Drag Race Parent Preferences...

By thegirlwithstories_

Ever wonder what it'd be like to have a Drag Queen as a mom/dad? Request are accepted! Anything from wanting... More

Full Names
They're reaction at your birth
Nicknames
Godparents
What feature/trait they gave you
Having another sibling
What type of parent are they?
Bedroom
Sick Days
Prom
Jinkx: Just a couple of Witches
When they forget to pick you up
You get hurt
Halloween
Adore: Mother-Daughter Day
Homework

What they gave you of theirs

82 5 0
By thegirlwithstories_

Adore gave you her first wig from when she started drag, so that you can share a memory with her.

Ben gave you his Season 6 finale dress as he knew you always wanted to wear it as a kid.

Roy gave you his Season 6 crown for your birthday since you always liked wearing it as a kid.

Josh gave you his position in hosting on of the Hater's Roast tours on your birthday when they had a show.

Jerick gave you their season 5 crown once they received their All Stars crown.

Brian gave you his Miss Congeniality sash for your 16th birthday.

Brian gave you his Season 7 Finale gown as a gag gift since you two find it hilarious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 62 9
Some other writing imagines for male readers
58.7K 1.6K 27
[Request] After rising through the ranks as a Twitch streamer, you're invited not Austin's famed show Love or Host: Platonic Edition!! Not only that...
1.3M 51.5K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
408K 12.3K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...