πŸ’:πŸ’πŸ’ β†  Roman Reigns

By BriFlare

4:44 follows Joe's emotional journey after his wife's infidelity. More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen

4:44

1.9K 49 11
By BriFlare

4:44

They say true love's the greatest weapon
To win the war caused by pain

A story about marriage, family, and the man who's trying to hold it all together.

4:44

The Anoa'i family (Samoan pronunciation: [a.noˈaʔ.i] ah-no-AH ee) is a family of professional wrestlers originating from American Samoa. Family members have comprised several tag teams and stables within a variety of promotions. Famous members of the family include Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, WWE Hall of Famers Rikishi, Yokozuna, and brothers the Wild Samoans (Afa and Sika Anoaʻi). Other notable members include Roman Reigns, Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso, Umaga, Rosey, Jacob Fatu, and Solo Sikoa.

Reverend Amituana'i Anoa'i and Peter Maivia were blood brothers, a connection that continued with Afa and Sika, who regard Peter as their uncle. Peter married Ofelia "Lia" Fuataga, who already had a daughter named Ata, whom he adopted and raised as his own. Ata married wrestler Rocky Johnson, and the couple became the parents of Dwayne Johnson, who wrestled as "Rocky Maivia" and "The Rock" before establishing himself as an actor. Dwayne's younger half-sister, Toya Johnson-Fatu, married into the family by marrying Johan Fatu.

Peter's first cousin Joseph Fanene was the father of Savelina Fanene, who is known in WWE as Nia Jax. Savelina also has a younger brother, Hin Hins Man. Fahayra Mattio Anoaʻi, known in WWE as Essence, married into the family by marrying Roman Reigns. Fahayra's older sister, Kandi Fatu married into the family by marrying Jey Uso. Trinity Fatu, known in WWE as Naomi, married into the family by marrying Jimmy Uso. Jimmy Snuka is related by marriage, with his children Sarona Snuka, known as Tamina, and Jimmy Snuka Jr, known as Deuce or Sim Snuka, having both wrestled for WWE.

Aleni Anoa'i, son of  Sika Anoa'i is a football running back for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers of the National Football League (NFL). Aleni was selected first overall by the Houston Texans in the 2006 NFL Draft. Hollywood stuntman Tanoai Reed (known as Toa on the new American Gladiators) is the great-nephew of wrestling promoter Lia Maivia (Peter Maivia's wife), while professional wrestler Lina Fanene (Nia Jax) is Dwayne Johnson's second cousin once removed. Johnson's daughter Simone performs in WWE's developmental league NXT as Ava Raine, a member of The Schism, a villainous stable led by Joe Gacy. Sean Maluta, nephew of Afa Anoaʻi, was a participant in WWE's first Cruiserweight Classic tournament. Isayah Fatu, son of the late Eddie "Umaga" Fatu, has begun training at Booker T's Reality of Wrestling. Journey Fatu (brother of Jacob Fatu and son of Sam Fatu) wrestles independently.

Leati Joseph Anoaʻi (born May 25, 1985) is an American professional wrestler and former professional gridiron football player. He is currently signed to WWE, where he performs on the SmackDown brand under the ring name Roman Reigns. He is part of the Anoaʻi family, which also includes his father Sika Anoaʻi, brother Rosey, and cousins Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Rikishi, The Tonga Kid, Jacob Fatu, Zilla Fatu, and the late Yokozuna and Umaga.

Fahayra Mattio Anoaʻi (born Fahayra Soleil Mattio; June 15, 1985), known professionally as Fahayra Mattio and by her ring name Essence, is an American semi-retired professional wrestler, model, dancer, choreographer, and actress. She is currently signed to WWE working as an ambassador. Widely regarded as one of the greatest professional wrestlers of all time, she wrestled for WWE for seven years prior to pursuing an acting career. She became the youngest woman and third black woman to receive all four of the major American entertainment awards: Emmy, Grammy, Oscar and Tony (EGOT).

Fahayra and longtime boyfriend Joe Anoa'i, better known by the ring name Roman Reigns, were married in Maui on August 08, 2008. Through their marriage, she is a member of the Anoaʻi family, a Samoan-American wrestling dynasty. The couple resides in Tampa and Pensacola, Florida.

Their first set of twins, daughters Khaila and Joelle, was born in 2008 and appeared with Joe in a PSA in June 2014. Their third child, another daughter Karimah, was born in 2012. Anoaʻi and Mattio had twin boys, Jairo and Jeremias in 2016, followed by another daughter Kyanne in 2018, and a set of triplets Kenzo, Felix, and Holt in 2020.

