The Diamond

By writingsbymelek

He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about... More

D&A
THE LEADS
About the Characters
PROLOGUE
1. Vancouver Diamonds
2. For my husband to eat.
3. Lujuria means Lust.
4. I hope you are not a Villain.
5. Extrovert a**
6. F*ckable body of yours
7. Drowned in acid
8. No one loves me.
9. Chocolate kiss
10. Chinku Minkus
11. Sexy Indians.
12. She noticed my eyes.
13. Mirror
14. I am angry but I want Waffles
15. He is here.
16. Relationship based on secrets.
18. There would be no turning back.
19. The dream date.
20. There is no privacy.
21. Welcome to Udaipur.
22. Hungry him and I
23. Butterfly.
24. I am a psychopath. For her.
25. Now you will scream my name.
26. Busy with wife
27. 10 mins. Over.
28. Heavenly.
29. Embarassing jealousy.
30. Disgusted.
31. Broken.
32. He is a psychopath killer.
33. Off the lid.
34. Stupid weird revenge.
35. Green flag.
36. Shoot.
37. He is my husband
38. Different
39. Confused.
40. Night Fest.
41. Cute Amrood
42. Shy
43. Comment
44. Mood Swings
45. Not a big fan of it.
46. What happened?
47. Little one
Surprise Sohneyo!!
48. Slap
49. Teddy
Kidda Sohneyo!
50. Baby King
51. Blood
52. Lies
53. Animal
54. Self Obsessed cousin
55. Torture
56. Don't be Ashamed
57. Don't you dare remove my hand.
Happy 1 Million Sohneyo
58. Get it Cleaned. Now.
59. Love
The Caliginous
60. The SSS
61. Welcome Sahaaye
Manheer's Epilogue
Amrit's Epilogue
The Heartache

17. Get this cleaned up.

48.6K 2.9K 332
By writingsbymelek

"Loveleen yar hadd hai, I trusted him so much but he never revealed his identity! Like did I ever say anything bad to him? Yeah I did in the Mr. Amrood sense but that was just a nickname. And you know right I only give nicknames to my friends. And that wasn't even a big deal and would I eat him if he had told me that he is a freaking goddamn King? No na!" Manheer said irritatedly sitting on the kitchen bar section of Loveleen's apartment.

As soon as she got to know that Amrit was a King, she got so upset that she took the metro and came to Loveleen's apartment.

"Bro, I can feel your pain." Loveleen said. Her voice did not have any charm as she spoke as if something had happened with Loveleen.

"Yahan jhooth mujhe bola gaya hai but awaz teri itni rookhi rookhi hai! What happened to youu." Manheer asked as she noticed. (I was being lied and you are sad.)

"Dude, I don't know." Loveleen said sadly.

"Love, we are besties right! And I tell you everything and here you are. Secrets. Fine. You also keep your secrets like Mr.Amro...No! Like Amrit Singh Shekhawat THE KING! Be happy." Manheer said angrily. She was really on the verge of killing her teddy bear by punching him.

"Okay fine I am telling you but promise me that you won't make fun of me." Loveleen pleaded.

"Aaj tak kabhi udaya hai?" Manheer said.

(did I ever do it)

"I kissed a guy." She said.

Manheer jumped in excitement forgetting her anger .
"And you fucking Loveleen Kaur Saini didn't tell me..BHAIIIII" She literally screamed. "Who was the guy, tell me everything about him. Kaun hai kya hai, kahan hui yeh kisss.!!!!"

"Vahi toh problem hai yaar. I don't know who it is!" Loveleen said holding her head.

"More of like, I don't remember who it is. My ass was drunk!" She said. Literally on the verge of crying.

Manheer laughed at this.

"Haye meri bestie, peheli kiss hui aur vo bhi ni yaad. Aisa dukh bhagwaan kisi ko na dey." She joked.(uff my bestie, first kiss and can't even remember)

"Maine kaha tha na tu mazaak udaegi" Loveleen said angrily.

(I told you, you will make fun of me)

"Okok meri vixen, I am sorry. Hum dono ki zindagi hai hi jhandd." Manheer said while giving her a side hug.

"But I do remember that he had this aura, like he had whispered in my ear in this oh so husky voice that if I kissed him, he would make sure no one kisses me after that. I never got such dangerous feeling yaar. Ek stalker toh tera hai hi, ab ek aur hum sab afford nahi kar skte." Loveleen said crying.

Instantly something came in Manheer's mind and she stood up.

"You know what? I know what!" Manheer exclaimed.

"Hainn, tera dimag hill gya mainu lagda" Loveleen said.(your brain is misplaced)

"I mean I know what we need!!" Manheer said as she clapped her hands.

"What do we need? Oh please don't tell me you need a good fuck!" Loveleen said.

"Aye haaye, vo toh mera husband karega..what we need right now is a good drink and some dance in the club!" Manheer said.(thats for my husband to do)

"You too know if Roop veer ji got to know he will not say anything to you but I will be in trouble!" Loveleen said.

"But on second thought, you know what? I know what! Screw everyone and lets have this night to ourselves. Bhai kya sabka soch rhe hain. Zindagi hamaari jhand hai. Yeh veer ji ka daantna vaantna toh chalta rahega. Lets go out!" Loveleen said gaining her 'bad bitch' strength back like the sassy queen she is!.

They both got up to get ready.

It was a girls night out.

A sexy night out.

Their outfits. (If you remember the spoiler I gave on instagram. Here it is.)

They both took a cab and reached Vancouver downtown and reached the Ivanhoe pub.

It was a Russian club.

They both entered and went towards the bar.

"You sure you want to do this? You have never drunk before!" Loveleen asked.

"Hell yes I am. Agar iske baad meri shaadi ho gyi aur mujhe drink karne ka mauka na mila firr!" Manheer said and they both giggled.

"Ok then let's do it gurl!" Loveleen exclaimed.

She called the bartender and said "2 shots of Tequila"

"Damn girl that was so impressive. You are afterall my all rounder queen yeah!" Manheer said excitedly.

The bartender came with the servings while Loveleen winked at him.

Manheer was just amazed by all of this.

Manheer took the shot and was about to drink when Love stopped her and said,"drink it in one go alright. And yeah cheers."

"Cheers baby" Manheer said and she drank.

At first she felt as if something had gripped her throat really badly but who knew she would go all talli in just 1 go.

She drank 2 more shots and was on the dance floor.

Manheer felt as if all her problems were disappeared.

She felt like someone had drank every misery, every sadness, every pain, every worry she had in her mind.

Whereas Loveleen was drunk as well and was flirting with guys.

"You know your nosering was calling me from 10 meteres away" A hot guy with brunette hair came towards her and said.

"Then what took you so long to come here." Loveleen said in her oh so sexy voice.

"Come have a dance with me beautiful" the brunette guy said and Loveleen forwarded her hand to him and they both were dancing on the rhythm of the songs when all of a sudden smoke came into the club and no one could see anything.

AMRIT'S POV

I saw my Heer running away from me. It hurted me like hell.

The way this girl makes my day by doing small things and now, her going away is just tearing me apart.

Roop was about to run after her when I stopped him,"Hey, I told you I will speak with her. Its already complicated. I will handle this now. Please leave from here as I come back with her. I need sometime alone. To talk." I said.

"This guy would spend time with my daugh.." her father was about to speak when Roop said, "okay, we are leaving, just take care of her. I know I don't need to say this but still!"

I nodded and they both left.

Suddenly I recieved a picture on my phone.

My Heer.

Fuck.

I grabbed my car keys and ran.

I could clearly see from the pic which club it was.

The Russian mafias.

This little creature has a stalker after her and she wants to go clubbing.

I instantly called Arjun and told him everything and called up the backup.

Cz it is the Russian mafias.

I can't go their unarmed.

The way I have been spending time with Heer, almost everybody knows about her.

Uff Heer uff.

You are literally fucking the shit out of my limits.

I waved my hand to my hair and rolled up my sleeves.

What should I do with her now!

I swear I have done so much to reach this point.

Nobody knows what the actual fuck I have done and she doesn't give a shit about it and is clubbing.

And that too in a freaking Russian Mafia club.

I reached the club and the bouncers recognised me.

They couldn't stop me because they knew the consequences.

We were on good terms with the Russians but we never know what the other person can try to do.

I entered inside and saw my Heer dancing.

A few minutes back I was angry as fuck on her but afterall she is my baby.

The moment I saw her my heartbeat calmed down.

I was about to step towards her when a motherfucker started dancing behind her.

The "not so good" steps I should say.

His hand rested on my Heer's waist as he placed his legs in a sexual manner behind my Heer.

Heer's hand reached up to his neck and they both were moving with the beat.

This was done for me.

From the day I met Heer, I have been trying my best.

The only thing I have been doing is to control myself.

Always telling myself that No! Heer is here. She will get scared.

I even left that Kim from the office just cause of her.

But you know what?

Fuck it.

My limit has been pressed.

I went towards them and and grabbed that guy from the corner of his collor from the back.

"Hey, man, what the fuck are you doin, I said leave the hell!" He spoke.

But do I look like I am gonna listen to anyone?

On second thought now I feel that my baby wants to enjoy.

Enjoy baby.

Your man can fight.

I will also enjoy.

I have been waiting to do something like this for so long.

I dragged him towards the backside and threw him on his knees.

He tried to stand up and fight back but I kicked him hard in his stomach.

He was on the ground now.

"You dared to touch her right! This is your gift." I said as I took out a pocket knife from my pocket.

Oh Satan, this is gonna be so much fun.

I sat down on my toes and took his hands.

I was moving the knife all over them softly. I could feel that he was scared as fuck.

"I am so so sorry" he said.

And god. This word.

As soon as I heard the word sorry, I dugged up the knife and he screamed.

Good for him, the music was loud.

I took my soundproof rifel from my pocket and was about to shoot him when I heard a giggle.

I saw to my left side my Heer was standing there. Holding the wall.

Wait. Is she sick? Why is she standing like this?

"Hey, do you know where the washroom is?" She asked.

Wait. She doesn't recognise me?

She came towards me and touched my eyes, then my nose, and then her hands stopped at my lips.

For Heaven's sake this girl just turns all my emotions upside down.

A moment back I was killing someone and right now I want to fuck her till the only thing she remembers is my name.

"You know you look like Mr. Amrood." She said.

Is she drunk?

Of fuck. She is drunk.

"I used to think nobody is as handsome as him, but you.." her hands were hovering around my lips. "But you look same same, like him" she said and giggled again.

She just called me handsome.

"But how can he be here? He lied to me. He doesn't care about me!!" She said.

"You know baby there is nothing I care about more than you." I said in an almost whisper.

"You know..." she was about to say something when I saw that the guy had stood up and was about to attack.

I instantly hugged Heer and shot the guy.

She couldn't see this blood.

She is too pure to see all this.

So I hugged her and the shot him.

The rifle was soundproof so she didn't feel anything.

The moment I shot him, Arjun came towards me.

Loveleen was in his arms and he was covered in blood.

Who did he kill now!!

He is not the kind of person like me who kills whenever I get angry.

The person must have turned his mood off.

Arjun saw all this and asked," Is Manu fine?"

Ofcourse I should know he is her brother and the first question would be this instead of the guy I killed.

"Yes she is" I said.

Heer who was hugging me tried to come back in her original position wlby breaking our hug but there was blood all around and I couldn't let her see all of this.

So I gave her an injection in her neck so that she sleeps.

I am pretty much sure Arjun did the same with Loveleen.

But why the fuck is he carrying her like his life depends on her?!

Will have to know.

"I will get this all cleaned up." Arjun said to which I just nodded.

I picked my Heer in my arms and went towards my car.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

I know waiting for new chapters suck! So I always try to update regularly.

So what do you all think what is going on between Arjun and Loveleen?

Stay tuned for further updates.

For any spoilers follow up on instagrams @writingsbymelek

I love you all 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 7.9K 49
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
164K 5.5K 49
She looked like an angel in that beautiful dress, so confident and her aura so mysterious like I have never felt. He thought to himself. He had never...
805K 39.1K 52
Book 1- unexpected love series She is kind, heart made of honey. He is reserved,the opposite of sunny. No one would ever think they would be togeth...
146K 6.5K 52
#16 in kind #5 in royal love #22 in indianlovestory Hey everyone its my first story on wattpad please don't ignore it. " Please don't to..uch m_me...