𝐌𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐬𝐚

By zwritessss

-𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬- "Would you get on your knees for me?" "If you asked," he br... More

𝟎𝟎
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
𝟎𝟑
𝟎𝟒
𝟎𝟓
𝟎𝟔
𝟎𝟕
𝟎𝟖
𝟎𝟗
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
𝟏𝟒
𝟏𝟓
𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟕
𝟏𝟖
𝟏𝟗
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐

𝟏𝟏

4.9K 98 44
By zwritessss

I've never let a man have the power to slam me into a wall. Never let them have the power to touch me without my permission. But, that's exactly what Malik does once we enter my house. I grip my keys tightly in my hand, my breathing labored as Malik presses his body flush against mine.

"Take it off," he mumbles, his focus zoned in on my shirt that separates our upper bodies from touching.

"Take what off?" I ask, my own hands moving to grip the end of his shirt.

Malik doesn't answer me, and instead closes my front door fully before he's back in front of me. Personal space hasn't been a thing for us since we discovered one another. The closeness- a feeling that always has to be saturated when we're together. Why be apart when I can have him so dauntingly close to me?

"Everything," Malik pleads, regaining my attention, "take it off."

My eyes bore into his at his tone, but his gaze doesn't waver. His hands find themselves at my waist, slowly sliding up my blouse- his fingers cooling my skin. His fingertips meet the end of my bra, but he makes no move to take it off. I feel as he travels his hands back down to my waist, a shiver almost running down my spine.

I drop my keys at my feet before letting both of my hands take Malik's. He makes no protest, letting me guide him because he lives to please. With me, he gives up so much control and I revel in the fact. I guide his hands back up to the edge of my bra, and smile teasingly when his fingers hook onto it.

"Take it off for me," I demand, hands still on his. I haven't looked away from him once, wanting to see his every reaction. Every expression.

Malik doesn't waste a second. He guides my shirt up as if it were on fire, and I lift my arms so he can easily slide it off. My shirt falls to the floor with no regards- Malik's hands smoothing down to the start of my pants. He does nothing else, so I take his hands again before guiding them to a single button that kept my pants together. I don't look to see if he's unbuttoning them. I just watch as he licks his lips in anticipation. I catch the way his eyes flutter closed for a millisecond when I guide his hands where I want them. I watch as he slowly becomes undone before me, his patience worn thin.

He's nothing short of persistent, but he knows that I can play the long game. When he begs for me, I tease him because then he begs more. He lets me know that I'm in control. Tonight, just like other nights, I own him. He might've pleased me so good earlier that the gods heard how good I felt, but even then I was in control. Malik shows me who he belongs to, and I drill it into him that it's mutual. My body, my pleasure, my touch. It all belongs to him. The day he decides to take control of me on his own is the day I'll leak like a faucet that can't be fixed.

I feel a hand travel slowly between my legs, and realize that my pants are pooled at my ankles. I catch Malik's eyes and see that his control is slipping away by every second that passes. I know what he wants. Hell, I want it too but I'm denying the both of us that pleasure. And for simple reasons. I want it to last. I want to ride out our pleasure until the clock strikes twelve and we've fucked until morning.

"Did you forget it's my turn?" I tease, my actions negating my words. I move his hand until it's laying under the fabric of my panties, his fingers hovering over my folds.

"No," he answers.

"Good," I step out of my pants before taking his hand, that hasn't moved, into my own.

Malik says nothing as I lead him away from the door and the small pile of clothes that sat messily on my floor. We pass by Baisely who slept comfortably on her bed. I got her an instant feeder which put food in her bowl every time it got empty. She eats three times a day with water to aid her while I'm gone, and is sleeping comfortably when I come home.

Malik doesn't spare her a glance, his gaze locked in on my figure. I don't have to look at him to know he's focused on me. We move quickly up the stairs and into my room that looks more than neat from my rearranging it. My bed is made with black, silk sheets and a dark purple comforter that I use on cold nights. My floor is covered by a soft, lush carpet that's bare of everything but a pair of my heels. A Tv is mounted on my cream colored walls with two desks sitting on both sides of it. One for my personals like clothes and accessories, and one for things like makeup.

"I've been working all day," I announce, giving Malik my attention once again, "and you've been doing you."

"Yes."

"And even if your godly fingers made me cum," I smirk at the memory, "and you put them in your mouth, I want to be fresh before we continue."

"No," he argues, stepping up to me, "no."

"Don't you want to be clean for my mouth?" I taunt, "so I can suck you dry with no problems?"

He falters at my words, his hand lingering on the edge of my panties. They're laced and seemingly see through, slightly showing what waits underneath.

