the owl house drums of libera...

Por King_enel_481891

Luz noceda a "normal" girl until one day she ate a mysterious fruit that would change her life drastically an... Más

a mysterious fruit and an unexpected friend
a totally strange world
a teenage abomination.

nobu the gentle giant!

78 1 0
Por King_enel_481891

"Aaahhh!" Luz screamed, apparently coming out of a nightmare before waking up and starting to look around the room she was in. "It wasn't a dream!" she squealed excitedly.

She then runs to the window, careful not to step on Brook, who was sleeping on the floor next to her.

"Good morning boiling islands!" she called out with a smile on her face.

A strange creature with several eyes and two tentacles sticking out of the water was about to answer her, when suddenly, a huge black hand grabbed the creature.

"Oh no-" were the creature's last words before being pulled under the water.

Luz starts moving away slowly from the window "I think it's better not to go near the beach......... For now........".

Then she starts walking towards the sleeping Brook.

"Hey Brook, wake up" Luz started to shake Brook, trying to wake him up.... But it doesn't seem to be working "wake up!!!!!" She started to shake him faster.

"Zzzzzzz" Brook was still sleeping and snoring. (yes, that's my improved sleep onomatopoeia that I have)

So Luz started to think of a solution 'I know!'

"hey Brook, there's a nice lady wanting to show you her panties" and like a zombie rising from its grave, brook gets to his feet.

"Panties?" was the first thing he said when he woke up.

"First, good morning, and second, you seriously woke up because of this! You pervert!" Luz screamed.

"Oh...ah, good morning....."Brook started looking around the room "wow..... So what happened yesterday wasn't a nightmare?"

"No! Isn't that awesome?!" Luz asked. Glad yesterday's adventure wasn't a dream.

Brook then saw that king was starting to wake up "good morning king"

"Good morning" the little raccoon, aaahh I want to say! The demon king replied, still sleepy.

Luz then went into the bathroom, and started brushing her teeth. She spit and looks at her own reflection in the mirror with a single thought 'today is going to be an amazing day'

"Hoot, hoot good morning Luz!" shouted Hooty, aka the most irritating creature on the boiling isles.

"aaahh!"Luz punched the bird/pipe in the face "Hooty! Sorry!"

"Arh!, Arh.....I just wanted to tell you good morning...." Hooty withdrew through the window he came in from.

"Lo siento mucho......" Said Luz.
____________________________________________
Scene transition: living room

Brook and King were the first in the saddle.

Brook watched as Luz entered in a dusty old witch outfit.

"Where did you find this outfit?" Brook asked.

"I found it in a closet" Luz replied.

Before Brook could ask another question. Eda enters the room in her 'pajamas', with a face that shows sleep.

"Good morning eda" said Brook and Luz.

"Ah? Who are you again? ....." Eda asks, with her hand over her mouth as she yawns.

"Eh? It's us, Luz and Brook....we helped you..." she said as she followed the witch into the kitchen.

"Oh...yes, now I remember" Eda said. She started taking things out of the closet.

"So.... do you have any important missions?" Luz asked "Like like...... Retrieve an ancient relic! Or slay a giant blue dragon and get a staff! Or rather! You're going to teach me a very powerful spell!?" she asked, very fast and very excited.

"Wow, wow, take it easy there, I just woke up and I haven't even had my apple blood" eda got a bottle with a strange liquid.

"You mean apple juice, right?" Brook asked.

"............ no" she replied. Eda tipped the bottle and began to drink every last drop.

"Wow...... that's..... impressive...."Book hasn't seen someone drink like this in a long time.

"Oh now yes Baby! I'm active!" Eda spoke with a smile.

Eda then pointed the finger at Luz, Brook and king "You three, follow me"

"Why do I have to go along!?" King asked irritably.

"Want to start paying rent?"

"Okay, you've convinced me!" he ran as fast as he could.
____________________________________________

Scene Transition: Outside the Owl House

"Well you said you want a quest, right?" Eda asked.

"Yes!!!!" Luz responded very excitedly.

"So.... Your first mission will be..." She dramatically said "sell these potions" and then pointed her finger at a bag.

"What?..... I thought it was going to be an adventure, not selling potions..... And I thought you only sold garbage from the human realm" Luz spoke.

"first comes the small missions, then the big missions and no, I don't just sell garbage, I also sell potions" Eda said with pride.

Eda continued "But understand Luz, it's not because you beat an enemy in your first fight that makes you strong"

"More..."

"I agree with eda-san" brook said in a serious tone.

"Ok...." Luz spoke not very excitedly.

"Luz, don't worry, every great pirate also started out like this before being a great pirate" brook tried to cheer her up

"Did your captain start selling stuff too?" Luz asked.

