LOVE ME HARDER

By seriouslypsycho008

Mature content 18+ only BOOK 1 IN The Dominant series "You are crossing a very dangerous territory, Natalia... More

•••••
PREFACE
PROLOGUE
• Are you alright? •
• Be my submissive? •
• Is he a....... Sadist? •
• Is that an order,....sir? •
• Face down, ass up • 🔥
• I want to stay with you •
• She is mine •
• Red Satin •
• Do your worst, Sir. • 🔥
• Please fuck me, Sir. • 🔥
• Are you scared, Natalia? •
• What boyfriend? •
• Dinner night •
• Get on the bed • 🔥
• I missed you •
• I have other ways to punish you • 🌶️
• Are you enjoying yourself, Natalia? • 🌶️
announcement
• Come for me • 🌶️
• Dance with me? •
• Is he okay? •

• Her dominant •

1.9K 22 0
By seriouslypsycho008

                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt something wet on my face and tried to open my eyes. My head was pounding so hard. After a few attempts, I finally pried my eyes open and saw a woman sitting in front of me with a glass of water in her hands.

I looked at her,confused at who she was and what was she doing with me. Before, I could ask her anything, she spoke to me.

"Hey, are you okay? Do I need to call someone for you?" She asked me in a worried tone.

And then it all came to me.The goons, the alleyway, the attack. But, how did I reach here? Who saved me and who was she?

I quickly set up on the couch and looked at my surroundings. It looked like a bakery.

"Um, who are you? And what am I doing here?" I asked her, still holding my head.

"I am Natalia Fox. I own this bakery. I was working here when I heard some noise in the back alley. So, I went to see and saw you lying there unconscious with three goons around you. So, I just saved you and called the cops. And then bought you here." She said while shrugging.

"You saved me?" I looked at her with a raised brow.

She shrugged again."I had to. They could have hurt you, so I just decided to fight them, until the cops arrive."

Wow, so she was the shadow that I saw in the alleyway before going unconscious.

"Um,but why did you save me? I mean, they could have hurt you too. Why did you risk your life for me?" I asked her.

"Well, for one, I am not weak. I can fight them.I did fight them, actually. So, I wasn't scared of getting hurt. And about saving you, well I can't just leave someone in problem, when I know I can help. That's just too selfish, and I am not selfish." She said nonchalantly.

"Well, thank you then. You actually saved my life. I am Damon Ashford, by the way." I put my hand forward for her to shake and she took it.

"Well, nice name. But, isn't it ironic for you. I mean, your name means 'the one who conquers' everything, and here you were, lying like a lifeless body, by attack of just three men." She said teasingly. I looked at her and we both laughed.

I shook my head and groaned at the pain in my head.

"Sorry, I forgot about that. I saw your head was bleeding. But, I was so focused on getting you back to consciousness, that I didn't pay attention to it. You just wait here and I'll bring the first aid." Saying that,she left for a door, which looked like a changing room for employees.

Soon, she came back with a box in her hand and started cleaning my wound.

She was so close to me and I could smell the soothing scent of lavender on her. It was intoxicating.

And, for the first time, I noticed her outfit. She was wearing a white t shirt and green shorts, which showed her thighs.

Damn. She was hot. Her hair were straight and open, which looked good enough to run my hands through them.

I wanted to ask more about her. But, I refrained myself, because I knew it would be of no benefit.

I don't do relationships anymore. And the casual thing, well, it's not so casual.

I don't do old and plain vanilla.I am into bdsm, and it's not everyone's cup of tea. And to me, she looked like pretty innocent. I don't want to scare her away.

So, sighing mentally, I decided not to say anything.

Soon, she was finished with cleaning and tending to my wound and stepped back. I immediately missed her scent and her closeness. She gave me a pain killer and I took it thankfully.

"Um, how are you planning to go home?" She asked me.

"I have my car parked at the other end of the street. Why do you ask?"

"Nothing. I just wanted to make sure, you have a safe way to go home.You may not be lucky enough, to get me as your saviour next time, you know." She said playfully, making me laugh.

"Don't be so full of yourself. We all have our low moments and you saw me at one those. Otherwise, I am pretty strong and capable to protect myself. It just wasn't my day."

"Ya, whatever Mr. Rough and Tough. I think you should leave now. It's too late. I am also just going home." She said and got up from the couch.

"And how will you go home?" I asked her.

"I'll just call a cab." No way in hell, I'm letting her go alone, especially after what happened with me. What if they come back and attack her?

"Don't. I will drop you. And before you say no, let me tell you, I can be very persistent, so you can't get me to change my mind. Also, it's the least I could do after you saved my life." She thought about it for a few seconds and then replied with an okay.

She soon locked the door and we both walked to my car.

"By the way, what are you doing at a place like this, at this hour? You look pretty richie rich to me. So, why visit this local market?" She asked me while looking ahead.

"I was going home after a long day of work and decided to eat something here. I love the food at these local places." I replied, smiling.

"That's a first. I have never seen someone with money even giving a second look to places like these."

"Well, the people who have been through these places there whole life definitely love these places. Old habits die hard, I guess." I told her and she hummed in response.

We soon reached my car and the car ride to her place was quite. I waited for her to enter her house and then left for my place.

