Yandere family ( taekook).

By Tekookworld

" l-let me go, p-please"..... " NO... CAN'T YOU JUST UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE ONLY MINE... YOU B... More

Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
new book
chapter 15
Chapter 16

chapter 7

5K 271 279
By Tekookworld

It's the next day and right now taehyung is taking a bath for the birthday party. Its almost night time and the driver must be coming to pick him up so taehyung decided to get ready quickly. Taehyung come out from bathroom after taking shower and now going throw his dresses.

He checked his all clothes and pout cutely to himself because his all dresses consist on baggy and simple clothes and not a dress is suitable for a birthday party. He sadly pout looking at his all clothes but suddenly his eyes lit up when he saw shopping bags which Lisa gift him on dinner night.

He take those bags and gasped seeing many expensive dresses and accessories there. All the things are highly expensive and dresses are just too beautiful to look. He bite his lips seeing them and finally decided to wear a dress which he likes the most.

So he quickly pick up that dress and wear it. Taehyung style his hairs cutely and applied baby lotion and creams on his sensitive little skin because baby things suit his skin so he always bought these products for himself. His skin is so soft and sensitive so he just can't bear any strong products.

After wearing his sandals and applying lip gloss ,he look in mirror and find himself pretty. But now who will tell him he is looking like the prettiest person ever. Dress is adding more beauty in him and damn his Ethereal face.... words are not enough to describe his beauty.

After checking himself in mirror he pick up the gift which he bought for jungkook and walk inside his living room. He decided to wait for the driver and sit there on sofa thinking about something. He thought about rose that he didn't tell her that he is going to jeon jungkook birthday party.

Because he knows she surely denied him so that's why taehyung didn't tell her and also don't want her to know anything. He is feeling little sad that he had to keep this things as a secret from rose because he never keeps things hidden from her.

He is sitting there with a pout and suddenly flinch when he hear the doorbell. He quickly pick up the gift and walk outside because driver must be there to pick him up. And yes there stood a man in his late twenties and quickly bow to him in respect.

Driver whose name is Alessio jaw dropped on ground seeing the beautiful person in front of his eyes. His voice stuck in his throat and pupil dilated seeing him but suddenly yoongi words ranged in his mind which he told him before coming here.

" Go and pick our baby and take him here carefully. But if we got to know that you stare at him then I will chop you in pieces with my bare hands and feeds you to my hungry lions. Is that clear".

He gulp in fear and quickly look down totally not wanting to loose his precious life. But his heart drop when taehyung bow at him back. He just silently open the back door for him and taehyung said thank you and sit there. A sign left from Alessio lips but now he is little worried for this little beauty who seems too innocent to him.

God why jeons set there eyes on him. He knows that jeon's are cruel and merciless they will ruin this cute person. But what can he do, he also love his life and surely don't want himself to get in jeons wanted list. So he just silently sit on driver seat and started the car.

