The Lost Hunter 2 ⚜ Bleeding...

By Lilithishere24

The Lost Hunter Series ⚜ First book: Sophomore Year Second Book: Bleeding Hunter Third Book: Vampire Bloodlin... More

Cast
Chapter 25 ⚜ Anchors
Chapter 26 ⚜ More Than Bad Moon
Chapter 27 ⚜ Illuminated
Chapter 28 ⚜ De Void
Chapter 29 ⚜ The Divine Move
Chapter 30 ⚜ The Strange
Chapter 31 ⚜ Scotland Demon
Chapter 32 ⚜ The Dark Moon
Chapter 33 ⚜ Derek!
Chapter 34 ⚜ New Student
Chapter 35 ⚜ Salvatores
Chapter 37 ⚜ Haunted
Chapter 38 ⚜ The Benefactor
Chapter 39 ⚜ Rick
Chapter 40 ⚜ Fool Me Once
Chapter 41 ⚜ Orphaned
Chapter 42 ⚜ Miss Mystic Falls
Chapter 43 ⚜ Founder's Day
Chapter 44 ⚜ The Return
Chapter 45 ⚜ Memory Lane
Chapter 46 ⚜ Plan B
Chapter 47 ⚜ Rose
Chapter 48 ⚜ Winchester Home
Chapter 49 ⚜ The Distance
Chapter 50 ⚜ Faith
Chapter 51 ⚜ The Dinner Party
Other Stories

Chapter 36 ⚜ Freaking Halloween

10 6 0
By Lilithishere24

I'm sitting on the sofa holding my biology book, Bobby is watching TV.

Logan on TV: This is Logan Fell coming to you live from the streets of Mystic Falls with breaking news of another deadly animal attack. The wild animal terrorizing the citizens of Mystic Falls has claimed another victim, local high school student Elena Gilbert. Police are certain that forensic evidence will confirm that this is the same animal responsible for recent attacks.

Sheriff Forbes on TV: I can confirm that a 12-foot puma mountain lion attacked a hunter and was subsequently shot and killed. The hunter is in stable condition.

Bobby looks at me "I didn't think it was an animal attack, Are sure that isn't related to Scott's pack?"

"Yeah, Dad. We have another problem so we are busy" I mutter under my breath "The real animal is still out there, I'm sure it's a vampire attack"

Logan on TV: To repeat, the animal terrorizing Mystic Falls has been caught.

"Lydia, you still with me"

"Sorry, what you were talking about"

"How about tomorrow night at the Founder's Party? Who will go with you?"

"My dead boyfriend"

"Stop joking"

"I'm not dating anyone, dad"

"Lydia, I know you. You have a lot of friends"

"Elena with Stefan. Caroline and Stefan's brother Damon. Scott with Kira. Stiles and Malia, me and ghost. Bonnie with grams"

"Will, I will be very happy to take my annoyed daughter"

I smile "Okay"

⚜ The Lost Hunter ⚜

In Lockwood's mansion, The Founder's Party. I get in arm in arm with Dad, Bobby tries to cheer me up "Smile girl"

I smile "Dad, you look gorgeous in the suit, We should find you a girl then"

"Idijt"

I wink at him looking at Liz "Mama"

"Shut it"

Carol Lockwood came to us "Welcome Robert" she turns to me "Lydia! You look stunning"

I smile "Thank you, Auntie"

"Oh, well, come on in."

Bobby stops "I will get a drink" 

"I will go to mom" I head to Liz.

Liz hugs me "Lydia, Where's Bobby?"

"Dinking" 

Caroline approaches us "Really, you couldn't even change out of the badge for this?"

Liz smiles "I'm working, honey."

I to Caroline "Hey ass"

Liz glares at me "Language" she turns to Caroline "Who's the date you just tried to sneak past me?"

Caroline sighs "Just some guy."

"He's a little old for you, don't you think?"

I give Caroline a look "Tell her, mom"

Caroline says "Oh, 'cause otherwise you'd approve. Yeah, I doubt that."

I look around Elena and Stefan arrive

Liz asks "Where's your dad?"

I share a look with Caroline "Uncle in Memphis"

Liz says "Good"

Caroline corrects me "With Steven"

Liz widens her eyes nodding. 

Stefan kisses Elena on the cheek. Damon watches them looking slightly jealous. I watching them too, Stiles came with his father and Malia, and Scott approaches me wearing a suit.

I smile "Oh, look at you. Where's Kira?"

Scott says "She couldn't come" He looks around "Who's your Date?"

"Bobby"

"Eww" He with a disgusted look laughing

I hit his shoulder, laughing "Stop!"

"I just saw you sad"

"I can't move on"

Scott opens the door "Aiden in peace you have to move on, Lydia" 

"I'm trying" I saw the first registry "Look, Scott"

Scott is reading the first registry "The founding families in Mystic Falls welcome you to the inaugural founder's council celebration."

"Wow, look, it's the original guest registry. Look at all these familiar names—Sheriff William Forbes, Richard Singer, Mayor Benjamin Lockwood. Is that Damon Salvatore? And, Stefan Salvatore?"

"I swear to god, something is wrong with Stefan"

"He isn't a werewolf, you tried and nothing happened"

"I have to find out"

⚜ The Lost Hunter ⚜

In the hall, Bobby with the sheriff and Liz. Stefan, Elena, Damon, and Caroline standing together "Dance with me" Scott gives me his hand.

I take his hand and Start to dance "So, Did you convince to Kira that you have a crush on her?"

"That's weird you know it's been four months since Allison's death and I feel something,"

"I know but you're human and you said you have to move on" 

Stefan takes Elena out to the dance floor. Scott turns his gaze to him while I rest my head on his shoulder.

⚜ The Lost Hunter ⚜

I get in the powder room. Caroline is there doing her makeup, I look at her "Hey"

"Hey. So how are things with Scott?"

I roll my eye taking out my lipstick "Did you run away from your partner?"

"Really? Well, my radar must be off, 'cause I was getting all sorts of other vibes..."

I look at Caroline's neck and see something "What is that?"

"Hmm?" I try to lift her scarf up "Don't!" 

"Don't" I confused lifting Caroline's scarf up and seeing a bad bite mark "Oh god, Caroline, what happened"

Caroline gets away "Nothing, okay?!"

"That is nothing! Did somebody hurt you?"

"No, okay, nothing. It just...Mom would kill me"

"Mom, are you so stupid, that's Damon right?" I pull down her shawl and see another bite mark on her back "Did Damon hurt you?"

"No! Of course not! Just leave me alone. Okay, Lydia?!"

I walk outside and see Damon. I push him "There is something seriously wrong with you. You stay away from Caroline or I will go straight to mom. You got it? Stay away from her" I shouted

Stefan approaches us "What's wrong?"

"Deal with your brother, My sister isn't blood bag to him, she is human not puppet"

"Okay, Okay"

⚜ The Lost Hunter ⚜

Caroline wakes up on the lawn. She grabs the crystal on the lawn. I see her and walk over to her "Caroline? There you are. I've been looking everywhere for you. Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine."

I look at her "Caroline, what happened?"

"I'm fine"

"No. You're shaking. Caroline—What—"

"I'm fine!"

"Caroline, come here, come here" 

Caroline starts to cry and I hug her.

⚜ The Lost Hunter ⚜

The next day, Caroline is in her bedroom with me and Bonnie "I remember the party. Damon came up behind me, and he was kissing my neck or biting my neck. I passed out. It's like there's holes in my memory lately. It's just weird. Maybe I let him bite me"

I ask "Why would you do that?"

"Can we just not talk about it, ok? Don't want to talk about Damon. I don't want to talk about any of it. Just want to go back to normal" I nod, and she looks at Bonnie "What are you doing with that candle?"

Bonnie shakes her head "Um...nothing" Bonnie sees the crystal "What's this?"

Caroline says "Damon gave it to me. Or he was going to give it to me. All I know is, it's mine now."

Bonnie holds it "It's ugly"

Caroline says "Well, get your grubby hands off it"

I shake my head "You're not gonna change"

⚜ The Lost Hunter ⚜

In high school, Sexy Suds Car Wash, I, Kira, Malia, and Elena with Caroline give us rules for the hundred time, Caroline tells us the rules "No friend discounts. No freebies. No pay ya laters. We are not running a charity here. No, we are not"

Elena and I say "No we are not"

Malia says "Caroline, I get it, I swear" 

I and Kira laughs

Kira pulls Malia to the car "Come, Malia"

Stefan arrives "Hi"

Elena says "Hey!"

Caroline says "The event is called sexy suds, you know"

Stefan asks "Did we just get scolded?"

I sigh "And judged, yeah"

Stefan says "Wow"

Elena says "I'm sorry, but I guess you're going to have to take that off"

Stefan says "I think you have to go first"

"Ok" Elena pulls off her shirt but has trouble getting it off. Stefan helps her "Ok, um--sorry, So not sexy. Ugh"

Stefan says "I disagree"

They kiss, I and Caroline share a look. 

I head to the car "I will cry in the corner" As Stefan and Elena laugh at my comment. I sit under the tree watching Stiles and Malia. Kira with Scott having fun, I cough blood again. 

Stefan sits next to me "How are you doing here?"

"Great" sigh "Where have you been?" 

"I was dealing with Damon"

"For four days? what did you do?"

"I lock him up, don't worry, Caroline will be safe"

"That's great"

"You don't have boyfriend?"

"You have one for me" I laugh "I had one but dead between my arms, I lost him next day Elena's parents dead"

"You're the reason that Elena is alive"

"And How is that?"

"I heard your screaming that day, I saved her"

"you told her?"

"No, I can't" He smiles "You're Banshee like Lucinda" 

"She was too?"

"One of her abilities"

Bonnie With her powers, Bonnie starts a fire, and Tiki's car burns. I and Stefan hurry to Bonnie, Stefan "Bonnie! Bonnie!"

