๐—— ๐—œ ๐—ฆ ๐—ง ๐—ฅ ๐—” ๐—– ๐—ง ๐—œ ๐—ข...

Da -eroticmia

coming soon Altro

๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€
๐—ง๐—•๐—œ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด

17 0 0
Da -eroticmia

𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘯 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪
┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

I wake up in a bed that doesn't feel familiar. I wake up in a bed that wasn't mine. I sit up with my hair already being a mess, scanning the surroundings. Im in Jayden's room.

Wait. Why am I in Jayden's room?

I crawl to the other side of the bed and spotted the star of the morning sleeping on the floor. I get off the bed, kneeling down and shaking him.

"Jayden, wake up."

He groans, shoving my hand away, "Uh- bitch?" I shake him more roughly.

"What do you want?" He dragged out, covering his head with the head.

"You can go sleep on the bed, I'm up." I pat his arm before I got up.

I step over his body and head towards his bathroom. Once I gotten into the bathroom, I sereach every cabinet until I found an extra toothbrush. I scanned the counter top and spotted the unopened toothbrush.

Where the fuck did this come from?

I shrug, opening up the toothbrush and turning on the sink. I rinse the toothbrush with water before applying toothpaste onto it and then brushing my teeth.

┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

I walk out the bathroom, closing the door behind me. The room was completely spotless by the time I came out, but the smell of a cigarette roamed the room.

I make my way to the balcony, immediately spotting the dark-haired boy that was smoking. I let my arms rest on the railing as I watch the sun rise. By the looks of it, it had to be 𝟳:𝟬𝟬 or possibly earlier because the sky was still Orange-pinkish.

"Why are you out here?" Jayden asked.

"Is it a crime to want fresh air?"

"This balcony never has fresh air."

No shit Sherlock.

"What was he talking about last night?" He changes the subject.

I look over to him, scanning his features. Jayden looked sleep deprived which was an obsessive look that would never leave my mind. This man was suited to be a model.

"What do you mean?"

He takes one more hit before smushing it on the smoke tray, "the whole 'is he one of your one night stands' thing."

I look forward again as shivers made their way down my body, "nothing you should worry about."

"Ev..."

"Come on, we have school in a bit." I flashed a small smile at him before taking my arms off the railing and heading back inside.

I hear him follow behind me, "school was cancelled today." I stop in my tracks, looking over to his clock that was sitting on the dresser.

"Well, I got my dance class in like two hours so I gotta go home." I told the truth, grabbing my phone and purse off the chair in the corner.

"I'll take you." He insisted, opening his bedroom door for me. "Lady's first."

"lets not." we both laugh, walking out the door. I walk to the stairs then stop dead in my tracks as my eyes widen and my face heats up at what jayden did.

did he really just-

I turned around and look up at him with my still wide eyes while he looks down at me with a stupid smirk on his face. "You were walking to slow." he said, shrugging.

"I can't believe you just did that." He pats my shoulder before going past me and down the stairs.

after he moves out the way i see a very much shocked jenna. "its not what it looks like--

"But it is! your shirt is hanging over your shoulder, your hair is a mess, you both came out of his room laughing and then he smacks your ass!" she points out. 

"uh- no! my shirt and hair is a mess because I didnt fix it and I didnt know he was gonna do that!"

she crosses her arms, "why were you sleeping in his room then?" she asks.

"because when we got here you were doing some unacceptable behavior with your fiance in that bed of yours." I shake my head as her face heats up.  "In your parent's house is wild."

"Are you and Jayden dating?" Jenna blurted, changing the subject.

"No." I answered quickly

"Did you two have sex?"

"I already answered that question."

She turns around, "you two are so boring."

"La tua vita è noiosa." I mumbled under my breath, heading down the stairs.

"I HEARD THAT!"

I laughed at her response as I walked out the door.

┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

Jayden eventually did drop me off at my house and waited until I changed and packed my dance bag. The whole car ride to the building was a long  time of me scolding him for what he did and why it was wrong. I truly wasted my time talking to him because he seemed to not give a fuck as always.

I walk into the building, finding my way to the dance studio I work in. Once I got inside the studio, I drop my bag on the side and greeted everyone.

"What are we doing today?" I asked.

"We were thinking about getting into the choreography from last week's chooses." I nod at her response.

"Since you weren't here last week I'll have Mia help you with the steps." I nod again.

"Alright let's get started." I said as she starts the music.

┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

I walk inside, throwing my keystone on the dresser before I continue walking. I jogged up the stairs and went straight to the bathroom. I was all sweaty from dance and my hair is still a mess.

Once I got done with showering I left the bathroom and went to my room, closing the door behind me. I almost let the towel fall if I hadn't seen Jayden.

My eyes widen and I hold my towel around my body tighter, "What are you doing here?" I ask. There was no way I was about to drop my towel In front of him. Even the thought of it messes with me.

He just shrugged as if I'm not only in a towel, "I got bored," he said. "Why are you acting like I haven't seen you in a towel before?"

"Jayden, just go I'll tell you when I'm done." I open the door while he shrugs again and walks out.

I let out a sigh, closing the door once he was out. I change into something more comfortable of my liking before I tell him to come in. He opens the door to close it when he was in and went back to his previous spot.

I sat down at my vanity, taking stuff I needed for my hair, "how was dance?" He asks, cutting the silence roaming the air.

I shrug, "Same old, same old." I start to finger brush my curls with the curl cream on my hands, "how was your day?" I finished, looking at him in the mirror.

"Same old, same old." He said while he smiled. Dimples. "Did you eat today?"

I think about it for a quick second, "no." I dragged out, putting my hair bag away because I was done.

"So you didn't take your pill?" I shake my head as we both stood up. "Let's go."

I shake my head again, "I'm not hungry." I turn around and he was right in-front me. Too close.

"Evelyn."

"Jayden." My eyes go between his eyes and his lips.

We stand there, looking at each other intensely and time was slowing down around us. We both lean in at the same time and we're just centimeters apart.

The door barges open, "Dinner's read—" my eyes widen as my mother shuts the door fast enough to know what was going on.

My eyes snap back to Jayden who was just as shocked as me but he was trying to hide it. I wanted to never come out of this room again after that happened.

"We should probably—yeah." He cuts me off, opening the door for me so I could walk out.

Dinner is going to be living hell.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

18.1K 362 43
Good
Nonsense Da Hex

Teen Fiction

462 71 70
Talking nonsense due to your love
1.1K 89 31
Overthinking: the art of creating problems which don't even exist... . . . . .
505 2 30
A boy has moved to a new school changing his life and meeting someone amazing who is his comfort And best friend (girlfriend). Discovering a differen...