Aleni Amituana'i Anoa'i (born June 19, 1983) is an American football running back for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Texas A&M. Aleni was selected first overall by the Houston Texans in the 2006 NFL Draft. He is part of the Anoaʻi family, which also includes his father Sika Anoaʻi, and brothers Rosey, and Roman Reigns.

Aleni has a son, Tamin Sika born in 2015, and a daughter, Tatiana Ayla born in 2019. In January 2022, Aleni began dating Khloe Kardashian, who met through his sister-in-law, Fahayra Mattio Anoaʻi.

Khloé Alexandra Kardashian (/ˈkloʊi/; born June 27, 1984) is an American media personality, socialite and model. She rose to fame starring with her family in the reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians from 2007 to 2021. Its success led to the creation of spin-offs, including Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami (2009–2013) and Kourtney and Khloé Take The Hamptons (2014–2015). Following the ending of their previous show, she and her family began starring on Hulu's The Kardashians in 2022.

Trinity Fatu (née McCray; born November 30, 1987) is an American professional wrestler and dancer. She is currently signed to Impact Wrestling, performing under her first name Trinity. She is best known for her time in WWE, where she performed under the ring name Naomi from 2009 to 2022. Through marriage to fellow professional wrestler Jonathan Fatu, better known as Jimmy Uso, she is part of the renowned Anoa'i family of Samoan wrestlers.

Trinity and longtime boyfriend Jonathan Fatu, better known by the ring name Jimmy Uso, were married in Maui on January 16, 2014. Through their marriage, she is a member of the Anoaʻi family, a Samoan-American wrestling dynasty. The couple resides in Pensacola, Florida. She is the stepmother to Fatu's two children.

The Usos (born August 22, 1985) was an American professional wrestling tag team composed of twin brothers Joshua Samuel Fatu and Jonathan Solofa Fatu, who are best known by their ring names Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso, respectively. They are both currently signed to WWE, where they perform on separate brands and are members of the renowned Anoa'i family of Samoan wrestlers.

Joshua married his wife Kandi Mattio-Fatu in 2009 and they have two daughters and three sons together.

Kandi Lenice Mattio-Fatu (born May 17, 1985) is an American producer and songwriter. In 2000, she won a Grammy Award for Best R&B Song for her writing contributions on the TLC hit song "No Scrubs". She is the older sister of Seema Mattio-Lesnar, half-sister of Thairys Mattio-Vandeross, Fahayra Mattio Anoaʻi, and Catya Mattio-Edelstein, and cousin/sister-in-law of Trinity Fatu.

Joseph "Sefa" Fatu (born March 18, 1993) is an American professional wrestler. He is currently signed to WWE, where he performs on the NXT brand under the ring name Solo Sikoa. Fatu is married to Almia Williams and they have two sons together.

Thairys Shenika Mattio-Vandeross (born January 24, 1980) is an American actress, model, producer, author, television personality, and entrepreneur. She is the older sister of Fahayra Mattio Anoaʻi and Catya Mattio-Edeslstein, half sister of Kandi Mattio-Fatu, and Seema Mattio-Lesnar.

Seema Mattio-Lesnar (born Seema Deneisha Mattio; May 21, 1986) is an American radio personality, actress, and dancer. She is the younger sister of Kandi Mattio-Fatu, half-sister of Thairys Mattio-Vandeross, Fahayra Mattio Anoaʻi, Catya Mattio-Edelstein, and cousin of Trinity Fatu.

Seema married WWE performer Brock Lesnar, on May 6, 2011. Together, they have two sons and two daughters named Turk (born 2009), Duke (born 2010), Dove (born 2018), and Cleo (born 2023).

Brock Edward Lesnar (/ˈlɛznər/; born July 12, 1977) is an American professional wrestler and former mixed martial artist, amateur wrestler, and professional football player who holds both American and Canadian citizenship. He is currently signed to WWE, where he performs on the SmackDown brand. Regarded as one of the greatest professional wrestlers and mixed martial artists of all time,[citation needed] he is the only person to hold all of the primary heavyweight championships in WWE, UFC, NJPW, and the NCAA.

Catya Mattio-Edelstein (born Catya Clayanne Mattio; February 18, 1989) is an American entrepreneur, meditation teacher, and host. She is the youngest sister of Thairys Mattio-Vandeross and Fahayra Mattio Anoaʻi, half-sister of Kandi Mattio-Fatu, and Seema Mattio-Lesnar.