"Don't you want my body fresh and ready for your cock?" I continue.

That seems to do everything because he takes the smallest step back. I take a step forward, so that my body is almost flushed against his own. We hold eye contact the entire time, his head tilting down just the slightest bit to maintain it. I slowly slide his shirt up until it's scrunched at his shoulders. Malik lifts his arms, allowing me to take his shirt completely off before throwing it to the floor, disregarding it completely. I drag my hands down his body until I'm at the waist of his pants.

Malik gets the hint, and puts my hands back on his abs before unbuttoning his pants himself. He tugs them down and lets them fall to his feet. I stop him before he can remove his briefs next.

"There's a guest bathroom just down the hall from my room. Freshen up a bit, but don't take too long."

He nods, but doesn't move an inch. I almost laugh, but instead manage a small smile. I push my hands into his stomach, barely moving his figure but giving the hint that he should go if he wants to quicken things. I watch as his eyes study my face, possibly searching for a certain expression that could be there. I don't budge an inch, keeping my original statement and finally he turns away before leaving my room.

I let out a breath that seemed trapped in my lungs, and strip off the two remaining pieces of clothes that clung to my body. I take my time in walking to my bathroom, too busy grinning at the turn of things. Having Malik in my home for such acts isn't something I thought would happen so soon. A little teasing in my office, sure, and the meeting and fucking at that intoxicating club. I see how they got the name.

I clip my hair into a ponytail as I enter my bathroom and turn on the steaming water. While waiting for it to reach the temperature I like, I set out my lotions and perfume. I praise myself for shaving this morning even if I didn't expect for this happen. Afterwards, I hop in the shower and grab my favorite soap before starting to clean my body. My door is wide open, in case Malik finished before me, and happened to look in. Teasing can go a long way, and it's my favorite game to play.

I scrub every inch of my body and stand in the shower a little longer after rinsing off. Figuring Malik could be done by now persuades me to step out, and dry myself. I can't help but hum a tune while rubbing myself down with lotion. I think on the time I've been in here already, but still decide to brush my teeth before spraying some perfume on key parts of my body. Places like my neck and wrists.

I unclip my hair, and let it fall in waves down my back. I mess with it a little which is useless because it'll look the worst when we're done. I'm a fan of hair pulling, and I don't doubt that Malik is too. I admire my body and face that I've worked hard for, and finally leave the steamy bathroom. Malik is sitting on the edge of my bed, manspreading and showing all that he has to offer. Damn, sinning is about to feel so good.

He doesn't say a word until I'm standing directly in front of his waiting body. It's not until I'm right in front him that I realize he's hard. I hold in a smirk and look back up at him with suspecting eyes.

"I thought you said quick," he says.

"Was I not?"

"I did everything I had to, and waited for twenty minutes."

"Is that all?" I coo while placing my hands on his shoulders.

Malik slides his hands up my thighs until they're firmly placed on my waist. He nods when my eyebrows raise and this time I let my smirk show. I slide my hands down from his shoulders to his glorious abs while simultaneously leaning in closer to his naked body. Malik's breath hitches the tiniest bit as my lips touch the tip of his ear.

"Well, I'm done now and I'm here. Are you ready to take everything like a good boy? You've already done so well by waiting."

Another nod.

"Okay," I say, "time?"

His eyes catch the digital clock that sat on one of my dressers, "ten-thirty."

I hum before I kiss the tip of his ear and move slowly down his neck, leaving kisses as I go. Another sharp breath coming from Malik urges me further, and I can tell from the way that I'm kissing his skin that he'll have a various amount of hickeys when I'm done with him. His hands tighten around my waist while mine trail down to his cock. I don't look as I wrap my hand around his length. Malik's quick breaths turn me on immediately and I waste no time in gripping his hard on before moving my hands in a slow motion.

I feel his pre-cum drip down my hand, and his moans combined have the wetness between my legs returning. I kiss my way back up Malik's neck and let him know how good he's doing at turning me on. The slight praise makes him pull me closer. A few more strokes with my thumb running over his tip has him cumming in mere minutes.

One.

I slowly lick off the cum that landed on my hand, and smear the bit that had landed on my stomach. Malik watches my moves closely, and I notice him getting hard again. I push him to sit back on my bed before hovering over his lap with both my legs on either side of him. I slide one hand down my body and place the other back on Malik's shoulder.

"Watch."

He doesn't say anything and I keep my eyes locked with his as I run my fingers through my folds, feeling the wetness I already knew was there. My eyes flutter close for a second when I rub my clit in a slow manner. Denying myself a quick release because nothing can go wrong with a little edging. I open my eyes to see Malik's locked in on my movements, his cock standing at attention with slight jerks here and there. I quicken my pace before slowing it back down, my moans filling the room. Malik reaches for his cock, and I moan out for him to stop.