"........ Almost all"

She picked up the bag from the floor, but then she noticed she had a big backpack. The backpack was black and white.

"Wow.....it's big" was what her mom said- aaahhh! to mean! was all Brook said.

Luz looked at Eda and asked "Are we supposed to take that backpack there too?"

Eda shook her head in negativity before replying "no, nobu will"

Brook and Luz were about to ask when suddenly a large shadow appeared behind them.

They both turned their heads back very slowly, and what they saw left both of them speechless.

If only our beloved skeleton's eyes could go wide (after all, he doesn't have eyes yohohohohohoho!) they would be right now. Luz's eyes were wide at the sight in front of her.

"Luz...Stay behind me" Brook whispered, he looked tense as he looked at the person in front of him.

'what is this thing doing here.....' brook ask if in thought

Luz however, didn't seem to be as tense as he was, she looked curious about the giant in front of him.

The atmosphere was tense as the two looked at the 6 meter giant in front of them.

The giant showed no emotion as he stared at them blankly. But then, eda cut her attention from her surroundings.

"Brook, Luz, this is my partner, nobu! Nobu, these are Brook and Luz"she introduced both to each other.

"Oh...hello?" Luz spoke.

The giant was still looking at them without expression, which in turn was making them both uncomfortable and nervous.

until suddenly.

"Hello! It's a pleasure to meet our new colleagues!" Nobu squealed in delight in response.

"........Eh?" Luz and Brook were confused, especially Brook.

"Thank you so much for helping eda, unfortunately I'm busy and couldn't help you guys, I really appreciate it"

"You're welcome?........" They both replied, still confused.

"Nobu! Today Luz, king and Brook will go with you to bonesborough to sell the Potions!" Eda spoke, almost looking like a captain "so you better take good care of them!"

"Yes ma'am!" Nobu replied with a smile, then he picked up his backpack and looked at Luz, king and Brook "You heard lady eda, follow me!" Nobu started walking.

"I'll go first!" shouted king as he started to climb nobu's huge body to stand on his shoulder.

'Eda has some strange companions....' Luz thought, but then she smiled 'I like that!' Luz took the bag and started to walk behind them too.

Brook stood still as he watched the giant walk, several thoughts running through his mind.

But he didn't have time for that! he had to make sure Luz was safe, he started walking to keep up with them.
____________________________________________

Scene transition: bonesborough

Nobu was leading the way with king on his shoulder, while Brook was in front of Luz but behind the 'giant'.

Brook watched the city they were in, seeing various species of creatures, witches and demons. some he already knows like newts and what appear to be Minks only very different from the minks he knew.

King then jumped off his shoulder again and started walking and talking with Luz.

Brook seeing that the two are distracted at a certain distance decided to walk to Nobu's left side.

"So...nobu, can I ask you a question?" Brook asked in a low tone, but it was enough for only nobu to hear

"Of course you can"nobu said with a gentle smile.

"Well, are there others like you here on this Island?...."

"Unfortunately not...." book eyes to the giant at his side. He looked sad "but I've always tried to look for someone who is like me. Eda said I'm not a wizard because I'm too big to be one and I'm not a giant because I'm too short to be one too..." but he smiled "but I haven't given up hope of finding someone of my kind!" He spoke with determination in his voice.

Brook was surprised by the answer and then said "well I've seen others of your race in the human realm and Eda is right, you're not a witch and not a giant..... But you're not human either"

Nobu stopped walking "Really! Have you seen others of my race!? And what were they like?" he asked excitedly, curious about his species.

"You would be a little disappointed......"

"Why would I be disappointed?" Nobu asked.

"Well how can I tell...... All of your kind were a literal equal...." lie speaking the truth.

"Oh, that sounds kind of lame" was all nobu said before he started to think "so that means I'm from the human realm but I'm not human....wow that's......Wow"

"Yes and that brings me to another question"

"Oh?"

Brook was about to ask.

"I don't remember" nobu interrupted him.

"Eh?"

"I don't remember how I ended up here" said nobu, with an embarrassed smile "everything reminds me of waking up on a beach with a big headache"

' interesting, I'll have to look into that later..... ' Brook thought, But then he realized he had forgotten something " hey nobu, where are Luz and king?...." He asked while looking desperately to all sides.

"Oh! They kept walking while we were talking"

Brook gasped, his face turned white with terror (I mean whiter than it already is, he's a skeleton after all).

"What! Oh my God we lost Luz and King!" Brook started to panic, flailing his arms and running in a circle.

"No need to worry, they should be safe"

"How are you sure of that!" Brook yelled like a desperate mother.

"Because King is with her, he knows the streets of this city very well"nobu replied with a gentle smile.

Brook was a little nervous about this "Are you sure about this?"

"Of course they'll be safe! You don't have to worry..... But we better keep moving, after all potions don't sell themselves!" He said, as he started walking.

Brook sighed, he still doesn't fully trust the giant, but he decides to walk behind him.

But he is still worried about them, especially for his apprentice.

'Please don't get in trouble Luz' was Brock's last thought before they started walking after the 'gentle giant'

____________________________________________

Scene Transition: Bonesborough, Luz and King

After successfully selling several potions, Luz and King decided to take a rest stop.

They were sitting on a small wall.

"So that's how nobu and I blew up a house! It was glorious!" Said king, who finished telling about one of his adventures.

"Wow That was the possibly most criminally insane story I've ever heard" said an impressed Luz.

"Well we better eat while walking" he jumped off the wall and started walking, Luz got up and started to follow him.

"I hope not one house tries to devour me.....again" she sighed. Luz looks around bonesborough, marveling at the strangeness of the place.

It reminds me a bit of the islands from the brook stories.... only more bizarre.

As she walked, Luz noticed graffiti on the wall of a house with eyes and teeth.

She stopped walking as she watched the drawing on the wall. For some reason it sounded strangely familiar to her, but she didn't know why.

King stopped next to her, he's about to say something, until he saw the drawing and he's not surprised at all "ah, I know this guy, nobu told me about him once"

"And who is he?"

"This is Nika, the God of sun, fun and freedom" king said while she was still looking at the drawing "he is a very famous legend among the criminals and wild witches of the boiling islands, but he is just that. a legend "

"Nika......" Luz mumbled to herself.

"Well! we better get back to walking"

"Oh? Ah! Yes Right!" They started walking. Luz took one last look at the drawing, the strange familiar feeling not leaving her.
____________________________________________

Scene Transition: Brook and Nobu

"Wow" was all brook said. In front of him was a huge door to a bar bigger than nobu himself! The appearance was of a simple bar with a sign with the name of the bar.

Bar Sign: Wicked Witch

"Brook, would you wait for me out here please?" Nobu asked with a gentle smile "It's a personal matter"

"Okay........" Nobu entered the bar.

brook was waiting

and waiting

and waiting

Then he started to hear sounds coming from inside the bar. Some confusion is going on inside.

'I wonder what's going on in there!' Brook exclaimed in thought.

Brook started to walk towards the bar door, but before he could get close to the door. The door suddenly shattered into several pieces from some object.

Brook dodged in time.

Brook saw what had broken the bar door. A large demon had been thrown from inside the bar.

The demon was the same size as nobu, he had a mustache and he was fat and bald.

The demon started to get up off the ground.

"David, David, I'm running out of patience....." Nobu said as he approached the now identifying as David who was wearing a furious expression.

"I say the same to you, Nobu" David snarled.

Both giants glared at each other with furious looks on their faces. Brook was about to interfere until......

"Garararararararara!" David's strange laugh caught her attention.

"Oh?"

"Hahahaha!" nobu started laughing too! (I don't know what kuma's laugh is like, because it hasn't been shown yet)

"What took you so long!?" David asked with a smile full of sharp teeth.

"It wasn't even that long, it was just a week" said nobu smiling.

"Hey wait a sec, what the hell is going on here!?" Exclaimed a confused Brook.

" ah.....nobu, who's the short one?" asks David pointing to Brook.

'Did he just call me shorty?............'

"Oh, ah, David, this is Brook, Brook this is David, the deputy owner of this bar"

"Ah hello it's nice to meet you...." Brook.... Still a little confused.

"Gararara! the pleasure is all mine!" David exclaimed with a smile.

"Well I think we'd better clean up this mess before-" David couldn't finish his sentence before being interrupted.

"David! Nobu!!!!!!!" The two giants' faces suddenly turned pale upon hearing the voice. Both are paralyzed with fear and in a cold sweat.

Brook saw the source of the voice, it was a female demon the same height as her apprentice, she was wearing a very strange outfit.

"You two idiots! Imbeciles! Look what you two did, you'll destroy my bar door!!!!" Her voice was like that of an old woman.

"I'm sorry dear....." David spoke, her tone sounding like he was.....afraid?

"Ah yes! I'm sorry ma'am emi!"nobu said sounding desperate "but! but I'll pay for the door repair!"

"I think it's really good!" The woman screamed.

Brook was speechless. This woman was smaller than the two giants, but that way she was scaring them. Just when he thinks nothing else can surprise him............

Emi looked at Brook. Brook's body began to shake as the woman looked at him.

Emi placed one hand on her waist and the other on her chin as she began to analyze the skeleton 'ah could it be.... it can't be....'

"Hey you skeleton!" Emi pointed her finger at Brook.

"Oh me?" Brook asked, pointing to himself.

"No, I'm talking to the skeleton next to you. Of course it's you!" the woman screamed.

The skeleton's body began to shake even more.

"You're a Devil Fruit user, right?" The woman's question left Brook surprised.

"Ah...yeah...." Brook replied hesitantly.

The woman's eyes widened, a big toothy smile appeared on her face.

"Oh my Titan!" the woman squealed in delight. Emi ran up to Brook and grabbed his hand starting to pull him into the bar "Please come in!"

"But what about the door?"

"Who cares!? We have more important matters now!" Emi spoke with a big smile.

Nobu and David entered along with them as well.
____________________________________________
Scene transition: bonesborough, Luz and King.

"Well this is it, our last potions delivery" said king. Both were facing a large mansion that looked more like a medieval castle.

"Wow, this mansion is big" said Luz "Is he trying to compensate for something?" she gave a malicious smile to king.

King just rolled his eyes "let's get this over with" he walked to the door.

But before he even touched the door, the door opened by itself. King is a little hesitant to enter (so imagine his surprise when he saw the human enter without a second thought!).

"Luz!" He went after her.

"Hello! Is anyone home? " Luz said as she looked inside the mansion.

Inside the mansion was very chic, full of mysterious drawings and symbols on the walls and a rug that seems to be super expensive. they are in some sort of magical library full of books that are flying around the room.

"Wow"Light grabbed a book. On the cover of the book there was an elephant with very long legs, and he was apparently walking in the sea. What Luz found very strange was the fact that the elephant had a small forest on its back.

Luz dropped the book, which I immediately walked away from. Luz looks where the book had gone, and she saw another drawing of nika only this one was different, did he look chubby?

"Fascinating, isn't it?" King and Luz turn their heads towards the voice. On top of a ladder is a man with pointy ears, he's wearing a generic mage outfit (of course with some extra details, but it's still a generic mage outfit...in my opinion).

"In the past, it was said that Nika descended from the stars to challenge the inhabitants of the boiling islands he found worthy " the 'magician' explained as he descended from the stairs "He also assumed various forms in order to fight, like this one" he pointed to the drawing. He finally came down the stairs.

"Oh forgive me, I haven't even introduced myself. My name is adegast" he said politely.

"Oh I am Luz"

"King"

"It's a pleasure to meet you" adegast smiled gently. He looked into the bag "is that my order?" He asked.

"Oh yes!" Luz took a package out of her bag and handed it to him.

Adegast looked at the girl's face, her eyes widened.

"Mmmmmm your ears...."Luz and king watched adegast reach out. A book landed in the palm of his hand, he opened the book and started looking through the pages of the book. he has finally found what he is looking for.

From the pages of the book came a silhouette of a human very similar to Luz "an ancient prophecy said that a human would enter on a journey to challenge Nika, And would manage to be worthy of carrying his solar spear!" Adegast exclaimed dramatically.

"................" Both youths looked at him blankly.

"Well! That was a good story, but it's time to go" king said, he walked towards the door "luz!"

Before Luz could start walking, gast stopped her.

"Please take this map" the wizard insisted. She took the map and tucked it in her pocket.

She ran to the door.

When they left, a big sinister smile formed on adegast's face. a roar of laughter can be heard throughout the mansion.
____________________________________________

Scene Transition: In some alleyway in Bonesborough.

How much king and Luz walked. Luz began to read the map.

"You don't believe in that prophecy, do you?" King asked her.

"Ha! no, I don't believe in prophecies. If I'm going to be a great witch, it won't be a prophecy that will make it happen."

"Then why are you looking so hard at that piece of paper!"

"Ah?.... It seems like a super incredible adventure! A path full of enemies and an epic battle against a God!" Luz shouted super excited.

"........you're weird.....very weird...."

"I'll take that as a compliment" she smiled "where are we going?" she asked. She is still looking at the map.

"Let's meet with Nobu and Brook"

"ahem" said Luz who was still staring at the map!!!!

As they passed through a shady area of the alley, several glowing images appeared on the map. With a big sigh Luz's eyes widened.

King sighed "let me guess there were several images that weren't there before, right?" king looked at her. The girl nodded affirmation.

"I don't matter what I say, I won't be able to stop you, right?"

"..........Yes"

"If I die on this adventure, I will kill you"

"Uhull! this is going to be amazing!" The human screamed in excitement. She started to run.

"Incredibly deadly........."he ran after her.
____________________________________________

Scene transition: bonesborough, brook and nobu.

Inside the bar, Brook saw several tables with witches and different sized creatures drinking, eating and talking, some of them were watching some kind of tv show in a crystal ball. Several fairies were carrying trays full of drinks for the customers.

"Welcome to the Wicked Witch! bar and restaurant for those who don't follow the law!" Emi exclaimed proudly "please sit over there" she pointed to a large wooden bench.

Brook sat in one of the chairs. On the bench he saw a small picture, in the picture was a young David and a young Emi, who are holding a small baby much like her.

"I can't believe this!" David helped Emi to sit in a chair across from Brook "A real akuma no mi user! In my bar! This is so unbelievable!" Emi looked very emotional.

"Ahmmmmmm"

"I'm so excited I have so many questions! Like is it true that Devil Fruit users can't swim! Or is there a fruit that can turn someone into a jacket!" EMI asked excitedly to a surprised brook.

"Wow, wow, wow! Take it easy there first answer my questions"

"you can ask anything!"emi smiled

"First, how do you know what a Devil Fruit is?" Brook asked a little puzzled that she knew about the berries. Because of his last conversation with Eda, he thought that no one else knew what the Devil Fruits were.

"You've got to be kidding right! The Akumas no mi are a legend contacted among witches for generations!" Emily exclaimed.

Brook was surprised "Really? I thought witches didn't know anything about the Akumas no mi..... Apparently it's just the King eda...." he mumbled that last part.

But somehow nobu managed to hear "actually I tried to tell them stories about these fruits, but every time I tried they didn't pay much attention....."brook nodded.

"Now comes my second question" Brook 'looks' at the woman "how did you specifically know I was a Devil Fruit user?"

"Oh that was easy! You're the only talking skeleton"

"What do you mean by the only talking skeleton? Are there more skeletons on this Island?" Brook, a little....worried.

"Yes, most of them are in the graveyard while the rest are used as puppets, but they're not as expressive as you are"

"Oh..ah thank you....I guess?...."

"Hey you!" David shouted to a fairy that was flying nearby "bring us some drinks please"

"Yes sir, David!"

As quickly as she left, the fairy returned with a tray full of bottles of strange liquid. Probably alcoholic.

David took one of the bottles and started to drink "oh I'm sorry, you're going to have some" David offered the bottle with a big smile.

"No, but thanks"

David just shrugs "But for me then" and he goes back to drinking.

"Kikikikiki" EMI's laugh caught Brook's attention.

"Oh? What's so funny?"

"It's just that you remind me so much of a Devil Fruit user from my mother's stories..." Brook felt a slight nostalgia at one comment.... For some reason.......

Before he could suddenly ask a question....

Boom!

a bang,

One of the walls was hit by something, not strong enough to break it but strong enough to crack it.

"What the hell was that!" one of the customers, a lizard man yelled with wide eyes.

" I don't know" said an orc (I won't describe him too much, because he literally looks like any RPG orc) he smiles " but this smells like a battle wahhhhhh!!!" He and his fellow orcs squealed in excitement. They really need a good battle.

Emi jumped out of her chair and with a glare she walked to where the door used to be.

David, Brook and Nobu followed emi. Them and all the bar patrons!

Outside the bar, there were several hooded men. Their hoods were a very dark red, they also wore masks over their mouths, they carried rifles with strange glowing runes and others carried swords.

"I'm sorry for scaring you all!" a witch yelled from among the hooded men. She is mounted on a huge lizard of a color similar to dark red. The lizard was as big as Brook, that's because he was still on all fours.

(Brandskaal is the species name)

She has an arrogant smile plastered on her face "hello I'm shōidan, I would set you on fire"

"I don't care who you are" Emi interrupted the woman.

"More than impolite...." The woman said the same arrogant smile.

"Just say what you want!" Emi demanded.

"I was paid by a gentleman named adegast to kill him" she pointed her towards nobu.

Everyone turned their heads towards Nobu. He just shrugged. Everyone looked at the woman again.

"Well let's not let that not happen" EMI spoke, everyone including Brook nodded.

shōidan's face suddenly took on a grim expression. She twirled her finger in the air and it formed a glowing circle "in so you too will die" the circle turned into a big ball of fire.

Emi barely stood still as the fireball approached.

Brook was in need of helping her, but one of the clients (an orc with a black hood) put his hand in front of her to stop him. Brook looked at the orc. He looked at Brook with an expression that said 'don't interfere'.

Brook looked at EMI, the fireball is getting very close, but still it didn't move. She is just standing there with her arms crossed as she looks at the fireball coming towards her.

Boom!

The fireball hit her.

A large cloud of dust has formed where EMI is.