"Bonnie! Hey!"

Bonnie looks at us "What just happened?"

Stefan says "You were in some kind of a trance"

Bonnie "Did I do this?"

I look at the car "I think so, yeah."

Bonnie to us "Nobody else saw, did they? Don't tell anybody. Please" I and Stefan shared a look and nod

⚜ The Lost Hunter ⚜

In Caroline's room, I sit on the bed with Caroline, playing with my phone, while she was sitting lost in thought, Liz gets in the room "Caroline, I didn't see you at the car wash"

Caroline says "Left early"

Liz sits on the bed with us "Honey, are you ok? Anything you want to talk about? Is it a boy thing?"

"Mom, if I want to talk boys, I'll call Dad. At least he's successfully dating one"

I throw at her the pillow as the three of us laugh, Liz looks at me with curious "Don't look at me"

Liz says "There is a new one"

I say "No, I have very good experience with Boys. Sam runaway from his family, Jackson travel, and Aiden dead"

"Everything gonna changed, remember that" Liz with a little voice "Parrish asked about you today"

Caroline giving us her attention "Who is Parrish?" 

"It's one of the deputies in the station, he is young and handsome"

I warn her "Mom!" 

⚜ The Lost Hunter ⚜

In High school, Today is Halloween. Elena and Jeremy arrive. Jeremy scares some kids. Elena smacks him. Caroline and Bonnie with Tyler

Vicki is walking through the halls. Stefan grabs her and pulls her into a classroom. While I entered the school alone looking around wearing my Halloween outfit as Morticia in the Addams family and black weg

Elena is looking for Jeremy. She finds Stefan and Vicki. Jeremy is walking around. Vicki grabs him and pulls him into her. 

I sit with Kira who wearing like Red Riding hood "Where is everyone?"

Kira looks at her watch "They must be here"I look to my left, Damon is talking to Bonnie "What is going on with Bonnie?"

"I don't know but Damon is annoying Bonnie"

Damon notices the crystal.

"His hand burn" 

"Yeah"

Damon grabs at the crystal and it burns his hand. Bonnie runs. Elena is still searching for Jeremy. Vicki and Jeremy go out the back entrance and continue kissing.

Stefan is trying to pick up on Vicki. 

Damon came to my table "Hi, black hair suits you"

I ask "What do you want?"

"Come with me" He said with a threatening voice

I look at Kira "Excuse me, honey" We walk farther "What do you want?" 

Damon says "You're Banshee then"

I felt someone going to die, I widen my eyes "Someone going to die, Damon"

"I was only asking a question" He shakes his "Never mind, Who then?"

I take a deep breath "Vicki"

⚜ The Lost Hunter ⚜

Narrator POV

Meanwhile, Elena runs out of the back entrance. She sees Vicki attacking Jeremy and runs over to them.

Elena hits her with a wooden plank. Vicki grabs her and throws her into a pile of garbage nearby. Stefan grabs Vicki and holds her against the bus.

Vicki disappears. Elena grabs Jeremy and runs. Stefan continues searching for Vicki. Vicki pushes Jeremy out of the way and grabs Elena. She bites Elena. Stefan stabs Vicki with a wooden stake. Vicki dies.

⚜ The Lost Hunter ⚜

Lydia POV

Meanwhile, Damon and I still out searching for them, I stop "Damon, she is dead, she is dead" I look at him "Vicki dead"

Stefan calls Damon and he answers "What?" Damon looks at me with a weird look "Vicki dead"

I start to cry "No!"

⚜ The Lost Hunter ⚜

Damon and I arrive. Elena is crying next to Vicki's body, I approach the body. Damon looks at Elena "You should go. I got this"

I hold her hand and shout angrily at Damon "You turned her into Vampire??!"

Elena to Damon crying "You did this. This is your fault"

Damon "You confuse me for someone with remorse" Elena tries to hit Damon but he grabs her hand and stops her "None of this matters to me. None of it"

"People die around you. How could it not matter? It matters, and you know it" Elena hitting him.

Damon gives her a look "You need to leave. Your wounds are bleeding and you need to leave" Elena leaves.

I look at him "How could you?"

"It does not matter, now" I wiping my tears "You have the same regret look"

"Deal with the body, Matt didn't deserve this" I leave.

I head out of the school, get in my car and take off the wig and cry with a scream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 5.6K 52
When Elena's Twin enters the picture, Mystic Falls has a different take on our adventure. Eliza is strong, caring, sarcastic and loving, the rock in...
982K 18.2K 25
In a small town called mystic falls Nina Gilbert , her twin brother Jeremy and her older sister Elena are grieving over the loss of their parents. No...
319K 6.9K 32
My name is Ariel Forbes and this is going to be the story of my crazy messed up life. My adopted sister is a vampire, Katherine is a b**** but she's...
101K 2K 59
Meet Serena Salvatore. A 162 year old vampire and the only Salvatore born to a Bennett Witch. After 50 years away, she decides to come back to Mystic...