The Billion Dollar Debt

By NightMareLux

Adelaide makes the mistake of aiding and harboring Vincent Cipriano, the top dog of Underground Miami, when s... More

Prologue
1
2
3
5
6
7
8

4

11.3K 838 62
By NightMareLux

Sean O'Pry is Vincent Cipriano.

© 2015 NightMareLux. All Rights Reserved.

By the time we arrive the resort, it's well past midnight. I tried not to make eye contact with Vincent as he holds the door to the hotel lobby for us. I can feel his silver gaze on me and it just makes my head duck lower as I move under his arm.

A pair of keys are left on the unattended front desk. Vincent snatches them up and heads towards the elevator. After hearing a whimper, I realized that the front desk ladies were hiding. Before I can console them, Vincent calls out to me.

I struggle with my inner turmoil before joining him in the elevator where he presumed to scold me once the doors shut.

"I told you to stay inside the wardrobe." he said softly, though I knew he was obviously pissed.

"You were going to kill her, I had to come out." I froze, my heart on the borderline of stopping. "Is it my fault then- that you killed her? It's all my fault... if I didn't come out of the wardrobe she'd still be alive. I made you kill your own fiancé!"

His eyes widened a fraction before he placed a warm hand atop of my head. "Don't do that to yourself, Adelaide. My sins are not your fault, nor your burdens. They never will be. Don't delude yourself into thinking in such a manner. You are in no way responsible for my crimes."

I took a deep breathing, calming myself with his words.

The elevator doors opened and he guided me out with his hand splayed at the small of my back. "If it helps, I was planning on killing her eventually. It was just ahead of schedule."

My eyes watered once again and Vincent stopped in the middle of the hallway, stepping in front of me.

"Adelaide." he warned. "Stop. I don't take pleasure in seeing your tears unless they're from me fucking you into oblivion so cease this."

I glared at him through my blurry vision. "I wouldn't be crying if you had a heart, you cold blooded killer!"

He chuckled darkly. "You're not getting the point. What did you expect me to be? A sweet and caring guy? This is who I am. I silence those who are beneath me and put people in their place, be in with my hands, my words or with weapons. I run underground Miami."

I flinched away from his raised hand as he cupped my jaw, forcefully tilting my head up. "I've had enough of your constant disobedience. And since your at full health now, I'll be sure to fulfill that promise I made you the day I bought you."

I struggled in his grasp as he pulled me to the same room we stayed in when we came to the resort earlier this morning. "Stop! Please, no!"

Vincent had me on the bed before I could release another protest from my lips.

He rested one knee at the foot of the bed, loosening his black and blue tie while staring at me with his piercing silver eyes. Lightning flashed outside, illuminating the room along with his bare torso. The contrast of dark and light on his abdomen told me that his body was indeed toned and defined from every dip and valley.

I found myself paralyzed, pressing my back against the intricate wooden headboard of bed back. I placed a pillow in front of me, wrapping my arms and legs around it as he prowled towards me.

"Adelaide..." his voice, low and deep, resonated with a husky tone that had my toes curl.

"Vi-Vincent?" I answered meekly.

"Move the damn pillow. You don't want to make me have to do it for you."

I hugged it even tighter. "No, absolutely not."

He sent me an annoyed look and brushed his fingers around my ankles, his hand slipping up my sweatpants.

I stiffened as he grew near. "Stop. I-I mean it."

Vincent's didn't respond to my demand. Instead he tore the pillow from me, bunching the fabric of my hoodie and tugging it over my head in a position that probably made me look as unsexy as the vampires from Buffy. But the look he gave me was one of pure lust, making me squirm under his gaze. Vincent hooked his thumbs on the side of my sweatpants, removing them as well.

I found myself reaching for another pillow to separate us but Vincent held down my wrist against the cotton sheets.

"Don't fight me." he muttered when I yanked at his immobile hand.

I met his eyes with a fierce gaze. "Then don't try to force me to sleep with you against my own..."

My thought process crumbled when his rough palm slipped under my bra, cupping my breast. A moan caught in my throat when his pinched my nipple, tugging gently.

