๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐“๐Ž๐‘, ๐š๐ง๐๐ฒ ๐ ๐จ...

sturniolotripletss รกltal

โ now you bring her around just to shut me down show her off like she's a new trophy โž Tรถbb

TRAITOR
i. they say these are the golden years
ii. but i wish i could disappear๏ฟผ
iii. you betrayed me
iv. do you love me, want me, hate me?
v. 1 step forward, 3 steps back
vi. jealousy, jealousy ๏ฟผ
vii. and i know we weren't perfect but i've never felt this way for no one
ix. my brain goes, "ah"
x. can't hear my thoughts
xi. traitor

viii. i only have two real friends, and lately i'm a nervous wreck.

2.1K 50 6
sturniolotripletss รกltal

stacy
heyy b
wanna hang out?

bianca
sure what do you wanna do?

stacy
you can come to my house
my sister really wants to meet
you for some reason

bianca
yeah alright
b there in 15 mins

bianca rung the doorbell, waiting a few seconds before stacy opened the door.

stacy greeted bianca with a warm smile as she opened the door. "hey, b!"

"hey, s." she hugged the girl, the two had gotten a lot closer, stacy wasn't like her other friends only caring about their reputation.

"so what do you wanna do?" stacy pulled away from the hug as the two entered her house.

"no clue, do you have anything planned?" bianca asked.

stacy thought for a moment, tapping her chin playfully. "well, we could start by grabbing some snacks and drinks from the kitchen. then, do whatever— only my sister's home so you know it's pretty chill."

"do you have sour patch kids?" bianca questioned. "i love sour patch kids,"

"yeah i'm pretty sure we have some," stacy nodded.

"awesome!" bianca's eyes lit up at the thought of sour patch kids. "let's get some snacks and then we can figure out what to do next."

the two girls headed to the kitchen in search of their favorite treats, ready to enjoy a fun and relaxing day together at stacy's place.

"i think i like mateo," stacy revealed, making bianca gasp.

"for real?" she gaped, the last time stacy liked someone it was her boyfriend so this was definitely a step up.

"yeah, now that i think about it i'm so glad nothing happened between me and andy." stacy sighed as bianca furrowed her brows. "not that he's bad or anything— it's just me and him don't work you two on the other hand."

"was that supposed to be a compliment or?" bianca raised an eyebrow, before smiling.

stacy laughed. "i promise it's a compliment. you and andy, it's like you're meant to be together. it's cute, really."

bianca grinned, feeling a warmth in her chest. "thanks, s. and I'm genuinely happy for you and mateo. you deserve someone great."

"you know when i first met you i thought you would've been mean." stacy stated, and bianca nodded, that was her plan before everything that happened with lydia.

"i was supposed to be mean but then the whole lydia thing happened and everything just got mixed up," bianca replied, her whole life everyone had told her that she was mean, a rude bitch and spoiled, this was honestly the first time someone thought of her differently.

stacy nodded in understanding. "i'm glad we got to know each other beyond those first impressions. you're a good friend, b."

bianca's smile widened at stacy's words. "you're a good friend too, s. i'm glad we met, even if it was under weird circumstances."

"oh hey, you're bianca right?" ronnie and zaara entered the living room, stacy had told bianca about both of them one of them is her sister and the other one is her sister's friend who's at their house all the time.

"oh yeah nice to meet you," she waved at the two.

"nice to meet you too," ronnie replied with a friendly smile.

zaara nodded in agreement. "stacy's told us a lot about you."

stacy rolled her eyes playfully. "oh, come on, not that much."

bianca chuckled. "well, i hope it's all good things."

"what are you guys doing?" ronnie questioned, pointing over to the two.

"nothing really just talking," stacy shrugged,

"you guys wanna watch a movie with us?" zaara offered and bianca and stacy nodded to each other.

"yeah sure, why not?" bianca and stacy got off the couch, grabbing the candy. "what are we watching?"

"scream," ronnie answered as they walked up the stairs.

"hey you guys in here?" danny opened the door to ronnie's bedroom. "oh, hey bianca."

"hey, mr. friedman," she greeted as the girls quickly shushed them.

"all right, all right." the man raised his hands in defeat. "what are you watching?"

"scream four." ronnie replied blankly, her full attention on the tv screen.

"just make sure these two don't get too scared." he pointed to the younger girls.

"dad, we're not babies i think we can handle scream." stacy scoffed.

danny chuckled. "alright, alright, just checking. enjoy the movie, kids." he left the room with a smile, leaving the girls to continue their movie night in peace.

stacy, ronnie, bianca, and zaara huddled together on the bed, sharing blankets and pillows. despite stacy's earlier protest that they weren't babies, there were moments when they all screamed in unison, their laughter immediately following as they realized it was just another well-executed jump scare.

ronnie, the horror movie aficionado, seemed the least perturbed by the gruesome scenes on screen. she leaned forward, her eyes glued to the tv, analyzing each twist and turn in the plot. "you know, these movies always have the best twists. you never know who the killer is until the very end."

stacy, who was less accustomed to horror films, couldn't help but cover her eyes during some of the bloodier scenes. "i can't believe you guys watch this stuff for fun," she admitted, her voice muffled by the pillow she clutched.

zaara, who had been relatively quiet until now, chimed in with a teasing grin. "thought you weren't a baby."

"i'm not," stacy rolled her eyes, but clutched the pillow even more.

once the movie ended, they let out a collective sigh of relief. "well, that was intense," stacy remarked, finally lowering the pillow from her face.

ronnie, added her two cents. "it was good, but the original 'scream' is still the best."

"yeah but jill is an icon," bianca commented. "she nearly got away with it, the only ghostface to ever do so."

author's note, i wanted to write a chapter with bianca and stacy so here it is, next chapter will be bianca and stacy getting ready for b's bat mitzvah

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

135K 3.7K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
204K 10.6K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
918K 56.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
424K 28.8K 43
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...