My Girlfriend's Girlfriend •...

By Bluebell-Winter

Penelope Rose wanted to get through her years at Hollywood Arts, with her twin sister Isadora, and Penelope's... More

𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝟎𝟏: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞
𝟎𝟐: 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟎𝟒: 𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝟎𝟓: 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐒𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐲
𝟎𝟔: 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐔𝐩𝐬 & 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐔𝐩𝐬
𝟎𝟕: 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭?

𝟎𝟑: 𝐅𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 & 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬

870 19 6
By Bluebell-Winter

Penelope Rose:
Can't wait to punch people in the face.
Mood = Excited 😈

When Penelope and Jade walked in, Tori was on Russ's back.

Russ demanded, "Who is this chick?"

Beck and André had to get Tori off of Russ's back.

The teacher demanded, "What are you doing?"

Tori exclaimed, "That guy was beating up Beck!"

"Oh, you poor thing," Jade mocked.

"If he was, Beck would be a lot more injured," Penelope added.

"We were practicing," Beck told Tori.

"This is Russ," the teacher said to Russ.

"I'm Russ!" he yelled.

He looked more like a Steve in Penelope's opinion.

"He's a professional stuntman. I invited him here to teach the class about stage fighting," the teacher explained.

Penelope mocked, "And then Tori asks 'what's stage fighting'?"

"I wasn't gonna say that," Tori defended herself. Then she proceeded to ask André what stage fighting was.

Penelope rolled her eyes at the predictability of Tori.

"I took a class with him last summer," Beck explained.

"Well, it looked like he was hurting you," Tori told him.

Jade asked, "Why do you care?"

"Because I figured that he already suffers enough pain dating you two," Tori retorted with a smug smile.

"You wanna see pain?" Jade demanded, stepping towards Tori.

Penelope grabbed Jade's shoulders and Beck took Jade's arm.

Beck said, "Hey, why don't we go sit over there by Isa? Her hair is looking curlier than usual today." He pointed at Isadora. Her naturally curly hair usually looked like a limp mop but her hair was actually curly.

Isadora had found a shampoo and conditioner to care for her curly hair. She also took the class because she wanted to fake fight people.

They went to sit next to her.

Isadora smiled at Penelope, who smiled back.

After everyone took a seat, Russ explained some basics and used Cat as a demonstration.

"Now, if I throw a punch at Cat like this," Russ demonstrated by punching the air an inch from Cat's face. Cat gasped loudly. "It's easy to see that my fist didn't connect with her face."

"Thank you," Cat said.

Russ looked at her weirdly and then went back to talking, "But if we stage it from a different angle," Russ moved Cat to a new spot on the ground. He spoke to her quietly and Cat nodded. "Sound effect ready?" he asked the teacher.

"All set," he replied.

"To the audience or camera, it'll look like this," Russ finished. He pretended to punch Cat in the face and she pretended to act like she got hit.

There was a start of applause, but Cat stepped to the side and said, "I'm okay everybody."

Russ held up her arm and they clapped.

"All right, I'm gonna pair you guys up and each team will work with Russ this weekend to prepare a fight scene," the teacher instructed.

"I thought his name was Steve," André said, confused.

"He does look like a Steve," Tori agreed.

The rest started making sounds of agreement.

"My name is Russ," yelled Russ, sounding a little upset.

"Whatever you say, Steve," Penelope told him, without thinking.

"Okay," the teacher cut in. "And on Friday, you will all perform your fight scene here, in front of the class. Now the pairs will be: Penelope and Isadora—"

"Excellent," Isadora told Penelope with an evil grin. "I have ideas."

"Isn't that cheating? Because they're twins," André cut in.

Tori looked at Penelope and Isadora, "You two are twins?"

The two blonde girls looked at her with matching, 'No shit Sherlock' expressions.

"Yeah," Isadora replied with a 'duh' tone. Her hair was darker and curlier than Penelope's straight blonde hair, but Penelope's eyes were light blue than Isadora's brown eyes. They were at least 5'6.

But they were twins all the same.

Tori made a strange face and looked away as the teacher continued pairing them up, "Beck and Cat, André and Gwen, Darren and Jess, Tori and Jade."

