You're My Life ( Eres mi vida...

By aishuwrites_

BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love... More

Author's note
Family and friends
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Character Aesthetics
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Covers ✨
Chapter 45

Chapter 17

2.7K 133 7
By aishuwrites_

Author's pov

Aishanis eyes widened in surprise when rudra hovered her.

The way their breaths were so co-ordinated with each other as if their breaths were meant to be mingled.

Rudra bought his face more closer to her face making aishani's heart go beyond the actual heart rate.

He gently pressed his lips on the pinch of her vermillion that was resting on her partition and got up and started going towards the washroom to freshen up.

Meanwhile aishani was shocked because rudra was never like this before.

She decided to sleep more since she knew rudra is not gonna come out soon.

Both aishani and rudransh got ready. While aishani wore a marron red colour dress and rudra was clad in a red kurta. They both were twinning unknowingly.

Soon they were in rudras private jet travelling to Amritsar. After landing in amristar they did the pooja in the temple that was located in the outskirts.

But aishani told to rudransh that she wanted to visit the golden temple.

So they both started for the golden temple and they prayed together. Aishani thanked rabb for giving her a family while rudransh just stood there as he doesn't believe in god though he respects god.

They both spent time in the temple. Unknowingly it bought peace to rudransh and aishani.

As they were in the flight returning back to Mumbai, rudransh spoke "Hridev and vachi are going to US in the next week".

"what? Is it their honeymoon location? But vachi wanted to go to turkey"aishu remebering when what vachi said few months ago.

"Its not their honeymoon location aishani. Remember few months back hridev mentioned about going to US for his movie shooting?" she nodded her head in a yes as she remembered.

"oh so its for the movie !! But I guess they can spend time as if they are on honeymoon"rudra gave a curt nod to her.

After this no one spoke anything. They were just busy in their own world.

When they reached raichand mansion it was already 6 in the evening.

Both of them were super tired and aishani went to freshen up when rudra saw her phone was ringing continuously from 10 mins.

He got irritated and lifted the call without checking the caller id only to hear loud barking.

He first didnt understood who it was but then he heard his mother in law talk with not so impressed voice stating "come and take hash with you. I am unable to bear him" and then he heard the line cut.

"Was she still behaving like this with his wife?" rudra thought holding the phone tight in his hand.

"what are you doing with my phone rudransh?" he heard aishani who was dressed in a formal Anarkali.

"Are you going out?" he questioned her.

"First answer my question!!" she ordered him.

"I wasn't spying on you okay? Your phone has been blasting and I lifted the call. It was your mom"

As soon as he said this, aishanis face lit up in an unknown happiness but did she smile? NO.

"Don't get happy aisha. Your mom wanted hash out of Singhania mansion. She told to take him with you"

"She didnt say anything more or asked anything more or about me?"she questioned rudransh hoping his answer would be an yes.

But as rudransh kept mum she knew the answer.

She cleared her throat and spoke "well, I got ready to go to my home. You know pagphera it is".

Rudra just hummed.

Just then a knock was heard on their door. Rudra opened it to witness his mother standing outside.

"Aunty.. please come inside" aishani spoke with a smile.

Rasha entered with a tray in her hands which had tea and some cookies.

"You couldve called me aunty".

"You and tara are my daughters aishu. And I can do atleast this much for you" rasha said.

Aishani felt emotional as she remembered how many times her mother declined her calls since 2 days. But here is her mother in law who is being considerate over her.

"Thank you so much aunty. I really needed my evening tea and was about to come downstairs".

Rasha nodded and gave her a smile while rudra sat on the couch and didnt understood how her mother who always saw vachi as her daughter in law and liked vachi is now liking aishani more. He didnt liked it.

Aishani completed her tea while talking to rasha while rudransh just stared at his mom questioningly.

Aishani and rasha began going when aishani came back and gave a peck to rudra on his cheek and whispered in his ear "dont make it so obvious rudra. Aunty will doubt on us" and gave a smile to him and took her small suitcase along with her while rasha was adoring the couple.

Aishani and rasha went down to witness nivan playing with his toys in the living room.

"Anii" aishani heard his scream which was filled with happy voice.

Nivan looked at her bag and thought that aishani is going to leave him just like how his dad and mom left him for office few times.And this thought bought him tears in his eyes.

Siya who was playing along with him understood him and spoke "nahi (No) nivan. Anii will come back after 5 minutes" while aishani just stood there not knowing what to say to this boy.

Nivan tried to speak and asked aishu in his baby language that where she is going.

Aishani replied saying "I am going to bring toys to you nivan. So be a good boy and dont cry okay?"

As If he understood what aishu said he nodded his head in a yes.

Aishani bid bye to siya and nivan and drove to Singhania mansion.

At Singhania mansion

As soon as aishani entered, she was met with her son, hash.

He started licking her whole face and did few rounds in happiness. Aishu lifted him and looked for her mother.

She knocked on her mothers room . The door was opened by Krupa.

Aishani opened her arms and went close to her mother to hug her.

But she moved back denying the hug.

Take him with you aishani. I packed his daily needs and his toys saying this Krupa gave aishu a bag with hashs things.

And listen, go to any hotel and sleep there. I dont allow cheaters in my home saying this Krupa closed the door on aishanis face.

Aishani was late to process what she just heard. She wanted to say to her mom that she missed her. She should've understood when her mother didnt lifted her calls and messages on the first day of her marriage when she wanted help from her for her pehli rasoie.

Hash barked snapping aishu out of her thoughts. Aishani looked at hash and gave him a kiss on his forehead and spoke "It's fine hash. Im there for you and you are there for me"

Aishani left a message to her mother in law and rudransh saying that she reached her home safely. But now she thought to go to airport and stay there till morning and at morning she planned to go stay in a hotel.

As she sat in the airport with hash, she got a déjà vu.

Everything was same as before. The only difference was the airport .Andback then she was waiting for him, and now her own mother didn't wanted her to stay in her home.

At Raichand Mansion.

Rudransh knocked on his parents bedroom door as rasha told him she has something important to talk to him while they were having dinner.

Rasha opened the door. Rudra didnt spotted his father. So he asked her about sahil.

Rasha replied that sahil took nivan, siya and Rahul to have ice cream . Rudra hummed.

I know rudransh he heard his mom.

He was confused by her statement. "what you know mom?" he questioned her.

Rasha looked him in the eye and spoke "I Know that you and aishani dont love each other and I also know that the leaked video was fake".

Rudransh couldnt believe what he heard. There was this one question which he wanted to ask his mom and he proceeded with that.

"Why? If you knew then why did you let her marriage happen with me? Was it because of the priest said on that day?"

"No rudransh!!! It was because I liked aishani. In fact I, rasha , sahil and aishus father Raj decided that we both will get you married after aishu was born. But then one day you came to me and said that you liked vachi more. And I felt happy for you and the decision we elders took didnt mattered to us as long as the children were happy.But then I didnt expected vachi to cheat on you.

And I dont blame her for that rudra. Because she must have had her own reasons. But she just shouldn't have chosen the wrong way to handle her situation. But galtiyan toh sabse hote hai rudransh. Just like you she is also my child rudra so I dont hold any grudge towards vachi and hridev.

(Mistakes are done by everyone rudransh )

And aishani, she had the greatest responsibility on her shoulders rudra. Do you really think it's easy to hear those things from one's own mother rudra? I know krupa was angry but you should also know why she took it so seriously rudra. And aishu deserves happiness rudra. Even when it's from you or from anyone.

A women needs so much strength to do something what aishu did for you guys. You know what? I knew that neither you and aishu can do something like cheating. I know.Never in your life you can do that. I saw all 6 of you growing up infront of my eyes rudra.

Aishani was always the one to give her things to others if she thought that others might need it more than her. And you,You were and are always someone who could rely on if any problem arises within your squad.

Hridev always ignored his happiness when it came to his friends rudransh.

And keshavi is someone who always tried her best to solve anything rudra.

Manhar was the epitome of 'If you try to hurt my people then you will face my wrath'.

And vachi can't even hurt a fly intentionally . And about other parents, let's just say Krupa was blinded with her past . And vachi's parents were naïve enough to believe that their daughter didn't cheated . Hridev's parents never expected him to take the drastic step especially keeping his career at stake"

"Do you really think aishani doesn't feel pain rudransh?"

"Her pain is silence rudra. From childhood she never opened up to anyone if anything was bothering her.

I won't say anything further rudra.

Just remember that you are now tied in a sacred bond. I know you still love vachi. But try to move that love to a corner rudransh.

I am not saying to completely forget the memories you spent with her. But you have a wife now.

I hope you understood why I called you here Rudransh"rasha finished saying.

"Yes mom. And I will consider your words" saying that rudra left from there.

********

It was morning when rudra opened his eyes only to feel the coldness on the other side of the bed.

He realised aishani went to her home. He grabbed his phone from the side table and the first thing he did was open the message from Akhil. He sent a picture.

And there it was. Aishani in an airport with hash beside her. He looked at the time the picture was sent. It was sent by Akhil at 12:30 at night.

He immediately called aishani to check up on her. She didnt lift the phone.

He got frustrated and called Akhil to ask about the details.

As Akhil lifted the phone he only heard his boss shouting. He thought it was a dream and said "shut up RR . Ab dreams mein bhi aise chillaoge mujh par toh in dreams I can murder you".

(shut up RR. If you shout even in my dreams then I can murder you in my dreams)

"Wake up Akhil otherwise I am gonna fire you from your job" rudransh growled.

Akhil immediately woke up with a jolt. He realised it was not a dream. He checked the time and it was only 6:30 in the morning.

He held his phone and spoke yes s-sir.

"Why the heck you didnt told me that aishani was in airport yesterday?" rudransh growled.

Akhils hand shivered hearing him." Sir I thought you were asleep and didnt wanted to disturb you. So I just-"

"I don't know how and what you are gonna do but within 10 minutes I need to know where aishani is".

Akhil agreed and after 10 minutes he sent aishanis location to rudransh .

Rudra took his car keys and began driving to the location.

He entered the hotel and was in the elevator that was leading to the floor in which aishanis room was there .

He found her room and began knocking on it . He heard hash barking.

After few minutes he heard the door open.

There she was. His wife.With swollen eyes, messy hair and hash who was standing infront of her protectively .

"What are you doing here Rudransh?" Aishani questioned him.

Please vote and comment and stay safe .

Can you recommend me any ongoing k-dramas ?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
765K 23K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
11.4M 265K 36
"What's your name?" He asked her in a straight cold tone. Akshita and all the employees stared at him as if he was a GHOST, but he kept looking at he...
8.1M 490K 70
This book will be under editing from 1st may, I won't take it down but I suggest you all wait till this message is removed |NOT AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE...