Home

Por AMAC45

In 2018, Freya Nightingale was poised to be the next big then in World Football, but three days before she wa... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98

8

1K 36 3
Por AMAC45

Freya's POV

"Sis what are you wearing?" I ask as I look at my "sister" for the night after making sure all the camera's in the room are recording.

I'm filming my next sex tape and the plot for this one is sisters fucking.

Surprisingly a lot of people like when I put out sister-sister tapes, mother-daughter scenes, or grandmother-granddaughter scenes.

"What'd you mean?" My "sister" asks as I look at her.

"Bubs we're going to a party not going to study for our next college exam." I say. "Take that off and put on something different."

"But." Billie Eilish says.

"Billie." I say in a warning tone.

"Fine" Billie says then she takes off her clothes.

"Well well well." I say as I look at my nude "sister". "Where've you been hiding this Billie?"

"What'd you mean?" Billie asks.

"Billie you have one of the best bodies I've ever seen." I say.

"You're just saying that cause you're my sister." Billie says.

"Billie if you weren't my sister and I was blessed with this view then I'd be laying on the charm thick and hard." I say. "Your tits are perfect, your ass is perfect, you're fucking curvy as hell, you're absolutely gorgeous, and even from here I can see how perfect your pussy is."

"What...What if I don't care that your my sister?" Billie questions as she steps closer to me.

"I'd say you're bluffing." I say.

"I'm not Freya." Billie says as she starts unbuttoning my jeans.

"So what do you wanna do Sis?" I question. "And I need you to be completely honest.

"I wanna have my sister fuck me." Billie says as she unzips my jeans then I slip off my shoes.

"What else?" I question as Billie takes off my jeans and boxers.

"I wanna suck your dick." Billie says then she starts unbuttoning my shirt. "And I want you to eat my pussy."

"Oh yeah?" I question.

"And I want you to play with my titties." Billie says.

"What about my titties?" I question as Billie takes off my shirt leaving both of us nude.

"Can I play with them?" Billie asks with a smile as she looks at my titties.

"Billie look at me." I say then Billie and I instantly lock eyes.

Billie has such beautiful eyes.

"If we do this then there's no going back." I say. "We can't return to just being normal sisters."

"I know." Billie says. "And I don't care."

"Then fucking prove it Billie." I say.

"Finally." Billie says then she cups my face, pulls me down, and passionately kisses me.

While Billie and I kiss, I pick her up by her ass then carry her to the bed.

Once at the bed, I break our kiss, sit Billie on the bed, then I sit behind her and wrap my arms around her.

"So tell me Sissy." I say as I play with Billie's fat ass titties. "What do you wanna be called in the bedroom?"

"Called?"

"Do you wanna be my slut?" I question, but I get no response. "Do you wanna be my hoe?"

"Eww." Billie says.

"How about my whore?" I question.

"Mmmm." Billie moans.

"You wanna be my whore?"

"Yes Daddy." Billie says with a shy smile.

"So I'm Daddy?" I question.

"Yeah." Billie says. "Is that okay?"

"Of course it is sissy." I say as I move my right hand to her pussy while my left hand stays playing with her tits. "And tonight you and I are gonna have a lot of fun my whore."

"What are you gonna do to me tonight Daddy?" Billie asks as I push two fingers inside of her. "Oh fuck."

"We'll obviously I'm gonna make you cum then I'm gonna finger you until you squirt." I say. 

"Daddy." Billie moans as I finger her at the speed she loves.

"After you squirt you're gonna use that pretty little mouth of yours to blow me."

"Yes Daddy." My "sister" says. "What else are you gonna do to me?"

"After you squirt like the good whore you are, we're gonna spend the rest of the night with my dick balls deep inside of you and we won't stop till you're carrying my babies."

"Fuck yes." Billie whimpers as she grips onto my wrist.

"Does my baby need to cum?" I ask causing Billie to vigorously nod "Then cum."

"DADDY." Billie moans as she floods my hand with her juices.

"Don't disappoint your sister now." I whisper as I finger Billie through her orgasm. "I wanna see my pretty whore squirt."

"I-I-I-I-I W-W-W-Wont." Billie stutter moans

"I know you won't." I whisper as I continue to finger Billie through her orgasm. "Good whore's don't disappoint."

"D-D-D-D-Daddy." Billie stutters.

"Squirt Billie." I command. "Squirt for your Sister right fucking now."

"DADDY." Billie moans as she squirts.

"Such a good whore." I praise as I watch Billie squirt. "Such a pretty whore."

"Thank you." Billie breathlessly says after she's come down from her high. "Thank you Daddy."

"You're welcome babygirl." I say as take my fingers out of my lover. "Thank you for squirting for me."