All the customers, none of them were shocked by what they just saw. Brook was surprised by this.

"Hahahahahahahahaha!" Shōidan and his men laughed.

"How pathetic!" Shouted one of the red hooded men as he laughed.

"Hahahah, what an idiot! Hahahahah" shouted another man.

"Kikikikiki...."a laugh can be heard coming out of the cloud of dust.

"Hahaha!......Ah?" All the hooded men stop laughing.

"You all are a bunch of assholes" the cloud of dust like that of these people revealing a haki-covered David from weaponry. He did what any good husband would do, he used his body as a shield.

"Nobu!" Emily screamed.

"madam!"

"How many enemies are there in the area?" She asked.

Nobu starts to analyze the area around them "30 enemies in total"

Emily nodded. They had 20 customers on their side. she looked at Brook "hey you skeleton!" Brook looked at her. Emi gives him a big smile" are you willing to fight?"

Brook looked at the enemies in front of him.

He sighed "why not? After all I'm already dead anyway"

"That's the spirit!"nobu shouted.

"It's time to teach these motherfuckers a lesson!" shouted EMI

"Yes!" All the customers screamed.

Both packs started running towards each other. Let the battle begin!
____________________________________________

Transition: bonesborough, eda, on some random city street.

Eda is walking quietly down the street with a hood covering her face. A scream suddenly draws her attention.

"Hey guys! There's a fight going on over at the Wicked Witch!" Several people started running towards the bar.

A big smile appeared on eda's face "it looks like there's a little party going on and they didn't invite me hehehe..." Owlbert becomes a staff. eda climbed on top of him, owlbert started flying towards the bar.
____________________________________________

Scene Transition: In some forest. Luz and king.

After facing several challenges Like, fighting a little space that uses four swords, a bear that dresses like a sumo wrestler, a seal that fights kung fu and a crocodile in shorts! They finally arrived at the last challenge.

They reached a part of the forest that appeared to be parts of the ruins of an old city.

"Well looks like we made it to the last challenge" said King as he looked at the map "I'm finally getting tired of this!"

In the center of the ruins was an old Japanese-style wooden altar, on the left and right side were two statues of the Sun God. For some reason both statues didn't have ears..... It looks like they were ripped off for some reason......

(And before you ask no, it wasn't adegast that ripped the statues' ears off)

On the altar, there it was, the solar spear! A white bow with gold accents.

Luz ran to the spear. But before she could get close to the spear suddenly a voice echoed everywhere.

"I've been waiting for you human"

Suddenly something landed in front of the girl, raising a huge cloud of dust.

(Note: Luz hasn't fully learned to use observation haki yet..... Still, I had to rewrite the entire second chapter just because of that. But at least she improved her reflexes)

Suddenly from the cloud of dust a huge silhouette loomed before Luz.

The human's eyes literally became the size of plates! The cloud of dust dissipated, revealing a man very similar to the design of the Nika God in the mansion. The only differences were that you could see its eyes and ears. He had light blue eyes and his ears were pointed like all witches' ears. He was three meters tall.

"You're smaller than I thought, but I think you'll do" said 'nika' with a toothy smile.

"Well you are fatter than I thought" replied Luz, with a smug smile on her face.

Luz jumps dodging a surprise punch from the man. A huge crater forms.

"Hey! That was close!" Luz yelled with a frown on her face.

A smile that can only be written as a psychopath's smile formed on the God of fun's face.

"hihihihihi this is going to be too much fun!"

Luz felt a chill run down her spine at those words, but she was soon filled with determination.

"Listen here you half-baked God! I am Luz noceda! I was trained by brook the musician and I am apprenticed to eda the lady owl!" She pointed to 'nika' "Then I will defeat you and take that spear and I will show Eda how strong I really am!" she shouted with determination.

She continued "so you better really be strong!"

"But how much arrogance coming from someone dead!" The God runs towards the girl with his left fist raised.

'Nika' starts throwing several quick punches, but the human girl was dodging them all very easily.

King just watched hidden behind a rock 'is she dodging the attacks of a God?' he said to himself in thought.

'nika' is already getting impatient, the girl kept dodging! "Stop moving!" 'Nika' screamed in fury.

"Oh what? Am I too fast for a God?!"Luz teased 'the God'.

"Shut up!" 'nika' shouted.

"Aaahhh!" 'nika' screamed in pain. The girl lands a haki-infused punch to his cheek. The Sun God staggered a little.

"Hahaha! I punched a God! Like that God!? Hahaha!" the girl laughed like a madwoman.

"Hahaha that was a nice punch, but it's my turn now!"

Before the girl could do anything, A punch hit her in the face making the girl fly.

