RWBY: Grimm Slayer (Vol.5) (M...

By ZANE_555

Here is the fifth volume of this fanfiction I'm doing. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic I'm doi... More

Author's Notes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 19

197 6 1
By ZANE_555

(Yang and Neo)

Bumblebee's wheels skid through the dirt, narrowly being missed by a sweeping spearhead tied to a chain. While Yang is driving to escape the small fleet of bandit vehicles, Neo position her umbrella to deflect incoming blades and bullets in front of Y/N and Y/N follow this up by using Crimson and Violet to take down their attackers. This results in a couple of bandits' motorcycles drift out of control as Y/N shot their tires, making them and their bikes fall to the ground.

Y/N #4: "Ready to call it quits! You guys don't want to be the fourth bandit tribe we taken do-"

Suddenly, the same spearhead sweeps towards them again and Neo and Y/N narrowly dodges it as Y/N parries it. Neo was leaning back ludicrously far and almost falling off the bike until Y/N manage to quickly grab her arm and pulls her back up. Once the spearhead tries to hit them again, Yang growls as she manages to grab it with one hand and yanks the bandit off the flatbed truck he's riding on.

Yang: "You guys should learn to take a hint already!" 

The chase continues as Y/N and Neo continues to be chased by the bandits, all armed with shotguns, pistols, spears, and kusarigamas as they ride on several motorcycles and a few flatbed trucks. 

[These are kusarigamas, if you are wondering.]

During this, Bumblebee's wheels bump into a series of stone grooves and half buried bricks in the dirt. Yang groans about the uneven road while dodging incoming fire. Neo leans back so far, she's practically face to face with Yang, and they share a look. Rolling her eyes, Yang stares at Neo and Y/N, who is preoccupied with firing back at the bandits.

Yang: "You and Y/N started this fight."

Neo scowls knowingly with Y/N glancing over to them as Yang continues.

Yang: "We can talk about this later after you two get these guys off our backs."

Neo just look at her in confusion before Yang quickly turn to the road and steer her bike to the side just as a kusarigama sails past them right to where their necks would have been. Yang then looks back at Neo.

Yang: "I'm the one driving the bike here!"

Silently groaning, Neo nods as she turns to Y/N, who is still focus on shooting down the bandits' vehicles as she taps on his shoulder, making him glance over to her.

Y/N #4: "I heard her and she's right. We started this and now we're going to end it."

With a small smile, Neo nods as they ready for the nearest bandit vehicle to approach them, while blocking and deflecting incoming fire and blades. While Y/N use Crimson and Violet to try and shoot the vehicles down and deflect blades flying towards them, Neo practically dance around Bumblebee, fending off the bandits that manage to get close to them, blocking their attacks. If their attack does hit her, she uses her semblance to shatter into glass and appear again on Bumblebee. Sensing her semblance being activated, Y/N manage to mimic, eyes turning crimson red. He sees the motorcycle-riding bandits readying to shoot him with their shotguns before glancing over to Neo.

Y/N #4: "Neo, open up your umbrella!"

Neo nod to this as she opens it up. As the bandits shoot Y/N, he shatters into glass and only hit Neo's umbrella, practically blocking them. This confuse and surprise the bandits as they then see Y/N appearing again on Bumblebee. What they didn't realize was that the shattered sharp glass Y/N left after disappearing were right in front of them. The moment the glass made contact with their bikes, their tires popped, causing the few bikes to skid out of the road along with them. 

Y/N #4: "Thanks for that, Neo."

Neo: "No problem."

The two look to see Yang driving straight towards a very tilted tree as incoming fire continues. 

Yang: "Deal with those flatbed trucks!"

Y/N and Neo share a quick look before nodding, giving each other their smiles. The moment Yang ramp off the tree, both Neo and Y/N jump out of the bike midair. The two then land on one of the flatbed trucks with Neo holding the bowler hat she's wearing and Y/N quickly putting away his pistols and activate his gauntlets. The bandits were shocked to see them, aiming their weapons as Neo and Y/N stand up and look at them with mischievous grins. 

Y/N #4: "So, who's first?"

The bandits on top of the flatbeds charge after them. The first two bandits go after Y/N with one charging at him with a sword. Y/N, of course, dodges and blocks them, while the second bandit tries to throw a kusarigama at Y/N only to sidestep away and it ends up stabbing his fellow bandit's shoulder. Y/N then yank the chain attach to it and pulls the second bandit forward to him as Y/N follow this up by punching the bandit's face so hard that it knocked him out. The stabbed bandit cries out in pain before Y/N karate chop in the neck, knocking him out as well. 