"Tori and who?" asked Tori alarmed, sitting up in her seat quickly.

Jade smirked at Tori.

The bell rang and people started filing out.

"Uh, wait, I'm not comfortable with my partner," Tori said to the teacher, worried. "I'd rather take Penelope's twin instead."

"I'd rather you didn't," Isadora said, not to be a bitch, maybe only a little, but because she had an idea for a fight scene.

"Just a sec," the teacher said, consulting his clipboard.

"Hey, partner," Jade said to Tori. Tori looked at her, "I can't wait for our fight." She paused and added, "Scene."

Jade, Beck, Penlope and Isadora headed out.

Penelope heard Tori say, "Gulp."

"Okay, we have Penelope and Isadora," the teacher said.

Isadora opened her backpack, taking out a porcelain doll that had her blonde hair in ringlets and wore a blue ruffled dress.

It kind of looked like them because it was a gift from their grandparents. Isadora had a similar one but with a red dress, but for their scene, they only needed one.

They also wore matching jogger's outfits, but Penelope's was in black while Isadora's was in blue. 

They wanted something that they wouldn't care if things got a little...messy.

Russ had told them to wear comfortable clothes since they'll be doing a lot of moving around and pretending to hit each other so they didn't want something to snag and injure themselves.

"For our scene, we're a pair of twin girls fighting over whose turn it is to play with their doll from their late grandmother," Isadora said with a smile, setting the doll on a break-away table. They had another break-away table.

Penelope went to one side of the stage.

"Okay, as always, be careful, and if anything goes wrong, just yell the safe word, which is 'butternut,'" Russ instructed. He wore a sweatband with his name on it.

Literally. It had his name on it.

The teacher asked, "Okay, guys, ready?"

Isadora went to the other end.

"Yeah," Penelope said.

"And action," the teacher said.

Penelope and Isadora strolled up to the doll and grabbed one arm.

"Hey! It's my turn to spend time with the doll," Penelope said to Isadora.

"Oh, please," Isadora said. "You think Grandma got this doll for you? You're wrong. She told me she got it for me, you cheap second-rate knockoff."

The audience was surprised, because they didn't expect Isadora to be the mean one.

"Knockoff?" asked Penelope, pretending to be hurt and confused. "How can be I a knockoff when we're twins?"

"Easy. Like this," Isadora said, pretending to slap Penelope, the teacher played the sound effect. Penelope stumbled back and Isadora 'knocked' her to the ground, and pretended to punch her repeatedly, while Penelope added fake blood to her face for realism.

Penelope got up, grabbed Isadora's arms and struggled with her, before Isadora threw her through a breakaway table.

Isadora took out a fake knife and pretended to stab Penelope while spraying fake on herself and on Penelope, before getting up.

"Mom and Dad always loved me best. I have always hated you," Isadora said in a menacing whisper. "And we're finally glad to get rid of you."

The audience was in disbelief and a little freaked out over the whole thing. Jade was the only one who truly enjoyed it.

"And scene," Isadora said in her friendly, chipper voice, smiling. She helped Penelope up and there was a smattering round of applause.

Penelope grabbed the doll.

"Thank you, for that...lovely scene," the teacher said, but the tone he used for 'lovely' was clearly sarcastic.

"I enjoyed it," Jade defended. "My favorite part was when the less pretty twin murders the prettier twin."

Isadora made a face, like she realized Jade insulted her by calling her the 'less pretty' twin.

"Ooh, can I hold her?" asked Cat.

Penelope handed the doll over, "Knock yourself out."

"Yay," Cat giggled, then pretended to have a whispered conversation with the doll.

After that it, was André's and Gwen's turn.

Cat snuggled with the doll as she watched Andre and Gwen fight.

Beck was busy playing with Penelope's fingers.

After André got sent through a table, Gwen said, "And scene."

They clapped for them.

"All right, next up, we have Tori and Jade," the teacher said.

The two got up front and Jade grabbed a black beanie to put it on.

Cat handed the doll to Penelope, "Here. She says she wants to visit her sister since they haven't seen each other in a while." She went to sit down.

