Kurapika x Reader - Oneshots

By Kurapikas-left-nut

〖 Kurapika x Fem! Reader 〗 I always take requests. I do NOT own Kurapika or any of the other characters. More

❥ Home In The Field
❥ Dancing On The Daisies
❥ We Don't Have Many Days
❥ Nail Painting
❥ Kurapikas Birthday
❥ A Certain Stone
❥ Last Dance
❥ Firefly
❥ My Hero
❥ Umbrella Man
❥ Parenthood
❥ Bunny
❥ Halloween
❥ Poor Little Rich Girl
❥ Angels Don't Cry
My bad

❥ Captive

419 4 0
By Kurapikas-left-nut

Warning: violence/ disturbing themes

I walk down the street in my pretty blue dress, approaching the ice cream stand. I look up the board that says all the flavors, it doesn't matter because I already know what kind I'll get.

I point at the one of the buckets below a glass screen, "That one, mint please."

The man smiles at me and puts out his cigarette in the ashtray next to him. He grabs me a cone and scoops the ice cream for me, it's overflowing with the dessert, dripping already.

"Any toppings?" The man serving the stand asks. I would get a few toppings, but I don't have enough money for that. I shake my head, "Nope."

He hands me the cone with a small paper wrapping around it.

"That'll be one dollar, miss."

I hand him a few coins and run off, walking down the street back to my house. I look down at my feet as I walk, licking my sweet as well.

Someone taps my shoulder then grabs me when I reach a lone street. I gasp and turn around to see a man in a navy blue suit, which is uncommon in this area.

Could he possibly be going to a funeral? Maybe a wedding? Or maybe he's a hunter.

He holds up a container with multiple slots for different flavors of sprinkles while he also holds an ice cream in hand. "Do you need an extra topping?"

He probably saw how I didn't have enough money to buy toppings. Is that why he's asking?

His smile is sweet, I've never seen such kindness from a stranger. But instead of accepting, I kindly decline his offer and begin to walk away again.

He grabs me arm and prevents me from leaving, "No, I'm not letting you off so easily."

My eyes widen and I scream in terror as he puts a hand over my mouth and he picks me up, I drop my ice cream cone on the concrete. Both of us abandon our sweets on the sidewalk.

I struggle against his strength, but I cannot match with how strong he is.

I squirm and open my mouth slightly and lick his palm in hopes he'll pull away. He retracts his hand from my mouth and wipes it on his blazer, I take it as the chance to shout for help.

"Help me! Please, help!! Somebody!" I shout in desperation while my voice breaks. Tears stream down my face as he carries me to his car by the side of the road. I kick my legs back and forth.

I wriggle around and try to escape, I fail again.

He throws me in the backseat and chains suddenly appear out of nowhere, wrapping themselves around my body. The cold metal wraps around my head to hold my jaw in place so I can't open up to scream.

He sits in the drivers seat and starts the car before pulling to the main road rather quickly. I pant as I lay down in the old backseat, there's some old trash on the floor and some dirt and scum on the seat. And that I have to lay in.

I quietly cry and lean my head against the leather cushion.

"Be quiet," The man commands. I sniffle and release another sob before stopping. I see his grip on the wheel tighen and he suddenly slams the breaks, making me nearly fall off the seat.

He leaves the car and comes to my side, opening it and slugging me over his shoulder then carrying me inside a building that I'm not familiar with.

I whimper to him in desperation as he carries me down a set of stairs. He slaps my bottom harshly in response, making me yelp. It's enough to make me cry, and even more as he seems to carry me into a basement. The first thing I notice is the blood all over the floor, it's definitely dried though.

He lazily sets me down onto a moldy looking mattress and looks down at me, as if taking in my looks or observing my reactions.

It smells terrible, making me grimace in disgust.

My eyes widen somehow wider as a cockroach crawls on the mattress beside me.

"Tell me your name," the strange blond man commands while the chains on my jaw loosen, allowing me to open my mouth.

My bottom lip trembles and I shake my head, refusing to talk. Stunned with fear.