Billie smiles at me then she watches me suck her juices off my fingers.

"Holy fuck." I say then I pick Billie up and carry her to the bed.

"What Daddy?" Billie asks as I sit us down.

"Your tits look fucking incredible." I say then I look at my "sister". "Can Daddy suck on them?"

"Please Sissy." Billie begs then she flips around so we're tit to tit. 

I smile at my "sister" then I stare deep into her eyes as I bite her tits.

Billie and I continuously stare into each other's eyes as I bite, suck, lick, and kiss all over her beautiful tits.

"Hey Sissy." I say as I rest my chin on my friend's tits.

"Yes Daddy?" Billie says.

"I think my dick needs to get acquainted with your tits."

"Well why don't we get them acquainted." Billie says then she slides off my lap and kneels in between my legs on the floor.

Once Billie's knelt in-between my legs, she pumps my dick a few times, then she grasps her tits.

"Dick." Billie says then she wraps her tits around my dick. "Meet tits."

"Mmm." I say. "So warm."

Billie smiles at me then she looks right at me as she spits on my dick and her tits.

I enjoy the feeling of my "sister's" tits on my dick for a while then I run my fingers through my "sister's" hair.

"Can I suck your dick now Daddy?" Billie says then she kisses my tip. "I want my sister's fat dick in my mouth."

"Suck it whore." I say then Billie smiles, grabs my dick, and strokes it to get it fully hard.

Billie then takes one of my balls in her mouth as she speeds up her strokes.

"Fucking hell." I moan as I tangle my hands in Billie's hair.

Billie switches balls and continues to furiously stroke my dick

"Billie... Billie I'm close."

Billie removes my balls from her mouth and stops her strokes then she looks up at me and opens her mouth.

"Cum on my face Daddy." Billie seductively says.

I aggressively stroke my dick and a couple seconds later I shoot ropes of cum all over Billie's face then I grab a handheld camera and film Billie's cum covered face

Billie smiles up at me as she wipes my cum off her face then she puts what she can in her mouth and swallows.

Billie then takes my still hard dick into her mouth and goes to town as I put the camera down.

"That's it sissy." I moan as I pull Billie's hair into a pony tail while she goes to town. "Suck that dick."

With every bob of the head I feel the tip of my dick hit the back of Billie's throat

"Billie... Billie I..." I go to say, but I bust in Billie's mouth and can't warn her.

Billie sucks me dry then she removes my dick from her mouth.

"Swallow my cum for me Babygirl." I request as I grab the camera and film her.

My friend then shows me all off the cum in her mouth before she swallows.

"Well that's hot." I mumble.

Billie then grabs her beautiful tits, wraps them around my dick, and starts bobbing up and down.

"Fuck your tits are amazing." I moan at the feeling of Billie's tits on my dick.

Billie continues to give me a tit job until I feel my balls tighten.

"I'm close whore." I admit.

Billie releases her tits then she takes my dick back in her mouth and sucks me until I cum down her throat.

After Billie has milked me dry, she climbs back into my lap, puts the camera on the table, then I wrap my arms around her, spin her around, and lay her on the bed

"My My My." I say when Billie's pussy grazes my hand. "It seems my little sister is wet."

"Daddy." Billie moans as I rub her clit.

"Can I taste you baby?" I ask.

"Fucking please." Billie moans then I lean down and passionately kiss my "sister".

I slip my hands from Billie's grasp and move them to her ass and squeeze causing her to gasp so I take this opportunity to let my tongue explore every inch of her mouth causing Billie to moan into the kiss.

As Billie and I make out I pick Billie up by her ass then I move us further onto the bed where the kiss becomes more and more heated.

I then start kissing and sucking on Billie' neck causing her to moan with pleasure.

"My whore." I say then I bite down on Billie's pulse point.

"Daddy." Billie moans.

Once I've marked Billie's neck, I kiss down my "sister's" body until I reach her titties then I move to her nipples.

Billie then moves her hands to my hair tangling her hands in my locs as I suck on her nipple and palm her free boob making her moan and arch her back.

"Daddy." Billie moans out. "Sissy please."

I think I've teased long enough.

"Relax Babygirl" I whisper. "Just relax and enjoy."

I kiss Billie's boob's one last time then I trail kisses down from her tits, to her abs, and down to where she needs it most.

When I reach Billie's pussy, she puts her hands on my head and pushes my head towards her core.

I then pull her legs over my shoulder as I kiss her inner thighs and I see just how wet she is.

I kiss up to where Billie needs me most, but I stop kissing her right as I get to her core.

I hear Billie her growl then I look up and see her eyes dripping with desire.

"Who got you this wet?" I ask.

