Truth & secrets

By Andyfranclark

What if instead of Freddy being kidnapped on the atrium it is Gregory that got kidnapped things may change a... More

Chapter 1 Bad children must be found
Chapter 2 Give me the child
Chapter 3 In a safe place 
Chapter 4 Discussion 
Chapter 5 Replay of memories
Chapter 6 Awake 
Chapter 7 Staff report 
Chapter 8 Demotion 
Chapter 9 Strange
Chapter 10 Encounter 
Chapter 12 New clothes 
Chapter 13 The brute 
Chapter 14 The weird sound 
Chapter 15 The recounter
Chapter 16 Now what 
Chapter 17 Looking for answers 
Chapter 18 Return to Rockstar Row

Chapter 11 Chaperoned 

102 2 0
By Andyfranclark

Gregory is still so confused as his memories of his are returning it was a lot for him to process to say the least, as he was in a state of shock.He had no idea that his past is connected to the pizzaplex as he is still completely in shock of all of this his memories are in bits and pieces as he was just a baby at the time, so it would make sense why his memories are all fuzzy.

Gregory is still trying to process all of this but one thing is clear, he needs to find Freddy as he can figure this all out later as he then decided to calm himself down, so that he wouldn't be overwhelmed considering how his heart is going crazy right now he needed to relax.So he decided to count backwards in his head to calm himself down as his heartbeat soon started to go down, as well as his adrenaline.

Then after a while, he finally managed to relax himself so his heartbeat wouldn't go crazy as well as his adrenaline.Gregory now felt better, so he can head to Rockstar Row and get back to Freddy and figure out what exactly is going on with his past and perhaps find some answers he can think of an escape plan later he really wants to know more about his past.But when he comes to the giant wooden doors of the Superstar daycare he is immediately stopped as he feels his arms and hands being grip tightly as he looks to see familiar bells, and ribbons.

The solar attendant looked at him. He knew that since the lights were on, that means Sundrop is in charge as he knows what happens when the lights are off that means Moondrop takes over as he did not know what to do in the situation.Gregory could tell that he wasn't going to get out unless he was going to convince so it will take a while.But he need to find Freddy.

"Can I please go I need to find Freddy. I can't stay here the rabbit might get me, including the security officer.Not to mention the rest of the band in the pizzaplex."

"Nope!It's not safe for you to be out here. Besides, you came back after being gone for so long.I don't want to lose you again neither does my brother. Also, you can't go out there by yourself."