"Vi-Vincent," I gasped, my free hand curling in the longer locks at the top of his head. "Stop, you can't-"

His hands tore my bra, flinging it off to the side to join my other clothes. Before I could blink, he dipped his head and dragged his tongue across the rosy bud.

Heat rushed through me, staining my vision red. Pleasure spiked within me and I hated myself for it. He released my wrist to wrap around my thigh as he pulled me forward, even more under him.

"Babe, you make it so hard." he sighed, blowing cool air on my nipple before taking the other one in for abuse by his mouth. "Just hearing your little gasps and seeing that look on your face- if I didn't know any better I'd say you're trying to seduce me."

I pressed my palm against his bronzed chest, though my other hand betrayed me by knotting my fingers even tighter in his dark hair as the pleasure rushed through me.

I closed my eyes, sinking farther back into the pillows. "I really can't, please don't make me do this."

He flipped me on my stomach, catching one of my wrists and pinned I at the small of back while his other hand lifted my hips up.

The reality of the situation hit me like a freight train. I shivered as Vincent trailed open mouthed kisses down my curved back, revealing goose bumps along my flesh.

"Relax." he murmured, his words soft but his grip hard and tight.

I bunched the sheets in my hand, moaning when he pulled my hips against his waist until I could feel him through my cotton panties.

"Wait-" I panicked when he proceeded to hook his thumbs in the elastic of my blue underwear, the only clothing item that prevented me from being naked.

"Not happening." he cut me off.

I searched wildly in my head for an excuse- anything to prevent what was about to happen. "You don't have a condom." I blurted.

There was a deafening pause before he removed himself from me, falling back into the pillows beside me. "That I don't. And I can't risk you getting pregnant."

I breathed out my relief and pressed my face into the pillow.

He kissed my shoulder, his fingers toying with the fabric of the panties at my hip. "Make no mistake, I will take you. You don't realize it now, Adelaide, but you are completely and utterly mine."

Vincent's threatening words shook me to my core.

He gathered me in his arms, swiftly depositing me on top of him with my body sandwiched between his broad chest and his arms. My head was tucked under his chin, my nose against his collarbone. He was warm, radiating like a space heater.

Lighting struck again and I noticed his bandaged wound.

"Vincent? Where did you get this from?"

He didn't answer, so I simply pulled the sheets higher up around us and our tangled legs and prayed he wouldn't take advantage of me in my sleep.

My dream consisted of one thing:

Christian Tony.

He was there, beside me, wearing a sea green tie against his white button up. The holster of his Glock peeped out at me near his hip as we sat across each other in an unknown café.

"It's been a while since we've talked, hasn't it?"

For some reason, I am rendered speechless in my dream. To respond, I simply nod.

He crosses his arms and leans further onto the circular table. His blond hair, golden as wheat, shines like a halo under the sunlight. "Are you okay?"

From the relfection of the metal napkin container, I can see my hazel eyes water. I slowly shake my head, my lower lip quivering.

Christian's sends me a sad smile. "Don't worry, Miss Melbourne. We're looking for you- and we'll find you, I promise."

I nod vigorously, kneading my palms on my eyes to rub away the tears.

Just before the dream fades, Christian leans forward and removes my hands, replacing them with his own as his thumbs gently wipe away my tears.

~

I CRY TEARS OF BLOOD WHEN YOU FORGET TO VOTE SO DON'T SEND ME TO THE HOSPITAL AND V O T E ! ! !

SOUNDTRACK: http://8tracks.com/nightmarelux/the-billion-dollar-debt-soundtrack

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.5K 1.7K 49
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
72 1 14
In the heart of Europe, where shadows dance with secrets and power is the currency of survival, lies the story of a young woman thrust into the dang...
55.1K 1.8K 23
[BOOK ONE.] "I'm straight!" I snapped bitterly, my face burning with embarrassment. Ace chuckled softly. "Your body tells me another story." He tease...
The Great Below By Kim Stang

Mystery / Thriller

17.8K 653 59
Octavia has been held captive in her boyfriend's apartment for six months. Victor is an amateur boxer - one of many reasons he is difficult to escape...