STRAWBERRY DAZE. t...

By gloomidoll

IN WHICH.... mani uses cute aesthetics & writes about you getting plowed by concerningly hot monsters. More

♡︎ ┈ INTRODUCTION
01. PAYMENT RECIEVED
02. DEAL
03. GREEN WITH ENVY
04. SEA SAVIOR
05. FANGED ECSTASY
06. THE MAN WITH FINS
07. HEATED NIGHT
08. EYES IN THE CORN FIELDS
09. DWINDLING PATIENCE
10. WET DREAMS
11. STONED EUPHORIA
13. STUBBORN WITCH
AUTHOR'S NOTE
15. A REWARD FOR DEVOTION

12. BRUISES & KISSES

2.2K 29 6
By gloomidoll

LEAVE YOU ALONE.JEEZY
12. ✦ — ❝ she'll remind me all the dumb shit that i've done over the years
but she don't be tripping in the morning, i got her legs up by her ears. ❞

IN WHICH...    everyone tells you to leave your reckless oni boyfriend given his impulsive tendencies to solve everything with his fists. but.. you simply can't leave him alone. especially when he cares for you so much.
WARNINGS...   oni is based off itto fr, mentions of fat shaming, mention of fights & blood, oni is fully whipped, plus size reader, pussy drunk, face sitting, spanking, teasing, praise, pet names, manhandling, size difference, multiple orgasms, mentions of friend & family disapproval, he's a bit of a dummy, minor breeding kink, etc.

Many years ago, onis were nothing more than trouble. A symbol of violence and cruelty, creatures made to be avoided. Their appetite for human flesh was to be feared, their erratic tendencies to he resented. They truly were nothing more then mindless creatures set on Earth to terrorize the human race.

Well, as said before— that was several years ago. Onis and humans were now able to coexist, the horned creatures forgoing their taste for human flesh for normal livestock. Sure, the two species weren't totally comfortable with one another, but not everything is perfect.

When you first encountered an oni, it definitely wasn't perfect at all.

You were eighteen at the time, a freshman in college. The typical fat friend; resting in the shadows of your slimmer counterparts. Never sought after or talked to. Or if you were, it was out of pity. This was something you came to terms with. You weren't everyone's perfect girl and that was okay. It wasn't an amazing feeling but it was something you could live with.

Until, you met him. He was tall, large in the shoulders, chest, with nice thick thighs. He had ivory colored skin, red marks running along his chest, face, and most likely elsewhere. What really surprised you, was the large, similar colored horns protruding out of his forehead— except, the ends faded into a soft red. The oni as well had long layered hair which was, at the time, pulled into a messy bun.

Sasori was his name, told to you through a nervous chuckle. You can remember him towering you, yet shaking like a leaf as he attempted to keep his eyes focused on your face. Even so, you swore it would drift time to time. Despite his large statue, he was sweet, nervous— you found it adorable.

You spent the next fifteen minutes of that party talking with him about nonsense. Your classes, your family, etc. Until the tender moment was interrupted by some douchebag dropping his drink on you.

And instead of apologizing, he laughed at you.

The humiliation didn't last long, given Sasori had threw a punch at the other; the drunken fool falling to the ground far to quickly. You were sure the oni would have thrown another punch if his friends didn't snatch his arm back.

And well.. the rest was history.

It was odd, falling for someone so reckless and erratic; your friends and family claiming he would be terrible given his fight first, ask questions later mentality. But, he wasn't. Sasori wasn't a perfect man, but he was yours and you were his. And that's all you could ask for.

Well, that and him to limit the amount of fights he got into. Even if defending someone.

The night was cold, streets wet from the rain that previously poured from the sky. You had tried to sleep under the warmth of your blankets, face pressed into the silk covered pillow; enjoying the scent of your lover. Except, you heard movement beyond your bedroom, most likely in your kitchen. Instead of fear or maybe anxiety, annoyance flooded through your being.