Y/N #4: ("Alright, time for another round of shooting their tires.")

Now in better position, Y/N takes out his pistols and goes to shoot down the other motorcycles nearby and take out bandits on top of the other trucks. Meanwhile, Neo is just dodging and parrying two other bandits with her umbrella. The bandits are becoming more irritated over Neo's agility and movement that one of them resort to taking out a pistol. Once he does fire it at Neo, she shatters into glass, surprising the two bandits. Before any of them could do anything, Neo kick the pistol-holding bandit on the side of the flatbed truck, causing him to fall out of it. The mute girl follows this up by hitting the other surprised bandit on the head and stomach before using the hook/handle part of her umbrella to wrap around the bandit's neck and fling him out of the truck. 

While Neo and Y/N deal with the bandits, Yang is dealing with Shiloh, who is riding his own motorcycle and trying to run her off the road.

Shiloh: "You're done for, blondie! You and your little friends over there!"

Yang goes to speed up Bumblebee, and while Shiloh attempt to do the same with his own bike but realize that his bike is already hitting its maximum speed as he watches the distance between his bike and Bumblebee gets longer.

Shiloh: "Damn it!"

During this, Yang begins to suffer flashes of an elongated Beacon cafeteria, the ruins stretching on forever forward with a distant Adam getting closer and closer.

Yang: "No... no..."

Horrified, Yang's fingers begin to lock up and she starts to lose control of Bumblebee and when an injured Blake appears in the road, Yang start to swerves to dodge her. 

While Neo kick the last bandit out of the flatbed truck, she turns to Y/N, who just finishing knocking out another bandit.

Neo: "That's most of them taken care of."

Y/N #4: "Yeah. Let's go back to Yang and-"

As he turns to look at Yang, he finds her not controlling Bumblebee as she should be. Realizing that something is wrong, Y/N quickly turns to Neo.

Y/N #4: "Neo, let's hurry back to Yang."

Neo: "Got it."

The two climbs to the roof of the truck and jump back to Bumblebee. Y/N manage to land and sit behind Yang. He turns to Neo, still in midair, extending his arm to her. Neo also extend an arm to him and as they try to grab each other's hands, Neo ends up missing as Bumblebee speeds off. 

Y/N #4: "Neo!"

Thinking on her feet, Neo use her umbrella to stutter her tumble and manages to hook Shiloh's arm with the handle, flipping onto the back of his bike instead.

Shiloh: "What the!?"

The bandit struggles with her and her umbrella until, a bullet scrapes his shoulder. He glances over to see that it was Y/N, holding Violet as he calls out to Yang.

Y/N #4: "Yang! Control your bike or we'll end up falling off!"

With Shiloh distracted, Neo takes this chance to throw Shiloh out his bike. After tumbling to the ground, one of the trucks break off to pick Shiloh up as he yells out.

Shiloh: "Don't stop! After them!"

Neo takes control of the bike but, quickly realizes that her legs are too short to reach the pedal. Terrified, she drops into a dead skid and steers towards the fumbling Yang and Y/N. 

Y/N #4: "Grab my hand!"

With a nod, Neo manage to jump out of Shiloh's bike, abandoning it as she goes to grab Y/N's hand. Y/N then pulls her over to Bumblebee with Neo sitting behind Y/N. Y/N quickly turns his attention to Yang.

Y/N #4: "Yang! Please, get a hold of yourself!"

However, Yang doesn't respond back, staring wide-eyed at the road in front of her. 

Y/N #4: ("Damn it, her hallucination is getting to her.")

Seeing the state Yang is in, Neo takes off one of her gloves, putting it on her mouth. Neo then leans forward, pressing herself onto Y/N's back, extending her arm over to Yang. While Y/N is confused as to what Neo is doing, Neo snaps her fingers next to Yang, which breaks free of her hallucination just as the slope begins to grow. 

Y/N #4: "You did it, Neo!"

The mute girl smiles happily as she put her glove back on.

Neo: "You're welcome."

Yang glances over to them and the road behind them, seeing more motorcycle-driving bandits coming out a nearby clearing.

Y/N #4: "You alright, Yang?"

Yang: "Yeah... for the most part. But you two should be more focus on that."

She motions them to the reinforcement behind them, joining with the remaining bandits in their chase.