("Ĩ̷̹n̴̬̐d̵̰͋ë̶̠ë̶̠d̵̰͋.̷̖̉Ĩ̷̹t̴͕͠'s̷̯̕ d̵̰͋å̴̤n̴̬̐g̶̙͌ë̶̠r̶̻͌ô̶̘u̷͉̽s̷̯̕ f̷̙̀ô̶̘r̶̻͌ h̴̠̀i̸̙̍m̷̖̋ t̴͕͠ô̶̘ g̶̙͌ô̶̘ w̴̰̏å̴̤l̶̟̐k̸͙̋i̸̙̍n̴̬̐g̶̙͌ å̴̤r̶̻͌ô̶̘u̷͉̽n̴̬̐d̵̰͋ t̴͕͠h̴̠̀ë̶̠ ë̶̠s̷̯̕t̴͕͠å̴̤b̴̯̑l̶̟̐i̸̙̍s̷̯̕h̴̠̀m̷̖̋ë̶̠n̴̬̐t̴͕͠ b̴̯̑y̷̘̌ h̴̠̀i̸̙̍m̷̖̋s̷̯̕ë̶̠l̶̟̐f̷̙̀.̷̖̉A̵̱͠s̷̯̕ h̴̠̀ë̶̠ h̴̠̀å̴̤s̷̯̕ d̵̰͋ô̶̘n̴̬̐ë̶̠ g̶̙͌ô̶̘n̴̬̐ë̶̠ f̷̙̀ô̶̘r̶̻͌ s̷̯̕ô̶̘ l̶̟̐ô̶̘n̴̬̐g̶̙͌.̷̖̉ H̶̩͂ë̶̠'s̷̯̕ ô̶̘n̴̬̐l̶̟̐y̷̘̌ j̵͇̓u̷͉̽s̷̯̕t̴͕͠ c̶̼̈́ô̶̘m̷̖̋ë̶̠ b̴̯̑å̴̤c̶̼̈́k̸͙̋.̷̖̉ Ĩ̷̹ d̵̰͋ô̶̘n̴̬̐'t̴͕͠ w̴̰̏å̴̤n̴̬̐t̴͕͠ h̴̠̀i̸̙̍m̷̖̋ t̴͕͠ô̶̘ b̴̯̑ë̶̠ t̴͕͠å̴̤k̸͙̋ë̶̠n̴̬̐ å̴̤w̴̰̏å̴̤y̷̘̌ å̴̤g̶̙͌å̴̤i̸̙̍n̴̬̐ å̴̤n̴̬̐d̵̰͋ n̴̬̐ë̶̠i̸̙̍t̴͕͠h̴̠̀ë̶̠r̶̻͌ d̵̰͋ô̶̘ y̷̘̌ô̶̘u̷͉̽.̷̖̉ A̵̱͠s̷̯̕ h̴̠̀ë̶̠ c̶̼̈́å̴̤n̴̬̐'t̴͕͠ g̶̙͌ô̶̘ ô̶̘u̷͉̽t̴͕͠ å̴̤n̴̬̐d̵̰͋ å̴̤b̴̯̑ô̶̘u̷͉̽t̴͕͠ i̸̙̍n̴̬̐ t̴͕͠h̴̠̀ë̶̠ ë̶̠s̷̯̕t̴͕͠å̴̤b̴̯̑l̶̟̐i̸̙̍s̷̯̕h̴̠̀m̷̖̋ë̶̠n̴̬̐t̴͕͠ b̴̯̑y̷̘̌ h̴̠̀i̸̙̍m̷̖̋s̷̯̕ë̶̠l̶̟̐f̷̙̀.̷̶̖͚̉̿")

("Alright I need to think of a way out of here. There's no way I can sneak out. As well as finding any secret exits.I think I have to do I need to in order to get out of here.So that I can find Freddy.")

As it soon became clear on what exactly needed to happen as it was the only way he thought of ever getting to move around the rest of the pizzaplex.Gregory then knew what he had to do in order to explore the rest of this facility, and it was probably the only idea he had anyways.

"Alright how about this then?Why don't you and your brother come with me?To chaperoned me around the pizzaplex."

"That's a great idea Starshine.That way you don't have to move around the establishment by yourself. Not to mention catching up on everything."

("B̷̛͙r̶̻͌i̸̙̍l̶̟̐l̶̟̐i̸̙̍å̴̤n̴̬̐t̴͕͠ i̸̙̍d̵̰͋ë̶̠å̴̤ i̸̙̍n̴̬̐d̵̰͋ë̶̠ë̶̠d̵̰͋.̷̖̉ N̴̜͂i̸̙̍g̶̙͌h̴̠̀t̴͕͠l̶̟̐i̸̙̍g̶̙͌h̴̠̀t̴͕͠ w̴̰̏i̸̙̍l̶̟̐l̶̟̐ b̴̯̑ë̶̠ c̶̼̈́h̴̠̀å̴̤ṕ̴̥ë̶̠r̶̻͌ô̶̘n̴̬̐ë̶̠d̵̰͋ å̴̤r̶̻͌ô̶̘u̷͉̽n̴̬̐d̵̰͋ t̴͕͠h̴̠̀ë̶̠ ë̶̠s̷̯̕t̴͕͠å̴̤b̴̯̑l̶̟̐i̸̙̍s̷̯̕h̴̠̀m̷̖̋ë̶̠n̴̬̐t̴͕͠.̷̖̉A̵̱͠s̷̯̕ w̴̰̏ë̶̠l̶̟̐l̶̟̐,̵̞̀ c̶̼̈́å̴̤t̴͕͠c̶̼̈́h̴̠̀i̸̙̍n̴̬̐g̶̙͌ u̷͉̽ṕ̴̥ å̴̤f̷̙̀t̴͕͠ë̶̠r̶̻͌ b̴̯̑ë̶̠i̸̙̍n̴̬̐g̶̙͌ å̴̤w̴̰̏å̴̤y̷̘̌ f̷̙̀ô̶̘r̶̻͌ s̷̯̕ô̶̘ l̶̟̐ô̶̘n̴̬̐g̶̙͌.̷̖̉ Ẅ̵̤́h̴̠̀å̴̤t̴͕͠ å̴̤ w̴̰̏ô̶̘n̴̬̐d̵̰͋ë̶̠r̶̻͌f̷̙̀u̷͉̽l̶̟̐ i̸̙̍d̵̰͋ë̶̠å̴̤.̷̶̖͚̉̿")

Gregory took in a lot of relief after the agreement was made, so he might be chaperoned in the pizzaplex it's better than staying in the Superstar daycare the whole time that this establishment is closed for maintenance week.He soon felt his wrists been released as he then went back over the giant wooden doors as he then is outside of the Superstar daycare.Gregory then he looked to see his chaperone there as well as the upbeat and bubbly music, continue to play an endless loop as he couldn't let himself get distracted.

He then started walking as sounds of bells, came along, following him as well it was strange, but he can get used to it.As it has been a while so he really needed to catch up on how much is missing his life hasn't gotten any better as he still can't remember what happened to his mom.Gregory is always curious about what happened to her as he doesn't remember much about her only the lullaby that was played in bits and pieces of his mothers voice but that was all about it, including how his mother would cradle him just a baby.

He doesn't remember much as maybe that was another reason why he came to the pizzaplex as well to figure out what happened to his mother as he doesn't even know anymore not to mention that he hasn't eaten any proper meals in a long time.Gregory tried not to get so caught up about thinking of his past not to mention he needed something new to wear.He then felt something on his shoulders before he entered the pizzaplex he had a very obtain some pretty bad injuries.

So he naturally felt pain there so naturally, he flinched in pain. That's when he looked to see the playtime attendant, looking at him with a clear concern on the face, even though the facial expression was stuck, one way it was pretty clear that there was concern in the eyes.The nighttime attendant within the systems also had concerned as he can do anything until the lights are off and he can take over.

Gregory had no idea what he had just caused as he felt his face being gently coupled on each cheeks via gentle touch. He has not experienced that in a while, so it was a bit unusual.He is just confused as to what exactly he started as he did not experience any kind of panic over him before it had been a long while.

"Oh! What is the matter? Starshine, you never reacted like that before.I'm always gentle around you including my brother not counting last night.So why did you react in pain like that?Are you injured!?"

