ONE IN A MILLION

Por GOTHICSTAR-

...❝your love is a one in a million❞ Mais

zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thrity one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
sequel

thirty four

5.1K 206 51
Por GOTHICSTAR-

Princess "Sy" Jones

...

Mari was trying his best to calm me down but it wasn't working, I know I wasn't the best friend, but there was some things that you didn't say. And that was one.

"Princess, look at me." Kilyier spoke, I didn't even see him come in the door that's how mad I was plus tears were blocking my eye sight.

I glanced up at him blinking rapidly to stop the tears from flowing. "Let me go. I'm gonna kill this dumb bitch."

"Chill out, it ain't even worth it ma." He shook his head.

I looked at him with a tilted head— he was tripping if he think I wasn't about to let her feel these hits.

"Move, Kilyier." I push passed him but he grabbed my wrist and stood in front of me. I heard a familiar squeaky voice letting me know Mari got Destini.

No matter how hard I tried he wouldn't let me go so I had to try and pretend like I was calming down some.

He towered over me, pushing my chin so I looked at him instead of her. "If I let you go you not gonna go to her and let me handle it?"

I didn't know it yet but his definition of handling it was way worse than what I did.

"Mhm." I lied. As soon as he released me I ran off like a track star, I pulled her down on the floor from behind and stopped on her head.

I couldn't actually hit her cause Kilyier basically flew me across the hallway. It was never that serious.

"C'mon bro." He pulled me out of the school door and walked me to his hellcat.

I got in the passengers seat angrier than ever. I couldn't even let my anger out on that bitch so I was mad at the world.

"Yo ass don't listen for shit! Nie that bitch finna get all her hoe ass homegirls and her niggas to get your lil ass!" Kilyier shouted.

I ignored his words, staring through the wind shield with tears blocking my vision.

"And they got you on camera doing it! That's assault, Princess! I understan—

"No you don't or you wouldn't be yelling at me! Ion care about the consequences, I want that bitch head for telling my business. And ima get it." I assured.

"Get her head? You tryna kill her?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

I shrugged my shoulders. It's not like anybody would miss her bop ass anyway.

"Her dads a cop, you really wanna do life in prison over this petty shit?"

"Damn, Kilyier. It seems like you know everything about her. How much she weight, what's her body count, do you know her cats name too?" I asked sarcastically.

"She has a dog." He replied back sarcastically. I didn't know he was being sarcastic because they used to talk so I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out.

Kilyier rolled down the window so I could hear him. "Mane I was joking stop being childish and c'mere ."

I stuck my middle finger up before unlocking my own car with the keys.

...

I was too mad to socialize so I stayed in my room with the lights off. This whole situation was making me revisit my childhood trauma.

My door opened making the light from the living room shine in, I quickly covered my face.

"Can you stop ignoring Kilyier? He's been outside for like two hours." Maya sighed irritably.

"Womp womp." I muttered.

"Welp he's right here and he heard that." She blurted out before walking away.

I threw the cover from over my head and saw his tall ass figure standing in front of my door that he closed and locked for some reason.

He turned on the bright ass light. "Ight, play time over stop being childish and c'mon."

"Um, it don't work like that." I squinted my eyes.

"What?"

"You don't just demand me to come because you're bored with out me... say sorry first." I explained.

"Alright. I'm sorry ma." He mumbled. "Now c'mon, get sum to sleep in too."

I rolled my eyes and threw a pillow at him before grabbing some pajamas.

...

Kilyier "Killa" Ramos

I watched as she took a long drag from my perfectly rolled blunt and did a ghost. She was so fine i'd nut in her mouth like it's toothpaste.

Anyway I was higher than a bitch plus horny ass hell but I realized that she never apologized back to me for not being able to take a joke.

"You ain't slick. Where my apology?" I stopped at a red light and turned to her.

"Apologize this pussy nigga. You the one who playing about a bitch who told my business." Princess scoffed.

I raised my eyebrows because where did she suddenly get all this mouth from? "You want the attitude fucked outta you?"

"Kinda."

"Bet, remember that. Ima get my apology." I nodded my head, snatching the blunt out from out her hand.

...

I sat on the edge of my bed playing the game, music playing in the background while Princess laid down complaining about being bored, I didn't have animosity from the car ride but she swore I did.

I lowkey did but I wasn't gonna admit that shit to her.

"Kilyierr you're seriously mad at me? I'm sorry that I didn't take your joke as a joke even though it wasn't a good joke and the shit was lame." She lied.

"Half-ass apology." I shook my head.

She groaned while sitting up from the pillow to kneel behind, her head tilted so her lips could suck my neck.