Yang: "Typical bandits. Right on cue. You two just keep them at bay."

Y/N #4: "What are you going to do?"

Yang: "Keep driving."

And with that, the trio push forward up the incline and breaks out of the trees and onto a lakeshore inlaid with notable chunks of dilapidated architecture poking out and mostly just stone and dirt. Shiloh and the bandits keep pursuing the trio towards a point in the shoreline where the land disappears, dropping to a cliff on one side and the lake on the other. As Neo and Y/N block and parry the incoming fire, Yang glances at them.

Yang: "Neo, hold on to your hat! Y/N, hold on to me!"

Y/N #2: "Wait, why-?"

Before he could finish, Yang suddenly speeds up Bumblebee, making Y/N wrap his arms around Yang's waist and for Neo to do the same for Y/N. Yang ramp her bike towards the water and into the unknown. They land on a massive low dam, over a hundred feet in height that slides gradually down towards a very similar set of ruins. 

Yang: ("Really hope this works.")

Steering as best she can, Yang hits the throttle towards a collapsed pillar, barely submerged in the water and ramps off it, right into the center of an encampment. While in the air, Neo decides to open her umbrella and effectively ejects from Bumblebee. As for Yang and Y/N, they embrace for impact with Y/N still holding onto Yang's waist tightly and Yang hoping that the fall won't kill her and Y/N, and not wreck her bike too much. As soon as Bumblebee make contact with the ground, it bounces painfully with parts breaking and a loud crunching sound before it skids to a fuming stop not 20 feet from the campfire where Weiss, Vernal, and the other Y/N are at with Weiss trying to start another song. However, Weiss's voice goes from a beautiful chorus to a horrified scream upon the sudden crash of Bumblebee.

Y/N #2: "What the hell?!"

Soon enough, the shouts of alarm from the rest of the tribe, all wondering what was that loud sound they just heard. Yang and Y/N coughs from the fumes and dust as Neo drifts gently down on the bike beside Y/N and Yang, who they glance over to the mute girl. 

Yang: "Well... that could have gone better... don't you guys think?"

Neo, giving a deadpan look, goes to elbow Yang on the side, while Y/N speaks up, trying to catch his breath.

Y/N #4: "You know, Yang... you could have given us a little warning... if you were plan on doing something like that."

Yang: "Hey, at least we found the encampment. Look, there's tents, there's a campfire, there's Weiss, there's another you... wait... what??"

Weiss and the Y/N with her locked eyes with Yang and the Y/N she and Neo are with. They are all shocked to see each other.

Weiss: "Yang... Y/N...?"

Before they knew it, the rest of the tribe surrounds Yang, Neo, and their Y/N. Yang just glares at them while, Neo takes on a very defensive combat stance, using Bumblebee as the high ground. Y/N just take out Crimson and Violet, making the bandits step back a bit from them and the bike. Seeing this, the concerned Weiss steps in.

Weiss: "Wait, don't hurt them!"

Vernal: "Weiss... you know these people?"

Weiss turns to Vernal, giving her a response.

Weiss: "Yang is one of my old teammates from Beacon."

Vernal: "Okay... but why is Y/N over there when he's right next to you?"

Weiss turns to Y/N, who just look away, scratching the back of his head.

Weiss: "Y/N?"

Y/N #2: "U-Uhm... you see..."

During this, Yang, Neo, and Y/N are encircled by the tribe members. Seeing that Yang wants to talk to Weiss and confuse as to why there's another Y/N over there, Y/N calls out to Yang.

Y/N #4: "Yang, just go."

Yang turns her attention to Y/N.

Yang: "You sure?"

Y/N #4: "Don't worry, Neo and I can handle these guys. We'll take care of your bike."

After a moment of pause, Yang nods to him as she runs to the line of bandits before using Ember Celica to shoot the ground and propel herself over the bandits and land a couple meters away from Weiss.

Weiss: "Yang! What are you doing out in the middle of Mistral? Shouldn't you be back in Patch?"

Yang: "I'm looking for my mother. How did you get here? I thought you went home in Atlas."

Weiss: "Airship crash. Isn't that the girl that kicked your ass?"

Yang: "She's my therapy buddy. Since when did you swear?"

Weiss: "Airship crash. Since when do you crash your bike?"

Yang: "Bandits. Wait, first crash or second crash? Were there two crashes?"

Weiss: "Same crash, Yang."

Yang: "Oooh. Well, all things considered, you're looking great!"

