Gyal Dem Shift | A Jamaican L...

By tizz_gfb

"Ah badman yah try tek fi eediat ?" The Jamaican artist Bayka finds a attraction to a girl in his community, ... More

‼️Introduction‼️
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
O42
043
044
045

027

6.4K 415 28
By tizz_gfb

❗️Like And Comment

📍Common Sense, Kingston, JA🇯🇲📍

3:30am
Sunday 28th February.

(Tyra) Alexis Julian Wallace| 19

"Yuh ready" Naldo said approaching me and Asia.

"Dem ah leave now" Asia questioned looking over at them.

"No, don't think dem ah leave nuh time now but mi feeel fi cut" Naldo said clearly tipsy.

🧠:No Drunk...ah drink him drunk.

🧠:Chro.

🧠:Bare fuckery him ago keep now.

"Oh alright, mi ago go over Jalen" Asia spoke side hugging me as I did the same. 

"Tell aunty night, yer" Naldo said hugging her.

"Okay" Asia said now walked off.

Naldo attention returned to me.

"Wahm yuh nuh read" he said examining my bistro language.

"Yeah but me ago drive" I said as we began to walk.

"Yuh can't manage my bimma" he said looking me up and down.

"So yuh think me want your drunk self drive we" I said stopping and looking at him.

"Forward" Naldo said with his arm around my shoulder walking down the lane to where we parked.

"Ohhh Yuh bath" Naldo said smelling my neck as we walked leaving pecks along it and my jawline.

"So a which man did ah stalk me through the glass when mi did ah shower" I asked him.

"Nuh know weh yah talk bout mumz" he said clearly lying.

"Pass mi di key" I said stopping infront of passenger seat side as he did the same once I realised where he was leading me to the passenger side.

"Mi gov fi driv-" he ranted.

"Naldo give me the key or mi nah go nowhere wid yuh" I told him seriously he kissed his teeth passing me the key going of to the passenger side.

"Coulda vex likkle more" i mumbled taking the key and walking off.

He opened the passenger door as I walked around, he then opened the passenger door getting in making sure to stretch over to pull the driver side for me.

"Thank you." I said getting in sitting down, closing back the door and putting my seatbelt on.

I adjusted the seat closer because mi nuh know how him can drive wid it so far from the pedal and di steering wheel.

I looked at the key then back up around the dashboard and steering wheel.

"So dis nuh have no key?..." I thought looking at the car key Naldo gave me.

I looked to Naldo who's seat was all the way back as he layed back with his hand holding his head.

He must of felt my eyes on him.

"Ah push button b" he said moving his hand from his face opening his eyes looking at me.

"Oh, so where's the..."

"Seet deh" he said pointing.

🧠:Fool.

🧠:Mind yuh crash di man good car.

I pressed it as the car let out a beastly roar.

"Baddd" Naldo mumbled smirking laying back with his eyes closed.

🧠:Watch how him ago drop asleep.

I pulled out the parallel parking on the side of the road, pulling off ahead making sure to drivd slowly down the lane where we once stoop.

People parted making way for the vehicle, beeping once getting to where our friends were I kept driving onto our destination.

-1 Hour Later-

Me and Naldo was settled in at his house now he was upstairs in the room, mi nuh know why him ah fight him sleep fah.

I just came to get a bottle of water and my bag I had left in the living room from when we first came in.

Once I got what I came for I made my way back to the room, walking up the stairs i hummed shanei Muir song naturally

Ronaldo Romario Billings| 20

"Alright mummy mi will call yuh back lata mi tired" I said sitting on the bed facing the bathroom door in my room with my back to the room door.

"Okay mi did just ah check pon you but mi see yuh good wid yuh new company." My mother spoke suspiciously.

"So ah who tell you that" I asked now skeptical.

"Mi did just ask someone if them did see you and being a good nephew-" she said innocently.

"Oh so ah baba" I said chuckling feeling on my bare chest as I wore only shorts.

"Mi and you ah nuh size, bout yah talk over me" she said growing hostile fast.

"Sorry mummy mi a gwarn ah mi bed now yer" I said now wanting to get of the phone even more.

"Wait...so this one, your serious about be honest Ronaldo" she said.

"Mi nuh know wah dat yah ask" I said fiddling with my shorts string.

"One damn simple ting mi ah ask yuh" she said as her tone grew louder.

"Wait- mummy yuh nuh see di time...yuh nah gah yuh bed" i said as if I was the parent.

She kissed her teeth ready to cuss me but I spoke before she could.

"Ayy mind mi affi guh tell di pastor Yute bout yuh night owl antics" i said in a joking serious tone.

"Think me ah yuh ? likkle boy try nuh Mek mi leggo mi mouth pon yuh and loose mi...Chro" she said catching herself.

"Ahh you mean like see ah future wid har" I said chuckling.

🧠:Nah raise har blood pressure ah dis late time.

She hummed.

"Well...mi mean she different not inna one bad way though but like something special if yuh know weh mi ah seh...want har carry mi first born too" I spoke honestly but making sure to say the last part lowly.

"So yuh in love rayyy watch mi bwoy" she said hyping up on the other end.

"Seet deh, now the vulgar ting yuh start pon next ting yuh bruk out inna dutty whine, try send da pastor boy number quick and fast" I told her.

"You know what-"was all she said hanging up.

"Yeah mon" I said laughing putting down my phone coming of the edge of the bed siting up to the top now seeing Tyra there.

"When you reach in yah" i asked with a confused look.

"Literally just sit down" she said with a smirk.

🧠:Ah lie she ah lie.

🧠:Like me neva hear har ah jim screechie in yah.

"WELL yuh know what time it be now" I said putting my back against the headboard as she wrapped it in the sheet.

"Yeah, 3:45am gay yuh rass bed." She spoke aggressively leaving her back to me.

"Wrong, time fi yuh run di front fi badman" I said pulling the sheet of her making her turn to look at me now on her back.

"N-" she was took by surprise as I took this as the opportunity to hover over her plating kisses along her colour bone.

"One...one word" she spoke with wriggling under my hold at the tingly feeling.

"Hmm" i said as my lips was still connected to her neck leaving love bites.

"One Word" she said using her palm to ease me up.

"Wha ?" i said now both hands holding me up beside her sides as I looked down at her.

"Condom" she with a straight face.

"Ay Try nuh Mek me and yuh have nuttin" I said using my left hand to choke her as I connected our lips kissing her.

————————————————————————

Unuh go find ah bible...

Bout unuh want sex scene🤣🤣

Unuh nuh want di rest ah dis doh🌚...

...and talk quick before mi gah mi bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 1.9K 11
Mi hate the bwoy yessi but mi want him fi come mash up mi thick body
40K 2.6K 18
(THIS BOOK IS PURELY FICTION) THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ARTIST
86.3K 3.7K 48
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
59.6K 3.3K 36
" Guffi dem, Guffi dem " " Gyal dem shift " A Jamaican story