She said she wanna stay together
I don't think I can, oh
Red light
You know I can't make this thing that official
Believe, we had a great night
But I ain't the type to tell you that I miss you, shit

I paused my fingers on the controller, she knew that was my weak spot, the fuck she seducing me for when she know its gonna work?

Then she gonna look up at me through her low-red eyes... ight now.

I moved my hands so she could sit on my lap and continue giving me dark hickeys.

I was folding by the second— was the situation deep enough to ruin an opportunity to fuck the shit outta my girl? Nah.

I wrapped my hand around her throat and smashed my lips onto her thick ones, feeling her wrap her hands on my torso to steady herself.

I attacked her neck with the kisses.

"Kilyier." She moaned breathlessly trying to stop me but I just pinned her hand down cause fuck all that.

I rearranged her positioning on my lap, pulling up her grey v-neck and taking off her same color nike pro tights.

I licked my lips when I saw she had on a matching set like she always did, this one was pink.

"You gon ride me mamá?" I breathed out.

Princess nodded her head before getting off my lap and pulling down my sweat pants along with my boxers.

I could see the slight concern in her eyes when it was time to actually drop her weight on me. She kept looking down like it was gonna magically shrink of something.

"Fuck." She hissed after sliding the tip inside of her entrance, once it was all the way in she was way louder. "Fuck!"

I grunted at the pleasure her wetness brought me; pushing her forwards so she would grind against me.

Princess got the signal and slowly thrusted again. Whimpers repeatedly left her mouth, her head tilting back slightly.

You used to them
But ain't no loving me
I hear what you was sayin'
And girl it's clear to see
You should just drink a couple drinks with a nigga like me
You prolly go insane with a nigga like me
Let's just party 'til we can't, ain't no loving me
And I'm the one to blame, ain't no loving me
So don't come looking for love

I started sucking the starting of her breast just to hear her moans get louder and it obviously worked.

"Shit— you're too big Kilyier." Princess complained through breaths, rubbing her shaking thighs.

"Nah, you got all that attitude so you can take it." I motivated. She was gonna need all the motivation after what I was about to do to her.

I slid out of her momentarily to pick her up and put her on the bed. "Turn around."

I was glad that today was one of the days my mom's side of the family spent time with her cause she definitely would've heard her loud ass.

Until the morning we can freak
But baby girl, you gotta know (Know, know, know)
We can rumble in these sheets
But after this you gotta go (Go, go, go)
Don't take it personal

I moved back into her slowly but deeply— pushing her back against me by her waist then started drilling her tight walls.

Her back arched in pain and she tried to move out, getting pulled right back. "Fuck, Kilyier!"

"You sorry?" I questioned while thrusting in her deeper than before, seeing her juices spilling on my dick.

Her silence answered my question so I had no choice but to fuck her lil ass up.

I pulled her lace to see her face clearer. Tears were falling from her eyes.

"Why you always gotta be difficult mama?" I grunted, releasing my hold from her hair and rubbing her clit from the back.

Her legs were twitching, I could tell she bout to fold which she did.

"I'm sorry!"

"Hmm?" I sped up my finger.

"I'm sorry, shit Kilyier slow down!" Princess cried out desperately.

I slowed down my pace, even still she couldn't take it. "Good girl, keep arching for me baby."

Her juices dripped onto my tip causing a loud sound to fill sound and a groan to fell out my mouth. By now the song had changed.

I seen your girl post her BM (W)
So I hit her in the DM
All eyes, yeah, I see 'em
Yeah, that's your man? I'd hate to be him (whoop)
It goes down in the DM (it go down)

She buried her face in my pillow to muffle out her loud ass moans.

"Lemme hear you." I muttered, pulling her hair again so she lifted from the pillow. Then I pushed all of my dick into her and massaged her ass.

"Oh my god— fuck!"

Yo, I seen your man post a quote, and a pic in bed
So I hit him in the DM, like, "Hey bighead
'Member when I was your woman crush?", He said, "Yeah"
Told him that I'm headed home, he could meet me there
Try to beat me there, let me be clear
Is you eatin' ass too? Nigga, pinky swear

I twitched inside of her showing me that I was close and her shaking body showed me she was too.

I rubbed her clit rapidly before pulling out in time to releases my nut onto her back.

Her body instantly fell on the bed after I wiped my climax off of her with a rag.

"Kilyier, my fucking legs hurtssss." She whined.

Damn.

...

a/n: 🌚

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

86K 4.1K 20
𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘤𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺 ...
4.2K 176 15
"𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦" 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 / 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
2K 169 10
𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪
18.5K 951 19
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦.