Ronny

Oleh oliviaxxwrites

Perfect appearances, perfect grades, perfect manners. Anything less for Adelina Torres and her family kicks h... Lebih Banyak

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Epilogue 1

Chapter 29

49.4K 1.1K 161
Oleh oliviaxxwrites

Adelina Celine Torres

I am currently on attempt 10 of trying to knock down the stupid bottles with a stupid ball, and I am about to snap.

I have hit them dead center at full force like every time, and they don't even move!

Each turn is $2, so I'm at negative 20 bucks and no giant stuffed animal.

Ronny says it's rigged and to leave, but I am determined. I can tell the operator is starting to feel bad for me, but whatever.

I will take home the stuffed unicorn.

On attempt 11, I wind up extra big and hurl the ball at the stack of cans, then watch as they wobble a little bit and fall over.

"Yes!" I exclaim, turning and hugging Ronny from being so excited. "See I told you I could do it." I say, turning back to the counter to claim my prize.

"Congratulations. You can have your pick of the small stuffed animals." The guy running this thing says in a monotone voice, obviously not loving his job.

A small one?!

I look to the bigger ones then back to the guy, then to Ronny. "The big ones are for people who do that three times in a row." The guy says.

"We have spent $22 here." Ronny says to the guy.

"I don't make the rules." The worker says.

"It's alright Ronny." I say.

"No, give her the big fucking unicorn." Ronny says, his voice getting scary.

"Yeah you heard him." I say, folding my arms over my chest and staring at the guy.

The worker rolls his eyes and takes down the big unicorn, handing it to me.

"Thank you." I smile to the man, then look to Ronny, handing him the unicorn. "For you."

He raises an eyebrow at this, but takes it.

Good.

We walk around the fair for a little bit longer, then head out to the parking lot to go home. The Ferris wheel was freaking broken.

I hold the unicorn on my lap as Ron drives us. "So what's his name?" I ask him.

"His?"

"Or hers. Whatever floats your boat." I say. "I was trying to say his because it's pink and ya know never assume pink means girl. My secret is that even though your not supposed to assume pink means girl—I do. So I tried to overcompensate by assuming pink was boy."

"You pick a name." He tells me.

Ugh.

"No. I refuse. You get to pick."

He pauses for a second or two, thinking, "Paul."

"Is it a girl or a boy?"

"What do you think Paul means?"

"Sassy." I say, "Ok his name is Paul."

"Y'know those stuffed animals sell for $4 at target, and you made me spend $22 on it." He tells me.

I turn to him, offended. "Okay first of all you refused to let me pay, so don't even try to pull that, and secondly, I feel accomplished that I earned it instead of just buying it."

"Did you earn it?"

"Shut up before I make you go on the big roller coaster again. By the way, ten year olds had no issue with it." I say, raising an eyebrow to see if he will have a sassy remark or not.

He doesn't.

As he should.

"So...is Owen coming to Greece?" I ask, "And Mike. And Tony, and Ben, and Natasha?"

"Mike and Owen." Is all he says.

Ah so Natasha isn't going...good.

Just kidding. I refuse to be super possessive and weird. But I am a little happy she isn't going.

"You know you never told me what work you do." I ask. He doesn't work a whole lot, at least when I'm around. I think the time we don't spend together he is working, but I haven't actually seen him be like 'oh I have work' or reject hanging out with me to work.

I have asked to hang out pretty much all the time, and he always does. How does he work?

"I own a company." He says.

Fancy. "What kinda company?" I ask.

No response.

A hooker company?

"Tell me now if you're a hooker."

"What?" He says a little too quickly.

He definitely is.

"No judgement here."

"I'm not."

"Sure."

"I am." I say, winking at him when he looks at me.

"No."

"Where do you think my money comes from?"

"Your parents."

I frown, "Yes but not all of it. Some comes from my side hustle of sex for money."

We arrive at his house and I climb out, "I'm sore from all the hooking up I've been doing" I joke. "Stop." He says, his hand finding the small of my back and leading me up the stairs to the front door.

"Fine. Killjoy." I mumble.

"Oh shut it." He mumbles back.

I hold Paul tightly in my arms, so tightly Ronny tells me I am killing him, but I ignore him. I think I would know if I was choking my stuffed unicorn.

"Take off your sunglasses." Ronny tells me as we sit on the couch.