Taehyung look at the front and saw that driver is just silently driving and not uttering a single word so he also just look outside the window and enjoy the cold breeze.

~~~~~

" is everything ready". Namjoon said seriously to his workers and they all nodded looking down. He hummed and continue telling them to do all the preparation right and everything done on proper time.

Many rich and high class people are present in jeon jungkook birthday party because who would ever leave a chance just to meet the jeon's. So almost many powerful personalities are here but less powerful then jeons because they are most richest and scary person in country.

" let's go and see jungkook". Yoongi said walking toward namjoon with hoseok. Namjoon look at them and then three of them left from there toward their younger brother room. Entering inside they already saw their wives with jungkook and helping him in getting ready.

All other jeons smirk widely after looking at their wives because they are looking so damn hot and sexy. Any one can die for their sexy curves but no problem there husbands are here to pluck out dirty eyes who dare to stare at the jeon's wives.

Jimin dress

Jin dress

Lisa dress

Jungkook,Jin,jimin and Lisa look at front and saw there other family members present there. All of them looking so dominant and appearance only screaming power. " Is he ready".
Hoseok said and then all of them walk close to them.

Lisa nodded and styled jungkook hair perfectly and stand beside hobi. Jin pick up the coat and help jungkook in wearing it who in return kiss his cheeks as a thank you. Jimin apply strong perfume on him and pat his chest giving him thumps up. Jungkook smile a little and then kiss jimin and Lisa cheeks as a thank you.

" you are looking handsome bro". Yoongi said with a smile and jungkook smirk at him because he knows if yoongi said him then he is absolutely look charming. " Every one is present except our baby". Namjoon said which make all other jeons more impatient then they already is.

" don't worry I already called Alessio and he said they will be here in anytime.... So let's go I myself wants to welcome my baby ". Yoongi said grinning widely and all other nodded happily and left from there.

Whole hall become dead silent and everyone jaw dropped on ground seeing all the jeons coming  from stairs and hell they all look like some kings and queen. All of them have their hands wrapped possessively around their wives meanwhile jungkook is walking in between them with his both hands stuffed in his pants pocket and face is void of any emotions.

But still he looks like Greek gods and some girls and even married womens there started to drool over him but he don't give a f*CK to them and walk with his family member and stand at some place. Many powerful people even himself come to him and wish him birthday. Many of them tried to impress them with their fake sweet talks and voices which make them nothing but irritated and frustrated .

Jungkook greet them back with unbothered and cold face and time to time eagerly look at front only to get his angel single glance.

~~~~

Taehyung mouth hang open when he stare at the huge mansion no no it's a castle for him. He admire the mansion with his huge doe eyes and lights beautifully illuminated in his eyes giving his eyes a whole galaxy. Alessio hardly held his breath staring at the unreal person in front of him. His eyes just can't able to look away from the beauty.

So he quickly look down and slightly clear his throat to gain taehyung attention. Taehyung look at him with confused face and waited for him to say something. " You may go now inside. Come I will lead you the way". He say with a bow and taehyung silently walk behind him like little puppy.

Alessio stop in front of the mansion door and just gesture taehyung to go inside. Taehyung bow at him which make him gulp and he quickly left from there. Taehyung is now standing in front of door and take deep breaths and slowly walk inside with wild heart beating. His heart don't know why suddenly beat so fast.

Whole hall attention went toward entrance when someone enter inside and everyone mind get blown by taehyung beauty. They just can't able to believe that beautiful person like him exist in real life. Every one is staring at him with wide eyes and mouth open which make taehyung uncomfortable with many stares.

Jungkook is lazily sipping his wine but suddenly he chocked on his drink and glass fell from his hand which caught his family members attention. They all stare at him with confused face and saw him looking front with shocked face and freeze body. They follow his eyes and instantly their condition also become like him.

All of the jeons staring at taehyung with wild heart beating and voices are stuck on their throats. No one able to say anything and just stare and stare at the divine beauty in front of them eyes but suddenly they come in senses when they saw taehyung feeling uncomfortable and looking around while biting his plush lips.

There eyes turn more darker and darker seeing everyone looking at their little beauty. Their demons are screaming just to burn everyone here right now and show them hell but now they want their baby so all jeon's almost run toward taehyung.

Taehyung look at front and saw all jeon's coming almost running toward him. He gasped suddenly when Jin pulled him in his arms strongly and almost sequezz his little figure in his hold. Taehyung face is badly pressed against Jin chest but Jin is just not leaving him and hug the life out of him.

Finally he back away from hug and saw blushing taehyung and all coo at his adorable face. " Omo baby you are looking so much pretty and beautiful." Jin said admiring him with heart eyes and taehyung look down to hide his red cheeks.

" pearl". Taehyung heard the deep manly voice which do something to his body and heart and slowly keep his long eyes lashes up and saw the handsome man in front of him. He bite his lips and gulp when he saw jungkook intense and dark gaze on him.

Jungkook mind get blown by taehyung. He stare at his little figure with his lovesick eyes and his doll like face...even moon is nothing in front of his pearl. His pearl is just out of world and just for him. Jungkook gaze went on taehyung plumpy lips and the way he is biting them. His inner screams badly just to grab his pearl and kissed him madly and insanely till he make his pearl breathless.

