love of mine (Taekook)

By urtotwriter

Taehyung is everything but a conventional alpha, he was kind, adorable and insanely handsome. His mother died... More

Author's note
Introduction
1.
2.
First achievement
3.
4.
5.
โฃ๏ธ
6.
7.
8.
9.
Thankyou for 1k reads๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
10.
11.
12.
โฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27..
28.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
Queries.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.

29.

5.8K 206 41
By urtotwriter

Hola 👋👋👋👋

First of all thankyou for 10k + reads .
I am grateful for those who voted and commented on this not so nicely written book, and those readers also who silently supported my book..
Thankyou for your efforts..

Let's continue.

_______________________________________

Jungkook was too shocked to process anything, flowers and suprise box fell from his hands , gaining attention of the alpha and Nabi......

"Koo"

Before the alpha could say anything Nabi pushed him , she ran to jungkook , hugged him and started crying loudly.

" kook please save me, tae was forcing me. He even slapped me."

Jimin who was standing behind kook kept the camera on side table and slapped the alpha harshly,

" how could you do this , you bast**d, i thought of you as my soulmate, you are a f**king r*pist."

Jimin was too furious to understand what he was saying.

Taehyung heart was ripping in shreads listening to the harsh words, yet his eyes were only looking at his omega with a hope that his mate will trust him.

Kook was too stunned to speak, his tears were flowing continuously, he couldn't believe his ears his alpha , his husband taehyung could force his best friend.

He could see finger marks on Nabi's cheek. He got silent. Nabi hugged jimin and started wailing loudly,. He took Nabi with her in living room and gave her some water. She kept on crying in his embrace with an evil grin on her face.

"Koo, love please trust me , i didn't even touched her. She was lying, I was...."

Kook started laughing with tears flowing from his eyes.

" Trust you, ???? When I saw with my eyes how you were holding her and going to kiss her. If we wouldn't come ,you could have forced her" kook shouted.

" love ,listen to me, i didn't..." Tae's pleading was cut off by omega.

" get out, I said get out my house and never came here again , i don't want to even see your face, it disgust me."

Kook hold tae's arm and dragged him out of the house and pushed him .

He came inside, closed the door and fall on the floor crying. Nabi and jimin made him sit on the couch, he kept on crying his heart out, Nabi was smirking internally.

Jimin asked Nabi to take some rest while he will take care of kook. Nabi went to kook's bedroom to celebrate success of his plan.

" Why me .??? Why did he do that, I love him so much, he broke my heart and trust, what will I do now."
He sobbed on jimin's shoulder.

Jimin was also silently crying seeing the condition of his pregnant best friend,.

" please kook calm down, it is not good for the baby. Everything will be alright."

" nothing will be alright, what will I tell to my family, that my mate tried to force my best friend."

" am I not beautiful, have i done something this terrible that he is taking revenge, he was always so sweet , he said he loves me, was all that a lie, and my pup , what will I tell him about his other father"

all the negative thoughts were looming around in his mind. He looked at jimin innocently ,

Jimin has no answer to his questions. It was hard for him to believe what alpha has done. Both Omega slept crying with exhaustion in each other's embrace.

Taehyung felt lost, he don't know what to do. He was regretting the day he accepted Nabi as a friend, he felt betrayed, he tried to save Nabi and kook's friendship but now he himself on the verge of losing his husband.

He should have told the omega about Nabi's confession, he walked away from there and went to the nearby park.

Nabi went to kook's bedroom and locked the door, she laid on the bed , and scanned the whole room , he saw alpha's shirt lying on a chair she picked it up and sniffed it, it was filled with taehyung's scent with a hint of chocolate. He hugged the shirt.

"If you have accepted me that day , i didn't have to do all this drama, you are responsible for all this , now you will be mine , i will make sure that kook hate you so much and throw you out of his life, "

She made a phone call.(on call)

"Hello, everything done??"

"Hello, yes everything done"

"You. Have to make sure kook won't listen to taehyung "

" I will put poison in his ears, don't worry "

"I will come in morning to pick him"

" its time for you to woo him. He is heart broken, give him your support and he will be yours".

"i know"

"Bye yogyum "

She cut the call and laid on the bed, thinking about his further plan.yogyum was the person she met in the club and he was the one who informed about kook's arrival.

he was following jimin and kook from the university and as they were about to reach taekook's apartment he texted Nabi about it Yogyum is just a pawn for her,  to win taehyung.

His lust for kook made him a fool to trust Nabi. If she can betray her best friend than she can do anything.

Flash back to evening before jungkook's arrival...

Taehyung was busy in preparation of dinner, he got a job offer from a five star hotel as a chef ,  park bogum the owner of the hotel he worked in daegu was quite impressed with his work and offered him the job at his Seoul hotel.

he was waiting for his omega , he wanted kook to be the first person know about this good news,. he thought to share everything with his omega after dinner. he heard the door bell , when he opened the door, Nabi was standing there with an awkward smile

" Is kook home"

" no."

'can I come in and wait for him. We have  some things to discuss." Alpha was confused still gave her way and locked the door.

There was an uncomfortable silence between them.

" Can I have something to drink, I am thirsty " Nabi said with an innocent smile.

Taehyung unaware of her cruel plan went to kitchen to make her a shake. he came back and handed the drink to Nabi.

Her phone got a message,"kook is coming, he will be at home in max. Five minutes." after reading it she purposely spilled her drink on alpha.

"I am sorry, i am sorry my foot struck in chair."

" its ok , you wait here , i will go and change". She nodded.

As soon as alpha headed to his room she unlocked the main door and opened it. She went towards the room were alpha went earlier .

Taehyung was shirtless, he was cleaning his chest and stomach with a towel when she suddenly back hugged him. Taehyung got shocked and jerked away.

" What are you doing here. I told you to wait outside."

"Taetae I love you. Please I want you. Let me just kiss you"

she tried to kiss alpha forcedly , alpha pushed her, but she was too stubborn she again tried to hug him , alpha's wolf got angry when someone other than his mate's scent was invading his personal space and he slapped Nabi, he was too stunned with his own behaviour.

he didn't noticed the sound of front door opening, still Nabi heard it , it was all part of her plan .

She held alpha's hand  and fall down on bed with alpha, tae lost his balance from the sudden pull and fall on the bed hovering above Nabi, and before he can move he heard the sound of something falling on floor, there he saw his omega and jimin standing at the door way with horrified expressions.

He tried to say something but before that Nabi pushed him and hugged his omega crying, she accused him of forcing her.

He lost his words when he saw the broken look in his mate's eyes, jimin slap didn't sting his face as much as his omega words.

His mate didn't gave him a chance to explain, he didn't trusted his alpha, he accused him of r*pe. His wolf whimpered in pain, hurt and betrayal.

His mate throwed him out of the apartment,. He wiped his tears he knows his omega is angry and sad, he will tell him everything. He will clear the misunderstanding. With these thoughts he went to park to give his omega some space.

TBC

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_--_----___-_-_-

Everyone thought he will be accused of cheating. Right.????

So how was it...????

Will Nabi get successful in separating taekook..???

Don't forget to vote comment and share...

Urtotwriter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.2K 6.2K 43
Jeon Jungkook, is about to be forced into marriage. He's in love with Kim Taehyung, who's perfect in every way, except one. He's an alpha. And if t...
122K 2.1K 13
Editing.. Kim Taehyung is soon to be head alpha of Coral Heart Pack. He is sweet but stern, cold but kind. He is everything a pack could wish for i...
138K 4.8K 36
Taehyung a male Omega , whom everyone hates why ??... Called him Betrayer, A weak omega he have no one who loves him. But still trying to live his l...