Ronny

By oliviaxxwrites

Perfect appearances, perfect grades, perfect manners. Anything less for Adelina Torres and her family kicks h... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Epilogue 1

Chapter 30

53K 1.1K 77
By oliviaxxwrites

Adelina Celine Torres

"I can't believe you. We are going to be late!" I tell Aaron, who is taking forever to get out the door to go to the airport.

Today we leave for Greece.

I was told our flight leaves at six PM, and it's currently 5:00. Not to mention we live 15 minutes from the airport and traffic and security lines exist.

"It's a private jet." He tells me.

"What?!" I exclaim, never having been on one before.  I have been on an airplane to another city in California, but no private jet. Mama and Papa save those for themselves and my siblings.

I love flying.

Once I get over the fear of the plane crashing, I like staring out the window.

I am standing in the foyer of Ron's house with my suitcase and backpack by me, ready to go. Owen and Mike went separately, and now I have to wait for Aaron.

I did so much shopping yesterday with Alyssa, she says I need a bunch of super cute outfits for Greece and I agreed. She even made me buy some scandalous underwear sets from Victoria's Secret, which I doubt I will use, but I still packed them.

Ronny comes down the stairs with a suitcase full of things that I am convinced he just threw in there five minutes ago.

Boys.

"You don't seem excited." I say to him as he starts driving us to the airport.

"I am. Not for work though."

Hm.

"Who in your family lives there?" I ask.

"Sister, brother, uncles, aunts, some cousins."

Nice.

This means I have to meet a bunch of new people, which we all know I am soooo good at.

It's ok. I am excited to meet some of his family. He knows mine, and hopefully his are nicer.

We arrive at the airport and he drives to the back to a little runway where I assume his jet is.

I swear this guy pulls money out of his butt or something, because how the heck is a 26 year old this rich with his parents out of the picture?

He must be a really good hooker.

"Holy cow" I comment as we walk up stairs to board the plane. Mike and Owen are already sat next to each other talking, and freeze when we get there.

"If it isn't the two sex on couch people."

"Shut up Owen." Ronny hisses at him.

We sit down across from Owen and Mike, even though Aaron wanted to go sit alone in the corner or even the bedroom he has, I want to be social.

"Are you excited?" Owen asks me. "Yes! I've never left California before." I tell him. "Really? I thought your family traveled a lot." Mike says.

"They do. I don't." I say trying not to sound sad or anything to make it awkward. "Have you guys been before?"

"We go once a year." Mike tells me, "There's always a work convention around this time of year."

Fun.

"We will get lots of time to relax and enjoy Greece too, though." Owen says to me.

The flight is supposed to be like ten hours, so we all settle in and Owen even takes out a deck of cards for us to play.

After we do cards for about an hour, I feel like I am about to fall asleep since it's about 9:30PM. The way our flight is worked, we should get into Greece in the afternoon there.

I do end up going to the little bedroom that Ron has to sleep, after Owen said to have safe sex of course.

-----

"Dude!" I exclaim, running out onto the patio of our room to look over the ocean.

It is gorgeous.

Beautiful white buildings cascade down the hill and overlook the water, the sky doesn't have a single cloud in sight, and the temperature is a perfect 70 degrees.

"You like it?" Ron comes up beside me. "Do I like it?!" I gape at the view.

We are staying in a villa owned by his family that is absolutely massive. "I can't believe your family owns this place" I say, walking back into the room, laying like a starfish on the bed.

"Speaking of them, we have dinner tonight." He tells me.

"Is your family nice?" I ask.

"Sometimes." He says, which doesn't make me feel too confident about meeting them.

"They'll like you."

Even after hearing his words, I still feel nerves building up in my stomach.

"Stop." He says, and I sit up to look at him. He steps between my legs and lifts my head up to look at him.

"Can we go to the beach before dinner?" I ask him, wanting so badly to swim and enjoy the beautiful country.

He just nods, "Go change."

"Oki doki." I jump off the bed, excited to go to the beach. If I manage to keep myself busy until I have to meet Ron's family, I can't get too nervous. I run to the bathroom and change into a pink swimsuit, just a regular triangle top with semi cheeky bottoms.

I quickly put my hair into a low braid and walk out to the bedroom where Ron has already changed into swim trunks, and is throwing a shirt on now.

