Gyal Dem Shift | A Jamaican L...

By tizz_gfb

"Ah badman yah try tek fi eediat ?" The Jamaican artist Bayka finds a attraction to a girl in his community, ... More

‼️Introduction‼️
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040

028

6.3K 386 61
By tizz_gfb

❗️LIKE AND COMMENT❗️

📍Somewhere In Kingston, JA🇯🇲📍

3:49am
Sunday 28th February.

Ronaldo Romario Billings| 20

"Ay Try nuh Mek me and yuh have nuttin" I said using my left hand to choke her as I connected our lips.

She let out a moan that vibrated in both our mouths.

"Tek arf dis" i said tugging on her bottoms.

She did while I still hovered above her, I could see her wetness through her lace panties.

Laying on her back on the bed she leaned up to undo my tied short strings while I was kneeled on the bed my waist levelled at her core.

She pulled my hard member out taking it in her hand stroking it in a circular motion.

"Ready?" I asked making sure.

She gave me a nod, doing so I shifted her lace panties putting my tip at her entrance.

I struggled to enter but soon enough her tightness sucked me in.

"Fuckkk" I groaned as she let out an moan gripping my forearm almost stopping my veins that shown bulging through my light complexion.

I continued to ease my dick inside her while she closed her eyes once it was all the way in as I started to move in and out of her in a slow motion.

Once she got used to the size I began to pick up the paste causing her to grip my arm tighter, I watched as I slid in and out of her then looked up at her face seeing her eyes closed.

"Open your eyes" i said low as she did that our eyes connected with her looking at me with lust all over her eyes.

The look she gave me made my stomach turn and I could feel my high coming.

I grabbed her neck stroking her harder causing her to scream my name making her cry echo the walls.

"Yah cum?" I asked her already knowing the answer.

"Ye-..yeah" she spoke out of breath.

"Yeah wah?" I said pulling my member out all the way. A

She kissed her teeth looking at me as I waited "yes daddy" she spoke.

Once that left her mouth I slammed into her and she let out a ear piercing scream.

"Ahoh" was all I said.

My strokes became deeper and harder, she then grabbed my wrist when my grip onto her neck grew tighter.

"Na-Naldo" she stammered using her other hand to push on my torso.

"Move" i groaned to her but that just made her push me away even more.

"Move yuh hand b" i said sternly now pushing her hand away.

Immediately her warm liquids rushed out of her and filled around my dick causing me to realise inside of her.

🧠:oops

I pulled out slowly as her tightness clenched around me.

Before I asked she got into back shots position arching her back deep.

"You neva did cum in mi, right?" She asked looking back at me as I positioned myself behind her.

"No,why mi woulda do dat" I said smirking but before she could see my face expression I slid my full length into her causing her to dive her head into the bed humming at the now pleasure.

I didn't waste time stroking her, picking up my pace causing our skin to slap together making a clapping noise.

I leaned down gripping the back of her neck making her raise her head from the bed so I could hear her moans.

"Who fa pussy dis" i questioned her heaving.

"Naldo slow down" she said out of breath.

I sent a hard slap to her ass that left a short stinging sensation to my hand and a mark where my hand connected.

"Nah ask yuh again enuh" I said now gripping her hair in my hand tightly.

"It's your...only yours" she said with high tone.

I just let out a devious chuckle I moved both of my hands to her waist sides using them to now control my movement with every stroke going deeper than the last.

"Mi ah come" she as I saw her hand clench the sheet.

"Gwarn nuh" I spoke as I felt her walls throbbing against me.

No more than a minute later she came as I pulled out her slowly despite her tight hold on me.

I moved to the bed head leaning on it as she was still slumped on the middle of the bed.

"Come ride it"

She didn't bother argue and slowly climbed over me positioning me at her entrance as she took her time sliding down.

She began bouncing up and down as I admired her figure, I bit my lip to the overwhelming pleasure holding in my groans.

I leaned closer sucking on her neck leaving behind multiple loved marks as she hummed keeping a steady pace.

Leaning back looking at the very visible marks on her necks.

🧠:know she ago cuss lata

I played with her nipples and moved my other hand to massage her clit making her moan loud as her speed increased.

I grabbed her neck pulling her in so I could kiss her passionately while our tongues fought.

She detached the kiss calling my name while soon after her cum ran down on me.

