Act your Age

By lebi02

The story of these two rivals and lovers become good friends. A pink girl who has telepathy or she can read... More

Prologue
Beginning Arc : Anya Forger
Beginning Arc : Damian Desmond
BOOK 1 - Chapter 1
BOOK 1 - Chapter 1.5
BOOK 1 - Chapter 2
BOOK 1 - Chapter 3
BOOK 1 - Chapter 3.5
BOOK 1 - Chapter 5
BOOK 1 - Chapter 5.5
BOOK 1 - Chapter 6
BOOK 1 - Chapter 7
BOOK 1 - Chapter 7.5
BOOK 1 - Chapter 8
BOOK 1 - Chapter 9
BOOK 1 - Chapter 9.5
BOOK 1 - Chapter 10
BOOK 1 - Chapter 11
BOOK 1 - Chapter 12
BOOK 1 - Chapter 12.5
BOOK 1 - Chapter 13
BOOK 1 - Chapter 14
BOOK 1 - Chapter 15
BOOK 1 - Chapter 15.5
BOOK 1 - Chapter 16
BOOK 1 - Chapter 17
BOOK 1 - Chapter 17.5
BOOK 1 - Chapter 18
BOOK 1 - Chapter 19
BOOK 1 - Chapter 20

BOOK 1 - Chapter 4

133 3 0
By lebi02

MIXED FEELINGS

• • • ───────── • • •

In the morning, Damian and his followers go to school downstairs He stares at Anya and Becky is in a conversation. He was smiling a bit and seemed a little affectionate.

His friends are confused Damian stares at Anya. Ewen asked him.

"Why are you smiling at Lord Damian?"

He was self embarrassment and shouted.

"I'm not smiling!"

The birds flew away cause of his shouting. In the locker room. Ewen and Emile make excuses to go to the restroom. But then Anya greetings at him.

"Hi Sy-on boy!"

He was scared cause looked at Anya and shrieked.

"What do you want?"

She has never been smug but turned into a bright smile on him.

"Nothing, I just came and said hi to you Sy-on boy."

He was silent and said anything to Anya but his heart was still beating so fast that she heard his mind.

"Why I'm so quiet again can find lost words again. Say something."

Anya gave a shiver at Damian and heard Becky's voice.

"Come on Anya."

"Well, see you later Sy-on boy."

She smiled and turned around going with Becky going to class. But Damian was turned around and slightly blushed. His followers came back. The boys go to the class.

During lunchtime, Ewen and Emile are suggested to talk about stuff with him.

The girls kept smiling then Damian stared at Anya's little laugh and smile while talking to Becky. But he still looked away and denied it.

At night he started homework and finished it.

By the next day, the boys came toward Anya and Becky.

"Hey, we are just saying thank you for sharing Stella's pizza," Ewen said mock then Becky exclaimed and told the boys. "Well, no thank you. Next time you eat pizza by yourself!"

Two boys and Becky are arguing back to back then Anya stares at the Second son she says to herself.

"Second son, since we become friends I'm not letting you go to your house. Will be the World as a Peace and of course my mission and Papa's mission too."

He turned around and was confused.

"Why are you looking at stubby legs?

Anya began to speak. "Anya saying to thank you for sharing pizza."

Damian was embarrassed red yelled. "Huh, no way because you lost the race so I gave up to eat that stupid pizza."

When he walked away Anya asked him.

"Sy-on boy..."

"Why are you giving me pizza? But the last time I was trying to split macaroons for both of us."

He stopped walking remembering that lost game card seeing Anya was crying. Her pretty face Damian had blushed and admitted his feelings but still denied turning around Anya exclaimed back.

"I DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT?! YOU WILL ALWAYS WIN!"

Anya was shocked he's been rude words to her seeing Damian was walking away and Ewen and Emile followed him. He still walking said himself.

"Why on earth say that her? First, she asked my question about that macaroon and Pizza?"

The next day after the class they continue to for next subject. Meanwhile, Becky and Anya are still talking.

"Oh, Anya you don't literally understand about Love shows. Just like I said Anya love can fly to the sky."

She was doesn't understand again about romantic shows replied. "Do you think they can be flirting?"

"You better find out. Unless watch the Spy wars until understand romance scene." Becky told Anya but someone step her foot.

"Uh, what's this?" She grabbed something then Becky answered. "I think that's a Stationary case."

Anya was see down holding her hand case a black and strong scent. She still remember to who belongs.

"What is it, Anya?" Becky asked then she said. "I think that's a Sy-on boy's stationary case."

"R-Really?"

Anya nodded

"Anya will get return to Sy-on boy's stationary case. But where is he?"

Damian and his friends talk about chat. But Anya sees was still following them. He was still annoying her.

He turns around and points at her urges.

"You been following me since last month. You creeping me out and stop following me you ugly uggo!"

Damian turn walked away. Then Anya was shocked gonna punch him but she dosen't because she would get expelled. As for him was blushing.

"Damn it she following me again."

