I'm Inlove With My Mom's Best...

By IreneCelestina

What if before Kendra starts to court Imee there's already someone who owns Imee? Is Kendra will still had a... More

Characters & Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
❗📣📣📣📣❗
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34-Part 1
Chapter 34-Part 2
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45-Part 1
Chapter 44- Part 2
Chapter 45-Part 2
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Note

SC: Imelda and CJ

246 5 20
By IreneCelestina

CJ

"Goodmorning, mahal." I greeted her, she then smiled. "Goodmorning too. How's your sleep?" she asked.

"Good, super good. How about you, my love?" I asked and hugged her tightly.

"Same as well as you." she replied. "Let's take a shower together?" I asked, she smiled.

"No, you go first." she answered. "But why?" I asked. "Hmm, nakakarami kana." she said. "And so? I'm your husband." I answered.

She then laughed, hysterically. "Oh, really? I didn't know that. I thought my husband is, Ferdinand." she's really teasing me.

I then get up from the bed and went directly to the bathroom.

"Hey, I'm just joking!" I heard her exclaimed. "Edi wow." I whispered.

"Open the door na, mahal. Let's shower na together." she uttered while knocking at the door.

"No, shower with your Ferdinand." I replied. Narinig ko naman ang pag-padyak ng paa niya.

Siya yung nang-asar tapos ako ang manunuyo?

"He's already gone! How can we possibly do that?" she asked, I frowned.

"So may balak ka?" I asked. "Hey, I didn't say anything! Open this door na kasi, Christian." she said.

"No." I answered. "Kasi naman, you're jealous to Ferdinand who's now resting in peace?" she asked.

"Open this door na po kasi. I'm sorry na." she added so i have no choice but to open it.

Mahirap na kung ako pa ang susuyo.

"I'm sorry." she apologized as she wrapped her arms around me.

"I love you." she uttered, I then just kissed her head.

"Why aren't you saying I love you to me?" she asked as she pouted, I chuckled. "Edi manghingi ka kay Ferdinand." I uttered.

She glared at me. "Alam mo, kapag ginawa ko talaga 'yun, iiyak ka." she uttered.

"Why would I? eh may Claire pa ako." and because of that, she hit my chest. "You're so nakakainis!" she hissed.

I laughed. "Just kidding, I love you too, my love." I said as I kissed her cheeks.

"Why not to lips?" she asked. "We haven't brush our teeth yet, hon." I replied. "Oh yeah, I forgot." she replied.

"Shower na tayo together, hon ha?" she asked, I shooked my head.

"No. I'll go first." I answered. "What, I thought we're already okay?" she asked, as she looked at me.

"Hon, pupunta pa tayo kina Irene. Let's shower together na." she added as she embraced me.

"Sus, akala mo naman matitiis ko siya." I uttered and gently pulled her to the bathroom.

We just brushed our teeth and went directly to the shower. "Can I kiss you now?" I asked.

"Sus, as if you're not kissing me without my consent." she answered, I chuckled.

I then kissed her, deeply and there she reciprocated. "I really like the taste of your lips, hon." I whispered in her neck.

She laughed as she hit my arms. "Let's shower, no other extracurricular activity." she answered.

But then I didn't listen to her. My fingers are travelling her sexy body.

"Oh god, Christian! Hindi ka talaga masabihan!" she hissed, I laughed.

"Tigilan mo, sinasabi ko sayo." she warned me. "What? Just take a shower, hon. Don't mind me here." I answered.

"Anong don't mind me here, your hands are travelling me!" she hissed but then I made her shut by kissing her lips.

After that tempting morning shower, we're now finally done.

"Where are we going?" I asked her, as she's combing her not so long hair.

"Hmm, Irene's residence." she answered, I nodded. After we both get dressed, we went downstairs to have some breakfast.

"What's for breakfast?" I asked, Len. "Eggs and hotdogs po, sir." she answered, I nodded.

I then pulled a chair for Imelda, she smiled at me. "Thank you, hon." she smiled at me.

"Rice or bread?" I asked. "Bread." she answered. "No, mag-rice ka." I uttered, she glared at me.

"Eh bakit nagtanong ka pa?" she asked, we then hear the maids laughter.