"You Daddy only yo-oh Fuck" Billie moans as I run my tongue through her pussy lips then I start to lick her clit.

Billie's hands tangle in my hair and she grips onto it as I lick and suck on her bundle of nerves and insert two fingers into her and begin to pump in and out of her.

The only noise in the room is moans and screams of pleasure which drives me crazy and makes me even more aroused.

"S-S-Shit Daddy" Billie moans as I speed up.

"Hold on Sis." I say.

"Daddy....I'm gonna...I'm gonna cum" She moans out which causes me to pump in and out of her even faster.

"Cum princess." I say. "Be a good whore and cum for Daddy."

"DADDY." Billie moans as she floods my face with her juices.

Billie tastes nice.

"You've got such a pretty pussy Sissy." I coo then I kiss Billie's lower lips.

"Daddy please." Billie begs then she lightly pushes my head into her pussy.

I get the memo so I take a long slow lick of Billie's pussy then I go to town and taste Billie's sweet sweet pussy.

"Oh thank fuck." Billie moans.

I continue tasting Billie for a long time while listening to Billie's moans.

"Daddy....Daddy....Daddy I'm gonna cum." Billie moans so I add two fingers to Billie's pussy and start pumping them in and out of her.

"Cum for me Sis." I say and look at Billie "Lemme taste you."

I reattach my mouth to Billie's pussy then continue to taste her while fingering her.

A few minutes later Billie's grip on my head tightens then she coats my face with her juices

"Fuck Daddy." Billie moans as I continue to taste her and finger her through her orgasm.

I keep tasting and fingering Billie for a while then I feel her wrap her thighs around my head.

"I'm not going anywhere my whore." I say then kiss her thigh's.

"Daddy I'm so fucking close." Billie says.

"Let go Billie." I say. "Cum on my face and let your sister taste your juices."

"Daddy." Billie moans in ecstasy as she covers my face with her juices.

Once Billie has finished coating my face with her juices I start cleaning her pussy up then I kiss her pussy lips before I kiss up her body until I reach her lips.

"You wanna keep going baby sis?" I ask.

"Keep going?"

"Do you want me to slide my dick into you and fuck you until you're carrying my babies?" I ask.

"You wanna breed your sister?" Billie asks with a seductive smile.

"I do babygirl." I say then I peck Billie's lips as I dig my nails into her tits. "I wanna get you pregnant."

"Mmm." Billie moans.

"Is that what you want?" I question. "You wanna be your sisters Baby mama?"

"Fucking please Freya." Billie begs.

"Then can I do this?" I ask as I tease Billie's entrance with my dick.

"Please."

"Look at me my whore." I say then Billie and I lock eyes.

As I stare into my "sister's" eyes I slowly enter my dick into her sopping wet pussy.

"You're so beautiful Sissy." I say as I slowly slide in and out of Billie's pussy while staring into Billie's eyes.

"Harder Daddy." Billie moans so I speed up my thrusts even more. "Fuck me."

Once I reach the speed Billie seems to love, my "sister" pulls my head down then we passionately kiss.

We kiss for what feels like years until we have to break for air.

"How do you feel Princess?" I question as I repeatedly bottom out in Billie's sopping wet pussy.

"So good Daddy." Billie moans as my balls repeatedly slap against her skin. "Do I make you feel good Daddy?"

"You make me feel so good my whore." I say. "So so good."

"Daddy." Billie whimpers then I lean down to whisper into my "sister's" ears.

"I wanna hear you Sis." I whisper. "I wanna know I make you feel good."

Billie moans and nods so I continue pounding my "sister's" pussy while listening to her moans.

"Oh Daddy...Daddy you fill me so good...More Daddy...Harder Daddy...Yes Daddy...Daddy...Daddy...Oh Daddy it feels so good." Billie moans.

That's hot.

"Maybe after I cum inside your pretty little pussy a couple times I can slide my dick in-between your beautiful tits and fuck them until I cum all over them." I say then I kiss in-between Billie's massive tits "Would you like that my whore?"

Billie nods then she leans up and kisses me.

"Please Daddy." Billie moans.

"Tell Daddy what you want." I whisper.

"Your cum Daddy." Billie moans as I bottom out in her pussy. "I want your cum."

"Where Billie?" I question.

"In me Daddy." Billie says. "I want your cum in me"

"Take my dick Sis." I grunt as Billie marks my back with her finger nails while I ram her pussy. "Take it like the good whore you are."

"Yes...Yes...Yes...Yes...Yes...Yes...Yes...Yes...Yes." Billie squeaks after each thrust.

"Fuck Babygirl." I moan. "Your pussy feels amazing."

"Daddy I'm close." Billie says so I cup her face as I continue ramming her pussy.

