š“‘š“®š“Ŗš“¾š“½š“²š“Æš“¾š“µ š“¢š“½š“»š“Ŗš“·...

By k_kae-

ā š™¾š™· š™¼ššˆ...š™°ššš™“š™½'ššƒ ššˆš™¾šš„ š™° šš‚š™øš™¶š™·ššƒ š™µš™¾šš šš‚š™¾ššš™“ š™“ššˆš™“šš‚? āž -Ė‹Ėāœ„ā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆ We all have things that gi... More

Ā·Ėš ą¼˜ ā”ˆā–¹ š“—š“”š“š““š“’š“š“š“žš“š“¢
āž· š—›š—®š—½š—½š˜† š—•š—¶š—暝˜š—µš—±š—®š˜† š—Ÿš—¶š—»š—ø!! :: š– Ģš—‡š—€š–¾š—„š–ŗ
Ā·Ėš ą¼˜ ā”ˆā–¹ š“¢š“’š“”š“š“š“”š“˜š“žš“¢
Ā·Ėš ą¼˜ ā”ˆā–¹ š“žš“š“”š“¢š“—š“žš“£š“¢
āž· š—£š—暝—¼š—·š—²š—°š˜ š—Øš˜€ :: š–²š—„š–¾š—‡š–½š—’š—š—
Ā·Ėš ą¼˜ ā”ˆā–¹ š“”š“§š“£š“”š“š“¢

āž· š—™š˜‚š—暝—暝˜† š—¦š˜‚š—暝—½š—暝—¶š˜€š—²š˜€ :: š–²š—„š–¾š—‡š–½š—’š—š—

38 3 50
By k_kae-

🅃🅁🄸🄶🄶🄴🅁
&
🄲🄾🄽🅃🄴🄽🅃 🅆🄰🅁🄽🄸🄽🄶

cuteness ,, older!au,, established relationship ,, tooth-rotting fluff ,, two sillies in love ,, 'dirty' comments/humor ,, floof ,, possible house husband sken (??) ,, angst if you squint ,, high school sweethearts ,, 2/y age gap ,, crude humor ,, did I mention fluff?

‧₊˚✧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✧˚₊‧

‧₊˚✧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✧˚₊‧

❛ 𝑺𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒂𝒏 𝒖𝒑𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍... ❜

˚➶ 。˚┊ 𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚢𝚝𝚑 '𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢' 𝚓𝚞𝚗𝚘 ┊.
s!her • sunny • softhearted • gentle • wifey • twenty-one • good-girl • shy • panromantic greysexual

‧₊˚✧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✧˚₊‧

‧₊˚✧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✧˚₊‧

❛ ...𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒎 𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒈𝒖𝒚. ❜

˚➶ 。˚┊ 𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚟𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚛 ┊.
h!him • brooding • flirty • unpredictable • ex bad-boybbg • twenty-three • a work of art • hubby(??) • bisexual

‧₊˚✧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✧˚₊‧

┈┈┈┈✧┈┈┈┈

          It was a (surprise) rainy evening, and when it surprise rains, everything gets wet. Everything includes people as well, especially when it comes to not having an umbrella or a warm significant other to cuddle up with.

That seemed to be the case when MEREDYTH JUNO stepped out of work with rain immediately flattening her curly, fluffy locks. Usually, sunshine and rain aren't seen very often together, but lucky today, Sunny was willing to make rainbows happen. Well, more like out of the situation, as the rain seemed to pour down harder for her.

That's okay, she loved walking in the rain anyway.

So, with a smile that was told could shoo away any stormy clouds—even though situations weren't proving true—Meredyth ventured on home, her feet coming in contact with every puddle that resided on the sidewalks around her. She was thinking about how the remainder of her day would be spent when the tiniest noise from a nearby alleyway made her stop. It was a wonder she could hear such a faint sound over the pounding rain, but if it was what she thought it was...there was no way she was abandoning it in the storm.

.·:*¨༺ ~ ༻¨*:·.

          "Phew!" A sigh of relief escaped and the sound of the front door closing and shoes dropping, a.k.a. being kicked off. "It's okay, we're home now, everything is safe," Meredyth mumbled, seemingly to herself or her chest as she stood uncomfortable with her layered, soaked clothing stuck to her skin. She had a dark brown zip-up hoodie—that she most likely stole from her boyfriend—with black leggings.

    Speaking of her boyfriend, she perked her head up to look up the stairs, as she heard footsteps getting louder as they got closer. Soon, a head popped into view, with an amused expression and smile plastered on his lips. "Good evening, my soaking wet Dyth-Bear," SKENDER VLADEMAR mused, as Mere looked at him with a playful, 'really' look, as he descended the stairs with a towel folded over his left arm. He looked like a waiter about to serve her dinner like that...or serve her something else.