I just chuckled and put some rice on her plate. "You're not going to work nga pala?" she asked, while we're eating.

"No. I took a day off today." I answered, she nodded.

"Can I have a coffee?" she asked, I shooked my head. "Have a milk instead." I said and looked at her.

"My milk." I added, then she hit my arms. "Hey!" she hissed. "What, why?" I asked.

"Anong your milk, CJ may ibang mga tao!" she hissed as she looked around. "What's wrong? you're so green minded, hon." I replied.

Then I gave her the glass of milk. "That's my milk, hon. I'm not in a mood to drink that so you can have it. So what's wrong in what i said?" I uttered.

I really want to laugh at her kaso lang baka toyoin nanaman, huwag nalang.

"O-oh, is that so?" she asked as she accepted the milk, I nodded.

We just continue eating until we both got finished. I just brushed my teeth again as well as her teeth.

After that, we left immediately as we were going to Forbes where Irene and her family is staying.

"Do Irene knows that we're coming?" I asked. "I don't know. I didn't tell her." she answered.

----

We're now already infront of their house. "Goodmorning po, Sir, Ma'am." the guard greeted us.

"Goodmorning, andyan ba sila?" I asked. "Opo, hindi po pumasok si Sir Greggy." he answered, I nodded.

"Ah sige, salamat." I answered, nagpatuloy naman na ako hanggang sa maka-park.

I gets out of the car first to open her door and assist her.

When we enter the house, Irene is sitting comfortably in their couch.

"Oh, Mommy, CJ!" she exclaimed as soon as she saw us.

"How are you?" I asked as I made a beso with her. "Fine, si Greggy lang yata ang hindi." she answered, I laughed.

"Hi, mommy. I missed you." Irene told her mom. "I missed you too, how's my apo?" she asked.

"He's fine, getting bigger each day." Irene replied.

Yep, Irene's pregnant again with their second child.

"Si Alfonso?" Imelda asked. "He ha a school, mom." Irene replied, pinuntahan ko naman si Greggy sa kusina.

"Kamusta?" I asked as I patted his shoulder. "Good, tired but I'm alright." he replied.

"Ano 'yan?" I asked. "Fish with hotdogs inside. Gusto mo?" he asked.

"Of course not! Who would eat that disgusting food?" I asked. "Si Irene." he answered, I shooked my head.

"Ayan kasi, gawa pa kayo ng anak. Ang tanda ko na tuloy, magiging apat na apo ko." I uttered, he laughed.

Pagtapos niya magluto ay lumabas na rin kami. "Already cooked, hon?" Irene asked, Greggy.

"Yup, sit here na." Greggy answered. "What's that?" Imelda asked as she walked towards me.

I then placed my hand in her shoulder. "Fish with hotdogs, mommy. Want some?" she asked.

Imelda immediately shooked her head. "No, I already ate." she answered, I chuckled. "Eh ikaw?" she turned her head to me.

I shooked my head. "I'm already full." I answered. "Ikaw nalang, hon." Irene told, Greggy as she put some in Greggy's plate.

"But hon.." Greggy is about to complain. "Luis will be mad at you, sige ka." Irene warned him.

Imelda and I looked at each other, as laughter is about to come out.

"Sa room lang kami, Irene, Greggy." Imelda told them. Greggy looked at me and I just stucked my tongue out.

"Okay, ma." Irene replied that's why we already went to the nearest guest room.

And as soon as we entered, there we laughed, hysterically.

"You're so siraulo!" she hissed as she hit my arms. "Why me? it's you kaya, that's your daughter ah." I answered.

"That's your daughter too!" she hissed, I laughed. "Siguro oo, kapag nanganak na siya." I replied, she laughed.

Nung mahingal siya kakatawa ay nilapitan ko na siya.

"You're so beautiful, hon." I complimented her. "Hmm, I've hearing that phrase for so long time." she uttered.

"Because that's true naman." I said as I held her both cheeks. "I love you." I uttered, she smiled.

"I love you more." she answered, I then kissed her lips. After that, we both laid down in the bed.

Hugging each other while watching was been our thing. "Hon..." she called me. "Hmm?" I hummed.

"I want mango." she uttered, I looked at her. "Don't tell me naglilihi ka rin?" I asked, she hit my arms.

"Siraulo!" she hissed, I laughed. "I'll ask Greggy if they have  a mangoes here." I uttered and about to get up when she stopped me.

"No, I'm fine na pala." she answered, I looked at her. "You sure?" I asked, she nodded.

That's why I went back to my position earlier again.

"Can we visit Ferdinand later, hon?" she asked. "Okay." I answered, she looked at me. "Ayaw mo ba?" she asked.

"No, it's fine." I answered. "Really?" she asked, I looked away. "Then why are you looking away hmm?" she asked as she held my face. 

"Akin ka pa ba talaga?" I asked. "What do you mean?" she asked, I shooked my head. 

"No, nevermind." I replied. "Hon, 'yan ka nanaman e. Bakit po? sayo naman talaga ako ah." she answered.

"Hmm yeah, but your heart belongs to Ferdinand." I whispered, making sure that she wouldn't hear that.

"What is it, darling?" she asked as she kissed my lips. "Tell me na kasi. You've been acting like this since morning as if today is the first time we talked and I asked you to pay visit Ferdinand." she uttered.

"You wouldn't understand, Meldy." I answered. "What? alin ang hindi ko maiintindihan?" she asked, calmly.

"Tell me, because I really don't have an idea." she added. "I saw you.. in his office again." I said as I looked at the window. 

"Reading his letters to you over and over again that you didn't do to any of my letters for you. One read is fine, but to his letters?" I asked.

"Let's go?" I asked as I stood up, she looked at me. "Where are we going?" she asked, I smiled. 

"To your forever love." I answered as I offered my hand to assist her. She didn't speak, she just held my hand and stood up. 

When we went out of the room, we saw Irene and Greggy. "Aalis kayo, ma?" Irene asked.

"Yup, to your Dad." Imelda answered, I remained silent. "Ohh, okay. Ingat kayo, go back before lunch ah." she said.

----

I am just silent while I am driving, she's also not speaking tho.

When we arrived, I held her hand to get out of the car. We both walked towards his grave. 

Imelda let go of my hand and kneeled down to touched this tomb. I remained standing while looking.

"Hi, how's you?" I heard Imelda asked him, while touching it.

I get it now. I will never be Imelda's first.

My tears are forming in my eyes but I wiped it immediately before it falls down. 

"We will be having another grandchild to Irene, Andy." Imelda told him. "But to our unico hijo, it's still negative."

I feel like I am a ghost here, watching her tearing up while talking to him. 

I am her husband, no, I am just her husband.

Then Imelda looked at me and gave me a smile. 

For the years we've been together, this isn't the first time I felt this. 

"I'll get the flowers lang." I uttered as I wiped my tears. "Okay." she replied, that's it nothing else. 

Before I can open the car door, I release a sigh. After I got the flowers, I went back.

"Here's the flowers." I told her. "Thank you." she smiled at me again.

After a couple of minutes, she stood up and went towards me. "Let's go?" she asked, I stood up.

"Do you already bid your goodbye to him?" I asked, she nodded.

We both went back together in the car, not the same as it was earlier.

"Saan naman tayo?" I asked, while I am driving. She then looked at her watch. "Let's go home na. Baka hinihintay na tayo nila Irene." she said.

"CJ?" she then called me, I didn't answer. When I looked at her, she looked away.

Hinayaan ko nalang hanggang sa makauwi kami. When she went out of the car, I gently pulled her to me.

"Akin ka lang, hindi kay Ferdinand, sa akin lang." I uttered, she frowned.

"Ayokong mapunta ka sa iba." I whispered as I hugged her tightly.

"Tama pa ba?" she asked that made me looked at her. "What do you mean?" I asked, she shooked her head.

"Nevermind." she answered and left me standing.

"Ano 'yun?" I heard Greggy asked, I looked at him. I also don't know." I replied. "Nag-away kayo?" he asked, I shooked my head.

"Bakit?" I asked. "Wala naman." he answered. "Tara, pasok na tayo." he added.

Pagpasok naman namin ay nakita namin sila na magkasama habang nagpapa-baby itong si Irene.

"Are we going to eat na?" Irene asked. "You just ate earlier, anak ko. Baka naman lumaki ka talaga ha?" Imelda uttered.