"Look at me baby." I say. "I wanna watch you as you cum."

"Please Daddy." Billie whimpers.

"Say it Billie." I say as I stare into my "sister's" eyes. "You don't get my cum until you say it."

"I love you Sis." Billie moans. "I fucking Love you."

"I love you too, but don't stop there." I say as I continue to rail Billie.

"I wanna be your whore." Billie says. "I wanna be your breedable whore."

"You wanna have my babies?" I question.

"Please." Billie begs.

"Then take them you fucking whore." I say then I snap my hips forward one last time and fill Billie up with my seed.

"DADDYYYYYYY." Billie moans as she orgasms.

After I finish cumming, I fuck my whore through her orgasm.

"Are you okay my whore?" I question as I slow my thrust down.

"Fucking amazing." Billie says.

"You look so sexy when you cum Sissy." I say then I kiss around Billie's face.

"You know you cum so much." Billie says. "Like you literally cum buckets."

"Because you're pussy's incredible Babygirl." I say then I kiss Billie's heart. "Wanna keep going?"

"Fuck yes." Billie says.

"Can you ride me Sis?" I question. "I wanna watch your beautiful tits bounce up and down?"

"Oh fuck yes." Billie says then she pecks my lips before we switch positions.

Once Billie is on top of me she swiftly straddles my lap, grabs my dick, guides it into her pussy, then she starts fucking herself.

While Billie is riding me I pull her down and passionately kiss her.

"You're so beautiful Billie." I praise as I stroke Billie's face. "So so Beautiful."

Billie smiles at me then she leans back up, grabs my titties, and fucks herself.

"Freya?"

"Yeah Babygirl?"

"Can we run away Sissy?" Billie asks as she bounces up and down on my dick. "Run away from this shit town and go somewhere we can be together."

"Where do you wanna go Princess?" I question.

"Anywhere." Billie says. "I just wanna be with you."

"You just wanna be with me?" I question.

"I wanna be somewhere where I can proudly be your whore." Billie moans. "I wanna be somewhere I can tell everyone that I'm carrying your babies and nobody knows we're sisters."

"Then once we graduate college we'll disappear my whore." I say. "We'll leave everything behind, get married, raise our babies, and grow old together."

"Yay." Billie moans then I watch her rides me for all I'm worth.

As Billie bounces up and down on my dick I smack her tits a few times then I roughly massage them.

"You look so beautiful Billie." I say.

"Daddy please." Billie says so I lean up and rest my hands on Billie's ass then I kiss in-between her tits.

"Tell me whore." I whisper as I look up at my girl. "What'd you need?"

"Bite them Daddy." Billie requests. "I need Daddy to bite my tits."

"Okay Sissy." I say then I bite down on Billie's right tit.

"Oh thank you." Billie moans then I switch tits and bite the left tit. "Just like that."

"Are you close Billie?" I question.

"So close Daddy." Billie moans. "Are you close?"

"I'm so close beautiful." I say as my balls tighten. "Cum for me baby."

"Daddy." Billie moans as she floods my lap with her juices.

A few moments later my dick can't take it anymore so I explode inside Billie's pussy.

"Fuck" I moan as hold onto my "sister" and put my head in-between her tits.

Billie then wraps her arms around my head so we hold each other as we come down from our high's.

"Don't leave me Sissy." Billie says.

"Hey." I say as I look up at my "sister".  "Billie look at me."

Billie looks at me then she does so I softly kiss her.

"I'm serious Billie." I say. "Once we graduate next semester we'll run away, get married, become Mrs and Mrs. Richardson, we'll have as many babies as you wanna carry, and we'll grow old together with our family."

"And I'll always be your whore?"

"You'll always be my whore." I confirm with a smile. "And in I'll always be your Daddy in the bedroom and wherever else you want to call me that."

Billie smiles so I cup her face then softly kiss her.

"I love you Billie." I say as I stare into my "sister's" eyes. "I love you so so much."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

20.1K 717 13
i'm looking up for my star girl i guess I'm stuck in this mad, mad world [ alexia putellas x fem!oc ] [ lucy bronze / ona batlle ] devilsamore, 2023
71.5K 3.6K 21
ALEXIA PUTELLAS ! - When Alexia Putellas needs a new manager, Isabella Cruz steps up-unbeknownst of the journey that lies ahead. 🥇 #alexiaputella...
398K 9.3K 49
After Emilia Cortes just upped and left her old club, she joins FC Barcelona Femení in hope for a fresh start. However, things seem to be even worse...
184K 8.9K 59
SOPHIE BROOKS: Party, hook-up, hangover, repeat. I don't do rules, responsibility, or monogamy. So when the chance to sleep with the hottest Olympia...