It has only been us - Billy a...

By masonxhotcheetos

Billy Showalter x Griffin Stagg The Black Phone FanFic Ship: Briffin Billy - 13 Griffin - 13 *the grabber doe... More

Chapter 2- Homeroom Crush

Chapter 1 - Meet

34 1 2
By masonxhotcheetos

Griffin's POV:

My parents thought it would be a good idea to switch schools- and neighborhoods. They said I will meet new friends here, but I haven't had luck anywhere else. Nobody really knows who I am. So here I am, the morning of school in North Denver. I used to live up south.

On the first day of school every year, I get up early to try to make sure I have everything for the big day. So, I packed my lunch, grabbed my notebooks, and of course, realized that I still have an hour before I need to get to school. I decided to take a walk.

On my walk, I just kept thinking about if my parents are right or not. Like if I will meet a friend- or maybe a boyfriend. I haven't had much luck getting them in the past. Never had one. I'm definitely not straight- girls are weird. Maybe this year will be different.

As I was walking, I see an adorable golden retriever. He's following this kid- I think he's the paperboy. He has newspapers in his bike basket so that figures.

Oh, I love dogs.

Billy's POV:

Just like every day, I went delivering newspapers with my dog Harper. She's a good dog. She's the only person I love. I mean, I have had some girlfriends but girls are okay.

I'm bisexual. I haven't told anyone yet. I'm too scared to. But I really want a boyfriend.

I like:
Madonna
Dogs
Golden retrievers
The Broncos
Boys
Girls
Music
Watching sports (not really playing tho)
Vanilla ice cream
The color red..

So anyways, I can't get this Madonna song out of my head, Angel, and it's so sweet. I wish I could describe someone to this song but, you know.. I haven't met the right person yet.

And-

Griffin's POV:

Who is that fine man on the bike.

I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF, I MEAN. His blonde hair and his red Broncos jacket. Oh and his eyes. But I mean, he won't think of me like that. So I'll stop obsessing.

Billy's POV:

I was throwing a paper when I heard a small voice say, "Oh my, can I pet your dog please."

"Oh.. um sure!" I stopped the bike, so he could pet her.

The boy was around my age. Never seen him before. He was a little nervous petting the dog but I didn't say anything. I was nervous too. It's hard talking to boys. Besides my friends because they are just my friends of course. But he seemed sweet.

"So what's your name? I haven't seen you before I don't think."

"My name is G- Griffin, Griffin Stagg. And that's because I just moved here."

"Well I'm Billy.. Showalter- the paperboy."

"Nice to meet you, I guess I'll see you around?" Griffin said.

"Yup!" I pedaled away with Harper, carrying on with throwing my papers.

Griffin's POV:

I pinched myself. When I mean i pinched myself, I really did. This is a great start to North Denver.

He is like a dream. But, no. He will forget my name in a few minutes. Nobody really knows who I am anyway. Why get my hopes up if something won't happen.

Hey! I have school and stuff now but I'll try to update as much as I can on here!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
162K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
314K 9.4K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
597K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...