"No thank you." I say, and he gives me a look.

It was a miracle my glasses stayed on during the roller coaster rides.

"Why" he says.

"Because." I say, snuggling Paul close to me.

He mumbles something along the lines of me being annoying, to which I stick my tongue out.

He moves himself so he's closer to me, taking Paul away and tossing him on the ground. I jerk up, "Ron!"

"He's fine." He says, crawling between my legs and making me lean back. He lays on me, just flat out resting his head on my boob and closes his eyes, his arms wrapped around me.

I put my arms around him and somewhat hug him on top of me, giving him little back scratches with my nails, moving up to his neck and up to his scalp.

I absolutely love when people trail their nails on any part of my skin lightly. It's the best feeling in the world 100%.

Apparently Ron agrees because he makes a hmph sound, nuzzling his head into me as I run my hands through his hair.

Cutie.

We lay like that for a little while and Ron falls asleep. I even doze off myself, tired from the day at the fair.

He wakes up after a while and looks up at me and I hope to God I do not have a quadruple chin from this angle. He puts his hands down on the couch to prop himself up so he is over me, and moves up to his face is just above mine.

I wish I could look at him without these stupid glasses on.

He leans closer and we start to kiss, a lot more intensely than we have in the past if I'm being honest.

We kissed at the bench when he asked me to be his girlfriend. We kissed before I showered that night. We kissed before bed last week. We kissed during a movie we watched the other night. We kissed in the car a few nights ago. We kissed in the car last night.

All of them have been amazing, but just kisses. Us sitting or standing at a regular distance apart. This kiss, though, was different. He was on top of me, one of his hands propping himself up and the other on me.

We break from the kiss and I try to catch my breath as he moves his head down and starts trailing kisses on my neck.

Oh em gee.

He has never kissed my neck before.

I jump at the new contact, since my neck is a little ticklish, then melt into him as he continues to kiss me.

"R-Ronny" I say, unsure why his lips on my neck feels so good.

"Hm?" He says, his raspy voice making me blush at how close he is to me.

"What the hell!" Owen's voice screams, making me jolt upwards, Ronny too.

I fix my sunglasses that were crooked, and try to shoo Aaron off of me since we now have an audience of Owen and Mike. He doesn't move, though, he just pulls my legs so they're around his waist and we are both sitting up looking at the two.

"Hi." I squeak out, feeling so very embarrassed.

"I'm buying my own house." Ron mumbles to me.

"Well...you two have fun. Be um...safe I guess. Y'know this is a public space." Owen says as him and Mike slowly back out of the room.

"Like I didn't walk in on you fucking someone on the kitchen counter last year." Ronny says to him.

My eyes widen at this, and I look to Owen.

"Now why'd you have to say that in front of her, she's gonna think I'm a whore." He says.

"Because you are." Mike tells him.

"Ignore them, Lina. I'm not."

"Go away." Ronny says to them. "Aye aye captain." Owen salutes and leaves. Mike rolls his eyes and waves goodbye to me. "Bye!" I call out.

"Aaron." I say.

"What." He says back.

"I feel bad. This is their house too and we just basically kicked them out."

"This house has five living rooms. They're fine."

"I guess." I say, leaning my head on his shoulder and yawning.

"Bed?" Ron asks. "Grandpa it's only ten." I tell him.

"You're the one yawning. And you fall asleep during literally every movie."

"Do not."

"How did the Breakfast Club end?"

I pause, having zero recollection of the entire second half of that movie. "Um....they all become friends again." I guess.

I think I nailed it, because he sighs and hands me the TV remote.

1573 words

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

201K 4.4K 46
Felix Zanxon ( a.k.a Black Ryder ) is the most ruthless, stone cold hearted and the most handsome man in the world.Girls worship the ground he is wal...
196K 7.3K 29
//Highest ranking: #1 in over protective// Lilith is a 14 years old girl. she is the opposite of her name. she is sweet, innocent and naive. she love...
423K 6.8K 42
Originally "My girl." NOT EDITED⚠️ "You love hugs Don't you?" "Only yours." - "You know, if you wanted a kiss you could've just asked, princess."...
349K 8.3K 31
BEWARE: the writing in this is from when I was younger, and is extremely cringey and cliche. I advise you not to read this because the writing in thi...