PARENTING
PHONE STORAGE
POV'S THAT COULD KILL
SKZ/Situations
🌟Good Vs 😈Evil
❤️ PLUSHIES ❤️
Movies
Random memes
BULDGE 🥒
RANDOM
COMBACK
SKZOO💕
ANOTHER RANDOM PIC DROOOOOP
TOOOO MUCH LOVE😍

FIRST IMPRESSION PT 2

4 2 0
By DammyOludare

Yeah. Time for part two!

{BANGCHAN & CHANGBIN}

🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵

🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵

Okay. Now, for their trusty leader.

So, when I saw bang Chan. Off the bat my mind was like. "Now THIS is the kind of face I was expecting to see when I thought of Felix!" Lol, 😂 it was so weird. Bang Chan looked more like a FELIX that the actual one.

Other than that, when I saw him. I couldn't help but, give him my respect right away. Mainly, cause he seemed so mature and worthy to follow. Which, ofcourse he is...till, I started questioning my own belief ಠಿ⁠ヮಠಿ.

Anyway 🙂, another thing is, I sorta thought of him to be very stressed for some reason. These days he does look happier. 😐 Less depressed even. Then however, he gave off such a 'damped soul' vibration. Like someone who's money had been stolen so he became gloomy. That's the best way I know to describe it.

I believe it was probably cause he was under a lot of pressure to improve the groups sound, meet with JYP's expectations, seeing he'd been given the opportunity to form the group. On top of that, the fact he also had to hone his own skills, come up with lyrics, practice dances, Keep up appearances. His actions were plausible to me. So, I thought it best to grant what was due him. "Unparalleled love and support." In my own StAy way! (*⁠ノ⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠)⁠ノ⁠♫ by listening to almost ALL THEIR FREAKING SONGS!!!!!!!

Well, with the gloomy aura, he was sweet, and somewhat funny.

(Don't take MY word for it. Cause I find humor in every thing so... He may not actually be that funny. 😏 To me he is.)

He was one of the members I liked almost immediately. Yet,  looked like he was in desperate need for some good rest.  Probably needed some time with his family. But the guys were almost at the pinnacle of massive exposure. So, I'd say his sleepless nights were not wasted! If only I'd caught him at a time were things weren't so hectic. 😌.

With all that being written. If there's one thing I genuinely believed that he was?

It was him being GAY (⁠ ⁠:⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠∧⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠:⁠ ⁠)୨! 😂 To the point were, I found it hard to trust his intentions towards his members.

(The guy is more touchy than Felix 🤣! Which was ironic, given the fact Felix was the one who said;..."I like physical contact")

😄But, eventually I stopped thinking that.

SIKE😜!!!!

That's what I would have written . If all the  Members behaved less GAY.

<⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︶⁠ ̄⁠)⁠>
Well, That's that, about that!

(They're not Gay by the way. At least I hope they're not. That would make their relationship a bit...😱)

NEXT

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

First off . I've gotta write this.

This man↑ looks so~ good, with glasses on.

So, my first impression about him. Seo CHANGBIN!

Alright, so changbin was the third member I liked immediately. Not, 😌 almost. I mean IMMEDIATELY!

It was hiis ENERGY!!! For me. The dude was too cool.

(And might I write. This guy looks so good in "gangsta type" outfits. I can imagine him being the Korean version of 'The godfather'.😎 Hehehehehe...Bada bing, Bada boom! )

Consequently, I also found him to be a tad bit...'Pretentious'.

How? You ask?

Well lemme break It down. I've come to learn that to be a kpop idol goes far beyond just natural talent and a pretty face. It consist of something else as well. And that is...'FLAWLESSNESS' Kpop idols are to keep up a certain 'Too holy to sin' type vibe.

So, in hindsight could never tell , if his expressions were genuine. Or, if he was faking it. Just to look believeable. Or, maybe I felt that way because he has such a serious looking face. Adorable, absolutely adorable, but serious!

Whenever he'd try to do something cute . It always seemed like he didn't LIKE what he was doing 🙁. Like it was an act. Though, I came to understand that he doesn't like to pretend. Or have to hold back his feelings cause there's a camara watching.

😌 I was still attracted to him either way. When you like someone, you just like em. Eventually, he's expressions started to feel normal.  A few more months as a stay and that first impression became a thing of the past.

Well, that's for  Mr changbin.

☺️Goodness, his smiles hits me like a bullet every time 🤗.

(I'm literally imagining it RN)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 1.9K 42
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
14.3K 550 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
155K 5.9K 12
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
24.8K 1K 40
She had always feared the night, but everything changed when someone showed her its beauty. The calming moonlight and soothing night sounds transform...