ɪʟʟɪᴄɪᴛ ᴀꜰꜰᴀɪʀꜱ • ʀᴀꜰᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴏ...

By delicatessss

Rafe Cameron's love and obsessions. JJ Maybank's issues and recklessness. Rafe Cameron x OC x JJ Maybank. OBX... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴄᴀꜱᴛ
ᴀᴇꜱᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄꜱ
ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛꜱ
𝕆ℕ𝔼
𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ
𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝕊𝕀𝕏
𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ
𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋
ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼
𝕋𝔼ℕ
𝔼𝕃𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ
𝕋𝕎𝔼𝕃𝕍𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕆ℕ𝔼
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝕀𝕏
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕆ℕ𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝕀𝕏
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕆ℕ𝔼
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝕀𝕏
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝕆ℕ𝔼
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝕀𝕏
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝕆ℕ𝔼
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝕀𝕏
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ

𝕋𝕎𝕆

3K 39 14
By delicatessss

THE YOUNGEST THORNTON sneaking into the party and seeping her ways through the crowds of people that grinding on each other with the loud music polluting the air around them and letting the alcohol doing the rest of the work.

She almost got push away and stumble her steps on the floor at the wild movements from them that making it hard for her to walk properly.

She was arrived at the party like half an hour ago and manages to make a small talk with couple of people that she recognized from school and country clubs.

Even then, she's still need to stay away from her brother and his friends' radar so she won't get caught, be in a party that she shouldn't be at the first place.

So, after Topper and his friends went out for the party, she waited for minutes to make sure that they all long gone before running upstairs into her bedroom and get into her dress that comfortable and suitable for the party.

Just a simple mini dress with spaghetti strap that hugging her body perfectly that stop right above her knees. Wearing her simple makes up and letting her middle long hair flowing past her shoulder.

Hope excused herself from the newfound groupies she just made friends with, she never recognized either of them so she assumed that they just the Tourons that passing at the outer banks to spend their summer. They're not that bad, actually knows how to party and make a conversation.

When she excused herself from the group, she makes her way to the kitchen for a drink. Not an alcohol, of course.

Because she can't get drunk while trying to be incognito without drawing her brother's presence towards her and she just simply doesn't drink. She can't stand the taste, so she's stick with her coke. That's keeping her alive and still enjoy her party while the rest of them already intoxicated.

Hope pulling open the fridge from the kitchen and her eyes scanning through the department of it until she catch the red cans hiding behind the multiple things inside it.

She smiles and quickly reaches for it, taking one for herself and close the door. But she almost jump when someone already standing as soon as she closed it.

"God, you're scaring me" she squeals, putting a hand on her chest but she's quickly calming down when she recognizes the boy.

He's from the group she was in earlier, one of the Tourons. He has this slicked back brown hair with green eyes, average height and cute but not really her type. The boy just chuckle, he starts leaning on the fridge while Hope scurried to the counter chugging her soda.

"Coke at a party on the weekend?" he suddenly said, made a comment to her choice of drink. Hope letting the beverage running through her throat and swallowing it properly before she starts to answer to him.

"Not really a fan of an alcohol, so--" she shrugged, continues to chug on her drink.

"I see" the boy nod, he looks around the kitchen before his eyes fall back on her that leaning at the counter.

Ever since he caught her talking and joining the group, he already mesmerized with her beauty. He can't take his eyes from the dress that hugging her body along her curves, the bright red hair of her really taking his attention. He decides that he needs to get to know her, or he's going to lose his change.

"You know, I never catch your name" he continues, starting his moves to get to know her. Hope gives him a look.

"Well, you need to work harder than that to get it, buddy" she teased the boy, just to see her reaction. She's not really fond of the boy but probably because she doesn't know him yet. But he looks fun to hang with.

"Come on, don't be a prude. Just a name, it won't hurt, right?" he try again. Hope chuckles a little but still manages to roll her eyes at the desperation from him.

"It's Hope" she finally states, leaving her last name behind. Just in case, Topper is well-known around here and she's not risking anything.

"Pretty name for a pretty girl" he complimented her making she blushed a little.

Because it kinda rare for her to receive a compliment from a boy. Since you know, she has an asshole brother that never let her around a boy and this is probably the longest conversation she had with one without Topper pestered her around.

"Yeah" That's the only thing comes out from her mouth, not knowing what else to say. "I'm gonna heading out back, see you later buddy" she said, pushing her off from the counter.

Toasting her Cola can at him in attempt to walk away from the kitchen. But the boy steps aside from the fridge and blocking her way.

"Don't you think we should, you know. Having fun together? I think you could be a good company" he states, totally not wanting to put their conversations to the end.

Hope stumble back when the boy blocked her, she gives him the look at the proposal from him. Oh no, she knows what's 'having fun' meant to him.

"Yeah, no. I'm not interested, sorry" she politely refused to it, giving a tight-lipped smile to him. Hope proceed to get herself away but the boy stay still on his position, preventing her from moving any further. She has a bad feeling over this.

"Come on. Just a little fun, it's a party. I'll say we go to a trip upstairs, where we can have private time together. What did you say?" he continues.

Hope already grinding her teeth together, shooting a glare towards him.

"You're crazy" she spats at him and shoving him away from keep blocking her by his chest. Her coke's can dent a little at the hard motion but she couldn't care less about it.

"Don't be such a bitch!" the boy suddenly yells, pulling her back by her arm and pushing her against the counter.

Hope let out a gasp by the hard push, her waist collide against the hard material making it sending some pain. The crowds around the kitchen already turning at them, watching the scene with the murmurs rising in the air.

"You could make this very easy but you need to make it hard, right?" he whispers harshly, pulling his face closer to her. The grip around her wrist tightened, Hope's breath getting heavy.

"Asshole" she used her strength to push him away from her before she throws the half-empty can of coke at him. Hitting his chest before it falls into the floor, spilling the condiment.

"You touch me again, I'm going to kill you myself" she threatened him, pointing her finger at him. Ignoring the previous pain on her waist and the soreness from her wrist from his tight grip.

"Fucking rapist" she snaps more at him. Hope very sure if it's not because of him being a boy and much more stronger than her, she would actually starts throwing hands at him.

But considering that he looks like he's about to jump on her in any seconds, especially after she threw the can at him. And she also is trying to stay away from any attention that would draw her brother to her, she would be in a deep shit if that happened. Topper would never let her leave her bedroom, period

"Fucking bitch!"

The boy that she's still yet to know his name yelling before he starts to swing his hand but someone just pushing him away before he can do anything to her. The boy stumble backward at the motion

"That's not exactly how to treat a lady, don't you think?"

A familiar voice chiming in, forcing Hope to look up to the person that just coming to her rescue.

When she finally caught the mane of his light brown strands, she almost runs away. Rafe is standing just besides her, giving a look to the boy that just regain his composure back.

He looks calm, eerily calm. Hope knows Rafe for most of her life and he actually has a quite temper. He saw him get into a fight with Sarah multiple times and once he threw a fucking plastic chair at the girl. To say Rafe is not a crazy type of mad would be understatement.

"Who the hell are you?" The boy spats, fixing his hair back to its position. Sending a glare towards Rafe, almost ready to jump if Rafe wants to start the fight with him.

But the Cameron boy just smirks, casually sipping on his solo cup and swallowing the alcohol without breaking his contacts with the boy.

"I give you two choices, either you get your Touron ass the hell out of here or I'm going to give you a fucking funeral. Your choice" Rafe states, holding his solo cup steadily back.

Hope swallowing hard at the scene in front of her, there are a lot of eyes on them now and she knows most of them are hoping for a fight to happen.

