Actor Met Doctor!

By sha_writes01

Actor met doctor is a love story of an well famous, almost a guy who don't believe in love... Who thought lov... More

Hello!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
A/N
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
A/N
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Epilogue!💗
A/N
Hey yaa!!!
A/N
Tejran's story!!!

Chapter 68

2.3K 370 62
By sha_writes01

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

It was around late evening when they both got ready for the night to celebrate his birthday... Teju wore a simple pink dress with floral pattern while Karan wore a pink hoddie and blue jeans...

They both drove to a certain restaurant... As they stepped down they were greeted with N number of camera's around them... Teju frowns looking at them while Karan smiles...

Teju:you called them?

She asked slowly to him while he shook his head...

Karan:let's go... Chalo...

He holds her from her waist and safely they entered the restaurant... The whole restaurant was empty...

Teja:why is it so empty...

Karan:muj...mujhe kaise pata hai chalo hum beth the hai...

Teja:there is no way you booked the whole freaking restaurant...

Karan:huh... How did you got to know... I mean nhi, mein pagal todhi hu...

Teja:shut up... Idiot kyu karte ho itna sunnyy...

Karan:ye toh kuch bhi nhi hai... Chalo let's sit now...

He made her sit and he himself sat beside her on the couch they gave their order and were waiting for the order to come...

Meanwhile karan's hands reached the waist of teju and pulled her closer to himself.. teju smiles and leans to his body... She feels something sliding in her finger... She looks down and saw a dimond ring sliding in her ring finger...

Karan:this is the promise ring to never leave your hand ever... If something ever happens in future to me, just remember this ring... This ring has our scent , our essence, our enchantment, our love... Teju you have always been my lucky charm baby... I love you so much... And to answer your previous question... Ofcourse I am free this December... These months I and these years I have spend with you and your memories, now all I want is waking up in the morning with you in my arms making me feel complete... Will you make me feel complete? Will you marry me my my love..?

Teja: ofcourse I would...

Teju's eyes were brimming down happy tears...

Karan:ohh my cry babyyy... You are so cute...

Teja:haw.. I am not a cry baby...

Karan: ofcourse you are...

Teja:shut up...

Karan:make me!

Teja:I would love to...

Saying this teju seals his mouth with her's, letting the warmth of his mouth capture her soul... Letting him dominate the kiss... Karan's tongue was teasing her lips seeking for permission and those pretty lips parted with a slight moan and he enters her mouth, letting in the feeling of her warm mouth...

They kissed each other as if they were providing that oxygen they have been missing... The passion which that kiss was holding was on another level...

They broke the kiss and teju blushed furiously looking at his smirking face... They way she pants and took heavy breaths to calm herself and her racing heart beat...

Karan's condition was no less than that... Teju hides her face and goes down to his chest and snuggles to him...

Karan:i didn't knew my fiancee is such a good kisser... I would have done this way before time...

Teja:that means you like rough kisses...

Karan:ohh i love rough things! Wanna know them?

He rose his eyebrows with a smirk... Teju's face got red due to all the teasing... And soon the food to came... Teju thanked God now he won't tease her much...

Karan's left was never leaving her hand and his fingers were caressing her hands... And kissing the back of it...

Karan:you like the ring?

Teja:it's very pretty... You liked yours?

Karan:ab aap itne pyaar se laayenge toh acha lagna toh lazmi hai...

Teju's smile just grew wider to his talks... He captured her without letting her know and kept that photo to himself...

Teju soon got busy into eating... And Karan was adoring her... They both cut a small cake with each other and then came out of the restaurant...

They saw paps were still present... As the lights flashed on them, both of their rings got shiny as they were of diamonds...

Karan:carefull bohot rumours jaayenge..

Teja:it's okay, I know what I got into...

She winks while his jaw dropped on the floor... They both sat in the car and then Karan dropped teju to her house and then went to his...

He got changed and sat with his parents for a while...

KM:so you like dthe surprise?

Karan:you both knew, than too you didn't told me..

KD:haa toh mein meri beti ka surprise kharab todhi home deta..

KM:ye sirf mujhe pata hai kaise mene apne aap ko ruka hai naa bolne se...

Karan laughs...

Karan:arre meri cutie mummy...

KD:toh kab ki date nikalni hai...

Karan: December acha rehega....

KM:ek baar teju se bhi puch lenge...

Karan:haa... Mein bhi yehi bolne wala tha.. but mostly vo aur mein hum dono free hai December mein..

KD:toh khote time nhi hai ab December ko aane mein... Jaldi decide Karo fir hum pandit ji se bhi puch lenge...

Karan:haa haa... Aap gaaliya dedo mujhe phele...

KD:pheli baar toh kuch acha bola tune...

KM:acha bass... Now let's sleep... Bohot late hogya hai waise bhi...

On the other side,

Adaa was already present at her house... She was welcomed with a warm hug...

Adaa:kaisi hai... Itne din hogya baat kiye..

Teju:mein thik hu tu bata... Ek dum hi busy hogyi jabse Omi se mili hai...

Adaa:shut up aisi baat nhi hai... New show hai toh bohotate hojata hai... Ye sab chod aaj kya kya hua sab bata... With every detail... Baat aage badi ki abhi bhi wahi pe ho? Kiss se aage kuch hua?

Teja:aee!!! Adaa... Apni best friend ki intimacy jaani hai tujhe...

Adaa:kya karu ab meri best friend hai hi itni velli...

Teja:shut up I am not velli...

Adaa:don't change the topic... Let me na...

Teja:acha chal tu coffee bana mein change karke aati hu girls night karte hai aaj...

Adaa:correct...

Later they had a great girls night and slept really early in the morning... Here teju's Munda was not able to sleeping with his sunshine... So he brough one of her top with was with him.. he hugs that and slept...

To be continued...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Precap:wedding month!!!!!!!

Finallyyy!!! So you liked the small not so big confession of Karan? And do you think rumores with roam around after their pap video??

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 1.8K 22
One misunderstanding can ruin someone's life
43.4K 5K 43
Book 1 of the Destined Series Away from the crowd in the corner of the place, stood a man dressed up in a proper traditional look with a bottle in h...
109K 9.2K 57
Male lead - karan kundrra, 30 years old ( profession- business man, ceo of kkundrra industries) Handsome,hot , arrogant, cold hearted,but caring , lo...
27.2K 3.3K 27
This story is about two people totally opposite from each other. Iss story mein kya kya hoga wo janne ke liye aapko thoda patience rakhna padega.. au...