"You ready?" I ask him, slipping a large t-shirt over my head as a coverup. He nods.

We leave the room and walk down the nice white buildings, the sun feeling amazing.

The villa is gorgeous with colorful flowers on either side of the walkways, little fountains all over, and a private freaking beach in front of it.

We take a staircase down to the water and I skip down them, ignoring Ronny who says I'm gonna trip or something. I just stick my tongue out at him and walk backwards down them.

Once we reach the sand we walk towards the water and set down a few towels and our things.

"Is the water cold here?" I ask him.

"In November, yes." He tells me.

I take off my shirt and get the sunscreen from my beach bag, waving it in front of Ron's face.

"The sun here isn't strong."

I raise an eyebrow at this, "I don't think that's true..." I say, spraying all over myself with sunscreen.

"Let me put sunscreen on you." I say to him, since I'm not about to deal with a whiney Aaron when he is sunburned. He groans and turns away from me, taking off his shirt.

I spray the sunscreen all over his back and rub it into his shoulders. "And we learned from last time that we will reapply in an hour."

We walk to the water and I recoil at how cold it is. And since Aaron is emotionless, he walks right in without flinching. I slowly get used to the temperature, making my way to where Aaron is deeper in the water. 

Luckily, even though the water is cold, the sun is shining down on us and making the air around hot. We swim around for a while and I show him my underwater acrobatics. I have a mean aerial.

"This is so cool." I say as we walk out of the water, looking up the hill at all of the buildings.

"Mhm." Ronny says, sitting down on the towel we had laid down. I sit next to him and lean back on my hands, straightening my legs out.

"I hope I get tan." I say.

"You won't with ten layers of sunscreen on."

"I put one on you drama queen. Don't you remember last time how right I was about sunscreen?" I ask.

"Hush." He says to me, leaning back on the towel and closing his eyes.

He's laying there, shirtless, his perfect tan body right next to me.

My eyes zone in on the scars littering his body. Burn marks, cuts, deep looking wounds all over him. I feel awful knowing someone had hurt him like that, and that there's nothing I could do or say to make any of his past better.

I don't know anything about his past, which unnerves me a little, but I trust that he will tell me with time.

I know his Mom passed away and his father is out of the picture, and that he grew up in New York. That is pretty much it.

I want to ask him so badly what happened—who did that to him— but I don't. He was so quick to tell me not to ask him when I first saw him shirtless.

"My dad." He says to me out of nowhere, his eyes still closed.

My stomach twists at his words, both from him reading me so well to the thought of him being hurt like this by his father.

"A long time ago. I'm fine." He adds, his eyes fluttering open and he looks to me, leaning back on his elbows.

"I'm sorry," Is all I can think to say, "Did he go to jail?" I ask.

He shakes his head, "No but he's gone."

"Your siblings?" I ask him.

"No. Just me."

I sit for a minute, hating how my mind goes to my own father. Ronny was truly hurt by his—and is covered in scars—while I cry myself to sleep if Papa grabs my wrist too hard.

Ronny would think I am so weak.

I lay back on my back beside him, "Y'know you're my favorite person." I say, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"You are mine." He says, his voice raspy.

"Are you just saying that cause I said it?" I question him

"Since when do I say things just to make you feel better?"

"You're right." I look up to his face, giving him a small kiss on the cheek.

We lay like that for a while and I feel the most relaxed I ever have. Listening to the waves crashing on the beach, the sun beaming down on the two of us and hopefully giving me a nice little tan. Aarons arm is around my shoulder and my head rests on him.

I never want to leave.

1704 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 4.4K 46
Felix Zanxon ( a.k.a Black Ryder ) is the most ruthless, stone cold hearted and the most handsome man in the world.Girls worship the ground he is wal...
1M 21.3K 55
GUYS THIS WAS MY VERY FIRST WORK AND YOU MIGHT FIND THIS ONE EXTREMELY CRING. SO PLEASE DONT ATTACK ME!!!! "now , whose the prettiest baby in the wor...
866K 20K 58
"Im Belize but my friends call me Belle, well i actually only have one friend but now i have you so two whole people will call me Belle!" i stare at...
1.2M 26.9K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...