LOVE ME HARDER

By seriouslypsycho008

Mature content 18+ only BOOK 1 IN The Dominant series "You are crossing a very dangerous territory, Natalia... More

•••••
PREFACE
PROLOGUE
• Are you alright? •
• Her dominant •
• Be my submissive? •
• Is he a....... Sadist? •
• Is that an order,....sir? •
• I want to stay with you •
• She is mine •
• Red Satin •
• Do your worst, Sir. • 🔥
• Please fuck me, Sir. • 🔥
• Are you scared, Natalia? •
• What boyfriend? •
• Dinner night •
• Get on the bed • 🔥
• I missed you •
• I have other ways to punish you • 🌶️
• Are you enjoying yourself, Natalia? • 🌶️
announcement
• Come for me • 🌶️
• Dance with me? •
• Is he okay? •
• I am sorry •
• I hate you •
• His side of the story •
• Beg for it baby! •🔥
• Touch of a feather • 🔥
• Come with me •
• The Party •
• Why are they here? •
• Let's have some fun! •🌶️

• Face down, ass up • 🔥

9.3K 66 5
By seriouslypsycho008

MATURE CONTENT WARNING

He took me towards the private playroom area. I have been here once before. He opened a door and made his way inside.

He threw me roughly on the four poster bed. My head was dizzy because of all the blood rushing to my head.

I sat up straight on the bed and looked around the room. The room was big with black walls, lit by red neon lights.

The walls were adorned with all the equipments such as paddles, floggers, canes, whips, cuffs and many other things. In one corner, there was a spanking bench and in the other, was the St. Andrew's cross, along with a sex swing, saw horse and something that resembled a gyne chair.

I was pulled out of my thoughts with the noise of the door closing shut. Damon looked at me, taking predatory steps towards me, making me gulp in excitement.

"Get up." He ordered me and I followed him. He stood close to me, putting a finger under my chin." I am giving you a last chance to do the right thing. Be a good girl for me." He said gently, looking into my eyes.

But I never wanted him to be gentle. I want him to be rough.

"Now, where is the fun in that, huh?" I asked him smugly.

He smirked back at me."We will see how much fun it will be now."He sat down on the edge of the bed and patted his lap." Come here. You are in need of some good spanking."

I snorted at him. Was he serious?

"Oh please. I have played with cane. You think a little hand spanking is going to scare me?"

"As I told you, we will see very soon, Natalia. Now, do as I say." He warned me.

Rolling my eyes, I went near him and he roughly pulled me on his knees, making me squeal in surprise. He pushed a little on my back and raised my ass upwards.

"What's your safeword, Natalia?" He asked rubbing the back of my upper thighs lightly, making me aroused.

"Vanilla."

"Good. Say your word, when you feel, it's too much." He said and I nodded.

Without any warning, I felt harsh pain on my right ass cheek. I gasped at the impact.

"What was that?" I asked him.

"What was what?" He shot back.

"What did you use on me? I thought it was just a hand spanking." He chuckled at my question.

"It was just my hand, sweetheart. Too much for you? But you said a simple spanking doesn't scare you." He said mocking me.

It was his hand? But it did sting a lot. But,I won't admit it to him.

"Whatever. It wasn't that bad." I lied through my teeth.

"Offcourse it wasn't." He said and brought his hand down on the other side of my bottom. It was just as hard as the other one.

Then, in a single movement, he removed my skirt and then my panties, which pooled at my ankles, leaving me completely bare to him.

"You have such a nice ass. My hand print will look good on your ass." He growled, making me shiver with anticipation.

This time, his hand hurt more, as it connected my bare ass. Soon, he got the rhythm and his slaps became harder.

I felt like my whole ass was on fire. He rained his hand down on my ass, one after the other, not letting me get used to the pain. After a few minutes, I started to squirm on his lap and tears started to form in my eyes.

God, his hand is so rough. I can bet, my ass would be blood red by now.

It was getting too much to endure, but I also don't want to use my safeword, as it will make him stop altogether.