I let out an uncontrollable loud sob as he kicks me with the hard point of his dress shoes. My thigh aches from the pain, a bruise would even form.

I wail loudly from the pain, telling him my name. "Y/n, it's Y/n!" I stare down at the cockroach now crawling across my foot.

"Good girl", he responds emotionlessly while shooing off the roach and taking off my shoes.

I stare at him, eyebags form underneath my eyes, weighing down my skin. I'm too tired, too weak, and far too afraid to fight or scream anymore.

I just there and watch as he pulls off my dress after releasing me from the chains. I shift slightly as he leaves me in my undergarments only.

He backs up and sits in a chair in front of me. I watch as he takes a partly burned cigarette from an ashtray on the floor and lights it with a lighter from his pocket.

I see malice in his smirk. Water fills my eyes like a tank, before spilling all over my face. I look him in the eyes as he stares back, his eyes seem to be glowing bright red... that's not normal.

Hours of boredom pass and I trace the outline stitches of the diamond shapes in the mattress as tiny bugs travel by my eyes. There's rat and bug feces all over the mattress and floor, around the blood stains.

I stare at the mold patches and the specks of glitter on the mattress. It makes me wonder what this was ever used for, I might have a good guess from the foul smell of sweat and shame coming from it.

A wet patch seeps into the mattress underneath my face from the tears. I pray every minute I'm hear that he will let me go.

The room smells of smoke as he smokes cigarettes repeatedly, I cough and sniffle the snot built up in my nose.

"Please stop... it hurts to breathe when you do that..." I mumble in hopes he'll stop.

Then the blond stands up, approaching me slowly. He harshly kicks my stomach. And then again at my legs. He grunts every kick. He abruptly stops and jumps slightly as a voice shouts from above, sounding from the top of the stairs. Making him drop his burning cigarette on the floor.

"Kurapika! What's that sound down there, why are you even down there?!" I look towards the steps of the stairs. If only I wasn't underneath the staircases slant, I could be seen by now.

I take as the chance to scream for help to the male's voice. "Help me, you!"

The other stranger stomps down the stairs to see me, gasping loudly as sees me.

"What is this?! Kurapika, answer me!" The man is tall, wearing a suit with small circle glasses.

They both look irritated. Very irritated.

"Don't worry about it! Just go back upstairs!" The man named Kurapika shouts back.

The man with glasses comes closer to me, I flinch as he grabs my arm and looks down at the dirty mattress. "This is torture! Abuse!"

Kurapika rubs his temples and pulls him away from me.

"Leorio, leave." He demands and pushes him towards the stairs. Who is she?!" The tall man shouts.

"I said leave, Leorio!" The same chains on his hands early conjure up again.

"Fine, but when I come down tomorrow and if she isn't in a cleaner place, I'm going to get after you." The man I assume named Leorio says. I wonder if he thinks I'm just a girlfriend or something.

I want to beg, to beg for him to save me and get me out. But what if that man hurts me again? Or worse.

I stay silent instead and wait for that time to come, I shouldn't upset the blond man. I look up at him, pleading with my eyes, his are no longer scarlet. I find that odd.

I can't take this anymore. The sun has risen again over and over again, but the man still hasn't returned as he promised. Bugs scrounge all over my body, biting me and even making their babies on my body. I haven't got to shower at all, and when I get to use the bathroom, I'm being watched and it's painful. I most likely have an infection.

I'm being starved by him, the hunger is almost delightful and euphoric now. It's quite pleasurable in a way. My stomach rumbles every minute, it angers him and it's the only reason he continues to feed me.

Kurapika stands over me grabs my hair forcefully, making me look up at him.

"Stand up, I'm giving you a shower", he lifts me onto my feet, realizing I probably can't lift myself up.

Kurapika holds my hand kindly as he walks me upstairs into the bathroom. He turns around away from me and waits me for to undress, or I assume so.

I take off the only clothing I was wearing- a bra and my panties. I turn on the shower and wait until the room starts steaming to step inside. I stand there and let the water pour onto my dirty and dry skin. The gross insects and glitter on my skin get washed away in the hot stream and down into the drain.

