Broken

Bởi SophiaAria

Aurora and Sebastian have always been close. They are twins, and they have always had an unbreakable bond. Se... Xem Thêm

Introduction
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 11

3.3K 95 23
Bởi SophiaAria

Sebastian’s POV

I couldn't let her go.

I kept pressing her closer to me, running my fingers through her hair, and kissing her forehead.

I was so fucking angry and so fucking scared. I couldn’t process everything that happened no matter how fucking hard I tried.

“Open your eyes, Rory,” I mumbled for a hundredth time. “Please, Rory. I need you.”

My voice was trembling. My entire body was shaking. I felt like I was living in the dark for the past four months and I felt like I walked into the light for the first time in months.

They lied to me, didn’t they? Why the fuck would Bruno need to drug her if she was giving it away like they said she was?

I sobbed again and buried my nose in her hair.

I was terrified of what she was going to say when she woke up. She probably hated me. She would probably say that she didn’t want anything to do with me. The things I did…

Did I lose my sister? Did I lose my twin?

Another wave of pain washed over me. I tightened my arms around her.

“I am so sorry,” I cried out. “Please don’t leave me, Rory, please.”

My throat started closing. I couldn't speak anymore. I couldn't breathe.

Would she leave me?

Her bedroom door opened and Rhys walked inside. He had a murderous look on his face.

“What did your dad say?” I asked quietly.

“The fucker is locked up,” Rhys said as he approached the bed. “We need to take her to the hospital. They need to examine her.”

I tightened my jaw and shook my head.

“Not until she wakes up,” I said quietly. “I don’t want her to be scared.”

I refused to take her to the hospital. She hated hospitals and I knew how scared she would be if she woke up there. I would take her once she was awake.

Rhys sighed and sat on the bed next to us. He ran his fingers through her hair.

“You and I will probably be charged as well,” he mumbled. “My dad is pissed.”

“I don’t give a fuck,” I said. “My parents will handle it.”

I couldn't fucking care less about the charges. I was really sorry that I didn’t kill the fucker. I shouldn’t have let Tim pull me away. I had a great grip on the fucker’s neck.

I placed another kiss on Rory’s forehead.

“I am not sure if she will be okay with you holding her when she wakes up,” Rhys mumbled, making the anger explode inside me.

I looked at him and narrowed my eyes.

“I told you that I am not letting her go,” I said, gritting my teeth. “I am her brother. I am her twin. I am not letting you or anyone else take her from me.”

Rhys tightened his jaw and opened his mouth to speak, but he was interrupted with a quiet groan.

My heart almost jumped out of my chest.

“Rory!”

“Princess!”

We shouted at the same time.

I cupped her cheeks and lifted her head so I could look at her. She frowned a little. I wanted to say something, but the fear prevented me from speaking. There was a huge lump in my throat and I couldn’t say anything.

Was Rhys right? Would she be uncomfortable when she figured out that I was holding her?

Just thinking about that possibility had my heart break into a million tiny pieces.

“Aurora,” Rhys cried out as he grabbed her hand.

She groaned again and opened her eyes a little. My heart was going to give out.

“That’s it, princess,” Rhys said softly. “Open your eyes.”

“Rhys?” she mumbled quietly.

I almost started crying when I heard her voice. I caressed her cheeks with my thumbs. I still couldn’t speak.

“Yes, princess,” Rhys said as he leaned in and kissed her forehead. “It’s me. Can you open your eyes for me?”

She frowned again.

“My head hurts,” she mumbled.

She sighed and shut her eyes tightly.

“What’s wrong with me?” she asked quietly.

Rhys looked at me and I saw tears in his eyes.

I took a deep breath and released it slowly. Rhys looked like he couldn’t speak anymore. I knew that he wouldn’t be able to tell her.

“Rory?” I called her as I swallowed the huge lump in my throat.

She tensed up slightly and pain gripped my insides.

“I need you to wake up, okay?” I continued, my voice trembling. “I need you to open your eyes so I can explain.”

I could hear her breathing pick up.

“I love you, Rory,” I said as I rested my forehead against hers. “I missed you so much.”

I really did. She was my other half and I was without her for four months. It was my fucking fault, but it still hurt like hell.

I lifted my head and leaned in to kiss her cheek.

“Come on, Rory,” I mumbled. “Open your eyes.”

She listened to me. I watched her open her eyes slowly. She kept blinking a little like she was trying to adjust to the light.

When her eyes finally met mine I was sure that my heart stopped beating. I wasn’t sure if either one of us was breathing. I didn’t care about myself but I cared about her. She needed to breathe.

I could tell that she was confused. I could tell that she was sad, but the only thing I cared about at this moment was that I could tell that she was in pain.

“Go get her a painkiller,” I said, glancing at Rhys.

He hesitated.

“Rhys, don’t make me repeat myself,” I said, tightening my jaw.

Rhys sighed and leaned in. He kissed her forehead and gave her a small smile.

“I will be right back, okay?” he told her.

She didn’t respond. She just looked at him with a confused expression on her face.

“I don’t even know what to say to you, Rory,” I mumbled as soon as Rhys closed the bedroom door. “You deserve an explanation. You deserve an apology. You deserve to see me on my knees begging for your forgiveness.”

She furrowed her eyebrows a little. I cupped her cheeks and swallowed the lump in my throat. I could feel the tears in my eyes.

I was so scared.

“But before I do any of that, I need you to think about the last thing you remember from last night,” I said, my voice breaking.

Rory studied my face for a few moments.

“You hate me,” she mumbled.

My eyes widened and I almost screamed.

“No, no, no, no!” I exclaimed as I pulled her to me. “I don’t, Aurora! I never did! I was an idiot who believed a lie, but I never hated you! I could never hate you! I love you, Aurora! You are my best friend! You are my twin! I love you!”

My voice was shaking and I was sobbing by the time I finished talking. She thought that I hated her. My own twin thought that I hated her.

I wanted to rip my own heart out.

Rhys came back into the room. I let her go and cupped her cheeks. I needed to focus on her now. I would deal with the shit I did later.

“I love you, okay?” I said quietly. “I love you the most in this world.”

She gulped and I saw a tear fall on her cheek. I wiped it away.

“I will explain it all,” I continued. “I promise, Rory.”

I leaned in and kissed her forehead.

“What is the last thing you remember?” I asked. “I need you to tell me.”

She was still for a few moments, but then she tensed up and dug her nails into my upper arm.

“Oh, my God,” she cried out.

I closed my eyes and tightened my jaw.

She knew what happened. She remembered it.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

Let them go Bởi Sophia Aria

Tiểu Thuyết Chung

285K 8.7K 64
It's been two months since Lucy was saved after she was kidnapped by her stepfather and his friend. Lucy started going to school, and she is enjoying...
29.8K 569 20
They say opposites attract. Boy were they correct. Maya and Lucas have always been opposites. Maya likes to tease Lucas about... Everything. Everybod...
211K 2.7K 49
Four years. That's how long it has been since Sebastian saw his best friend's sister Maya. She was the sweetest seventeen year old girl you probably...
147K 3.7K 26
Make sure to read book one first! Freshmen year is not what Aurora had expected. She wanted the typical high school memories but with 5 over protect...