I just wanted these spankings to stop. So, I tried to stop him by calling his name once, twice but he didn't respond.

He didn't listen to me,as if didn't hear anything. Deciding to try one last time, I called his name again.

"Please Damon. It's too much now." I said in a low whisper.

To my relief, he finally stopped and rubbed his hand on my sore skin. It felt so good.

He carefully made me stand and sat me on his lap, stradling him. I flinched when his jeans rubbed against my sore ass, making me curse under my breath.

"So, do you want to answer my question now?" He asked looking smug, as he wiped a lone tear from my cheek. Bastard!

"It wasn't anything important. I just thought something playfully."I pouted and looked away.

"That's not an answer, Natalia. Will you answer me or I should do something else with you." He nuzzled into my neck and whispered there, kissing me after every word. I moaned at the feeling.

He slowly raised my hands above my head and removed my top, leaving me completely bare in front of his eyes. His eyes raked my frame and he put his hands on the sides on my waist.

His eyes darkened with desire, as he bend down his head and latched his mouth on my left nipple, sucking and licking it, making me throw my head back in pleasure, moaning his name.

He soon detached himself and I missed his mouth on me. He then raised his eyebrow at me, asking me to answer his question.

God. Why can't he just forget about it?

"You said you wanted to know me on a deeper level. So, I just playfully thought that...um..." I hesitated and he looked at me in warning." I said in my head, that I want to feel you deeper inside me." I said in a small voice.

He was looking at my face curiously, which made me blush and hide my face into his chest.

"It was supposed to be a joke. There was no need to create so much fuss about it." I whined.

He pulled me from his chest and looked into my eyes." You really want that?" He asked searching my face.

"If I say yes, will I look too desparate?" I asked playfully and he laughed at me, shaking his head.

"No. It won't be desparate. Not for me atleast, because I want this just as much as you." He whispered the last sentence in my ear.

He laid me down on the bed carefully and hovered above me.

"So, tell me. This was rough enough for our first night together or do you want some more 'fun'?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Are you serious? It was children's play for me. I have seen better." I know what I was saying will make him go rough on me, but I wanted him to.So, I continued with my teasing.

"If this was what you meant, when you said you can handle me, then I guess, I made a mistake saying yes to you." I said teasingly, knowing well that he can do much more things to me.

He groaned and stood up from the bed, grumbling something about me regretting this. He went towards the shelf on the walls. After a few minutes of rummaging, he came back with a red coloured rope bundle in his hand.

He motioned for me to lie in the middle of the bed. He took both of my hands and braided the rope around my hands, intricately, securing them to the headboard.

"Spread your legs as far as you can." He ordered me and I complied with a little hesitation. His voice has become husky by now. It sent a jolt of excitement to my core. I was already wet because of all the spanking and now his commanding voice was doing things to me.

He tied both of my legs to the two bed posts, making me completely immobile and vulnerable for him to use as he please.

I was completely naked and he was fully clothed. This power imbalance made me dripping wet.

He stood at the edge of the bed, raking his eyes from my eyes to my lips, my neck and breast, my waist and his eyes stopped at my pussy. His gaze was hooked to my wet core, making my breathing shallow. I closed my eyes and felt my cheeks heat under his gaze.

"What is this?" He said carefully looking at my wet core, with lust and desire.

I knew what he was looking at, my clit piercing. It was an impulsive decision to get one. But his reaction made me feel happy with it.

He stepped forward and tapped the piercing with his finger and I squealed.

"Fuck!" He muttered under his breath, inhaling sharply.

He was looking at my most intimate part, which made my face heat. I desperately wanted to close my legs, but his expert knots left me unable to move even an inch.

He came forward and hovered over me.

"You look so good like this, tied to the bed. Completely at my mercy. I love to see you helpless and squirming under my gaze." He said in a husky voice making me shiver.