He finally turns around and looks at me. His eyes are bulging while he stares at my bare body, his mouth is open in shock. He clears his throat and shakes his head before handing me a rag to clean myself.

I use the cloth to clean myself as he stares at my body. I blush ever so slightly, creeped out but also flattered.

"So you don't want to take an actual bath, huh?" Kurapika finally speaks up. It's feels like I haven't talked in weeks, even when I speak a few words everyday. Just not much. Not at all.

I shake my head, "I don't want to."

He almost laughs, "You are a strange girl, you're body is weak and you should give it a try." He is talking to me like a friend, I wonder why?

I let out a deep breath and stop the shower once I'm done, waiting for him to bring me a towel and clothes. He looks confused until he realizes and gives me clothes.

I shiver and wrap the towel around myself to dry off. It feels like it just came out of the dryer from how warm it is. I don't want to put my clothes on now.

After I get dressed with him still in the bathroom, he carries me back down. With him only giving me a bra and underwear to wear, just like before, I'm freezing in the basement with the burning water no longer on me.

To my surprise, the mattress is no longer there. But a rather new one. No mold, no bugs, and no tears. This is the first time I am somewhat happy here.

Kurapika barely smiles at me as he sets me down on it, it's much softer than the old one. Even the glitter is gone, surprising seeing as how hard glitter is to remove and it was on the floor too.

And while I know I took a long bath, I still wonder who did this without making any noise. Was it Leorio?

Kurapika sits down on the cushion with me. I feel myself blushing, I better not be catching feelings. Even though he is quite attractive, he is a monster. A sick monster that has no true feelings.

Even though I'm trying to convince myself no, my body says yes and I scoot closer to him.

I finally decide to speak up and question him, "Why did you take me...?"

He clears his throat. "I couldn't just let such a beautiful girl go, and you would never had accepted a stranger asking for your number. That only left me one choice. I know it's wrong."

Tears uncontrollably flow from my eyes and I grip his tie. "Please let me go! Please! I can't take it anymore! I need my family and my friends!"

He seems shocked as he stands up and pushes me off and to the mattress. He takes in a deep breath and calms himself down.

"I apologize for that... I just wasn't expecting you to freak out." He speaks up with formality. His voice could lure anyone in, like a siren. He's just so attractive. No, I shouldn't say that. It's very wrong.

I avoid looking into his eyes, they're like poison. They are calling for me to look into them, I try to escape knowing my feelings will grow.

He must have noticed my blush because he bends down next to me and strokes my cheek. Does he love me? He said I was pretty before.

The moment is interrupted by loud knocking and the doorknob of the basement door jiggling.

"Dammit..." he mutters and stomps up the stairs, leaving me here. I hear him lock the basement door, shutting me inside alone.

I hear talking and chatting from above, it sounds a pretty heated like an argument.

The man named Leorio, he runs down the stairs and grabs me, making me yelp. "What are you doing?!" I shout.

He ignores my question and brings me to the main floor where police officers surround Kurapika.

For the millionth time, I cry, again. But this time it's out of relief, I'm finally being let go. I'm finally being saved from this hell.

I wail loudly as the arrest and cuff him, then shove him in the car. I listen to him desperately try and excuse his crimes, bickering back and forth with the cops.

He loves me.

Why do I feel broken, heartbroken? He cared for me, even when he was in a bad mood. He loved me...

Even if my body is frail and on the verge of collapsing, he helped me.

—————

Enjoy this because I can't think of a good ending.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.8K 2.4K 24
Gon, Killua, Leorio, and Kurapika finally get the chance to see each other again! But Kurapika is carrying a major secret... (Potential triggers in s...
48.8K 949 62
Kurapika x Reader One-Shot Collection All Kurapika x Reader one-shots will be inserted here. I will place an asterisk next to the stories containing...
658K 24.4K 44
''𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶,'' 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦...
70.4K 1.8K 21
IMPOSSIBLE LOVE. ❝ love isn't impossible, you're just making it impossible. ❞ hunter x hunter! killugon fanfiction.