                               *****************

It was mom's birthday today and we were all set to go out and celebrate. It was 7 in the evening and we were getting ready to go to a fancy club, that I have been saving money for. I decided that we should go for a nice dinner, but my mom insisted to go to a club. As it was her day, I didn't argue with her.

We couldn't spend our whole day together, because mom had to go to the Foster home she works for.

She worked at the bakery, until I joined her there. After that, she decided that she wanted to serve her rest of the life, for the people who have a similar fate like her, who have no one to take care of them.

I decided to wear a mid thigh length,blue satin dress and let my straight hair open. I did my makeup and was ready to go.

We went to the club and sat at a table.We ordered ourselves a few drinks and were busy talking to each other, when my eyes met with someone behind her.

The guy, I met a week ago. What was his name again?  Damon Ashford.

He was looking at me.

The guy had made a few appearances in my thoughts throughout the week. There was no doubt, that he is a very gorgeous man. One that demands your attention and pulls you towards him.

But what is he doing here?

Before I could think anything else, he said something to the guy standing with him and made his way towards me.

Oh God! He was looking so handsome, in his casual outfit. He was looking totally droolworthy.

When he reached our table, he looked at me and smiled.

"Hi. What a surprise. What are you doing here?" He asked, while looking between mom and me.

I was about to answer, when my mom interrupted me.

"Oh my God. Nat, who is this handsome guy?" She looked at him and then at me with playfulness in her eyes. I knew, something was going on in her head and I was scared of what she was going to say.

My mom can be really troublesome for me sometimes. More than a teenager.

Suddenly, I was nervous and my throat dried. I took a sip of my drink.

"Is he one of your new doms Nat?" She asked me and I chocked on my drink.

I coughed, while she rubbed my back.

"Easy darling. Be careful." Mom said, the playfulness still in her voice and I glared at her.

My mom was not too old from me and this made her think that she can be my friend. So now, she just behaves like a nosy and annoying friend. She loves to irritate me. Sometimes, I need to remind her that she is my mom and should behave like one.

Though she is pretty open minded and I share almost everything with her. One day she found a pamphlet of the bdsm club red satin in my bag, she questioned about it. Though hesitant at first, I told her that I wanted to explore the world of bdsm, she was okay with it. She never shamed me for my choice.

She just told me to be careful of the bad people, just like every mother out there.

"Her what?" Damon questioned and then I realised that he was still standing there.

"Her dominant. She is into this thing called bdsm you know." She said and smirked at him, making his eyes go wide.

"Mom."I whisper shouted at her." Please stop it mom. You are scaring him."

"Um, I think,I should get going now. My friend is waiting for me. I just came here to say hi to you Natalia." He said, while looking at me with something in his eyes, I can't point exactly.

"Um, sure. It was nice to meet you here Damon." I said awkwardly.

"Ya. Likewise." And then he walked away.

"Mom. Why would you do that? What do you get by embarrassing me in front of other people? And for god sake, stop asking every other guy if he is my dominant or not." I said getting irritated.

And she just laughed. She laughed at me, after everything she just did.

"Oh come on, Natalia. It's my birthday today. I am allowed to do anything, I want. Can't you let me have fun for even a day?" She pouted, still looking at me playfully.

I groaned at her, not knowing what to say. Rest of the night was pretty uneventful and we reached home at 10 pm.

I decided to go to bed early today, as don't have any work. While lying on bed, I thought about my small meeting with Damon.

What would he think of me now? Will he find me weird for being into bdsm?

Huh!!

I find him very attractive. I loved how he looked today. I would have definitely asked him out. But sadly, I am not into vanilla guys.

Many dominant men also find me difficult to handle. At first, they find my bratty side attractive and take me as a challenge. But soon, they loose their interest as they can't handle me.

My behaviour becomes overwhelming for them and they leave me.

I have been in control of my life since I found about my dad's affair. I knew he will leave us soon. And I understood that day, that everyone is temporary in our lives. No one will stay forever.

So, I decided not to rely on anyone for everything.
But deep down, I wish to give that control to someone.

That's the first thing, which attracted me to bdsm.I want to trust someone completely and let them decide for me.

But, I never found anyone who can handle my bratty side.

With these thoughts, I finally decided to sleep and give my brain a rest.

                            _________________________

Here we go with the second chapter. Now that Damon finally know that Natalia is also into bdsm, what will he do next? will he approach her ?

Read next chapter to know more.

Please share your views in the comments and share with your friends if you liked it.

Hit 👇

__________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 3.1K 50
"Bastard." She whispered. "Your bastard." He whispered back. ~~~~~~~~★~~~~~~~~ A shy at first girl but wild once you get to know her. Her innocence i...
1.3M 31.8K 49
⚠️⚠️Rated Mature ⚠️⚠️ 🌟🌟I do not own rights to images on the cover or the song lyrics in the book. All rights go to the photographers and writers...
63.3M 1.4M 154
"You were ours from the second we saw you," he stated as if I didn't have a choice in it, and the truth was, I didn't need to because he was right. I...
1.1M 38K 88
Saving Leah Series Book 7 "So what do you admire most about women?" I ask the man as he sips on his coffee. He smirks as he sets his cup down, actin...