"Just watch."

His fingers twitch in anticipation, but he listens. I slip a finger into my hole, going as deep as I can. My head falls forward, landing on Malik's shoulder. I whisper to him about how good it feels before adding a second finger. Malik chants in a whisper for me to do something to him. To allow us both to feel pleasure, and I don't answer him until I cum.

My essence drips directly on his cock, and I decide to sit on his lap instead of hover. Malik's hands are right back on my waist. I grip his chin, lightly, before making him look at me.

"Almost," I say.

Malik's eyes hold slight confusion, but he doesn't question it.

"Don't touch what's mine until I say," I continue, "and I'll give you what you want."

"Yes," he mutters, back in his trance.

"Good," I whisper.

I lean back the tiniest bit so his cock was pressed against my pussy. Malik groans, and I wait a short second before I start to grind on his lap. His cock rubbing against me feels so good, and from his breathy moans I know it's the same for him. I start to stroke his tip and he almost loses it. My name repeatedly falls from his lips. Ziya, ziya, ziya. It makes the urge to make him cum stronger, so I gyrate my hips at an angle while stroking him faster. I feel as he digs his fingers into my sides, for sure leaving marks.

I tilt my head back feeling nonstop ecstasy. Glancing at Malik, I can tell that he's holding himself back. Straining himself to stop him from cumming. It's cute, but there's no point. This won't be the last time I'll make him cum tonight.

"You holding it in, baby?" I tease.

"Mhm," he confirms, breathless. "I want it to last."

"It'll last," I reassure, "now cum for me."

He doesn't argue at all, and instead lets loose. I feel his cock jerk against me before ropes of cum spurts out, landing on my stomach.

Two.

I scoop some of his cum onto my finger before sucking it clean. I moan around my finger and send a cheeky smile to the man it came from. I might just be addicted.

"You taste so good," I whisper in his ear, "so much I want my pussy to have a taste."

Malik's eyes dilate, our raging lust mixing in with one another's. Everything else became blurred once I stepped out of the shower and saw him sitting ready on my bed. I'm only focused on him. I only want him. I only need him. Malik moves on his own, scooting further up the bed with me still seated on his lap.

"Time?" I ask.

He barely glances at my clock before answering, "eleven."

"Good," I say, pushing him down until his back meets my mattress, "that means I can keep my promise."

"What promise?"

"Did I not tell you?" I feign confusion, "I'm about to fuck you till morning."

And there it is. The needy lust in his eyes that makes it so easy for me to dominate him and show him how he's mine. I'm still soaking wet, and seated on Malik's lap. He's not completely soft, but he's not exactly where I want him.

"Touch me."

Malik lifts his eyes from my breasts to meet my eyes. Uncertainty almost slivers its way in, but I grab one of his hands before leading it to lay flat on my stomach. He doesn't do anything at first, but when he sees that I'm not changing my statement he moves his hands to both my breast. I smirk in amusement at his interest in them, and lean forward so they're closer than before.

"You like playing with them, darling?" I muse, "while they're all perked up because of you."

"Yes..."

I grin and let Malik explore my body. His hands try to slide over every inch, and I can't help but moan when he grips certain parts. I feel him growing by the second, and decide that it's time to stop my teasing games. For now.

"I'm on the pill," I state.

"Mhm.."

"I want to feel all of you," I continue, "no condom."

"Okay," he says, his eyes seemingly lighting up at the idea.

"Okay. Hands on my waist. Keep them there for me."

"Okay."

I refrain from praising him and calling him a good boy because he could cum right then and there. Malik hisses when I stroke him slowly. He came twice, I'm sure he's feeling sensitive by now. I pause my movements, but still hold his cock as I push myself up. Malik's fingers dig into me once again, and I silently relish in the slight pain that it causes. I give him a look before slowly sinking down onto him.

His tip prods my hole and I make sure he's okay before continuing down. I bite my lip at the feeling of him filling me while Malik shuts his eyes.

"Fuck, fuck fuck," he moans, hands still on my waist. They haven't moved an inch.

"If this is how you're acting, I can't wait to see what you'll be like when I move," I say through a breathy moan.

Malik doesn't have an unbelievable size, but he's still blessed. My walls squeeze him as I go further down, and I let out a short gasp when he's completely inside. The woman at the club surely missed this, but it doesn't matter. I have him now, and I'll have his cock until I don't want it anymore. The day will come in a century or two.

"Please..." Malik groans, "move."