I took control holding her waist thrusting upwards in her even though she had came already I hadn't. 

Her walls were tight due to her not long orgasm making it hard for me to make way but I proceeded to speed up.

"Fuccck" she cursed grinding on me as I busted off inside her.

She was now on the covers so I went to go run the shower before she could even think of falling a sleep.

I walked out the bathroom seeing her still.

"Ah nuh sleep yah sleep" I talked loudly.

Causing her to jump and look at me then kissed her teeth getting up, she hopped of the bed and stripped the covers.

I went back into the bathroom getting our towels, I rested them on the side.

She walked in putting the sheets by the dirty clothes basket as she looked in the mirror attempting to fix her messy hair.

Watching her I smiled she didn't wear makeup it was all Natural beauty.

🧠:My wife dat...

I don't know why I do this to myself I thought as I felt my dick grow hard again.

The shower glass was steamy telling me the water was ready and warm.

I stoop behind her hugging her as our body touched while she wrapped up her hair.

"Babes..." I said interrupying the silence.

"No" she said bluntly.

"Yuh deeven know-" I told with my arms still around her looking back at her through the sink glass.

"Yeah but mi can feel it on me, so back up"  she said moving towards the shower.

"Guess yuh nuh want your shein basket clear" i shrugged off as she stopped in her tracks.

"Everything" she asked as a question and I nodded.

🧠:why she ah grin suh.

🧠:not even know weh yuh just do doh.

"Member weh yuh seh and nuh bother cuss when yuh see the bill" she told me.

"Ah nuh nuttin mumz" I said as my eyes was elsewhere on her body but her eyes.

"Really wah bout mi hai-" she said inching closer to me.

"Don't high up yuh chest- matter fact nah beg my own woman fi nuh front" I said pulling her towards me by her hand.

"Put yuh foot up" i said to her.

She scrunching her face up.

"Cotch yuh foot yasso" I said tapping on the counter.

She did but I could tell she was now sore because her pussy lips complexion was now showing a slight redness.

"Naldo watch me and you wh-" she began to threat but me entering her once again made her quite as she bit her lip.

-45 minutes later-

"Weh you woulda do if mi did squirt pon yuh" Ty asked randomly once we was both out the shower.

"Wah type ah question dat yah ask badman" I said picking a boxers.

"Serous what would your reaction be" she said doing her face routine with her towel wrapped around her.

"Mi nuh want nuh gyal pussy water splash pon mi" I said scornful removing my towel putting on my boxers.

"So mi can cum pon yuh but not squirt, how dat Mek sense." She said turning to me fixing her towel around her.

"Mek a whole heep". I said nonchalantly combing my wet beard.

🧠:it ah tek time ah grow doh.

"You do know seh once you make a girl squirt you know she-" she began informing me.

"Deeven like da conversation yah, lock it arff" i said now disturbed.

"Next time we ah fuck more than squirt yah get, piss mi ago-" she said trying to provoke me.

"That's why mi cum inna yuh" I blurted out putting down the comb on the sink counter.

Silence filled the bathroom and she stared at me.

"Ay and Mek mi ever see yuh pick up ah plan b watch how mi kill yuh inna dis bloodclart." I said my back turned to her about to walk out the bathroom.

"You woulda ne-" she said crossing her arms.

🧠:Mi know just chat mi ah chat nah guh Mek yuh know dat doh.

"Think ah joke" I said out the bathroom but I turned and looked back in at her  

"Memba good who mi be" I said to her walking away.

————————————————————————

Yack...🌚

Whole day it tek mi fi done dis😭

Amount ah break mi did tek💀

^Follow dis and message me for the Wattpad Close Friends Story!!

Bout 200 ah unuh on it...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.7K 3.8K 33
"Seh bet mi fuck dah rass attitude deh outta yuh?" He asked while holding my neck harshly "Weh di badness gone Aysia? Jus seh bet nuh" "Bet." Gyal m...
223K 18.3K 83
In her last year studying to be a doctor, the young beauty stumbles upon someone who would change her life in the most unexpected ways...whether thro...
380K 25.3K 104
𝒚𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒎? 𝒚𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒂? 𝒚𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒚? 𝒚𝒖𝒉 𝒏𝒐 𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒅.
2.2M 152K 104
I'm Zara Williams and I know what you're thinking...but no, I'm not Zara Larsson. I'm a regular degular twenty one year old girl that practically hav...