("Ĩ̷̹n̴̬̐j̵͇̓u̷͉̽r̶̻͌ë̶̠d̵̰͋!̴̨̇?̴̧̒ Ẅ̵̤́h̴̠̀ô̶̘ c̶̼̈́ô̶̘u̷͉̽l̶̟̐d̵̰͋'v̴̢͑ë̶̠ d̵̰͋ô̶̘n̴̬̐ë̶̠ t̴͕͠h̴̠̀å̴̤t̴͕͠!̴̨̇ Ẅ̵̤́h̴̠̀ô̶̘ w̴̰̏ô̶̘u̷͉̽l̶̟̐d̵̰͋ h̴̠̀u̷͉̽r̶̻͌t̴͕͠ N̴̜͂i̸̙̍g̶̙͌h̴̠̀t̴͕͠l̶̟̐i̸̙̍g̶̙͌h̴̠̀t̴͕͠?̴̧̒Ẅ̵̤́å̴̤s̷̯̕ i̸̙̍t̴͕͠ t̴͕͠h̴̠̀ë̶̠ G̷̺̾l̶̟̐å̴̤m̷̖̋r̶̻͌ô̶̘c̶̼̈́k̸͙̋s̷̯̕!̴̨̇ Ĩ̷̹t̴͕͠ h̴̠̀å̴̤s̷̯̕ t̴͕͠ô̶̘ b̴̯̑ë̶̠ t̴͕͠h̴̠̀ë̶̠m̷̖̋!̴̨̇ A̵̱͠s̷̯̕ w̴̰̏ë̶̠l̶̟̐l̶̟̐ å̴̤s̷̯̕ s̷̯̕ô̶̘m̷̖̋ë̶̠ ô̶̘f̷̙̀ t̴͕͠h̴̠̀ë̶̠ å̴̤d̵̰͋u̷͉̽l̶̟̐t̴͕͠s̷̯̕!̴̨̇ T̸͍́h̴̠̀ë̶̠y̷̘̌ m̷̖̋u̷͉̽s̷̯̕t̴͕͠ b̴̯̑ë̶̠ ṕ̴̥u̷͉̽n̴̬̐i̸̙̍s̷̯̕h̴̠̀ë̶̠d̵̰͋!̴̨̇ T̸͍́h̴̠̀ë̶̠y̷̘̌'v̴̢͑ë̶̠ b̴̯̑ë̶̠ë̶̠n̴̬̐ n̴̬̐å̴̤u̷͉̽g̶̙͌h̴̠̀t̴͕͠y̷̘̌!̴̨̇ T̸͍́h̴̠̀ë̶̠y̷̘̌ n̴̬̐ë̶̠ë̶̠d̵̰͋ t̴͕͠ô̶̘ b̴̯̑ë̶̠ ṕ̴̥u̷͉̽t̴͕͠ i̸̙̍n̴̬̐ t̴͕͠i̸̙̍m̷̖̋ë̶̠ô̶̘u̷͉̽t̴͕͠!̴̨̇ T̸͍́h̴̠̀ë̶̠y̷̘̌ h̴̠̀å̴̤v̴̢͑ë̶̠ t̴͕͠ô̶̘ b̴̯̑ë̶̠ ṕ̴̥u̷͉̽n̴̬̐i̸̙̍s̷̯̕h̴̠̀ë̶̠d̵̰͋!̴̨̇ T̸͍́h̴̠̀ë̶̠y̷̘̌ d̵̰͋ë̶̠s̷̯̕ë̶̠r̶̻͌v̴̢͑ë̶̠ t̴͕͠ô̶̘ b̴̯̑ë̶̠ ṕ̴̥u̷͉̽n̴̬̐i̸̙̍s̷̯̕h̴̠̀ë̶̠d̵̰͋!̴̶̨͚̇̿")

"I don't know how to explain this. But I've been injured before I came into the pizzaplex.It is been caused by a lot of adults when I was trying to survive.When I entered the pizzaplex I did get the injuries from Monty and Roxy but not from Chica or Freddy. I have been living in a cardboard box in an alleyway for a while now too. Only using a newspaper to cover myself up like a blanket as well as I've been wearing these clothing for a while now, including I haven't been eaten probably as well.But I'm fine so there's honestly nothing to worry about."

Gregory then felt himself being taken away and heading off to another area of this gigantic establishment.He had no idea what exactly is going on as he doesn't know where he was being taken too.The sounds of the bells and the upbeat and bubbly music, playing in the endless loop are the only things he can listen to, and not the S.T.A.F.F bots.As he knows the S.T.A.F.F bots are patrolling around here but he still doesn't understand where Vanessa is but he wasn't gonna question that as he was hoping he wasn't going to meet up with the other band members.

If he was going to be honest with himself, Monty and Roxy kind of scare him a little bit. Maybe it was the fact of how much they've injured him, and those hurtful things that Roxy said.Gregory would've considered decommissioning all of them but now he doesn't know if he wants to. It was just so confusing for him. He doesn't know what to do in the situation.Gregory doesn't even know where he's been taken to in the pizzaplex as he wanted answers as to where he was going as he had no clue where he was being taken to, as many questions went throughout his head as he desperately wanted answers.

"Where exactly are we heading? I thought we were going to Rockstar Row to reunite with Freddy."

"That's for another time Starshine right now you need some fresh clothes. Including a proper meal. You should not be wearing dirty clothes as well as not eat properly. It is bad for your health. Not to mention if you keep on wearing those clothes it to cause more damage to your body with all of those injuries you've gotten old and new ones.So I am going to take you to one of the gift shops that the pizzaplex has and many locations, my brother thought of one and that's where we're going.")

("C̴̄͜ô̶̘r̶̻͌r̶̻͌ë̶̠c̶̼̈́t̴͕͠!̴̨̇ N̴̜͂i̸̙̍g̶̙͌h̴̠̀t̴͕͠l̶̟̐i̸̙̍g̶̙͌h̴̠̀t̴͕͠ n̴̬̐ë̶̠ë̶̠d̵̰͋ s̷̯̕ô̶̘m̷̖̋ë̶̠ n̴̬̐ë̶̠w̴̰̏ c̶̼̈́l̶̟̐ô̶̘t̴͕͠h̴̠̀i̸̙̍n̴̬̐g̶̙͌.̷̖̉ H̶̩͂ë̶̠ c̶̼̈́å̴̤n̴̬̐'t̴͕͠ w̴̰̏ë̶̠å̴̤r̶̻͌ å̴̤n̴̬̐y̷̘̌t̴͕͠h̴̠̀i̸̙̍n̴̬̐g̶̙͌ d̵̰͋i̸̙̍s̷̯̕g̶̙͌u̷͉̽s̷̯̕t̴͕͠i̸̙̍n̴̬̐g̶̙͌.̷̖̉ H̶̩͂ë̶̠ d̵̰͋ô̶̘ë̶̠s̷̯̕ n̴̬̐ô̶̘t̴͕͠ d̵̰͋ë̶̠s̷̯̕ë̶̠r̶̻͌v̴̢͑ë̶̠ t̴͕͠h̴̠̀å̴̤t̴͕͠.̷̖̉ N̴̜͂ô̶̘t̴͕͠ t̴͕͠ô̶̘ m̷̖̋ë̶̠n̴̬̐t̴͕͠i̸̙̍ô̶̘n̴̬̐ h̴̠̀ë̶̠ n̴̬̐ë̶̠ë̶̠d̵̰͋s̷̯̕ s̷̯̕ô̶̘m̷̖̋ë̶̠ ṕ̴̥r̶̻͌ô̶̘ṕ̴̥ë̶̠r̶̻͌ m̷̖̋ë̶̠å̴̤l̶̟̐s̷̯̕.̷̖̉ H̶̩͂ë̶̠ m̷̖̋u̷͉̽s̷̯̕t̴͕͠ b̴̯̑ë̶̠ s̷̯̕t̴͕͠å̴̤r̶̻͌v̴̢͑i̸̙̍n̴̬̐g̶̙͌.̷̖̉Ĩ̷̹ k̸͙̋n̴̬̐ô̶̘w̴̰̏ ô̶̘f̷̙̀ å̴̤ g̶̙͌i̸̙̍f̷̙̀t̴͕͠ s̷̯̕h̴̠̀ô̶̘ṕ̴̥ i̸̙̍n̴̬̐ t̴͕͠h̴̠̀ë̶̠ ë̶̠s̷̯̕t̴͕͠å̴̤b̴̯̑l̶̟̐i̸̙̍s̷̯̕h̴̠̀m̷̖̋ë̶̠n̴̬̐t̴͕͠ t̴͕͠ô̶̘ t̴͕͠å̴̤k̸͙̋ë̶̠ h̴̠̀i̸̙̍m̷̖̋ å̴̤s̷̯̕ w̴̰̏ë̶̠l̶̟̐l̶̟̐ å̴̤s̷̯̕ å̴̤ r̶̻͌ë̶̠s̷̯̕t̴͕͠å̴̤u̷͉̽r̶̻͌å̴̤n̴̬̐t̴͕͠.̷̖̉ T̸͍́h̴̠̀ô̶̘s̷̯̕ë̶̠ t̴͕͠h̴̠̀å̴̤t̴͕͠ h̴̠̀u̷͉̽r̶̻͌t̴͕͠ h̴̠̀i̸̙̍m̷̖̋ ô̶̘n̴̬̐ t̴͕͠h̴̠̀ë̶̠ w̴̰̏å̴̤y̷̘̌ w̴̰̏i̸̙̍l̶̟̐l̶̟̐ b̴̯̑ë̶̠ ṕ̴̥u̷͉̽n̴̬̐i̸̙̍s̷̯̕h̴̠̀.̷̖̉A̵̱͠t̴͕͠ i̸̙̍s̷̯̕ å̴̤ ṕ̴̥r̶̻͌ô̶̘m̷̖̋i̸̙̍s̷̯̕ë̶̠.̷̶̖͚̉̿")