You rose your body from its previous comfortable position, hearing the movement come closer to your bedroom. Pushing the blankets off your body — which was covered in your panties and a simple tshirt — you rested off the edge of the bed, waiting.

Finally, the doorknob turned, door opening in sync with you turning your bedside lamp on. The man behind the door jumped immediately, a nervous smile taking over his features.

"Good evening, my love.." Sasori spoke, watching you stand from your bed. He gulped as you came closer, backing up when you reached over to flick the overhead light on. Allowing you to see him better, allowing you to see the new cut on his cheek, and bruises on his arms and knuckles. He watched in horror at the disappointment that covered your features, "Wait, I can ex—"

"Bed, now."

The oni's mouth clamped shut, shoulders slouching as he walked to the bed like a kicked puppy. His large frame flopped onto the mattress, watching as you walked out of the bedroom. A minute passed before you were back with an ice pack and first aid kit, approaching him. You stood between his open legs, reaching to grab his hand, pressing the cold pack against his knuckles. Sasori didn't even flinch, far too focused on you— smiling to himself. "Thank you, [Name]."

"You wouldn't have to thank me if you used your words instead of your fists." You huffed softly, watching his smile deepen. You shivered as his free hand rose to glide across your uncovered legs, thumb tracing the stretch marks on your hips every so often.

"Then I wouldn't get to see you so cute and focused when cleaning me up.

You scoffed softly at his flirtatious words, gently swatting his hand away to which he chuckled— holding his own ice pack when you moved away. Popping open the first aide kit, you ripped open an alcohol-free wipe; gliding it across the cut on his face. You ignored his hands coming to rest on your waist, cheeks warming when he brought you closer to him. "What happened this time?" You questioned softly, continuing to clean him up.

The oni shrugged a bit, fingers slipping under your shirt to trace the arch in your back. "I caught some guy trying to place something in a girl's drink. He threw the first punch, actually." He spoke calmly, blinking up at you. You attempted to keep down your smile, tossing the dirtied wipe to the side, now searching for some ointment.

"Hm.." You hummed softly, gliding a thin line of medicine across the cut. "Hopefully she's okay... Was your boss mad?"

Sasori chuckled at your question, "No. Said I would get chewed out enough by you." You smiled at this, softly agreeing with his words. Sasori worked as a security guard at a bar, gaining a good rapport with his boss and regulars. They knew he was very impulsive and fought just about anyone that disrespected him or others.

They also knew you fussed at him for it each time.

The man reluctantly released you when you turned to place your things down, watching you closely. Sasori hated to admit it, but he cherished these moments with you. Not the nagging or worried part, but you caring for him so tenderly. The oni was a whopping eight feet while you were nothing more than five feet and four inches. Yet, here you were; caring for him like he was some fragile thing. You didn't see a terrifying oni that craved violence; you saw a man you loved, that you cared for.

Your body warmed as large hands slid around your form to lock around your waist, pulling you into his lap. You breathed as he pressed his face into your neck, feeling his lips press against your skin. You shook your head with a smile, reaching back to curl your fingers in his hair. "Honestly..you're so reckless, Sasori."

"Mhm.." He agreed softly, fingers breaching your shirt to glide across your stomach. He gripped it gently, pressing harder kisses against your neck. You leaned back into him, eyes pinched closed when his sharp canines grazed your neck. The whimper of his name spurred him on, quickly flipping you around on his lap and kissing you deeply.

Your arms locked around his neck, fingers gripping his hair. The oni's own hands were far too busy grabbing your ass, hips, anything he could get his hands on. His calloused hands felt so nice against your soft skin, feeling his hands twitch each time your tongues swiped against each other. Sasori lifted his hips, grinning when he heard your soft, muffled moan. His hand slid up your body, carefully grabbing the back of your head to deepen the kiss. Sasori's long tongue intruded your mouth, curling around your own and gently sucking. The pleasant feeling went straight between your legs, thighs clenching together at some attempt of friction.

