This wasn't the plan (M.R x R...

By Isabella714170

You Allison Evergreen are attending hogwarts in the Sixth year after you set fire to your last school. Your t... More

A/N
Characters
A bit of background - please read
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
New characters
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
New charecters
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
A/N
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
A/N
Part 27
A/N
Another A/N
Part 28
New characters
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Update on characters
Part 32
Part 33
A/N - Quidditch
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
A/N
Another A/N
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 43
Character
Part 44
Part 45
Character
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Character
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Characters
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66

Part 42

428 11 3
By Isabella714170

Allison's POV

I step out of the fireplace and let all the tears stream down my face. I call out for Evelyn or Benjamin but no one answered.

I went in the kitchen to find no one so I head into the dining room to it filled with a load of people, including Minnie and Dumbledoor.

They all stares at me and saw my tears down my cheeks. "I'm sorry to interrupt I will go upstairs to my room" I say about to walk out of the room before getting called back.

"Allison" Evelyn says, "yeah" I say wipping my tears. "Come here and take a seat" she says patting down the empty chair next to her.

"Are you sure I don't want to interrupt" I say looking at her. "You aren't interrupting plus this is your house now" she says giving me a warm small.

I walk over to her and sit down, i wipe some of the tears from my face before looking at everyone.

"What happened?" Benji asks me. "Do they all know" I say looking at everyone around the table.

"Yes they do" Evelyn says to me, "and they aren't going to send me to Azkaban because I really don't want to do this I really don't what they made me do was horrendous even for cruel people" I say to her.

"They won't trust me" she says giving me a reassuring smile. "You can take your time dear" a ginger haired women says to me.

I give her a small smile before telling them "I used the floo powder as we know, I got there and saw Jake Mattheo molly and the whole group. Jake was asking me about what we did last night. The rest of the group was glad to know I wasn't hurt especially mattheo." I pause before continuing.

"Eventually Peter Pettigrew came out and told us he was ready to see us, we walked in and all the death eaters were there and I mean all of them. He started going on about how they are going to take over the ministry and one day the Wizarding world-" I get cut off by a man form down the table "he do you mean Voldemort?"

"Yeah Voldemort" I say before continuing "he was assigning assignments for every one. My one I had to do after the meeting" I say with a tear rolling down my cheek.

"I had to kill 3 innocent people all because they were muggle born or half born. It's stupid that they had to die over something they couldn't even control. Then it got worse" I say before taking a breath. "What do you mean worse?" The ginger lady asked me "I had to crucio 2 small children who weren't older then 9. The screams were horrible and I couldn't stop I had to otherwise I would've been killed. They are children who had to watch there parents and grandfather die infront of there eyes before getting tortured. And do you know what bellatrix did? She was laughing the whole time. I'm 16 I shouldn't be doing any of this, I don't want to do any of this" I say breaking down crying again.

Evelyn pulls me into a side hug while I cry. There were small whispers going around the table but I didn't care.

After 20 minutes I calmed down and started talking to everyone at the table. Turns out the ginger lady is called molly Weasley she's Ron's mother.

"Do your ember yesterday when I told you about joining a club, this is the club" Evelyn says to me. "What is the club exactly?" I say confused.

"Don't answer her we can't trust her" Mad eye says from across the table. "Oh shut up, she's a child" Molly says to him "And a death eater" he says to her as if I'm not here.

"And she's in the room" Lupin says stepping in, "you can use Veritaserum if you don't trust me, or you could do an unbreakable vow" I say to them.

"How do you even know about unbreakable vows I didn't learn about them until I left hogwarts" Made eye says to me

"I went to Beauxbatons until I accidentally burnt down 2 thirds of the school but that's beside the point" I say to them.

"How about we do Veritaserum then" Kingsley says getting up and grabbing the potion. "Are you ok with doing Veritaserum dear" Molly says to me.

"I'm perfectly fine with doing it, I've used it before" I tell them.

Kingsley walks over to me and gives me the bottle. "This should be enough to last us 1 hour" he says giving me the bottle.

I pick up the bottle and chug it down before turning to everyone. "Let's start with some easy questions, what's your name?" Evelyn says to me.

"Allison Lyra Evergreen"

"I didn't know you had a middle name. Ok then what's your boyfriends name?" Benji asks me.

"Mattheo Riddle"

"She's dating a riddle how can we trust her" mad eye says from across the table.

"Did you want to be a detheater?" Abigail asks me.

"No"

"Did you enjoy killing and torturing the people today?"

"I hated every single second of it"

"Why didn't you stop?"

"I would've been killed right there on the spot"

"Do you want to leave the deatheaters?"

"Yes I hate it"

"Would you be willing to become informant?"

"I don't know what that is"

"It's where you work for the death eaters still but any information you have you give it to us"

"Then yes"

"So you Allison Lyra Evergreen are willing to put your life on the line by giving us information to do with Voldemort and his deatheaters?"

"Yes I Allison Lyra Evergreen am willing to put my life on the line to give you information about Voldemorts plans"

"Well it's settled then welcome to the order" Dumbledoor says to me. "Thankyou for inviting me" I say to him

"So how long is left of the Veritaserum" Benji asks Kingsley "Another 10 minutes" he says, I look at Benji to see him with a smirk

"No please don't I thought we were going to drop this topic earlier" I say to him

"So what did you mean by you've done worse when you were talking to Abigail this morning?" He asks me

"I've had sex" I say and cover my mouth.

"Why did you make her say that infront of everyone" Evelyn says to Benji.

"Fine then let's go into the other room so we can finish talking about this" he says dragging my hand.

"Molly, Evelyn, Abigail, Tons, Lupin anyone help me I'm going to expose myself to much. I'm going to have no dignity left help me" I say while i get dragged out. All I can hear behind me is laughing.

I get dragged into the downstairs study, "you were caught having sex weren't you?" He asks me

"Yes, why are you asking me this. It's highly inappropriate of you if I do say so"

"Ok fine then, where mother and father at the meeting?"

"Yes"

"Did they say when another meeting was taking place?"

"No i only know if I'm being called from my mark"

"Ok then I don't need anymore information out of you unless we want to talk about you burning down beauxbatons?"

"I burnt down 2 thirds of beauxbatons from a prank well a bit of revenge gone wrong"

"Oh how about you don't do that again" he says to me.

"I won't" I say with a smirk

"Let's go back then" he says walking out of the door.

I follow him but stop in the kitchen to see molly there cleaning the plates.

"Do you need some help?" I ask her

"I'm fine dear" she says to me, "do you know my son?" She asks me

"If you mean Ron then yes, I became friends with him Hermione and Harry a couple weeks ago" I tell her

"What house are you in?" She asks me

"Slytherin" I say to her

"I honestly would have said that you were in Hufflepuff" she says to me

"A lot of people don't believe that I'm in Slytherin" I tell her

"I do understand why they would think that, but I did hear about the horrible rumours about you from Ron, I'm really sorry about them dear" she says giving me a small smile

"It's fine, eventually they will die down and move onto someone else" I tell her

"If you need anyone to talk to I'm always there. I may have 7 biological children but my children's friends are my children"

"Thank you Molly" I say giving her a smile

"And don't go thinking that I don't mean it when I do" she says in a warning tone

I give her a little chuckle before grabbing a towel to dry up the plates.

>>

Third Person POV

"Can I please go to the ball"

"Allison we've told you already you can go"

"Ok then thank you" she says running up the stairs

"This child is going to make me age" Evelyn whispered.

"Hey I heard that" she shouted down the stairs to Evelyn.

Allison goes upstairs and straight into her room, she pulls out some parchment, her quill and some ink so she can't write a couple letters to her friends.

Dear Mattheo

I am coming to the ball at Malfoy Mannor, I know the ball is tomorrow and your all staying at the manor today but I wanted to let you know in advance.

Love you - Allison xx

She seals the first envelope and addresses it to Mattheo before turning to the next letter.

Dear Jake

I know I haven't written to you since we last saw each other and I'm sorry about that, but I thought you would like to know that I am still attending the ball tomorrow night.

Love from Allie x

Allison's POV

I'm sure Jake and Mattheo will tell the others that I'm coming tomorrow. Well I hope they do otherwise it's going to be a surprise.

I go downstairs and see Evelyn sitting at the table sorting through letters. "Evelyn" I say walking over to her.

"Yeah" she says looking up at me. "Do you or Benji have an owl I can borrow to send some letters"

"Do you not have an owl?" She asks me surprised. "No mother and father never saw a point in me having an owl so instead they bought me a cat" I say to her

"Oh that's who's cat it is, I was wondering why we randomly had a cat in the house. But sure my owl is called Emberlin she is in my room" she says to me

"Thankyou" I say walking out of the room.

I walk into Evelyn's room and see Emberlin sitting in her cage. I go over to her and give her some treats before picking her up. I go to walk out of the room before I hear the Beth room door unlock and a man walk out in a white top and Blue jeans.

I scream at the sight of him, "who are you" I ask backing away to the door. "I'm George Weasley who are you?" He asks me staying where he is.

When I was about to answer the door flung open with a very panicked Evelyn standing there. She rushes over to me and makes sure I'm ok before asking what happened. "This George Weasley guy just appeared out of nowhere"

"George why are you here I thought you left this morning" Evelyn says looking at him. "Well I was going to but I fell back asleep in your bed" he says with a smirk

"Why was he in your bed" I say looking at her. "Oh Allison George is my boyfriend" she says to me.

"So this is the famous Allison Evergreen I've heard lots about you from Evelyn and Ron" he says to me.

"I've never heard about you in my life no offence. But how no why didn't you tell me that you have a boyfriend?" I ask her

"It never came up" she says looking at me. "Right we'll I'm going to take this one for a while before sending her off" I say looking at Emberlin

"See you later at dinner" Evelyn says to me before I walk out the door. Now that was weird I think to myself.

I go in my room and send off Emberlin with the letters. "To Malfoy Mannor" I say before she flies out of the window.

I can't wait for the ball tomorrow.

- 2097 words
A/N - so the second Allison POV wasn't supposed to happen but I write most of it yesterday and continued it today so I forgot about it being in third person POV so sorry about that being short.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 22.8K 52
"I'm sorry, thanks for the offer. But I'm not being your girlfriend." "Pretend." "What?" "Not my real one you twit. Just like a fake one." He shrugs...
16.5K 162 23
Y/N Parkinson, sister of Pansy Parkinson, joins Hogwarts in her sixth year. Uptil now she was going to Beauxbatons, because of something that happene...
327 0 15
Celine, a 6th year student whose a Gryffindor at Hogwarts has a complicated past, but around Mattheo Riddle and Draco Malfoy her present won't be tha...
30.5K 438 25
A new student joins Hogwarts. Guess who it is? Mattheo Marvlo fucking Riddle. Tom Riddles brother. Y/n immediately envies Mattheo and he does the sam...