Penelope wondered how Cat knew that there was another doll.

"Um, okay, for our scene, I'm gonna be playing an old lady who's walking home from a Bingo game," Tori nervously said.

"And I'm going to be a brutal mugger," Jade said, smiling widely.

"Yes, a brutal mugger. Who mugs me. Without actually hurting me," Tori stated, nervously.

"Be careful. If anything goes wrong, just yell the safe word, 'butternut'," Russ told them.

The teacher asked, "Okay, ready?"

Jade crouched down.

The teacher slowly said, "And—"

"Butternut!" yelled Tori.

Jade jumped up, exclaiming, "What?"

Penelope narrowed her eyes at Tori, because what was she playing at?

"Tori," started the teacher. "What's the problem?"

"I was testing the safe word," Tori explained, nervously. "It works." She paused and added, "Okay, I'm ready."

She hunched over and Jade crouched down.

"And...action," the teacher said.

Tori hobble forward a step and said in an 'elderly' voice, "Oh, I certainly enjoyed the bingo. Although I do miss Bob Hope."

Jade ran over and grabbed Tori's shoulders, and demanded, "Give me your money." It sounded like she was using a New York accent.

"What?" shrieked Tori, still using the fake 'elderly' voice.

"I ain't playing, give me your money," Jade said. She added, "And your watch."

"Wouldn't you rather have this?" asked Tori, smirking. She turned and swung her cane at Jade.

Jade fell to the ground, yelling, "Ow!"

That sounded too real, Penelope thought, sitting up, worried for her girlfriend.

"Butternut!" yelled Jade. She got off the ground, ripping off the beanie. She yelled, "Butternut again."

Penelope and Beck ran over to check on her, along with everyone else.

"She's bleeding," Cat announced.

"Let me see, let me see," Russ ordered.

Penelope wondered if Russ was a qualified nurse or doctor. Before she can demand to see his qualifications, Beck asked Jade, "Are you okay?"

"No," Jade replied. "Tori hit me in the face with the cane for real."

"No, I didn't," Tori countered.

"Tell that to my bloody eye!" Jade exclaimed, "Ow!"

"All right, you better sit down," Russ told Jade.

"Someone get her a chair," the teacher ordered someone.

Tori grabbed a chair from the stage, "Here. Here."

Jade sat in the chair and proceeded to fall right through it. Jade yelled in pain.

Penelope glared at Tori, "Are you done hurting my girlfriend? Or do you want to body slam her through a table too?"

Russ yelled at Tori, "That was a break-away chair!"

"Aw, butternut," Tori replied, angrily.

Beck moved Jade to a sturdier chair while someone found her an ice-pack, and everyone gathered around her to console her.

Tori was talking to Cat and Andre, before she stormed over to Jade, saying, "Jade, you know I didn't you. I swung but I missed."

Jade stood up, and in a shaky voice, said, "Look, Tori." She fell and Beck caught her.

"We gotta get her to the nurse," the teacher said, concerned.

"But I didn't hit her," Tori said.

Jade asked, "Can someone call my mom?" while getting led away.

"I'll call your mom," Beck said, because Penelope grabbed Jade's backpack.

"She doesn't need her parents," Tori said. She pointed at Beck, "Don't bother her mom."

"I gotta call her mom," Beck told her.

Jade stopped by the door to tell Tori, "And I thought we were just starting to be friends."

Penelope lagged behind a little because the blood wasn't even running down her face...

"Come on, Penny," Beck said, taking Penelope's hand and followed after the others.

"But I-I didn't," Tori stuttered.

Penelope came up to the table that Jade was at, "Hey," she greeted Jade, kissing her on the cheek.

"Hey," Jade greeted back.

Now that Penelope was closer to the black-eye, she noticed that it didn't even look real, when Penelope sat down.

"Hey," Beck said, coming up to them, "How you feeling?"

"My eye hurts," Jade told him.

Beck teased, "Oh, yeah, which one?"

Jade gave Beck a look, "Cute." She sighed, "I want coffee."

Beck asked, "What's the magic word?"