At night Boy's dormitory room his bag was removed all his supplies were but something missing.

"What is it, Lord Damian?" Ewen asked him. "Yeah, we're do you find?" Emile added Damian still finding.

"I can't find my stationary case. That George give me back my case. Still days it's gone again."

"Uhm, we will find it, Lord Damian." Emile said then Damian was nodded he could trust his followers or friends.

So at Eden College they have been searching Damian's case in this class even the bunch of lockers.

Even two days later. Anya was walk-blocked at Damian and stopped walking.

"What do you want for me?"

Anya was speaking to him. "Anya, want to say something." Then Damian replied. "Speak and spill out Uggo."

She opens the her bag a his stationary case as goodness face smile and give to Damian he shocked.

"M-M-My Stationary Case but where do you find it?"

Anya replied. "Heh, I found on the floor. That is why I called you." and she said herself too. "Even my plan B is worked to invited Sy-on boy house."

Damian was red slightly blush and nervous speak.

"T-T-Thank you."

"So now I will go play at your house."

"Huh? No there is no way. I won't go play at my house being peasant. Through the Desmond name." He scoffed walked away then said himself. "She always being stubborn to go my house. But way seeing she was like goodness."

She shocked her face and fell down the floor. Becky was help to her up.

"I guess I will be so hard to way of Sy-on boy on house." She said herself stand up into smug face to Damian saw her.

"Huh?"

• • • ───────── • • •

It's Saturday today at Boys Dormitory room. Damian and his followers are awake. To eat breakfast and every boy goes to a movie.

"I can't wait to watch the movie
Under Goes Sea There will be a second." Ewen said then Emile added. "No more study."

Damian didnt listen has been going on yesterday. Ewen asked him."Are you alright Lord Damian."

"Huh, yeah I'm alright." He replied but said himself. "I don't understand being friends with Uggo. When I first met her stare at me."

The boys watching the movie. Then Damian reason himself still watching.

"She even punch me into that face. That night I could stop thinking about her was punching me. It kept repeating all the time. I couldn't sleep. Uggo sees me. I couldn't speak. Even so getting that tongue-tied and loss my words to say her. My heart was beating. That realized. She felt sorry for me."

At during the chores Emile, Ewen and Damian are helping.

"Even so she's is a ugly commoner or my standard to me. I been aggroant to her. That last time at bus. She hold my hand. That was realized..."

At his duing homework writing and after that he was couldn't stop thinking about Anya lately.

"That old man told me. I just want to be friends with Anya. In the truth way I don't hate her."

"She is loves everyone but me. Woah, what am I thinking?!"

Emile and Ewen eating lunch as for Damian still eating the lunch himself.

"Besides the most important is very complicated to Uggo."

The play time Damian and his followers were playing soccer. They give rest the bench. "That was a great play. Beside you should get a third Stella star." Emile said while sweating his towel.

"He's right, if you get a Stella star. Maybe you should see stubby legs disappointed she is. The one you should her smirk as a copycat."

"And you made Desmond Style. I wonder what comes next."

"I won't be bullied by her. Cause me and Anya friends but I don't wanna tell them the truth. That would be embarrassing. Wait I just thinking?!" Damian said himself. Ewen indicate at him.

"I'm sure you will be imperial Scholar in no time. Your older brother got imperial Scholar too. But you are a Desmond."

"Yeah." He sadly down seeing Emile and Ewen are leaving. He walking as continue. At night he was lying the bed start thinking himself again.

"He's right if I'm still get two stella stars. I will get attention and praise my father just like my brother."

"That way Uggo still have two stella stars but I need get a three stella stars."

"Although she seems always keeps following me around and asking. Realized I was falling love with her. As she cries and her face was so..."

"So..."

"So..."

"Cute and Beautiful."

"Argh, what I was thinking, Again?! I'm still red blushing or embarrassment being confused while talking to Anya."

"Still I don't like her. She still a commoner."

"I'm being presumably mixed feelings my emotions sometimes."

"Everyday I had mixed feelings for her. When got a smug her face. I was trying to be harass/bully on her. She gets around me."

"That day on during Camping trip, bus hijacking, and made griffin art craft and she was trying to give to back her handkerchief. She such as childish."

"Possibly my mixed feelings too weird about her. One day."

"And I'm still a Desmond..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

831 18 17
In the bustling city of Berlint resides SSS Agent Anya Forger. Anya's life hasn't been any different since fifteen years ago after Operation Strix. A...
7.3K 228 18
Anya tries to figure out how to help her Papa -- Loid Forger, or Twilight as others know him -- get closer to the particularly stale Donovan Desmond...
9.6K 197 13
Anya has yet to obtain the sufficient amount of stella stars and is aldready in her years of high school...loid (aka twilight) starts taking some des...
265K 9.5K 33
π—¦π—Ÿπ—˜π—˜π—£π—¬ male child reader !! 𝗢𝗻 π˜„π—΅π—Άπ—°π—΅ a spy on a mission finds himself adopting an odd pair of twins and a wife with a dou...