Jungkook heart shake just by imagining this but he have to control himself,for now. He step toward his pearl who is now staring at him with his huge Bambi eyes and cheeks painted in red. Taehyung smile shyly and slowly forward the gift which he is holding till now and said.

" H-happy birthday h-hyung". He shutters cutely and all jeon's awed at him badly and their heart brust in admiration for him. Jungkook smile widely and very softly take the gift and said. " thank you pearl". He said lovingly and suddenly hug taehyung which surely make him startled for some moments.

Taehyung slowly hug him back and shivers when he feel jungkook warm lips on his neck. Jungkook closed his eyes in daze when he sniff taehyung scent and almost, almost lose his mind. He greedily sniff him like some alpha and slowly trace his lips on his milky neck. Even though he just wants to bite and make his marks on him but he somehow control his crazy side and then with heavy heart back away from his pearl.

" come baby cheeks". Namjoon said smiling widely and jungkook hold his little palms in his big rough hands and lead him inside. He is feeling blessed having his little beauty beside him not only him but others also loving this.

All people present there have wide eyes like they saw some forbidden things and yes it's true because they never saw jeon's smiling and more ever behaving softly with anyone except their family members. But today when they saw them this happy with this little beauty surely everyone is shocked to core and now one thing they got that this boy must be very important for them.

Jeon's take taehyung to one side where they didn't allow anyone to come there. Jungkook make taehyung sit on sofa and instantly jimin and Lisa take seats beside him. Other chuckled at their behaviour and also take their seats because sofa is big enough for everyone to sit there comfortably.

Yoongi called waiters and not so long their table filled with Many drinks and snacks. All the things are looking so delicious and graceful.
" Little one here take something". Yoongi said with a smile and gesture taehyung to take some drinks. Taehyung look at table with doe eyes and saw many colourful drinks and some juice glass. He stare at some drinks with curious eyes because it's his first time seeing them.

Out of curiosity taehyung decided to pick up one drink and just about to about to touch but  slightly flinch when out of nowhere someone grabbed his hand which is just about to take glass.
He look at owner and saw jungkook is holding his hand tightly and look directly in his eyes.

" pearl it's alcohol and you shouldn't drink it". Jungkook tell him which make taehyung eyes widen because he never take alcohol and also don't ever want to drink it. So he quickly retard his hand and look down on his lap with nervous face. No matter what jeons presence always make him submissive.

Jungkook take one juice glass and give it to taehyung who takes it saying him small thanks. He held the glass with his both hands and cutely sip on his shake while looking around with his huge innocent doe Bambi eyes.

Jeon's hearts skip and instantly melt seeing his cute act and his innocent eyes. They are sucker for taehyung.
" jungkook it's time to cut cake". Hobi said standing up and all other nodded and also stand from their seats.

Well only family members supposed to get on stage but will they leave taehyung behind no a big no . So jungkook himself hold taehyung hands who silently just follow him and then all of them get on stage.

All presents there attention went to them and jungkook make taehyung stand beside him who is one again shocked seeing the huge cake in front of him. Jungkook take the knife and all other started to sing birthday song for him. Taehyung is about to Clap but jungkook held his one hand and started to cut the cake with taehyung who is surprised at his actions.

Jungkook cut the cake piece and first feed taehyung. Taehyung eyes lit up tasting cake and also take small piece and slowly forward toward his mouth. Jungkook smirk seeing this and open his mouth to take cake but taehyung flinch when jungkook lick his whole fingers.

Taehyung stare at him with wide eyes and in return jungkook just smirk at him with naughty face. Other jeons shake their heads at jungkook behaviour and also one by one feed him. Jungkook smile at his hyungs and give them hugs saying thank you.

Jeon's also feed taehyung after jungkook and stick close to him. Now everyone is enjoying dinner and taehyung once again is with jeons. They just didn't leave him even for a second.

Taehyung is silently eating from Lisa hands because she wants to feed her baby. Even though Jin and Jimin bicker but still she said she will feed him and now a huge smile is on her lips while feeding her baby.