Weiss: "You too! You got a new arm and everything!"

Yang becomes quiet for a bit, looking over to her robotic arm before turning her attention to Weiss.

Yang: "It was a gift from General Ironwood. He apparently gave a lot of those out after the Fall of Beacon. It's part of a program, according to my dad."

The former heiress is visibly surprised by this new information she was given.

Weiss: "I... I wished I could have stayed."

Before replying, Yang gives a small smile to her.

Yang: "Yeah... wish you could have stayed too."

They share a quiet tender moment together before Yang see Weiss's Y/N out of the corner of her eye. 

Yang: "Uhm... Weiss... this may sound crazy but, can you see two Y/N?"

Weiss looks to Yang before turning to Y/N near her and Yang and then to Y/N, who is still aiming his weapons at the bandits with Neo. After looking at them, Weiss turns to Yang.

Weiss: "As a matter of fact... I do."

Both Weiss and Yang turn to Y/N, standing the nearest to them, who was smiling at the warm reunion happening before him until, he sees them staring at him. 

Y/N #2: "G-Good to see you're doing well, Yang... I think... hehe..."

Before any of them could ask him, they're interrupted by the sound of motors in the distance. They turn their attention to the sound only to find Shiloh and his crew come around the corner. Everyone turns to watch their approach except for Neo and Yang's Y/N, who are busy with the bandits around them. Neo tapping the sword tips with a few of the bandits closest to her before Yang's Y/N aim his pistols at them, moving a bit closer to Neo.

Y/N #4: "You want to be taken down in front of your buddies, then go ahead, get a little closer."

During this, Shiloh rolls up from one of the flatbed trucks and calls Yang out.

Shiloh: "Ha! You're in for it now, blondie! Do you have any idea who's in charge around here?"

Yang turns her attention to Shiloh as she shows him her red eyes.

Yang: "Yeah, I do. And you led us right where we wanted to be."

Shiloh's gloating slows and then stops upon seeing Yang's flashing red eyes. The bandit frowns as he starts to get a picture of who he's dealing with. Suddenly, Raven burst out a nearby tent, wanting to know about the commotion that is happening at the moment.

Raven: "I go to the bathroom for five minutes-"

She immediately stops upon seeing the chaotic scene in front of her. Yang then locks eyes with Raven and flatly calls out to her.

Yang: "Mother..."

Shiloh's eyes become wide, almost bulging out as he mutters.

Shiloh: "No way... you're her..."

Raven is taken aback by not only seeing Yang before her but also seeing two Y/N in two separate spots in the encampment. Vernal, standing beside Weiss, chimes in, addressing to Raven and being visibly confused about all of this.

Vernal: "Mom...?"

Yang blinks and looks to Vernal, scowling and parodying the word "mom" before a sudden realization hits her.

Yang: "Mom? Wait, mom?! Who's this!?"

Trying to process what's happening at the moment, Weiss also chimes in, addressing to Yang.

Weiss: "Hold on, did you say mother?! Raven is your mother?!"

Vernal is looking at Yang, Weiss, and even Weiss's Y/N with poorly hidden confusion and a slight hint of panic before turning to Raven.

Vernal: "Mom?!"

Watching this unfold before her, Raven let a massive groan, muttering to herself.

Raven: "This... this is an enormous headache in the making..."

The bandit woman looks between the three girls, the two Y/Ns, and Neo. She then looks to Yang, who is just glaring at her. 

Raven: "Go ahead and finish your little reunion and whatever is going with that..."

She points at the Y/N standing nearby and the armed Y/N sitting on Bumblebee with Neo before she resumes speaking.

Raven: "When you're done, meet me in my yurt. We can talk there."

Still glaring at her, Yang stomps her foot.

Yang: "No, we're going to get their answers now! I've waited long enough for answers."

Raven just turns her back on Yang, barely sparing her a glance before continuing her way back to her yurt. Enraged by this, Yang charges after her.

Yang: "Don't walk away and ignore me!"

With a sigh, Raven begins to draw her blade, making Weiss's Y/N to call out to Yang.

Y/N #2: "Yang, don't!"

Suddenly, Raven slashes a portal open in front of Yang, which another portal open beside Yang. The moment Yang raise her fist just as the portals open, she ends up punching the portal and before she knew it, Yang ends up punching herself in the face, sending her falling to the ground. Raven just gives her an unimpressed stare before speaking up.

Raven: "You should take care of things out here before joining me in my yurt."

