Home

By AMAC45

In 2018, Freya Nightingale was poised to be the next big then in World Football, but three days before she wa... More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98

5

1.1K 36 1
By AMAC45

Freya's POV

"Hey Frey." My best friend says as I look at her.

"Hey Everest." I say then I walk into her and Sophia's room in my house.

Once I'm in the room, Everest shuts and locks the door then she stands next to me

"So." I say as I wrap an arm around my best friend. "You sure about this?"

"Oh yeah." Everest says with a smile. "I'm so fucking ready for tonight."

"Ready for what?" I question with a smirk.

"Ready for you to fuck me then for you and I to fuck my slut." Everest says with a big smile.

Tonight I'm fucking Everest while Sophia watches then Everest and I are gonna fuck Sophia.

"What about you Soph?" I question as I look at my friend.

"I'm excited." Sophia says with a smile.

"Awesome." I say as I look at my friend. "But I think we need to change one thing."

"Oh I see what you mean." Everest says as we approach Sophia.

"Change what?" Sophia says.

"This." Everest says then she rips Sophia's shirt.

"Mile High stuff only in this house." I say.

"Such a naughty slut." Everest says then we watch Sophia undress.

Once Sophia's nude, my friend kneels on the floor.

"You trained her very well." I say as I look at the submissive slut kneeling on the floor who's smiling.

Sophia and Everest are into BDSM stuff

"Thank you." Everest says then she looks at Sophia. "Slut you have two minutes to undress our guest and I."

"Yes Mistress." Sophia says.

"Begin." Everest says then Sophia hops up off the floor and undresses Everest and I.

Rather quickly Sophia undresses Everest and I then I look at my best friend.

"Why don't you get your ass ready for my dick while Sophia gets my dick ready for your ass." I say then Everest playfully squints at me.

"You know I've had a butt plug in for the last couple hours so you just want me to watch Sophia suck your dick." Everest says.

"Maybe." I say with a smile.

"Oh alright." Everest says with a smile then she looks at her girlfriend. "You take good care of Miss Freya's dick."

"Yes Mistress." Sophia says with a smile then she looks at me.

"Lead the way beautiful." I say as I grab Everest's hand.

Sophia smiles at me then she stands up, grabs my hand, and leads me and Everest to their bed.

Once at the bed, Everest and I sit down then Sophia kneels in-between my legs.

"May I suck your dick Miss Freya?" Sophia asks.

"Please do pretty slut." I say causing Sophia to smile then she puts my dick in her mouth. "Ooh that's warm."

"Told you." Everest says.

"Yes you did." I say with a smile then I lean over and kiss my best friend.

Everest and I kiss for a little bit then the two of us break our kiss and watch Sophia suck my dick.

"So what exactly does your slut like?" I question as I run my fingers through Sophia's hair.

"Well obviously she likes being called a slut." Everest says. "She loves to have her titties played with when she's getting fucked, she likes to be choked, she has a cum fetish, and she has a big breeding kink."

"Well it's a good thing I can't have kids." I say.

I lied to the team when I said I can have kids. 

"I can give your slut all the cum she wants." I say.

"I'm sure she'll appreciate that." Everest says.

"Are you always Mistress in the bedroom?" I question. 

"It switches between Mistress and Mommy depending on what mood my pretty little slut is in." Everest says then she tangles a hand in Sophia's hair and helps her girlfriend suck my dick. "Sophia I have bragged about your head game for years so please don't make your Mistress look bad."

"Yes Mistress." Sophia quickly says then she goes to town on my dick.

"That's my girl." Everest says.

Sophia happily hums on my dick then she keeps sucking

"Let's let her focus." I say then I cup my Everest's face and kiss her.

Everest and I make out while Sophia sucks my dick then I break our kiss when I feel my balls tighten.

"Why don't you join your slut on the floor so I can coat you two in my cum and you can get a picture for your scrapbook." I say.

Everest and Sophia try to take a picture every time they fuck and they put all the photos in a scrap book that they keep in a hidden compartment in their room.

"Ooh." Everest says then she slides onto the floor and kneels behind her girlfriend.

Once Everest is kneeling behind Sophia, my best friend grabs Sophia's titties and massages them.

"Miss Freya is gonna tell you when she's close so keep being my good girl and suck her dick just like you're doing." Everest says. "You're doing so good my slut."

"I'm close." I say.

"Pull back baby." Everest says so Sophia lets my dick fall from her mouth.

Once Sophia's mouth is dick free, the winger wraps her hand around my dick then she jacks me off.

"Come on babygirl." Everest says. "Make Miss Freya cum."

"Close your eyes." I say.

Everest and Sophia quickly close their eyes then I bust all over their faces.

"Mmmmm." I moan.

After I stop cumming, I grab the polaroid camera and take a picture of Everest and Sophia's cum covered faces.

"So pretty." I say then I watch Sophia and Everest lick my cum of each other's faces.

Once Sophia and Everest's faces are cum free, Everest whispers to Sophia then the fine ass winger walks over to a chair and sits in

"You ready beautiful?" I ask.

"Yes Daddy." Everest says with a smile.

"Thank you for allowing me to fuck you pretty girl." I say. "I can't wait to fill your ass with my cum."

"Before you do that." Everest says. "Can I suck your dick Daddy?"

"I would love that my slut" I say as I sit on the bed then I wrap my arms around Everest and pull her onto me

"You bring me them lips." I say.

Everest chuckles then she softly kisses me.

As Everest and I are kissing, I smack her fat ass which causes her to moan so I deepen the kiss then start massaging my friends ass.

Everest and I kiss for a long time then, when we need air, I move to her neck.

"I'm gonna enjoy fucking the daylights out of you my slut." I whisper. "I can't wait to fill your ass up with my cum and watch it drip out of you.

"Mmm." Everest moans. "Fuck me."

"That's the plan beautiful." I say then I bite Everest's neck. "Mine."

Everest chuckles then she starts kissing down my body

Once Everest gets to my tits, she kisses, licks, and bites them for a few minutes then she continues kissing down towards my dick.

When Everest gets to my dick, she kisses the tip of my dick then my friend puts my dick in her mouth.

"Ooh that's warm." I moan then Everest starts sucking my dick

Everest hums on my dick then she goes to town.

"Good slut." I say as I lean back and enjoy my best friend sucking my dick. "Such a good slut."

I relax for like ten minutes while Everest repeatedly deep throats my dick.

"You ready for my cum pretty girl?" I ask as I finally feel my balls tighten.

"Mhmm." Everest hums on my dick so I wrap my hands around her head.

"Then take it." I say then I cum inside Everest's mouth.

I hold my slut's head in place while I fill up her mouth, then, once I finish cumming, I release her head and grab my phone.

"Show your slut my cum pretty girl." I say then Everest shows _ her cum filmed mouth as I take a picture. "Now swallow my good girl."

Like the good girl she is, Everest swallows all of my cum then she looks up at me and smiles.

"One more Everest." I say as I notice I'm pretty much already ready to bust again. "Can you make me cum one more time then I'll rail you?"

"Yes Daddy." Everest says with a teasing smile.

The beautiful woman continues smiling at me as she kisses the tip of my dick then she she strokes my dick.

Everest then takes one of my balls in her mouth as she speeds up her strokes.

"Fucking hell." I moan as I tangle my hands in Everest's locs. "Ooh that's nice."

Everest switches balls and continues to furiously strokes my dick.

Right before I bust, I pull Everest off my balls then I furiously stroke my dick until I bust all over Everest.

"Fuck." I moan as I coat my friends face in cum.

Once I cum on Everest's face, I grab my phone then take a picture of my cum covered slut.

"We'll send those to the group chat later." I say.

"Yay." Everest cheers as I see her submissive's trying to get any friction they can on their pussy's.

I chuckle as I help Everest onto her feet then I lead her over to her submissive.

"What are we doing Daddy?" Everest questions.

"I'm gonna fuck you in the lap of your slut." I say. "After that you're beautiful girlfriend is gonna make us both cum with her oh so talented mouth then you and I are gonna spend the rest of the night breeding her like she loves."

"Fuck yes." Everest and Sophia say then I bend Everest down onto the laps of our girls so that her tits are touching Sophia's legs and her head is in Sophia's lap

Once my friend is in position, I lean down and ghost my lips over her ear.

"Thank you for allowing me to fuck your ass." I say. "I promise I'll make sure to fuck you so good that you never forget tonight."

"I can't wait Daddy." Everest says with a very seductive smile.

"I can't wait to fill you up, mark your body, and hear you moan my name all night as you bounce on my dick."

"Well my ass is a bit lonely right now." Everest says.

"Well maybe we should remedy that." I say then I guide my dick inside the most beautiful woman to ever play softball.

"MMM." We both moan.

"Don't be slow." Everest says. "Just fucking Rail me Daddy."

"With fucking pleasure my anal slut." I say then I instantly fuck Everest as hard as she loves.

Once I reach the speed my friend loves, I grip onto her hips and listen to her moans as I rail her.

I listen to my slut moan, groan, whimper, and beg for me to fill her ass for a long time until I feel my balls tighten.

"Fuck Daddy." My slut moans.

"You like that?" I rhetorically ask as I pound into Everest. "You like getting fucked in our submissive's laps like the anal slut you are?"

Everest moans at my words then she puts her hands onto the arm of Sophia's chair.

I quickly grab Everest's hands and bring them back to her sides then I thread my left arm through the gap between my slut's arms and her back which locks her arms and forces her tits to pop out.

"Fuck." Everest moans as she throws her head back which allows me a perfect view of her tits.

"Say it." I whisper. "Tell Daddy what you are."

"I'm Daddy's Anal Slut." Everest moans as Sophia sucks on her girlfriend's tits.

Everest wasn't blessed in the titty department like I was.

But she was blessed in the dick department like I am.

"That you are Everest." I say then I adjust us so Sophia and Everest are face to face

"Fill me Daddy." Everest moans as Sophia licks her girlfriend's face. "Fill your anal slut."

"You mean like this?" I question then I stare into Everest's eyes as I fill her ass up with my cum.

"Just like that." Everest moans as I hear her cum land on her slut.

Everest and I ride out our highs together then, once we both finish cumming, I wrap an arms around my friend then I run my free hand though her locs.

"Such a good slut." I say.

Everest happily hums then she turns her head and kisses me.

"I'm here too ya know." Sophia says making Everest and I laugh and break our kiss.

"Sophia." I say as I position Everest on the bed so she's on her hands and knees. 

"Yes ma'am?" Sophia says.

"Come suck my cum out of your mistresses' ass." I say.

"Fuck yes." Sophia and Everest say then Sophia rushes over to us, spreads Everest's ass checks, and goes to town.

"MMMM." Everest moans then I move up the bed and lay in front of my best friend.

"Psst." I say.

"Yes?" Everest moans then I wiggle my dick in front of her face.

"Can you clean Daddy's dick off?" I ask.

"Ooh." Everest says then she sucks her anal juices off my dick.

"I think I got it all Miss Freya." Sophia says.

"Good girl." I say. "Come sit with me."

"Yes Daddy." Sophia says then she comes and lays with me and watches Everest suck my dick. "Ooh."

"You're Mommy really knows how to suck dick." I say then I tap Everests face causing her to stop. "Thank you pretty girl."

"Anytime." Everest says with a smile then I look at Sophia.

"You ready to be fucked by me and Mommy?" I question as Everest lays on me.

"You don't want me to suck your dicks?" Sophia questions.

"Later babygirl." I say. "I think you deserve to be filled with dick."

"Ooh yay." Sophia says with a smile.