Especially when it involved the prince of Kook himself. Everybody would pay every dimes they had to watch Rafe got crazy and start throwing punches.

"What the hell is happening here?" Hope heard Topper's voice butted in before he makes his appearances into the kitchen with Kelce right behind him.

He eyed Rafe and the boy before his eyes fells on her, Hope quickly looks away. Just hoping the earth just swallow her right away rather than being in this position.

"Hope? What the hell are you doing here?!" Topper almost yell but holding back because of the attention that pinned on him, more specifically at them.

Hope mentally cursed herself, debating whether she should answer her brother or ignores him. But she ends up sending an awkward wave at him, wiggling her fingers. She swears she almost see a smoke coming out from his ears and head.

"Rafe, what the hell is this?" Topper continues his question, averting his attention from Hope.

Though he feels like he wants to drag Hope out right away from here, he also wants to know what is happening. He heard the yells from kitchen, one of his friends telling him that there's a fight. He doesn't know that he's going to see his sister and Rafe there.

"Fuck that, you can have that whore for yourself. I'm out, it's not like she's going to satisfy me anyways" The boy snaps, ignoring the confused blonde.

Hope making a loud gasp at the insult and she's about to yell but Topper already marching forwards, stopping her from doing it.

"What the fuck you just say?" Topper yells, approaching the boy that only couple inches shorter than him but he's as big as Topper so it made her brother less intimidating.

The man scoff "What? Are you two also blowing her?" he asked, glancing in between Rafe and Topper.

"That's my sister you're talking about, you dipshit" Topper shoves the boy, there's a slight change from his face when he heard about it "You mind your words when you're talking about her"

Kelce already standing behind Topper, ready to stop him if he went down to the boy. The Touron's boy scoff, shaking his head.

"Fucking crazies" The mutters it, shoving Topper back making the boy going feral but Kelce jumps in first, holding him back from doing anything stupid enough that get him into trouble.

"You leave here right now before I'm going crazy man" Topper warned the boy with Kelce still holding him back. The boy sending him a glare, glancing in between them before he finally walks away.

The crowds that once get silenced because too occupied with the scene now starts to spice up once again. Everybody avert the attentions away from them, back to the party.

Hope let out a sigh, rubbing her waist lightly where she's still can feel the sore. She's sure it would left a bruise next day, not to mention the one from her wrist.

"Now, what in the hell are you doing here, Hope Amelia Thornton?" Topper is marching towards her now, Rafe steps aside and giving Topper fully image of her but he's still standing close "And what on earth are you wearing?" he's pointing at her dress.

"Please don't be mad at me" but instead of fighting with him, she gives him a plead with her puppy dog eyes to get herself out from this situation.

She hears a chuckle coming from Rafe, making her to look up at him and saw the smile on his face. She gives a hard nudges on his side, giving a warning at him.

"You know what, we're going to talk about this at home" Topper states, he starts to rubbing the bridge of his nose "Get your ass out from here, we're packing up" he continues, pointing out towards the entrance.

Hope frowns at the commands but she knows any better than trying to argue with him. She let out a sigh.

"Fine" She said and turning away from him, continues her walk towards the door. She's totally going to die, Topper will kill her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544K 17.9K 35
i shut my eyes and all the world drops dead. j. maybank x fem!oc outer banks, season one
2.4K 76 11
𝐉𝐉 & 𝐌𝐀𝐗𝐈𝐍𝐄 AKA, 𝐒𝐔𝐍 & 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 & 𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 & 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐂𝐀𝐓 𝐋𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐋𝐀 & 𝐎𝐊𝐎𝐊𝐎𝐊 𝐄�...
932K 19K 108
in which charlotte carrera finds herself more conflicted than she has ever been in her entire life. rafe cameron x fem! oc || seasons one + two + thr...
234K 2.1K 18
✗ DISCONTINUED ~ be careful what you search for rafe cameron x fem!oc [ obx season 1 ]