โ˜† ๐’๐”๐‘๐‘๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’.

By Astrosts

( ๐Ÿ—ก๏ธ ) ๐’๐”๐‘๐‘๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’, ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐™จ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ. โ€• โ› ๐€๐–, ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐’๐€๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐”... More

SURREPTITIOUS
RULES & EXTRA.
FORMS.

OUR OCS.

162 9 48
By Astrosts

LIGHT MODE, COCHIN FONT.

SURREPTITIOUS
kept secret, especially because it would not be approved of.

LONDON, END OF THE NINETEENTH CENTURY.

OF THE REDFIELD MINOR UNIT.

𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐃 ─ The Melancholic Marquess, With each passing day, our lives get lonely and lonelier.

── ˙🩸 ̟ AGE FIFTHTEEN, she/her ;; omnisexual.
— Redfield Minor Unit's leader — the mastermind of it all — is nothing short of a prideful yet ill spoiled brat. Always seeking attention, 𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 has been recognized for her extremely confident personality. But even so, it seems like 𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 just cannot handle pressure, causing her to act like a crybaby alone.

MORE about her here.

𝐒𝐕𝐄𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐕 ─ The Enigmatic Servant, My rodnaya, please do rest; allow me to handle this.

── ˙🩸 ̟ AGE SIXTEEN, he/him ;; pansexual.
— A severe alcoholic, who still manages to preform his duties as 𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀'𝐒 butler/caregiver quite perfectly. Known for being rather aloof and jealous, only a few select speak to 𝐒𝐕𝐄𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀. He's extremely apathetic and rather assertive; always wanting at least a small feeling of control over those around him. But even so, 𝐒𝐕𝐄𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀 is always calm; no matter the situation.

MORE about him here.

𝐅𝐀𝐘𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐗𝐋𝐄𝐘 ─ The Two-Faced Fox, Your lies are like love to me.

── ˙🩸 ̟ AGE SEVENTEEN, she/her ;; bisexual.
— The most outgoing and cheerful person there is in the Redfield Minor Unit, known to have been appointed as a 'therapist' for her extremely good talents at comforting. Although she's nice and teasing to her friends, 𝐅𝐀𝐘𝐑𝐄 tends to show more of a distressing side with her favorite person.

MORE about her here.

𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐁𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍  ─ The Sweet Sentinel, ❝ TBA.

── ˙🩸 ̟ AGE SEVENTEEN, she/her ;; cupiosexual..
— — A sweet young woman, with a gentle soul. But even so, 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐄𝐁𝐄 is known for her constant fatigue and exhaustion. It seems like no matter how cheerful she seems to act, the young girl often leads a cheerful personality; afraid to worry those around her. However, 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐄𝐁𝐄 seems to be the beacon of light in everyone's darkest hours, never willing to give up.

MORE about her here.

OF THE MIDNIGHT MAFIOSOS PARTY.

𝐍𝐈𝐊𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐈 𝐊𝐔𝐙𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐒𝐎𝐕 ─ London's Grim Reaper, Heh, a game of cat n' mouse we're all playin'..

── ˙🩸 ̟ AGE SIXTEEN, he/him ;; polysexual.
— The most dangerous individual there is in the Midnight Mafiosos Party, known for his sadistic smile and manipulative personality. 𝐍𝐈𝐊𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐈 could be considered as blood, and money (power too), hungry; being dubbed as 'London's Grim Reaper' by his colleagues and fearful citizens. This sole boy is the reason as to why London is on-edge, causing 𝐍𝐈𝐊𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐈 a great amount of superiority complex.

MORE about him here.

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐘 ─ Owner Of The Dark Flames Bar, ❝Everything comes with the right price, am I right?

── ˙🩸 ̟ AGE SEVENTEEN, he/him ;; straight.
— An extremely cunning and selfish liar, who doesn't seem to be happy with anything; nor know how to be polite. Known for keeping everything business related, 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐊𝐄 is a man of many faces — but his most outstanding one is that of a teasing an and dangerous man.. Not to mention how easily 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐊𝐄 will attempt to gaslight and manipulate you.

MORE about him here.

𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐘 ─ Fanatic Brat, ❝Don't look at me with pity! My life is great, don't you see?!

── ˙🩸 ̟ AGE FIFTHTEEN, he/they ;; demisexual.
— An incredibly ill-mannered and impolite boy, who just seeks attention. Known for being 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐘'𝐒 younger sibling, 𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎 has been known to be nothing but an attention seeker who seems to believe that the crueler they are, the more attention they'll receive. But do not let him fool you, for 𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎 is nothing short of a crybaby.

MORE about him here.

𝐄𝐃𝐌𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐓𝐎𝐍The Devil's Disciple, Obedience isn't a standard? Shut your mouth.

──★ ˙🩸 ̟ AGE SEVENTEEN, he/him ;; pansexual.
— An incredibly sadistic man, who only seems to seek for pleasure within the darkest corners in society; 𝐄𝐃𝐌𝐔𝐍𝐃, just like 𝐍𝐈𝐊𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐈, see their attempts to catch the MMP as a game of cat and mouse.  Other than that, not much is known about the man.. whose shrouded in utter and complete darkness and complexity. He's a mysterious man, who lives for the thrill of pain.

MORE about him here.

── ˙🩸 ̟ Trigger warnings: blood, manipulation, gore, abuse, SH, and all sorts mature content INCLUDING possible sexual content !!
── Tag +5 ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 3.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
425K 29K 43
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
382K 23.2K 82
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
335K 12.3K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...