I firmly rest my hands on his chest, and station my legs comfortably. I lift up slowly before sinking back down onto him. We moan in unison, and I place the sound at second best thing I've ever heard. The first is Malik's begging. I slide up again until I'm at the tip, and slowly go back down.

"Fuck," I moan, "I don't think this speed is my thing."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

Malik hums, and I grind on him before going to move again. I bounce on him at a steady pace, finding a rhythm. I keep going up to the tip, and sliding back down. I feel my ass jiggle as it meets Malik's thighs. Malik moans under me, letting me know how good it feels to him.

"Move with me," I demand, still bouncing on his leaking cock.

I don't have to say anything more as he grips my hips and thrusts into me, meeting my pace. He slips deeper into me, stretching me beyond measure. I let out a curse that's butchered because of the constant moans escaping past my lips. I grip his hair and pull him up until our fronts are pressed together. In this position, his cock keeps hitting my sweet spot and I feel my release building up. I keep the hold I have on his on hair and lean in to press open kisses on his chest and neck.

"I'm going to cum," he tells me.

"Hold it," I whisper, continuing to leave a trail of hickeys with the previous ones.

"Can't," he groans, "please."

"You're doing so good for me, Malik," I praise, " just a little bit longer, you can do it."

He bites his lip in anticipation, throwing his head back in unending pleasure. I let go of his hair, instead letting my hand fall to his neck. I grip it gently, leaving a small kiss to his adam's apple. I feel myself at edge, and bite into his neck. I don't have to say a word as we cum simultaneously, Malik's cock pulsing inside of me. He moans my name, mindlessly thrusting inside of me.

Three.

I smirk when he looks back to me with dazed eyes and a small sigh escaping him.

"Did you like that?"

"Yes..."

"Good," I trail his lips with my finger before lifting up. His cum and mine drip down my leg, and I catch some before sliding my finger into his waiting mouth. He takes everything, showing me his clean tongue. Damn. I'm definitely addicted. "Cause we're about to do it again."

***
Seven times.

We fucked in three more positions until the clock read twelve-thirty, and Malik came seven times in total. He fucks so good, and whimpered every time he was close. We both became sensitive, but it was all too good to stop.

"Did I live up to my word?" I ask, a teasing smirk playing at my lips. I walk out of my bathroom with a warm, wet rag in hand.

Malik is propped against my headboard, that dazed look still in his eyes. He simply nods, and I can't help but let out a laugh. I admire his body for the hundredth time as I wipe him off and he does the same. Admires me like he's never seen a woman in his life. I flip the rag, and go to wipe off myself but get stopped.

"Let me," Malik says, already taking it from my hands.

He moves so he's sitting at the side of the bed, and I stand in between his legs. He holds my waist with one hand while wiping me down with the other, his touch careful. He glances up meeting my eyes, and automatically a grin spreads wide on my face. A smaller one slips onto his, but I still see it. He finishes with me and places the rag back into my hands.

"Not to be the girl that asks if you'll stay, but do you want to? I have work to check, but could cook something first," I suggest, while walking away to put the rag with my laundry pile.

Malik chuckles, the genuine sound harmonizing my ears. "Can you cook?"

"Can I cook?" I repeat, turning around to look at him, "I don't think you fully know who you're dealing with."

He stands, an easygoing expression settled on his face instead of the neutral one I've slightly grown accustomed to. "Show me."

"I will."

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*••*•
Anotherrrrr Chapter! It's 3k+ words and I felt too lazy to reread and check for errors, so there probably are some lol.

How'd we feel about this chapter? The ending? 👀

If you read the entire chapter through, say 'bean.'

Alsoooo, I'm thinking about making this a series and making the second book Talon's book 🫶. Thoughts?

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•**•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
QOTD: what's your favorite movie?
AOTD: idk i have to think lol

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
Don't forget to vote and comment! It gives me the most motivation when you do ❤️

FOLLOW MY SOCIALS IF YOU WANT:
|Instagram | @ zwritesss
|TikTok| @ zwritessss
|Threads|@ zwritessss

That's all for now, see you later alligators 💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 57.2K 50
𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲| 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗰𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 ❝I need you to stop moving. Each time you move I'll spank you❞ she nodded. Simply just...
233K 4.9K 57
Married to My Master/ Hide & Seek Spin-Off Warning: This story is explicit with graphic sex scenes, foul language, sexual assault, dark romance, chok...
11.4K 364 5
The introverted and shy Elliot, known as Elli to his family and friends has always wanted someone to love and take care of him. As the son of the mos...
330K 8.1K 43
[𝐌𝐱𝐌] "I want you, badly," he says with pleading eyes. "Oh yeah?" I cock an eyebrow. I watch as he swallows nervously, not knowing what my next w...