The bandit woman then turns her attention to Vernal.

Raven: "Vernal, come with me!"

As she said this, Raven vanishes into her tent flap. Vernal looks to Weiss, Yang, Neo, and the two Y/Ns. The bandit girl's face becomes conflicted before following after Raven to her yurt.

Weiss: "Yang!"

Weiss and her Y/N jogs over to where Yang collapse and helps lift her to her feet with Yang gripping her sore jaw the whole time. Yang goes to glare at Vernal, seeing her walk pass her and disappear into Raven's yurt. 

Weiss: "You okay, Yang?"

Yang just sighs before glancing over to Weiss.

Yang: "Other than my sore jaw, I'm fine. Sorry about-"

Suddenly, Yang sees the absolute overflowing joy on Weiss's face as she strongly hugs her.

Weiss: "I missed you so much."

A second later, Yang gives a warm smile before wrapping her arms around Weiss.

Yang: "I've missed you too."

The two teammates continue hugging each other tightly for a few moments before finally separating. As much as he wants to join in, Y/N couldn't help but look at Neo and the other Y/N, dealing with keeping the surrounding bandits at bay. He silently walks away from Yang and Weiss and march towards Neo and the other Y/N. He quickly takes out his pistols and shouting to get the bandits' attention. 

Y/N #2: "Alright! Clear the way! Those two are with me. And so is the bike. So, if any of you have an issue with that..."

He turns to the bandits surrounding them and the stunned Shiloh and his crew, showing them his crimson red eyes, while aiming his guns.

Y/N #2: "Please approach me. So, I may knock you out completely or doing something far worse. And Raven isn't here for you all to hide behind."

The bandits look to one another before they eventually back away with even some lowering their weapons. With his guns still aiming at them, Y/N manage to make an opening for Neo and the other Y/N. Unlike Yang's Y/N, Neo is completely shocked to see two Y/Ns. 

Y/N #4: "You sure took your damn time."

Y/N #2: "Shut up. I'm doing this for Neo and the bike."

Y/N #4: "Okay then. Help me push the bike towards Yang and Weiss. Neo, keep an eye on these thugs and make sure they don't do anything fishy."

Still surprised and confused, Neo does nod to him as she gets off from Bumblebee. A few moments later, the two Y/Ns are pushing Bumblebee towards Yang and Wiess with their pistols still at hand and Neo surveilling their surroundings with her umbrella in hand. 

Y/N #2: "So... Neo became Yang's and your therapy buddy."

Y/N #4: "Yeah... what the hell happened to you and Weiss? I thought you two were staying at Atlas."

Y/N #2: "Turns out her home life is not the greatest. So, she and I decide to go to Mistral and find Winter. What's your excuse for being here?"

Y/N #4: "Yang want to find Raven. Finally deciding to get some answers from her. So, of course, Neo and I tag along. Right, Neo?"

The mute girl lightly nods to this before glancing over to them, questioning how there is even two Y/Ns to begin with. 

Y/N #4: "I'm guessing you already met Raven."

Y/N #2: "Ugh, I have. Wish you took my place, and you go deal with her."

Y/N #4: "Heh, glad I didn't."

Y/N #2: "Asshole."

Y/N #4: "Dumbass."

Neo is almost at a complete loss with the back and forth between the two Y/Ns, unsure on handle this situation only to be glad that they finally reach Yang and Weiss, who turn to their direction.

Weiss: "So... therapy buddy, Yang?"

Yang scratches the back of her head as the two Y/Ns stop pushing the bike once they place it beside them.

Yang: "It's a long story... right, Y/N?"

Immediately, the two Y/Ns stand firmly and slowly turn their gazes to them, realizing that they and Neo have been staring at them with a mixture of surprise, confusion, and anticipation.

Weiss: "We need an explanation for... you know..."

The two Y/Ns share a look before letting out a collective sigh.

Y/N #2: "Guess we have to tell them now."

Y/N #4: "Guess so." 

They then explain that during the Fall of Beacon, he or they encountered a pale woman named Salem, someone who is the reason for the Fall of Beacon to happen along with Cinder and her lackeys. She tried to recruit him, but he of course rejects her offer and they fought, and she use her power to split him into four beings. Since then, the four Y/Ns decide to split off to be with each of them. Also, thanks to Neo, Yang and one of the Y/Ns are able to use sign language to understand her. After hearing that, the girls take a while to process their words, completely dumbfounded that something like that during that incident. 

