Drag Race Parent Preferences...

By thegirlwithstories_

Ever wonder what it'd be like to have a Drag Queen as a mom/dad? Request are accepted! Anything from wanting... More

Full Names
They're reaction at your birth
Nicknames
Godparents
Having another sibling
What type of parent are they?
Bedroom
Sick Days
Prom
Jinkx: Just a couple of Witches
When they forget to pick you up
You get hurt
Halloween
Adore: Mother-Daughter Day
Homework
What they gave you of theirs

What feature/trait they gave you

176 4 0
By thegirlwithstories_

Adore Delano:

Adore gave you her witty personality and gorgeous blue eyes.

BenDeLaCreme:

DeLa gave you her gorgeous raven hair and her quick wit.

Bianca Del Rio:

Bianca gave you her wonderful tan skin and her sarcastic humor.

Ginger Minj:

Ginger gave you her beautiful ginger locks and her theatre love.

Jinkx Monsoon:

Jinkx gave you their luxurious ginger hair and narcolepsy, but also your amazing singing voice.

Katya Zamolodchikova:

Katya gave you her beautiful blue-green eyes + her perfect teeth and her weird but lovable sense of humor.

Trixie Mattel:

Trixie passed down her cute chocolate brown eyes and her singing talent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.8K 1.1K 12
Mikey x takemichi oneshot Mikey just wanted cuddles after a long day That's what it was supposed to be but people wanted more so it's a oneshot book...
8K 163 8
You are Samantha ex boyfriend. When Sam left without say goodbye on her eighteenth birthday. Now years later have happen you became Woodsboro deputy...
465K 10.2K 200
[COMPLETED] wednesday preferences includes: wednesday addams, enid sinclair tyler galpin, xavier thorpe rowan laslow...
964K 59.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...