Oh, Peter

Від shutitshhhh

When two best friends reunite after years of phone calls, what will happen after she sees the family again... Більше

Introducuction.

22 0 0
Від shutitshhhh

"Of course I'll be there to pick you up."  Lizzi's best friend, Debbie spoke down the phone, "I'm going to make sure you get here alright." She added

That was 24 hours ago.

Lizzi was now on her way out of the plane and waiting by the conveyor belt for her luggage. It was a red buckle suitcase and had just swung past her as she tried to pick it up.

She made her way down to the exit on the escalator and from there she could see Debbie waiting for her at the bottom with a sign that read "welcome home, Fuckface".

Dragging the suitcase behind her Lizzi walked briskly over to her and held Debbie in her arms. It had been 2 years of talking over the phone while lizzi was travelling for her work as a geographical photographer and she had finally found the time to visit for the next 6 months.

As they walked together to the car Lizzi thought about the next exciting person she got to see again when they got back to Debbie's... Peter.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

670K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.1M 38.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
Doors open. Від ash

Фанфіки

612K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...