Jungkook is sitting beside taehyung and Lisa is in his other side feeding his baby. Jimin is sitting on yoongi lap and yoongi is just caressing his thick thighs and time to time pinched him which make jimin moan loudly but no one cares and everyone is busy in dinner. But taehyung whole face is deep red when jimin and yoongi do something in front of his innocent eyes.

Their table is far from everyone because jeons don't want anyone eyes on taehyung. Suddenly jimin moan so loudly when yoongi sequezz his boobs hardly which make taehyung choke on his drink and wide eyes stare at them. He is staring at them like he sees some foreign things.

Jungkook quickly pat his back worriedly and Lisa caressed his hairs with worry eyes. Others also look at him worriedly and then jungkook said. " Pearl are you ok". He said and slowly make him drink some water. Taehyung nodded with embarrassed face and look down on his lap avoiding any eye contact.

" Minnie don't make such noises. These things are new for our baby". Hoseok whisper to jimin and little hardly pinched his thigh to make him understand. Jimin bite his lip and nodded his head obidently.

After that they all take dinner and continue to admire and talk with taehyung who just sometime get shy from them and reply whenever jeons asked him something.

~~~~~

Jeon's are now sitting with taehyung and every one is dancing but they didn't go because taehyung don't know how to dance and jeons surely don't want to leave him alone. So ignoring everyone they are just emerged in taehyung totally.

Suddenly someone came there when caught all of them and everyone is pissed to core except taehyung who is looking at some unknown person with innocent eyes.

" Hello Mr jeon". A lady said whose name was Cara Gomez and she is well known designer of the city. She smile too sweetly at jungkook which make him Hella angry and also other members are boring holes in her head with firing gaze. They know she is well known personally so they tried not to rude to her.

Jungkook well very know her intentions toward him and but he don't give a sh*t to her and just Scott himself closer to taehyung.
" hi". Jungkook said with boring face and Cara smile dropped hearing his dry cold voice but she quickly maintain her smile again and said.

" if you don't mind, can I have a dance with you". She said smiling shyly and tucked her hair stand behind her ear and look at jungkook with shy face which make him so so irritated and pissed. And he just wants to grab her hair and smashed her head into table till she died .

Other jeons coldly glare at her and look at her while their eyes saying....
" Bitch what did you just say". They badly want to choke her but controlled themselves.

" No. I am okay". Here come the most blunt and cold reply which make Cara smile instantly drop and she looked so embarrassed and feel insulted by hearing him. Other jeon's hardly control their laugh seeing her disappointed face and taehyung somehow felt bad for her that jungkook should atleast denied her politely.

But jeon's softness is only for taehyung and no one else. This time she stare at taehyung more like glared because she noticed jungkook attention on him which she don't like.
Taehyung flinch unknowingly seeing her glared toward him and he look down avoiding her hard eyes.

Cara angerly walked away but hell is about to break down on her because jeon's clearly saw her glares on their baby. They are boiling in immense anger and rage that she f*cking dare to glare at their baby. They will not leave her now. They will make sure she will beg them. No one even dare to stare at their baby till then jeons are here.

Every one leave from there only just jeons and taehyung are present now in their mansion. Taehyung also want to go home but jeons didn't let him. He is also worried because he can convert into little anytime and this time he don't want to do anything in front of jeons. They are sitting in living room when suddenly jimin said something which make all jeon's smirk darkly at him.

" let's play truth or dare".

~~~~~

Ignore my mistakes and enjoy the book.

So so true

Follow vote and comment on this book till then take care and bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mr. Normal By Golden

General Fiction

92.8K 4.5K 15
Yep! Everything's normal! Nothing to worry about here and nothing to see! It's just Mr. Normal desiring the girl next door. My, what a darling, littl...
85.7K 1.4K 18
The title says it allπŸ™ƒ Ps this book and my other books are going to be edited a lot so I apologize in advance!πŸ˜… β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ All rights res...
176K 5.5K 37
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...
1.2M 37.5K 49
Y/n lives a hard life, she's a 15 year old girl, completely normal right? Wrong. At home she takes constant abuse, all the while working three jobs t...