Jemima Mattio Johnson (born Jemima Cynthia Mattio; February 19, 1969) is an American model, reality television personality, and actress. She moved to New York City at the age of 17 to pursue a modeling career. There, she signed a five-year contract with Wilhelmina Models, and subsequently appeared as a model in various magazines and advertising campaigns. She worked as a runway model in Paris and Milan. She is the aunt of Thairys Mattio-Vandeross, Fahayra Mattio Anoaʻi, Kandi Mattio-Fatu, Catya Mattio-Edelstein, and Seema Mattio-Lesnar, and wife of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

In 2007, Dwayne began dating Jemima. They first met in 2006 while Dwayne was filming The Game Plan. They were married on August 18, 2010, in Hawaii. They have two daughters: Jasmine (born December 17, 2015) and Tiana (born April 17, 2018). Dwayne has a daughter from a previous marriage: Simone (born August 14, 2001) and Jemima also has a daughter from a previous marriage: Noelle (born November 9, 1999).

Dwayne Douglas Johnson (born May 2, 1972), is an American actor, film producer, and retired professional wrestler better known by his ring name The Rock. Widely regarded as one of the greatest professional wrestlers of all time, he was integral to the development and success of the World Wrestling Federation (WWF, now WWE) during the Attitude Era, an industry boom period in the late 1990s and early 2000s. Johnson wrestled for the WWF for eight years prior to pursuing an acting career. His films have grossed over $3.5 billion in North America and over $10.5 billion worldwide, making him one of the world's highest-grossing and highest-paid actors.

Antonia "Toya" Johnson-Fatu (née Johnson,; born October 26, 1982) is an American actress and media personality. She is the half-sister of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and sister-in-law of Jonathan, Joshua, and Joseph Fatu as the wife of Johan Fatu.

Evodia Monique Leakes (/ˈniːni liːks/; née Mattio; born December 13, 1967) is an American television personality, actress, presenter, businesswoman, author, and fashion designer. She first rose to prominence after becoming the breakout star on Bravo's reality television series, The Real Housewives of Atlanta. She is the aunt of Thairys Mattio-Vandeross, Fahayra Mattio Anoaʻi, Kandi Mattio-Fatu, Catya Mattio-Edelstein, and Seema Mattio-Lesnar.

Jonathan David Good (born December 7, 1985) is an American professional wrestler and actor. He is currently signed to All Elite Wrestling (AEW), where he performs under the ring name Jon Moxley and is a member of the Blackpool Combat Club. He also makes appearances for various independent promotions and New Japan Pro-Wrestling (NJPW). He became widely known for his tenure with WWE, where he performed under the ring name Dean Ambrose from 2011 to 2019.

Sayuri Inari Good (born June 7, 1987) is an American sports broadcaster and media personality. She is signed to WWE, where she serves as a commentator, presenter, and interviews under the ring name Sayuri Sterling. Sayuri also appeared as a main cast member on the reality television series Total Divas. Prior to signing with WWE, she was a sports broadcaster for NBC Sunday Night Football.

Colby Daniel Lopez (born May 28, 1986) is an American professional wrestler. He is currently signed to WWE. He performs on the Raw brand under the ring name Seth "Freakin" Rollins and is the current and inaugural World Heavyweight Champion in his first reign. Rollins is generally considered to be one of the best currently active professional wrestlers in the world, being credited for his in-ring ability and aptness of reinventing his on-screen character.

Rebecca Quin (born 30 January 1987) is an Irish professional wrestler. She is signed to WWE under the ring name Becky Lynch where she performs on the Raw brand. Lynch is one of WWE's most recognizable and highest-paid wrestlers. Twitter named her sixth on their list of Top Female Athletes Worldwide in 2019.

After more than a decade of marriage, Joe thought he had the perfect life but when he finds out that his wife had an affair, all he has worked for is slipping through his fingers but the one thing he remains certain of: he can't lose the woman he married and the life that they built together.

Started June 10, 2022
Published September 3, 2023
Completed tba

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 412 7
All the things you ask, you will know someday. But you have got to live in a patient way. God put us here by fate. And by fate, that means better day...
166K 6.2K 32
Joe and Charlotte were college sweethearts but an unexpected surprise causes them to break up. 6 years later, they meet again and Joe wants a chance...
115K 4.8K 44
'Cause sometimes I look in her eyes And that's where I find a glimpse of us And I try to fall for her touch But I'm thinking of the way it was Said I...
28.3K 843 27
this only my second story so chill on me😭, but enjoy 🩷 for all my uceyjuceyhoochiesπŸ˜›πŸ«Ά