Tom Riddle Imagines, Reacts A...

urdarkprincesss द्वारा

a bunch of Tom Riddle content from my dr enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 🌝 Suggest and request🙂🤙 Rate, comment and sh... अधिक

a/n
obligation
mine
group chat pov
your hair
nails
Tainted Love
your style/aesthetic
forever your's
trust pt1
ringssss
your wand
the start
READ ME , EAT ME
trust pt 2
forbidden
seduction
you'll always be mine pt1

mystery

734 7 4
urdarkprincesss द्वारा

Tom Riddle was a mystery to everyone at Hogwarts.
With his dark gaze and aloof demeanor, he seemed untouchable. But you were different. Somehow you could see through the facade, sensing the intense loneliness that hid beneath his cold exterior. One day you found yourself alone with tom in the library. As you timidly approached him, you couldn't help but notice a hint of surprise in his eyes. Little did you know, this brief encounter would be the start of a forbidden connection, one that would unravel the complex layers of toms soul...

I like this introduction for tom and y/n
Maybe I'll write a book with this intro 🥴😉

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

458K 31.3K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
211K 7.4K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
Age Gap [JJK] Moon द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

140K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
152K 16.9K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...