Weiss: "That's... I guess that explains why we're seeing two of you."

Yang: "Wait, you said there's four of you. Where's the other two?"

Y/N #4: "One is with Ruby and the other is with Blake."

Yang: "I... I see."

The pair of Y/Ns can see the expression Yang is giving as she's glad that Ruby has one of the Y/Ns backing her up, but also being conflicted upon hearing Blake's name. Weiss chimes in with a question.

Weiss: "So, did you know that Raven was Yang's mother this whole time?"

Y/N #2: "I... we did."

Weiss: "Why didn't you tell me about this?"

Y/N #2: "There wasn't a good chance for me to tell you about that. You and I were too preoccupied with being stuck in a bandit camp and make sure they wouldn't kill us on the spot. Besides, who knows what would have happened if Raven found out that I told you about her relationship with Yang and Qrow. I was just looking out for us to make sure that didn't happen."

Weiss: "I see... I can understand your reasoning behind this."

Yang quickly chimes in.

Yang: "So... that girl that Raven called over... that was..."

Y/N #2: "Yeah... that was Raven's daughter..."

There's a moment of silence between all of them with the girls slowly absorbing all of this information they just received. It's only when Neo goes to poke on one of the Y/Ns with her umbrella. 

Y/N #4: "Hm, what is it, Neo?"

Neo quickly goes to sign her question.

Neo: "I have two questions. First, how will you two... fuse back together? Second, who... who is Salem?"

Yang: "Yeah, that's true... how are you guys going to turn back to normal?"

All eyes fall on the pair of Y/Ns, who share a look with one another for a moment before turning their attention back to them.

Y/N #2: "We already know how to fuse back together. Well, I do. I haven't told him about it."

Y/N #4: "Care to explain to me then, genius."

Y/N #2: "Gladly. We just need to take out Grimm Slayer and aim them at ourselves. The rest will do it for us."

Yang, Weiss, and Neo all collectively sigh in relief upon hearing this crucial piece of information before Yang chimes in.

Yang: "Then, who the hell is Salem? Why would she want to recruit you?"

The two Y/Ns fall into silence for a bit, trying to think up of a good answer to tell them before one of them quickly answers back.

Y/N #4: "We're not sure who she is. But like what we said before, Salem is one of the people responsible for the Fall of Beacon. Just like Cinder and her cronies. We know because she herself told me or us."

The other Y/N follow this up.

Y/N #2: "She wanted to recruit me to their group because of how powerful my semblance is."

Yang: "Right. And that explains why there's four of you now." 

In sync, the pair of Y/Ns nod to them, who slowly managing to digest his or their words. 

Weiss: "So... you two plan on fusing now or...?"

Y/N #4: "We'll do it at a later date. Right now, we should be more focus on Raven and getting some answers from her."

Yang: "You're right about that. We came all this way to get it, and I'm not leaving until I do." 

And with that, they all look towards Raven's yurt, staring at it for a moment before one of the Y/Ns breaks the silence.

Y/N #2: "Let's head inside. She's probably waiting for us."

Y/N #4: "Actually, I'll wait out here."

Weiss: "Why?"

Y/N #4: "Just to be sure those bandits don't try to take this bike or take it apart for its parts."

Yang: "Sounds good to me."

Weiss: "I'm sure you'll tell 'him' or 'yourself' about what we will learn once we're done talking with Raven."

Y/N #2: "Yeah... I'll do that."

They soon slowly walk towards Raven's yurt with Yang's Y/N staying behind with Bumblebee. Neo is the only one who glances over to him, giving a little wave. Yang's Y/N smiles and just wave back at her as he stares after them before seeing them disappear into Raven's large tent.

Y/N #4: ("I wonder... does Raven know about me, splitting off into four beings? I highly doubt it, considering her reaction... then again... this is Raven I'm talking about... I just hope Yang gets the answers she wanted.")

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 88 17
A/N: so this is my take putting my own spin on making a RWBY x male reader They say life's all about a few moments, and in those few moments actions...
8.8K 212 53
Follow the team from their adventures from Beacon and onwards. (Ps. I do not own RWBY it is owned by Rooster Teeth and was created by Monty Oum) All...
209K 3.4K 62
This story is discontinued ( I don't own rwby or any picture in this fanfiction)
339K 2.4K 16
This was a story idea that popped in me and my friends heads and if you want to read his, feel free to. So, there will be a bio of what you will wear...