Gregory had nothing to say about this it was kind of true, his clothing that he was wearing for a couple of weeks now we're starting to wear down.So he knew it was the best thing to change his clothing. Besides, he was getting uncomfortable while still wearing it as he does need something to eat, because he felt his stomach growling at him.So he had nothing to say about this, as he was being taken to somewhere else in this establishment. Luckily, there was a sign of the other bandmembers and Vanessa, so this was a pretty good sign by his standards.

As he noticed that the hallways started to change, as well as the music had changed as well then he noticed that he was back at the atrium.As there are the digital advertisements for the attractions and the food as well as some neon imagery of food, and the band members faces in cartoon form.Then there is the artificial palm trees as well, including the rest of the artificial plant life, as there was also a dozen in the party tables in rows.Not to mention that the party supplies that was on tables as well, including the balloons that have cartoon versions of the bandmembers faces on them, as well as a photo booth as well.

Then there are the signs for the attractions, as they look so different and unique, as there was a bunch of other neon imagery as well. Then there was the stage for the band to perform.As there is also a scoreboard like one you would see in stadiums in the centre ceiling of the atrium with the logo of the pizzaplex there, with cartoon versions of the band members with their instruments, getting ready to perform.It is still so beautiful to see all of it but he didn't have time to see it that long as he was being taken somewhere else.Gregory had been lost in his own thoughts for a while now, until the sounds of bell stopped as he is pulled out of his own head to see the entrance to the prize corner.

The entrance had walls that had a pink neon colour as there are shelves with a bunch of Freddy plushy's there on each opposite side of the walls. As there is a soft, fuzzy green material on the floor only for the entranceway.As there was this weird metal that made a strange shape, covering the soft green material on the floor and run around to create that shape to the top all the way to the bottom as there is a advertisements on each opposite side of the neon, pink lit walls, showing the bandmembers performing. Including their art cartoon, Freddy cutouts on each opposite side as well in a heroic pose in space uniforms.Then there was the logo for the pizzaplex there as well, as there are cartoon versions of the band members there with their instruments, smiling.

Gregory no idea what happened when he was busy thinking to himself, but he felt himself being pulled into the entranceway as he had no choice as he decided to pay close attention to his surroundings. As he tends to get pretty distracted.He can't help himself. It's been a while since he's been here so he found this place very mesmerizing to see after hours.Then after he was inside of the prize corner he looked around seeing that it was incredible as there are a bunch of plushy's of the band members on many shelves in different sizes.As there is also some magnets,key chains, action figures, cups, candies and many more.

Not to mention there is some clothing here as well, including the being advertisement for the band as of the band members are there performing, including some baby strollers at the familiar black and white checkered pattern.As there was also atms with the colours of the pizzaplex as there is neon names of the band members there as well in different sizes.Gregory looked around seeing how many different things are here as he can't help but be mesmerized by all of this.

He didn't even notice that his chaperoned had left to get him some new clothing as he was looking around, seeing all kinds of amazing things. It was simply incredible all of this maybe whatever is happening it's over he can actually purchase some merchandise when this chaos ends. As right now he just wanted to look at everything here while his shop alone was going to get him some new clothing for him to wear.

[TW warnings for the next chapter: Dry blood. Injuries.Ribs. Malnutrition. Mentions of death.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 1.3K 14
Mother had decided that taking you to her work place would hopefully tire out your hyper energy or at least calm your short temper. But when you retu...
67.2K 2.9K 20
⎾𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄!⏌ Fanf Security Breach x Gender Neutral Eclipse Reader. _______________________________________ ❝𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔�...
11.7K 290 46
From the moment they met Gregory they knew that he is meant to be theirs as they loved being with him. As they will always protect, Gregory but they...
40K 663 15
(THIS STORY IS MY OWN TAKE UPON THE FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S: SECURITY BREACH STORY!) - A young homeless boy named Gregory is trapped overnight in Fre...