"No, Luis will get all the nutrients diba, 'nak?" Irene asked as she touched her bump.

"Tahimik mo naman yata?" Irene looked at me. "Ah wala." I answered, Imelda looked at me.

"Magkaaway ba kayo?" Irene asked at pinasadahan niya kami ng tingin.

"No." halos sabay na sagot namin. Irene's lips formed to 'o'.

"Basta walang maninira ng pinto ha? nakasira na kayo ng pinto noon." she reminded us before going to the dining.

"Let's eat na?" I asked, she nodded so we both went to the dining together.

"So when is your due date?" Imelda asked, Irene. "In two months pa, mommy." she replied.

Greggy and I are just listening to them. "Nawalan yata kayo ng bibig?" pagtingin naman sa amin ni Irene.

"Your voice is enough to make this house noisy, hon." Greggy teased, Irene glared at him.

"Bwisit ka!" Irene hissed, I laughed. "Pero himala, no extracurricular activity?" Irene added and laughed, hysterically.

Irene looked at us. "Ang tahimik niyo talaga, nakakaasar!"

We just continue eating until we finished.

"Sa taas lang kami, ma. Kayo?" Irene asked. "Sa kwarto lang kami." I answered, she nodded.

"Okay, incase you need us, akyat lang kayo." Irene uttered. Pumasok naman kami ni Imelda sa kwarto.

And there I hugged her, backwards leaning my chin in her shoulder.

"I love you, Remedios." I whispered. She then kissed my cheeks. "I love you too." she whispered.

"Hmm, really?" I asked, she nodded. "Of course, hon." she answered.

We then laid in the bed together. "Your hands are so makulit nanaman!" she hissed, I laughed.

"No?" I asked. "Yes, look oh nasa thigh ko nanaman ang hand mo." she uttered, I laughed, hysterically.

"Tuwang-tuwa pa siya oh." she uttered. I kissed her lips when I entered my hand inside her blouse

"Hey!" she hissed. "What?" I asked, she hit my arms. "I want to sleep." I added.

"Then sleep, anong gagawin naman ng kamay mo ha?" she asked, I chuckled.

"Hmm pampatulog ko 'to, remember hon?" I asked, she glared at me. "Hay nako, CJ talaga!" she hissed.

"Hmmm..." she whimpered when I massaged her breast. "Stop it na." she whispered.

"Paano kung ayaw ko?" I asked. "CJ naman e." she hissed.

"Sige na, mommy." I plea, binatukan niya naman ako. "Hindi kita anak!" she hissed, I laughed.

"Yeah, because I am your lover." I answered and went inside her blouse.

"Oh my god, Christian!" she exclaimed. "One lang kasi." I uttered as I play her one nipple while I massage the other one.

"Hmm..uhmm..." I heard her whimpered. I then sucked the other one.

"Oh god!" she exclaimed. "Mommy do you kn--" napalabas naman kaagad ako nang marinig ko ang boses ni Irene

"Oh my god! Sa pamamahay ko pa?" she asked. "Masarap?" Irene asked me.

I secretly gave her a smirk. "Ay syempre, natikman rin namin 'yan e!" she exclaimed.

"Irene!" Imelda warned her. "Anoo? totoo naman, mommy alangan." Irene answered, we laughed.

"Alam mo lasa?" I asked, she rolled her eyes. "Of course, duhh. Ako lang 'to, si Irene na mahilig sa gatas ni Imelda noon." she answered.

Binato naman siya ni Imelda ng unan sa mukha. "Aray mommy ha! Parang hindi ako anak." Irene hissed.

"Sa pinagsasabi mo, malapit na kitang itakwil." Imelda uttered, we laughed.

"Ano ba kasi pinunta mo dito?" I asked. "Tatanong ko lang naman kung ano number ni Ate sa Globe." she answered.

"Kapatid mo 'yun, bakit hindi mo alam?" Imelda asked. "Anak mo naman, ma, eh sa TNT lang ang alam ko e." Irene answered.

I then get my phone and went to Contacts. "Oh ayan. Sa susunod kasi, alamin mo lahat." I uttered.

"Sorry, nakaistorbo pa ako." she said, I rolled my eyes. "Huwag mo masyadong anuhin, lamog na siguro 'yan sa daming tumikim." she told me.