"Get me some coffee," Jade told him. In a softer voice, she said, "Please?"

"Actually the magic word was lotion, but I'll accept your 'please' because you got a boo-boo eye," Beck said. He turned to Penelope, "You want anything?"

"I'm good," Penelope told him.

"Okay, so coffee for Jade," Beck said, getting up.

"Two sugars," Jade told him.

"I know what to do," Beck told her.

Penelope watched Trina and Robbie together. Some part of her was curious why Trina wasn't roundhouse kicking Robbie in the head to get him away from her. She had seen Trina do Vietnamese martial arts. She had searched the internet and found that the yellow belt was basically a black belt in regular martial arts. She snorted when Robbie basically got rejected by Trina.

Cat went over to him and Penelope focused on eating her club sandwich. She turned when she heard a gasp coming from the girl in the blue shirt behind Jade.

"You guys," the girl said. "You're so dead." She took off the lid to her cup and threw the liquid at a guy but it missed, hitting Jade in the face.

"Oh, my god, Jade," the girl said horrified. "Please don't destroy me socially. I didn't mean—"

"Just forget it," Jade snapped at her, before grabbing her bag and taking off.

Penelope took her bag and ran after Jade, concerned and mostly confused.

She caught up to Jade, who had her eye covered with one hand.

"Oh, hey, Jade, Penelope," André greeted, running up to them. "Wait up."

"Can't talk," Jade responded.

Andre kept repeating their names until Penelope snapped, "What do you want, André?"

André stopped and looked at Jade. "Uh, what's wrong with your eye?"

Jade said, "Tori hit me with a cane, remember?"

"Yeah, but I've never seen a black eye—" André touched a spot on Jade's face, "Drip before." He looked at his finger, "This is make up. Tori never hit you, did she? Fake black eye, fake blood."

Jade removed her hand to remove dripping make up. "Look, you cannot tell anyone about this, especially Tori."

"I won't," André lied. Jade started walking away and then André shouted, "Tori!" He started running around, with the two girls chasing him.

"Shut up, André!" Penelope pleaded.

André called out, "Tori, where are you?"

Jade yelled, "Will you please stop?"

André asked "Anybody seen Tori?"

"Nobody bother Tori," Jade said. "False alarm. He ate a bad taco."

Penelope was lounging on Beck's trying to read a book with Beck beside her. She kept rereading the same paragraph, because the book really was that boring.

"I don't get why she lied about having a black-eye, though," Beck stated.

Penelope rolled her eyes at his obliviousness. "She's pissed that you kissed Tori."

Beck said, "I couldn't exactly say no—"

"And she's pissed because Tori kissed you as 'revenge'," Penelope explained, setting her book down on her chest to use air quotes. "I know that you couldn't say no, but the idea that she thinks that kissing someone's boyfriend is revenge is so fucking stupid. And she acts like she doesn't know why we don't like her."

She picked up her book and tried to read it.

Beck asked, "Is that a good part? Is that why you've been reading the same page for the past six minutes?"

"It's actually boring," Penelope told him.

"I know how to make it more interesting," Beck told her.

Penelope looked at him, "How?"

Beck kissed her.

Penelope kissed him back, tossing the boring book to the side, arms wrapping around Beck as the kiss grew hungrier. She felt Beck's fingers graze up her bare skin to go under her skirt—

The door clanged open and they sprang apart, just in case it was one of Beck's parents.

"It's just me," Jade said, closing the door. She looked at them and snorted. "Don't mind me; I'm just doing my stupid science homework for my stupid teacher."

Beck kissed Penelope again and at least halfway through, Jade discarded her homework to join them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 938 46
It's been 3 years since Hollywood Arts and Jade's life hasn't worked out like she wanted it too. Fleeing her past, she must start over from scratch a...
113K 1.7K 16
When Jade's cousin starts at Hollywood Arts things are bound to get interesting. Or Bowie has always known she was bound for stardom. She just had to...
412K 6K 26
One day, Emily's annoying twin, Tori, joins her school, and everything she does just backfires on Emily, leaving her life a complete mess. But maybe...
6.5K 153 14
Cat and Tori love story.