Mutant Huntsman

Autorstwa Swiftdragoon

Izuku never had a good life at all. He was constantly abused, neglected, bullied, cheated on, and belittled b... Więcej

Info
Harem
Goodbye Old World and Hello New World Part 1
Goodbye Old World, Hello New World Part 2
Goodbye Old World, Hello New World Part 3
Initiation Part 1
Initiation Part 2
Real Father and Son Reunion and Secrets Reveal
Info #2
Back in MHA/Punishment
First Day Part 1
First Day Part 2: Izuku vs Team CRDL
Back at MHA Universe

Question

2.6K 49 51
Autorstwa Swiftdragoon

I have a few questions and it'll be concerning about Mei, Melissa, and Rumi.

What powers should Rumi have? I was thinking about giving her some Elemental Powers.

What powers should Mei have? I was thinking about Nanite Manipulation considering that she builds a lot.

What powers should Melissa have? I was thinking about weapon creation/adaptation.

I'll let you decide on it. Also, here's a profile on Madam President's daughter, The Prime Minister, and The Prime Minister's daughter.

Name: Rex Goodwin

Job Status: Prime Minister of Japan. He's good in this one.

Quirk: None

Name: Amy Goodwin

Quirk: Pyrokinesis

Appearance:

She's Rex's daughter and Izuku's ex. She only dated Izuku because she knew that her father won't approve of TJ.

Name: Alexis Grant (I couldn't find Madam President's real name so I went with Alice for her first name and the last name is from Madam President's English voice actor.)

Quirk: Chi Manipulation (Much like how Geese Howard from KOF use his.)

Appearance:

Just like Rex's daughter, she only dated Izuku because she knew that her mother won't approve of Katsuki. 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

26.1K 584 30
Y/n was just another unfortunate victim of Bakugos relentless bullying. One day, he had enough. So, he isolated himself in the mountains to train. Af...
1K 54 12
This story contains triggering things, such as abuse, bullying, harm, and etc. If you are uncomfortable with any of these, then please do not read. R...
46.6K 1.7K 26
Izuku has a bit of a past that eats away at him. As a result he found a way to cope. Drinking. However maybe that wasn't the best coping mechanism...
169 1 8
Poor Izuku, trapped by a trauma bond to the person he thinks he loves most. He ignored all of his friend's warnings, his mothers and his teacher's wa...