Then she received another hit of pillow in her face from Imelda.

"Mommy, masakit na!" she exclaimed. "Itigil mo kasi 'yang bunganga mo." Imelda uttered.

Irene gave back my phone to me. "Oh ayan." she said. "Labas kana, we're going to sleep." I uttered.

"Sus! Itutuloy niyo lang ang naudlot e." she said, teasingly. "Panira ka kasi." I said, she laughed.

"Makalabas na nga! Do not dirt the bedsheet ha? kaka-palit lang nyan." she said before closing the door.

Then I locked the door before looking at Imelda. "What? let's sleep, nakakainis ka." she said.

I climbed to the bed and hugged her tightly. "Why?" I asked. "Anong why, gagawin mo 'yun tapos hindi pala naka-lock ang pinto. Paano kung si Alfonso ang nagbukas?" she asked.

"Oh sorry na." I apologized as I kissed her jawline. "Last one?" I asked, she shooked her head.

"No, let's sleep." she said. "Please?.." I pleaded. "I said no, diba?" she asked.

But then I didn't listen, I went inside her blouse again.

"You're so hardheaded!" she hissed. "Hmm, yeah." I answered and unhook her bra.

I just did my thing and after, I went out. "That feels so good!" I exclaimed.

She rolled her eyes. "Hay nako ka." she uttered, I laughed. "Let's sleep na?" I asked.

"Ayun, tapos na kasi ang trabaho niya sa akin." she said, I chuckled. She just kissed my lips.

After that, we're in our deep slumber.

----

Nagising lang ako dahil sa ingay na nanggagaling sa labas. I then looked at my side, and saw her still peacefully sleeping.

So I just kissed her forehead before getting up and go to the bathroom.

I just brushed my teeth and washed my face. After that, I went outside of the room.

"Oh, CJ!" I heard Imee exclaimed. "Andito ka pala." I uttered as we made beso. "Oo, dami ngang kwento ni Irene e." she said so I looked at Irene.

"Ano?" she asked. "Ang chismosa mo." I replied as I rolled my eyes.

"Syempre, kapatid ako ni Imee e!" she exclaimed, nilapitan naman siya ni Imee. "Tutusukin ko 'yang tyan mo, 'tamo." she warned her.

We laughed. "Nasaan si Kendra?" I asked. "Out of town, kasama yung dalawang bata." Imee answered.

"Hindi ka kasama?" Irene asked, she shooked her head. "May trabaho ako." Imee replied. "Si Greggy?" I asked.

"Sinundo lang si Alfonso." Irene answered, then the door of the guest room suddenly open.

"CJ?" Imelda called me. "Siya agad ang hanap ah." Imee uttered as she walked towards her mom.

"Oh you're here pala." Imelda said and kissed her daughter's cheeks. "Where's Kendra and my apos?" she asked.

"Nag-out of town, mom." Imee replied, Imelda nodded.

I then walked towards her as I kissed her cheeks. "How's your sleep?" I asked. "Good, how about you?" she asked and kissed my cheeks.

"Super good." I answered, she chuckled and hugged me tightly.

Then we heard their fake coughs. "Andito pa kami oh." Irene uttered, we laughed.

"Mommy!" we then heard Alfonso's voice, he's running towards Irene. Irene immediately open her arms to hug his son.

"How's school, baby?" she asked. "Happy, mommy. I have so many friends." he uttered.

"Really? how many friends do my Alfy have?" she asked, then Alfonso count to five in his hand.

"That's so many!" Imelda uttered, Alfonso looked at her. "Mama!" he exclaimed at nagpabuhat na.

"Inom tayo?" I asked, Greggy. "Ayan ka nanaman, CJ." Imelda uttered, we laughed.

"Hon, minsan lang naman." I uttered, she shooked her head. "Sige, basta hindi ka sa tabi ko matutulog mamaya ha." she said, they laughed.

"Sabi ko nga, hindi na kami iinom." I answered. Siniko naman ako ni Imee.

"Tanggal pala angas mo kay Mommy e." she uttered. "Matagal na." I replied, they laughed.

"Tita, I want pancake." Alfonso told, Imee. "You want?" Imee asked, Alfonso nodded.

"Okay, let's go to the kitchen." she said as she carried Alfonso.

Then Imelda hugged me, backwards. "I love you." I uttered as I kissed her cheeks. "I love you too." she answered.

"Lalandi!" Irene exclaimed. "Inggit ka lang." I teased her. "Why would I? eh may Greggy ako, baka si Ate." Irene answered.

"Bakit nadamay ako?!" Imee exclaimed. "Nako, nag-away lang kayo ni Kendra kaya umalis yun kasama mga anak niyo e." Greggy uttered.

"Hoy Gregorio, tantanan mo nga ako." Imee hissed, we laughed. We then went to the kitchen.

"Talaga? anong pinag-awayan niyo?" I asked, she glared at me. "Alam mo, napaka chismoso mo." she hissed.

"Ano nga meron, Josefa?" Imelda asked, napatawa naman kami.

"Wala, mommy. About lang naman sa aming dalawa." Imee replied. "Asus!" Irene reacted.

Nagluto lang naman sila hanggang sa matapos. While we're eating, my hand are just resting in Imelda's thigh.

"Hey.." I heard her whispered. "Hmm?" I hummed and continue massaging it.

"Stop." she whispered. "Ano ba 'yan, nasa hapagkainan na, ang dami pa ring nangyayari, sa ilalim." pagpaparinig naman ni Imee.

"True, 'di makapaghintay." Irene said, habang si Imelda ay galaw ng galaw sa upuan niya.

"Mommy, anong nangyayari sayo? para kang uod na inasnan, mommy." Irene said, we laughed.

Hinampas naman ni Imelda ang kamay ko. "Napakagalaw naman kasi." she uttered as she looked at me.

"Ah, kaya pala.." Irene uttered. "Alam na alam ah." I said, laughing.

"Gawain din ni Gregorio 'yan, nako!" Irene hissed, Greggy and I looked at each other and laughed.

After we ate, Imelda and I went to the garden. "Ang ganda ng flowers, hon oh." she said and pointed it.

"Hmm, like you." I uttered, she chuckled as she looked at me.

"Ang bango mo, hon." I whispered as I buried my face in her neck. We're now sitting at the bench we saw.

She laughed. "Don't smell me too much, it may drive you crazy, hon." she uttered.

"It already drives me crazy kaya." I uttered, she laughed. "Bolero ka talaga!" she exclaimed.

"No, that's all true." I answered. I then caressed er hair that blocking her face.

"You're so beautiful, hon. I can't believe that you are mine." I said, she chuckled. "Why, you can't believe?" she asked.

"Because, I am just watching you in the television back then, not knowing that you will be my wife." I answered, she smiled.

"But one thing I know since then, I always admire you. Your beauty, personality and everything about you." I added.

"Stop with the flowery words, CJ. You already got me for so many years. You don't have to fool me again and again." she said as she chuckled.

"I'm not fooling you and that's not a flowery words of mine. That's true, that words came from here." I pointed my heart.

She laughed. "It may sounds cringe or corny, but what can I do? being cringe is part of loving, for me." I added.

"Okay, okay. I get it now, thank you." she said, I laughed. "Yun lang?" I asked.

"Eh you know naman how much I love you e!" she hissed, we both laughed. "No, I didn't know." I answered.

She chuckled and hit my arms. "You know kaya!" I shooked my head that made her roll her eyes.

"I super duper love you noh! I may love Ferdinand but not as much as I love you now." she uttered, I smiled.

"Weh?" I asked, she glared at me. "Ayaw mo maniwala? edi 'wag." she answered.

"Syempre maniniwala, ikaw na 'yan e, tatanggi pa ba ako?" I asked, she laughed.

"Ayun, kaya pala nawala sa loob!" we heard Imee exclaimed.

"Ay anak kayo ni Ferdinand!" Imelda exclaimed, we laughed. "Dami niyong alam, maghihiwalay rin kayo." Irene uttered.

I glared at her. "Apaka-bitter mo!" I hissed, they laughed.

"Nagmo-moment pa kayo dyan, akala niyo mga teenager lang." Imee uttered. "Ang bitter ng mga anak mo, hon. Ano bang pinakain mo dito nung bata?" I asked.