"You wanna be filled Daddy and I's dicks?" Everest asks.

"Yes please." Sophia says.

"Whew." I say then Everest movies her girlfriend into position.

Sophia and I are now face to face while Everest is kneeling behind Sophia.

"Why hello." I say with a smile.

"Hi Daddy." Sophia says then she giggles.

"Hey beautiful." I say then I kiss my friend.

"That's really fucking hot." Everest says then I break Sophia and I's kiss.

"Hey slut?" I say.

"Yes Daddy?" Sophia asks.

"I know you don't like dicks in your ass so can you be a good girl and guide Mommy and I's dicks into your pussy?" I question.

"You're both gonna fill me up?" Sophia asks with a smile.

"Is that what you want baby?" Everest asks.

"Yes Mommy." Sophia says as she looks back at her girlfriend.

"You wanna be filled by our babies?" I ask.

"Fuck yes." Sophia says.

"You want me and Daddy to get you pregnant?" Everest asks

"So fucking bad Mommy." Sophia says.

Everest and I smirk then we guide our dicks into Sophia's pussy.

"Oh my fucking god." Sophia says then she leans down and rests her head on my right boob.

"You like being full of dick?" I question.

"Very much so Daddy." Sophia asks as Everest and I start fucking the beautiful winger.

"She looks so pretty being stuffed." Everest says as she takes a polaroid picture of her girlfriend being stuffed full of dick.

"You know Everest." I say. "I bet your slut would look absolutely beautiful filled with our cum."

"Oh I think so too." Everest says. "Think she deserves it though?"

"Please Mommy." Sophia begs. "I've been such a good girl."

"Oh alright." Everest says with a smile then the two of us match our thrust speeds and fuck Sophia in-sync. 

While the three of us fuck, I kiss my friends, lick, kiss, suck, and bite all over Sophia's titties, and I listen to the moans, groans, and other sounds that my friends and I make.

"Oh fuck." Sophia moans as she rests her head on my titties.

"You good babygirl?" Everest asks as she leans down onto Sophia while we continue to fuck the beautiful winger.

"So fucking good Mommy." Sophia says.

"You ready to be pregnant?" I question.

"Please." Sophia begs. "Please Breed your slut.

Everest and I look at each other and nod then I cup Sophia's face and kiss her.

"Before you get our cum I need you to be a good girl and kiss your Mommy." I say.

"I can do that." Sophia says then she leans back and kisses Sophia.

"That is so fucking sexy." I say then Sophia and Everest break their kiss as I feel my balls tighten.

"Please lemme cum." Sophia moans then Everest directs her slut to look at me.

"Sophia Olivia Payne." I say as I stare into my friends eyes.

Apparently Sophia loves being called Sophia Payne when she's being fucked.

"I need you to be a good slut and cum for Mommy and I." I say.

"I can Cum?" Sophia moans.

"Cum for us baby." Everest says. "Be a good fucking slut and cum."

"FUUUUUUUUUUCK." Sophia moans as Everest and I fill Sophia up with cum while the winger also orgasms.

"Good slut." I praise as Sophia rests her head on my titties.

"Such a good slut." Everest says as she rests on Sophia.

"Thank you for the cum." Sophia says with a dopey smile.

"You are so welcome baby." Everest says as I play with Sophia's hair. "You are so so welcome."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 2.3K 57
Jae Black is a 19-year-old football player on the Arsenal team as a striker. Jae is the quiet one on the team who kept to themselves but wasn't left...
47.6K 286 14
The Neverseen are defeated and the keeper gang, including Marella, Stina and Wylie, go for a sleepover. Little do they know how much drama awaits th...
198K 5K 45
Y/N Mewis, soccer prodigy and younger sister of Kristie and Sam Mewis. What happens when a scout comes to one of her high school games?
95.4K 4K 29
World Class... Queen-La Reina... Perfection... She has to be perfect. If she's not perfect, she's not performing. If she's not performing, she's b...