"Aaaargh!" Luz shouted as we landed in the rubble of a house "Hey you son of a bitch! That hurt like hell!" The girl screamed.

"Hahahahaha"

"Stop laughing!"

'nika' started to run towards her. The girl adopted a stance of....combat? Light starts to accelerate the flow of blood everywhere, steam started to come out of the girl's body.

' it's been three years since brook taught me how to use this, it's finally time to test this in a real fight' she thought, remembers her training with Brook "Gear Second!" The girl propelled herself at high speed towards 'nika' leaving a trail of dust.

as she runs, Luz clenches her fists very tightly, imbued both with weaponry haki.

A punch from the human hits the sun god's face, but 'nika' also hits Luz's face making her stagger a little.

Both glared at each other and started exchanging punches in the face at high speed. His punches were so fast that it was almost impossible to see.

' this is insane! Is she really a human!?' thought a stunned king as he watched the battle.

'I better go call Eda...' king started to run.
____________________________________________
Scene transition: bonesborough, brook and nobu.

'How did I get myself into this?.....' said Brook while blocking an attack with his sword.

"Hahaha this is fun" said nobu as he threw one of the hooded men.

"Aaaaahhhhh!"

"Rrrrrrrraaaaa!" the giant lizard ran towards nobu.

"Let's go Fogīnyo! Take him down!" shōidan shouted at the lizard, while dodging a punch from David.

Nobu assumed a sort of sumo wrestling pose.

"comes with everything!" shouted nobu as he pushed forward.

The lizard stood on two legs becoming a little bigger than nobu. Both giants collided. It was like two trucks hitting each other.

The two giants struggled, trying to push each other back, but neither backed up.

"Grrrrraaaa!" And With a roar the lizard bites off nobu's head.

'That! We got him' thought shōidan.

suddenly a blast of light pierces the large lizard's scaly head destroying a house in the process. The lizard's scaly body became paralyzed, Its body dropped to the ground with a loud thud.

Everyone stops fighting.

"Was that a light spell?" Brook overheard one of the hooded men he was struggling with speak.

"Fogīnyo is fine.....Right?" asked another hooded man.

Nobu is looking at the lizard's body when a ball of fire hits him in the face. Nobu staggered.

shōidan run and jumped towards nobu who just stopped staggering.

She is about to kick Nobu when suddenly a stone owl very similar to the hooty appears from the earth blocking her attack.

"Looks like I arrived just in time" said a smiling eda, as she and owlbert landed next to nobu. "Are you okay, Nobu?"

"Yes, thank you eda" eda nodded. Brook walked over to stand beside them.

shōidan glares at eda. She ran towards Eda.

"You bastard!" shōidan is about to get close to eda when David's huge hand grabs her by the waist "hey let go of me! wait what are you doing?!... no no no!!!" David swallow the woman whole.

David belches "tasted strangely spicy gararararara!"

Brook was speechless for what just happened. All the hooded men start running in panic.

"Kikikikiki What day huh?" said a smiling Emi.

"Hahahah yes" replied eda.

"I hope nothing else happens," Brook said.

"Eda! nobu! Brook!" Suddenly king appears running "Luz is in danger!"

Him and his big mouth............
____________________________________________

Scene Transition: In some forest.

Meanwhile in battle. Luz is having fun, she always wanted to fight with all her might and now she's fighting a God! ' I really got stronger, but it's time for this fight to end!'

Luz and 'nika' had been fighting for several minutes. Both jump to get away from each other.

Both rush at each other with fists raised.

Gomu Gomu no.... Jet Pistol!" Luz shouted.

Luz's fist reached out and hit the Sun God's abdomen sending him flying towards several old houses, destroying them in the process.

The Sun God's body stopped moving.

He finally falls, The Sun God is 'unconscious'.

Gear Second's time is up. Luz falls from Costa on the grass, panting with a big smile on her face.

'I achieved. brook, mother, father...... I have defeated a God 'luz thought with a smile as she looked up at the sky 'did my father see this?'

She got up with her body aching. Luz started walking towards the sun spear.

' Finally ' Luz took the spear and raised it "I have the power!" she screamed.

Suddenly the glowing spear turned into a twig.

"What...."a fog started to cover the entire area.

"Hahahahahahahahaha!" A laugh echoed throughout the entire place.

Luz sighed "this is a trap....."

"Hoho you're smart.." out of the mist emerged a large octopus, so ugly it would make gecko moria look like a handsome guy next to it. From the mist three tentacles went towards the human.

'No! no! I've seen too many anime to know where this is going!' With the little strength she had, Luz dodged the tentacles.

"I stood still you worm!" adegast screamed.