"Ewan, ampalaya yata." Imelda replied that made these two rolled their eyes.

"Magkapatid nga kayo." I uttered. "Alangan namang mag-asawa?" Imee asked, they laughed.

"Hay nako, ayan nanaman kayo sa bangayan niyo." Imelda uttered. "Si CJ kasi." Irene uttered.

"Oh bakit ako?" I asked. "Oh tama na. Pinagsabihan na kayo." Imelda meddled us again.

After that we decided to go home. "Ingat ka, Mommy kahit 'wag na ikaw, CJ." Irene uttered.

Hindi pa rin siya tumitigil oh.

"Di bale nang ikaw yung masaktan, 'wag lang si Mommy." Imee uttered.

"Ang concerned niyo, oo. Ramdam na ramdam ko." I sarcastically sai

"Ah buti ramdam mo." Imee said, I rolled my eyes. "Alam mo, tara na. Hindi tayo makakauwi nyan e." Imelda uttered.

"Tara na nga." I uttered and opened the door for her.

"What do you want for dinner, hon?" I asked. "Anything, you'll cook?" she asked, I smiled at her.

"I want pork steak, hon." she answered, akala ko ba anything?

"Then pork steak is our dinner for tonight pero pwede rin namang ikaw." I uttered, she laughed as she hit my arms.

"No!" she exclaimed, I pouted. "Parang isang quickie lang e." I uttered.

She didn't answer me until we arrived. "Galit ka?" I asked, she looked at me.

"No, why?" she asked. "Wala, 'di mo kasi ako sinagot kanina." I answered, she chuckled.

----

Dinner came and I already finished cooking the pork steak.

"Len, pakitawag na si Ma'am mo." I told to one of our maids here. "Okay po, sir." she answered.

I then prepared the table for us. "That's smell so good, hon." she uttered as she went towards me.

I then kissed her cheeks. "Sit down na, so we can eat." I told her as I pulled a chair for her.

She smiled when she thanked me. "How much of rice will I put, hon?" I asked. "Not so many, hon." she answered, I nodded.

Then I put the pork steak. "This is so good, hon." she complimented when she took her first bite.

I smiled. "Do you like it?" I asked, she nodded several times.

"Yes, super." she replied, I chuckled. We just talked about something while eating.

After we ate, I just cleaned the table and went to our room. "Did you already took a bath, hon?" I asked.

"Yes, why?" she asked. "Oh, akala ko magsasabay tayo." I answered, she chuckled.

"Tomorrow nalang, I'm sleepy na." she said. "Okay, I'll just take a bath, don't wait for me na." I told her.

I just get my towel and after, I went inside of the bathroom.

After a couple of minutes, I'm now finally done. When I went outside, I saw her peacefully sleeping in our bed.

So I gently climbed to our bed and tucked the comforter in our bodies.

Then, I just kissed her forehead, cheeks and lips. "Goodnight, hon. I love you." I whispered.

"Goodnight, I love you too." she whispered back, I smiled. "I thought you're sleeping already." I uttered.

"I am, nagising lang ako." she answered. "Oh, sleep na tayo, tomorrow go with me sa office ha?" I asked, she nodded.

"Kiss na kita?" she asked, I chuckled. "Yes, please." I answered.

Then she kissed my cheeks and lips. After that, we both went to sleep.

----

Good afternoon! I actually have no plans to write an SC here but then someone requested kaya pinagbigyan ko na.

I don't know if may kasunod pa ito, siguro kung sisipagin ako because I am also busy writing my new story and busy sa school na rin kahit kakaumpisa palang, nakakastress na siya dzai hahaha.

I hope you enjoyed it, thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.9K 711 27
What if the rebels didn't attack? What if Maxon chose Kriss? Will he marry Kriss? And will America get her happily ever after? Find out here in Maxon...
5.3K 13 22
Just some Imagines/Scenarios I've made up and wanted to share them. about the one and only beautiful JJ Maybank .
82.3K 435 37
B E C A U S E . H E . I S . S O . 🅿🅾🅾🅺🅸🅴
245K 6.3K 68
Will she really be owned by that jerk? WARNING: This story has a lot of wrong grammars and wrong spellings. I will edit this story soon :) Copyright...