    "Hello to you too," She smiled softly, a tired smile, clear as day when he had cupped her cheek, leaning into his hand, "I missed you." She pried her eyes open to look at him, and she saw a warm smile from her high school sweetheart, and him putting the towel over her head to help dry her hair. "Me too," He replied, leaning together for a gentle kiss, before pulling away.

"Who told you to bring an umbrella to work today?" He asked, as he semi-gently started drying Meredyth's hair for her. All Mere did was point at her boyfriend. "Who?" He asked cheekily, while pausing what he was doing, causing her to roll her eyes playfully, "You, Skenny. You told me." That answer seemed worthy in his book, giving a satisfied hum before taking it away to set the towel around his neck, reaching out again...but stopping in his tracks.

    Now, anyone who knew Skender well enough could take him pausing like he did to take in his girl fully; check her out. Mostly with him staring at her chest, but he didn't have that signature 'up to no good' look or his smirk. No, he looked amused, maybe a cross between puzzled and curious. Something was different about his sunshine girlfriend. And in true Skender fashion, he didn't think twice about his response, it just...came out.

    "Did you get a boob job?"

    "...A .. what?"

    A couple of beats of silence fell over the couple, a soft gurgling noise (?) coming from what seemed to be Meredyth. This made him slowly look up at her, "If you got one, I don't care. I'm just curious about where the hell you got the money for it," He mused, tilting his head while staring at her boobs again, "You should get your money back, it makes you look like you have a third boob-" Stifling a chuckle, immediately covering his mouth.

    Meredyth was not happy. She shoved her hands onto her hips, face bright red with embarrassment, and slight anger. "No, I didn't." This made him freeze for a second, giving an oddly serious look as he looked into her eyes.

    "...Really?" He mustered out, now putting his hands on his hips. "Your tits weren't always like this, Mere. Not that I minded! I just know what I know." A smirk started to slip before Meredyth swatted his chest harshly, her face turning redder than before and angrier. "I didn't get a boob job, Skender." She said through gritted teeth.

Another beat of silence, before Sken POKED her breast. Although, before she could react, her 'third boob' meowed. Which caused Sken to jump back a bit, almost falling against the steps, starting at his girlfriend. Curiosity took over, as he went in for another poke, only to hear another meow. "Okay, shit just got weird. Why are your tits meowing," Meredyth started to cower a bit, nervous about her boyfriend's reaction to this topic, which caused his expression to turn gentle, a bit worried even? "...Did you really—"

"—Drop the boob job thing, please," She interrupted, hiding her face in her hair. Why did she feel like crying? She thought she was doing the right thing, and even if she feels as though Skender might break up with her over this, (not happening-) she has no regrets. Once her stomach felt like it was going to jump out her throat, she decided to rip the bandaid. Combing her hair back with a forced exhale, Meredyth unzipped her jacket, revealing a very small multicolored kitten clinging onto her chest, meowing another spooked meowing as she shimmied the soaked jacket off of her shoulders, her hands immediately holding the kitty to keep it warm. The kitten looked at least 9 weeks, but still a baby.

"Before you say anything, I'm sorry. I was walking home from work when I heard this little guy crying in an alleyway. He was scared out of his mind behind a trash can with no good or water, no color, no humans, no family, no nothing. Soaking wet and alone, I couldn't just leave him there!! So I brought him here! Poor little thing, it latched to me for dear life Sken, I was just trying to help it—" When did tears start flowing down her face? She held the sweet feline closer to her. She opened her mouth to continue her rant, but she heard something that silenced her;

"Hey, hey, hey, shh...it's okay, baby," Her boyfriend shushed, kissing her forehead before running his fingers through her now damp hair. Thank god he was blessed with the ability to comfort, but that could only go so far, especially with him not sure how to help her in this situation. Him getting wet too wasn't a big deal to him now. His empathetic girlfriend brought home a stray kitten to shelter it from the rain, and she thought he was going to be mad. I know he doesn't look like a pet guy...but she needed to have more faith in him.

"You're dripping all over the place, Mere. Go get a shower, and I'll take peewee off your hands," There wasn't an ounce of anger or annoyance in his voice, maybe a bit surprised, but you couldn't blame him. That made Meredyth surprised. Skender just extended a finger to the kitty so it could smell him. It took a second, but once the kitten took the greeting, it was almost like he could sense all that sweet, sweet body heat radiating off the male. So, once the cat swapped chests, Merey wiped her tears, reaching up to kiss her boyfriend's cheek—which he just patted her butt to move her along—she scurried to the bathroom to leave the fewest escapee droplets alone on the floor, so take a nice warm shower.

.·:*¨༺ ~ ༻¨*:·.

          Skender had rigged up an honestly genius setup for the kitten. He grabbed their big heating pad, plugged it in, put it on the lowest setting, and set it down on the couch with his shirt over it. Then, he put the kitty on the heated nest and was currently purring and kneading nonstop, getting all warmed up. Sken was sitting on the floor in front of the couch, gently rubbing the kitten's chin with his finger.

"You're just a cute little guy, aren't you?" The kitten was purring up a storm, which made him shake his head slightly. "You're just like her, obsessed with my shirts...and me. What can I say, I'm irresistible,"

He continued to talk to the creature his girlfriend of 6 years brought home. It stuck to him, about how upset she got about bringing this little guy home, he wouldn't have cared; it didn't bother him. Skender Vlademar didn't appear as the "pet-loving" type, but he was. It was just something about himself no one gave him the time to learn. Like a lot of things. But a certain ginger is trying her best.

    "I never would have taken my Skenny-Bear as a pet guy, especially a cat one," Meredyth broke the 'guy convo' her boyfriend and the kitten we're having. Skender was going to say something, but he decided not to. Just reaching his hand up for his girl to grab, "Yeah. I was just waiting for you to eventually bring a little guy or gal." He then pulled her into his lap, which caused a startled reaction into a giggle. She falls sideways, almost in a position to be cradled.

She was just in the position where she could lay her head on his bare shoulder, reaching her hand out to let the kitten smell her. "You smell nice." He hummed, kissing the top of her damp, freshly showered head. "Thank you," Sunny reached up to peck his neck, "You did a nice job rigging up this heated nest. He seems happy." She smiled softly, which caused her boyfriend to squeeze her hand.

"...So, I take that you aren't mad?"

"...About?"

"Me just coming home with the little guy." She sighed, scratching him behind the ear, him mewling and purring away.

"Why would I be mad?" Skender questioned, looking at Meredyth, "It's not like either of us is allergic or anything. Plus...you're heart was in the right place, I can't be angry at that."

That just made Mere look up at Sken. "You aren't going to tease me? Mess with me, take this opportunity?" Which made the male roll his eyes. "Don't push it, I'm trying to hold my tongue." He ruffled her hair as she stuck her tongue out at him, "You gotta big heart. I've always admired that." She started tearing up, hugging him tightly, which of course he returned. "Plus, I've already grown to like the little dude."

"Softie~"

"Shaddup-"

"Hey-!"

    She was cut off by a quick kiss on the lips, well, Skender smashing their lips together, but it shut her up. It would've lasted longer, if the kitten hadn't yelled at them for attention, trying to get in on the luvins. Sken reached out to pick him up, to let Merey hold him.

    "What are we naming him?" Sken asked, running his fingers through his girlfriend's hair. That made Meredyth look up at him with hopeful eyes. "We can keep him??" Her smile widened, and if this interaction hadn't made up his mind, it would've over that damn smile. "Duh, Dyth-Bear." He gently flicked her between the brows, which just caused her to dramatically gasp.

Man did she love this guy...

We are not naming him Pierre, Sken.

Why not?? I like it.

That means his nickname is going to be PP!

The more reason to name him it.

Be serious-

I am!

...I guess we can call him Errre or Eri.

And peewee.

Phft- fine.

Yeah?

I like Pierre.

Shall we kiss on it?

...We shall.

┈┈┈┈✧┈┈┈┈

‧₊˚✧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✧˚₊‧

𝐾𝐴𝐸'𝑆 𝑁𝑂𝑇𝐸𝑆

I hope you enjoyed it!!! Honestly, it's just canon at this point for Sunny to bring home injured and/or abandoned creatures and sneak them home. She works at an animal sanctuary, c'mon!

Also, dyst0pian-wh0re, I was honestly skeptical if Sken would be the type to welcome the little creatures with open arms or have a problem with it. I'm loving him with a soft spot for animals, and so does Merey. So cute <33

Also...I didn't intend for this to be as long as it turned out to be. I didn't realize this was oneshot level, but I have to remember, this wasn't x reader where I do multiple characters. At this point, I understand if this is confusing, I'm just trying to have fun. And...for the writing piece...it's in order of me writing them, not publishing. Like, I was working on a Skendyth oneshot before (which I'm still working on), so that was first. Then I got inspo for this and hopped over. Hopefully, that makes sense-😭

So, I hope anyone who read this enjoyed it!! And a special hi to Ash <3

#catdadsken
#skendythworlddomination
#twosillies

W̳O̳R̳D̳ C̳O̳U̳N̳T̳

2012

S̳T̳A̳R̳T̳

9 • 1 • 2023

F̳I̳N̳I̳S̳H̳E̳D̳

9 • 5 • 2023

W̳R̳I̳T̳I̳N̳G̳ P̳I̳E̳C̳E̳

#1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 427 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
250K 1.4K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
404K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
15.5K 68 10
Smut as in content +18 so be aware.