He then crashed his lips onto mine and I immediately kissed him back. His kiss was passionate and demanding. His lips followed down to my jaw and my neck, sucking at my pulse point, making me moan loudly.

He suddenly stopped, making me look at him confusingly. He was taking something out of his pocket. My eyes pooled with desire when I saw a vibrator in his hand.

He looked me directly into the eyes, while he rubbed the tip of the vibrator around my clit and my opening. The action made me close my eyes in pleasure but he stopped again.

"Don't close your eyes. Look at me. I want you to look into my eyes while I do this." He said and I forced my eyes open.

He continued the same a few more times and without any warning, pushed the vibrator inside me, making my core clench around it.

He took out a remote from his other pocket and the object started vibrating inside me. I let out a pleasurable moan at the sensation. The vibrations were slow at first, too difficult to fulfill the burning need in my core, but gradually they started increasing and became too much to handle.

I gasped at the clenching of my core, my eyes rolling at the back to my head.

"Oh my God, Damon." I moaned loudly.

"I would love to torture you without any orgasm. I want to see you try and hold it inside, with all your strength." He said with a smug look on his face, and I whined at his statement.

"But, as I already told you, it's our first night together, and I will go easy on you. So, you are allowed to come. Feel free to let go, Natalia. I won't punish you for coming without my permission, tonight." He said, to my relief.

I was too turned on from all of the spanking and now with this vibrator. I couldn't have controlled for too long.

Soon enough, a knot build in my core and I let go, moaning loudly. My body shaking with the after effects of the orgasm. I sighed at the feeling of relief.

But my relief was short lived, because he didn't remove the vibrator from inside me, instead the vibrations increased more. When I looked at him, he was smirking.

"What? After the way you behaved tonight, you thought I won't punish you? Well you were wrong then. Now, enjoy your orgasms, Natalia." He said while giving me an evil smile, and I squirmed and writhed against the ropes, as the vibrations increased.

He moved his attention back to my shoulder, kissing me, licking me and leaving rough bite marks on my collar bone. His hands then came to my breasts.

He cupped my right breast in his hand and played with it, while he sucked and bit on my left breast. He playfully bit my left nipple, making me arch my back, to which he harshly slapped my right breast and made me lay down again.

"Fuck!" I muttered at the slight pain on my breast.

His hands and mouth on me and the vibrator in my pussy, all of these sensations were too much. I was a writhing mess under him. He alternated between licking and biting between both of my tits.

Soon enough, I came again, screaming loudly. My brain was on cloud nine and my body was on seventh heaven.

After spending a good amount of time on my tits, he moved down to my stomach, where he left feather light kisses, making me desparate for more.

He placed soft kisses around my belly button and then put his tongue inside my belly button. The impact sent the jolt of current straight to my core, building another orgasm. He tongue fucked my belly button, all while pinching both my nipple, pushing me over the edge for the third time.

I wanted to close my legs. I wanted to remove the vibrator. I can't take it anymore. My clit was overstimulated and I can't take it anymore.

"Damon, please. It's too much." I begged him.

He looked up at me. "You have a safe word. If it's too much, then say it, and I will stop." He said, but I didn't say anything.

Though, it was a torture, but I loved it. I loved this sweet torture of him. He looked at me for a few second, probably looking for me to say something. But, when he got the message, that I didn't want him to stop, he smirked and continued doing his work.

He moved down between my legs and started kissing my inner thighs. He sucked and licked hard enough to leave a few marks there.

Meanwhile, I was moving towards another orgasm. My core has tightened into knots again. However, just when I was so close to the edge,
the vibrations stopped, making me whine.

He carefully and slowly removed the vibrator from inside me and I gasped. I thought he was finally done with me. I closed my eyes in relief and relaxed.

But, I was so wrong. My eyes opened when I felt his breath on my clit. I saw him looking at my pussy, lustfully.

"This small bead here makes you ten times more desirable, Natalia. I would love to play with it now." He said and lightly tugged on my piercing with his teeth.

"Ah, Damon." I moaned his name.