"What do you want with me huh takoyaki!?"

"It's pretty obvious! I'm going to use you to lure the owl lady to me and finally get rid of her once and for all!"adegast said "that woman has been stealing my customers for a long time!"

'well at least he doesn't want to propose to Eda......' Luz thought " Gomu Gomu no.....Gatling Gun!

Luz slightly stretches her arm and launches violent and fast punches against her opponent in front.

But adegast blocks all punches with his puppet shield.

Luz stops punching. She is already getting too tired even to use haki. Before the human could react a tentacle grabbed her ankle and lifted her into the air.

"Ah!" Luz shouted in surprise.

adegast brought Luz up to her face "mmmm who knows maybe I'll sell you to some rare animal collector...." Just thinking about it was getting him excited. The girl spat in adegast's face.

"yuck!" the octopus screamed in disgust "wow you bi-ahhhh!" he screamed in pain when his tentacle that was holding Luz was roped.

After recovering from the pain, adegast finally got a good look at who cut off his tentacle. It was a skeleton in elegant clothes and he had the girl in one of her arms! as she pointed a sword at him.

"Brook!" shouted Luz in surprise.

"Please tell me you have a good reason for following a map" Brook put the girl on the ground.

".......... Was I bored?...."

"..... God give me patience, because if you give me strength I'll kill her!" He muttered to himself.

"Are you a crony of the owl lady?..." adegast asks.

" I think I am..." brook replied.

"So....where is she?!"

Brook pointed his finger up. Adegast looks "aaaaahhhhh!" The octopus's eyes became the size of dinner plates.

On top of him was Eda and King with Nobu hanging from his staff.

"nobu now!" Eda screamed. nobu let go of the staff with his fist raised as he landed on top of him!.

"Oh crap" those were adegast's last words.

"Ryūsei panchi!" nobu shouted. The punch was so hard that it generated a shock wave. which dispelled the fog from the place.

"Wow That was amazing!" shouted Luz raising one arm up.

Brook and eda looked at her with frowns on their faces (only eda, he's a skeleton yohohohohohoho).

"Hehehe.....sorry?" Luz spoke nervously.

Eda, brook and Luz climb on the staff.

"Do you two want a ride?" Eda asked.

"No need I'll walk" said nobu.

"And I will go on his shoulder" said the king of demons.

"See you at home then" eda said as he took off.

"Well looks like we'll have octopus for dinner today" said nobu with a smile as he dragged adegast's body.

"Yes! A meal fit for a king" said king.
____________________________________________
Scene transition:

"You can take it off Brook" Brook took his hands away from Luz's eyes. The girl had her eyes closed.

"Oh you can open your eyes" said brook.

Luz opened eyes "wow"

"Luz, why did you do that?" Eda asked looks at the colossal skeleton.

"Oh?"

"Why did you do that?" Eda asked again.

Luz understood "I just..... I don't know I wanted something more exciting, more epic....."

"You could have died...." Brook said seriously as he looked out at the sunset.

"But I didn't die! I just wanted to have an adventure like you guys........."

"One day, you will have" Luz looks at Eda" but not now, you are strong girl"

"But you still have to train" said Brook, then he sighs "it seems that this is a pattern among users of this fruit" he muttered under his breath.

"So... I'm not in trouble?"

Brook and Eda look at each other.

"Not this time, but next time there will be consequences," Brook said.

Luz nodded.

Both three look at the sunset.

"This is very beautiful" said Luz

"Yes" brook and eda spoke at the same time.
____________________________________________

(Hello thank you very much for reading this chapter! Any spelling or translation errors please let me know)

Brook: if anyone has any questions or ideas please speak up.

Luz: all your opinions are welcome!

Brook: shouldn't you be sleeping?

Luz:...... no......

Brook: go to sleep!

Luz: You can't make me!

Brook: yes! I can! But not before speaking the name of the next chapter

Brook: The name of the next chapter is....

Brook and Luz: a teenage abomination!

Luz: don't miss it!

Brook starts running after her.

{Every lie, one day it will be true
-God usopp}

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

8.7K 250 13
{~C O M P L E T E D~} "La Aldea" is the name of a farm in the island of Garago. In that farm, there is a group of people who come from different fami...
49.4K 973 54
After confusing a dangerous monster for a real wizard, Luz is left a little depressed with how gullible she's been. So after walking aimlessly throug...
2.7K 84 11
A regular 15 year old girl named Alex, had no friends whatsoever and people always said things about her that made her feel that she wasn't from the...
8.3K 200 18
a boy dies and and gets iseaki'd into the world of one piece but with a unique abilities and other stuff Notes: **= actions ()= whisper...