CIELO COMMUNITY | HIRING BOOK

ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ TheCieloCommunity

๐€๐๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฆ! โšก๏ธ โ€ง โ‚ŠหšAre you... ืขื•ื“

RULES AND PAYMENTS
ROLES 001
ROLES 002
ROLES 003
FORMS

INTRODUCTION

693 156 13
ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ TheCieloCommunity

—————— ✦ ——————

— 𝐏 𝐑 𝐄 𝐋 𝐔 𝐃 𝐄 —

- 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐨 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 ⚜️

⤷ In the realm of online connections, we have shaped a haven – The Cielo Community. Here, we invite you to join a collection of souls united by shared aspirations and dreams.

- 𝐀𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 ⚜️

⤷ As a member of The Cielo Community, you are embarking on a journey towards a higher purpose. Just as angels grace the heavens, our community shines with the collective wisdom, creativity, and passion of our members.

- 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 ⚜️

⤷ Here, dreams take flight, and inspiration flows like a graceful river. Our community shapes stories, knowledge, and artistry into a luminous masterpiece.

- 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 ⚜️

⤷ Within The Cielo Community, you'll find a diverse array of roles to explore. Each role is unique, offering you the chance to contribute your brilliance to our shared journey to create a brighter future.

- 𝐉𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ⚜️

⤷ The heavens have brought you here, and we extend a warm welcome. Welcome to The Cielo Community, where your presence adds a shimmer to our community.

- Let's soar together!

The Cielo Community.
Our visionary founder: BUZZBANGTAN.

───────────

ื”ืžืฉืš ืงืจื™ืื”

You'll Also Like

His Little Sunshine || PJM ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ Mahi

ืกืคืจื•ืช ื—ื•ื‘ื‘ื™ื

999K 53.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
The Promise Of Old Valyria ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™

ืกืคืจื•ืช ื—ื•ื‘ื‘ื™ื

125K 4.6K 86
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
144K 2.7K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
925K 35.1K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...