He rubbed his finger up and down from my clit to my opening, making me take sharp breaths. I was already over stimulated and his touch was painful now. But, pleasurable kind of painful.

He entered his finger into my dripping wet core and I gasped. He moved his finger in and out a few times, before adding another one. I arched my back in response. He latched his tongue onto my clit and I whimpered, moaning his name.

He flicked my clit with his tongue and then sucked on it hard. I was hardly breathing by now. My brain felt like it was short circuited.

He added a third fingure into my pussy, stretching me out. His other hand grabbed my ass cheek, to keep me from arching my back.

His fingers and tongue pushed me over the edge once more, making me come for the fourth time tonight. He licked and sucked me through my orgasm, savouring every drop into his mouth.

He removed his fingers from inside me and stood up from the bed, as I was catching my breath, panting heavily.

I opened my eyes when I felt the bed dip again, only to find him stark naked this time. His muscular and lean body, his washboard abs, were making me drool over him.

He looked good enough to eat. I wanted to run my tongue on his abs. My gaze then moved down towards his cock. He was stroking it lightly into his hands, smugly looking at me.

Damn, he was so huge. And I haven't done this in a long time. My pussy is going to be too sore to walk tomorrow.

"You have been taking all of the punishment like a good girl, for quite some time now. And, good girls get rewarded. So, let's fulfil your wish of feeling me deeper inside you." He said and moved forward. I blushed at what I admitted earlier about him fucking me.

Though exhausted, his words lit a new hunger inside me. I wanted to feel him deeper, into my pussy. I want him to claim me as his submissive. I heard him tear a foil packet and then he rolled a condom onto his huge cock.

He untied my legs and flipped me onto my stomach. I squeeked at the sudden movement. My hands were still tied to the headboard and I was still unable to move on my own will.

"Get on your knees. Push your ass upwards and arch your back."He said while giving my ass a hard spank. I yelped.

My legs were weak and shaking from all the orgasms. After a lot of efforts, I finally pushed myself on my shaking knees, my hands still unable to support me.

I was busy thinking about my position, when he penetrated me from behind, without any warning.
I gasped and screamed loudly and my body lurched forward.

He gave me a few seconds to get used to his huge cock and then started moving, in and out. He was very big and I felt like my pussy will tear from inside.

Gradually, he increased his pace, and I stuffed my face into a pillow, to control my screams.

He wrapped his one hand around my waist and flicked my clit with his hands and started vigorously rubbing it, making me scream loudly.

At this point, I wasn't even trying to be quiet. I screamed and moaned his name loudly, as he pounded into me mercilessly. He put both of his hands on my breast for support and pinched my nipples, hard, and I screamed.

I was again going towards the edge. My legs were shaking violently now. I felt him twitching inside me and soon enough, he came while pounding into me, triggering one more orgasm from me.

My knees buckled and my legs gave out, as I fell onto the bed. He lied on my back for a few minutes, catching his breath and then pulled out of me, making me wince.

He went to the bathroom and threw the used condom and returned back and untied my hands.

I rubbed my hands, to soothe the slight burning I felt, from all the tugging. He picked me up and laid me on my back, gently.

"I'll be right back. You just wait here, okay." He said and I nodded, closing my eyes

__________________________________________________________________

So, here's the first scene of Damon and Natalia together. I hope you have enjoyed.

Also, it's my first time writing smut, so there maybe a few mistakes. Feel free to point them out.

Do share your views in the comments and
Hit ⭐👇 if you liked it.

_________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400K 6.5K 31
𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑: This is 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 of my Shatter Me series, please read this book 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 reading the second one. If you do 𝐍𝐎𝐓 li...
1.2M 38.9K 88
Saving Leah Series Book 7 "So what do you admire most about women?" I ask the man as he sips on his coffee. He smirks as he sets his cup down, actin...
73K 1.4K 77
I had a one night stand with the self-proclaimed businessman of Manhattan, New York. I have told myself it can't happen again, it just can't. I get t...