This caught the oni's attention, however, a hand removing from your head to instead travel down to your hips. You gasped softly as the man easily snapped the band of your panties, the ruined fabric now hanging loosely on you. You would scold him later.

Sasori slowly laid on his back, breaking off the kiss the moment his head hit the mattress. His hands gripped your hips, pushing you up his body, all the while tossing your ruined underwear to the side. Soon enough you were hovering above his face, staring down at his excited expression. You breathed as he gripped your thick thighs, pulling you down onto his face.

"Relax, gorgeous." He spoke into your warm cunt, mouth opening wide soon after. His tongue was first, flicking across your clit, gripping you more when you shook. Then came his lips, wrapping around your swollen bud to gently suck— smothering himself in your pussy. Your hands lowered to his hair, gripping to gain some type of leverage from the pleasure.

This was a common occurrence for the oni; devouring you whole, leaving you a withering mess from his mouth. Once he got a taste, you were done, stuck under or above him; face shoved between your legs. You couldn't run from the pleasure, couldn't push him away— you were stuck there until the oni got his fill.

Your back arched, head throwing back as you felt his long, thick tongue push into your entrance; curling to push against your clenching walls. You rode his face, his name falling from your plump, wet lips in a broken mantra. You felt your peak growing closer, struggling to not topple over from the pleasure.

Soon enough, you felt his large hand fall to your ass, gripping the large flesh for a moment before slapping a cheek. You lunged forward, quickly pressing your hands against the mattress, leaning over him. You whimpered out, feeling the man continue to fiercely eat you while caressing and slapping your rear every so often.

Your body shook, eyes pinched close; and like a dam, you broke. His well-being was long forgotten, riding out your high with pathetic grinds against his face. Sasori seemed to enjoy it, given the soft groan that escaped him and into your pussy.

Before he could even think of devouring you again, you gently pushed his arms away, climbing down his body to rest on his torso. You could sense his disappointment, the feeling cemented by the tiny pout on his messy features. You breathed softly, shaking your head at the oni. "Not tonight.. I can't last five rounds, Sasori."

The man grinned at your words, collecting you to slowly switch your positions. "Five? Oh no.." He hummed, leaning down to kiss your throat. "I was gonna aim for maybe eight, ten? Gotta overcome the record some time."
Sasori spoke in a cocky tone, pushing his hips up against you.

"I cant stand you.." You whispered softly, moaning as you felt him bite your skin.

"No wonder you're laying under me."

The comment went straight to your legs, biting your lip as you heard him mess with his belt and pants. You busied yourself with lifting your thin shirt off your body, sinking back into the bed after. His hand treaded down your plump form, murmuring to himself as he came even closer. Sasori's cock brushed against your wet slit, circling his hips, saliva and your release coating him. Guiding himself, he slowly pushed his tip inside you, watching you carefully.

Given his size, it took you a moment to completely relax; body tensing with your eyes closed tight. The man would always soothe you, kissing your face and mumbling about you taking him so well or splitting so pretty around him. The words would always cause you to clench, causing him to chuckle in response. Finally he settled fully inside you, cock pulsing in anticipation. Sasori was a gentleman of course, waiting for permission— but his restraint was tested each time.

He was an impulsive oni after all.

You shifted, feeling the man shudder; eyes opening to glance up at him. You reached over, gliding your hands across his arms. Sasori focus rested on you rather then keeping his hips still, pressing his lips against the space between your eyes, leading them to your lips. Immersed in the kiss, you felt him pull himself out, driving himself back in shortly after.

Your legs tighten around his waist as he set a bruising pace inside you, driving your back into the bed with each thrust. You broke the kiss to moan, head thrown back as your nails dug into his skin. Clinging to him, finding leverage as he so easily tossed you into ecstasy. Skin on skin contact entered the room, followed by your pretty moans and his grunts, and finally the headboard slamming against the wall. You regretted not putting something inbetween the furniture.

"Missed you all fucking day.. missed how good you feel." Sasori whispered into your skin, marking anywhere he could reach. A kiss, a suck, a bite— anything to show he was there, that you were his. His hands gripped your full hips so harshly, driving himself in and out of you with such ferocity. The oni felt your hands reach over to his back, shivering in delight when he felt your nails dig into his skin.

Despite what many thought, Sasori hated scars. Bruises, abrasions, any mark that tainted his skin. Except, for you. Oh, he wore your scratches with pride; making fun of you in the morning.

Was I that good? Was what he always asked. Ending in you throwing a pillow at him.

The oni leaned back, grabbing the back of your knees and pushing your legs up. His eyes zoned in on your stomach rolls, a soft swear escaping him as he continued to fuck you. Your hand leaned down to push at his hips, whimpering about it being too much. Sasori grinned at you, leaning over to allow your legs to hang on his shoulders.

"You want me to stop?" He asked softly, staring down at you. Your eyes went wide, quickly shaking your head— whining when you felt his hips slow down. Sasori grinned, brushing his hand over your hot skin. "Fucking you so good, you don't even know what you want, huh?" He spoke, slapping your ass, watching in amusement as you jumped and moaned.

"Sa—sasori!"

The man chuckled, softly mocking your moan as his hips picked back up. "That's it.. keep saying my name." He breathed, shivering when he felt you come undone around him. Sasori swore, hands coming under your body and lifting you, slowly coming off the bed.

You quickly wrapped your arms around his neck, shifting as he held you so easily in his arms. Sasori leaned to kiss the side of your face, hands caressing your ass shortly after. The oni always loved to fuck you like this; legs laying in the crook of his arms, arms around his neck, with your chest and stomach flush against him. It gave him a chance to see your face better and show off his strength.

The first few times it took convincing, but now? It was a common occurrence.

Hunching over a bit, the man gripped you tightly, beginning to lift you on and off his cock. You could only moan and whine, fingers tangling in his wild hair as your pretty cunt clenched him so tightly. You arched into him, crying out. His hands gripped your ass, spreading you even wider as he used you like some type of human sized flesh light.

It didn't take long for that band to form in your stomach again, shoving your face into his neck as a mantra of im gonna cum! escaped you. You felt his chest rumble in soft chuckle, hips increasing in intensity, flicking in and out of you so roughly.

"Make a mess then."

His words sent you over the edge, eyes rolling to the back of your head as you creamed. Like he had hoped, your arousal slid down his cock, your leg, some getting onto the floor as well. The feeling enough pushed him over too, hips stuttering— shoving himself so deep and shooting hot ropes inside of you.

You whined as your combined mess dripped down, feeling the man walk forward, leaning to place you onto the bed. Sasori then pulled himself out, resting between your legs and glancing down at you with a small smile.

A blissful sigh escaped you as his large hands slowly massaged your thighs, resting your head onto the silky blankets. You felt him hover over you, smiling as he kissed your chin. "I love you."

"I love you too...How long until we can go again?"

You playfully rolled your eyes, "Please give me at least five minutes."

𖤩 ˑ ִ ֗ 𖥻 ୨ ⑅ CLOSING WORDS ୧ ִ ۫   ˑ
i'll edit this later, i promise.
UNEDITED. EXCUSE TYPOS & GRAMMAR MISTAKES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 223 18
Requests are open.
2.4K 56 20
⚠️ warning I don't own ok ko let's be heroes or their characters I'm just bored⚠️ ⚠️This'll also include cursing and characters I made up⚠️ If you li...
30.6K 790 6
"𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒖𝒑 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆. 𝑶𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌." 𝐕𝐚�...
9K 373 18
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝔸 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 [𝕪/𝕟] 𝕤𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙'𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕗𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕒 �...