SECRETS & REGRETS

By PLK_ARMY

Kim Yoongi, Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook.... all three are brothers. Yoongi loves both his brothers. Yoongi... More

Introduction & Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Season 2 OUT!!!

Chapter 30

2.2K 114 31
By PLK_ARMY

As soon as Yoongi and his team entered the building, many guards of the rival came to attack them. The fight starts. Both the gangs were fighting with each other. Yoongi punched a man and kicked another at the same time. He then shot two other men. On the other hand, Hobi was handling four men at the same time. He grabbed the nape of one man and then hit the man's head on his knee knocking him down. Then, he jumped a little and kicked two men in their chests at the same time. Jin and Namjoon were also fighting. Guards were also fighting with the rivals.

The fight continued. Suddenly, a loud yell was heard, "YAHHHHHH!" Everyone stopped fighting for a moment and looked at the person who yelled. It was Jin.

Jin yelled again, "HOW DARE YOU TO PUNCH ME ON MY FACE? I HAVE A SHOOT TOMORROW YOU FUCKER." The man who punched him flinched due to sudden shout but then gave him a awkward look.

Then, Jin put his hand in his inner pocket of the coat. The man thought that he is going to pull out a gun but Jin pulled out a small mirror. He checked his face in the mirror and shouted again, "Yoongi-ah, see what he did? My face is bruised now. See..."

Jin said looking all tensed and still looking at himself in the mirror. Then he put his mirror back and punched the man in front of him hardly. His nose broke and he lost his three tooth. He fell on ground. "I will not leave you. You ruined my handsome face", Jin said. After saying this, he started beating the man mercilessly. Then he pulled out his gun and shot the man three times. Then he kept shooting the rival's man like a maniac. Then he pulled out two daggers from his waist and started tearing up the rival's men chests. He was looking very scary.

Yoongi, Hobi and Namjoon were looking at him with their eyes widened. Then Namjoon spoke, "Guys, I think we should never tease Jin hyung about his face." Hobi said, "Yes, you are right. I don't want to get beaten up like a pulp."

Yoongi then said, "You guys are still safe. You never says anything to him. I am gone now." Hobi laughed and said, "Looks like the most dangerous mafia king is afraid now." Yoongi laughed nervously and said, "I t-think, we should move ahead. Hyung will handle everything here."

"Yes, lets go", Hobi said. The three of them moved ahead. They went towards a staircase and went upwards. They kept killing and fighting the rivals men. They reached a room. They opened it and found big lockers in there. The diamonds were in the lockers. They went towards the locked and examined them. Then Hobi said, "We need Jin hyung. I will ask him to come here with his laptop."

After saying this, Hobi went to call Jin. Soon Jin came. He connected his laptop with the digital locker and started doing something in his laptop. Soon he opened all the lockers. They all took out all the diamonds and left from there.

Jin and Yoongi were in one car and Hoseok and Namjoon were in another. Yoongi was driving. Jin was continously looking at himself in the mirror. After few minutes, Yoongi said, "Hyung, is it hurting?"

Jin shook his head and said, "Not hurting that much but its all bruised now. I swear I want to kill that motherfucker again for punching my face." Yoongi said nervously, "Hyung, it will be fine soon. Don't worry."

"Huh? You never says like this. You always says stop it hyung. Nothing will happen to you face and all. What happened today?", asked Jin. Yoongi laughed nervously and said, "I never said that hyung."

"Are you sure, Yoongi-ah? Huh?", said Jin raising his eyebrows. "H-hyung, I mean I..., okay fine! I was scared looking at how you were killing that person when he punched you on your face. I got scared", said Yoongi feeling embarrassed.

Jin laughed loudly and said, "So from now on, don't you dare to make fun of me." "Hyunnnnggg", Yoongi whinned.

They were bickering and talking to each other but suddenly, a car came in front of Yoongi's car and halted in front of him. Yoongi pressed the break with a jerk. Jin also got startled. They looked at the front and saw the car door opening revealing Sohee.

"Sohee, what is she doing here?", said Yoongi and grabbed the stearing tightly in anger. He furiously opened the car door and got out of the car. He walked towards Sohee and pulled out his gun and pointed towards her.

After seeing all this, Jin immediately got out of the car and approached them.

Yoongi spoke, "Why are you here and why you came in front of me, huh?" Sohee chuckled a little and said, "Wow, pointing a gun at me. Why don't you shoot me and end my life here only?"

Yoongi gritted his teeth and looked at her angrily. Then he said, "Just tell me, why you came here? I am sure you didn't came to die here from my bullet."
Sohee said, "You are right. I want to ask you something."

"Speak up fast and get lost", said Yoongi. "I am coming on the point directly. Why you are not allowing Tae to go for the event?", asked Sohee.

Yoongi frowned and said, "How you got to know? Spying on me. The things you did were not enough that you started spying on me now. How can do this, huh?" "It is not important how I got to know. Tae got that opportunity with his hardwork. Let him do whatever he wants. Just because of some of your stupid rules, you can't restrict him from achieving his dreams", said Sohee.

"Don't show like you care. Just shut up and don't interfere in my family. I can handle my brothers very well", said Yoongi furiously. Sohee chuckled and said, "I always cared about you and your brothers, Mr. Kim Yoongi not like you who just used his brain."

Yoongi suddenly grabbed her arms tightly and spoke, "Don't speak nonsense. I can really kill you here." "Do you think I am afraid of you? I was not even afraid that day when you tried to kill my dad", Sohee said gritting her teeth.

Yoongi's grip on her arms tighten and he said, "How many times should I say this to you? I didn't kill him." Sohee jerked Yoongi's hands away and said, "Stop lying and I don't want to discuss all this with you. I just came here to tell you that Tae will attend the event and will stay late night out for work and I will make sure of it that no one can stop him."

Before Yoongi could say anything, she turned around and sat in her car and drove off. Yoongi clenched his fists and walked to his car in anger and sat in there and drove off with Jin.

As soon as Yoongi started driving, Jin asked, "What was she talking about?" "Hyung I will tell you later. First I need to go home and ask Tae something", said Yoongi. "Yoongi, don't do anything stupid in anger. I am warning you. No one will be worse than me", said Jin.

Yoongi didn't say anything just kept driving at a high speed. It was around 6 p.m. and they reached the mansion. As soon as they reached the mansion, Yoongi entered in the living room furiously and yelled, "TAEHYUNG! TAEHYUNG COME HERE, FAST. TAEHYUNG!"

After hearing Yoongi's yell, Jungkook came out of his room and hurridly came downstairs and asked, "H-hyung, what happened? Why are you calling Tae hyung, he did something?"

"Where is he?", asked Yoongi. "H-he must be in library. He is not at home yet", said Jungkook. Before anyone could say anything, Yoongi left the home in anger and sat in his car and drove off towards the university alone.

Jungkook was very scared. He went towards Jin and asked, "What happened hyung? Why is he this much angry? He will not do anything to Tae hyung again. Tell me hyung. Please."

"Kook, I need to go. We will talk later", said Jin. "I will also come hyung. I am worried about Tae hyung", said Jungkook. "Okay, lets go fast", said Jin. They both hurridly left the mansion and drove off.

At Tae's university

Tae was sitting in the garden under the tree feeling sad that he can't attend the event and have to drop out of it. Jimin was also there but at a little distance from him. Tae wanted some time alone and he was angry on Jimin for telling everything to Yoona. So Jimin was sitting far away from Tae.

There were not many people in the university as the classes were already over few hours back. Tae pulled out his laptop and opened his designs. He stared at his designs for some time and a tear escaped from his eye. He thought while being sad, "I think I can never do anything."

He was in his thoughts when he heard his name being taken loudly. He looked here and there. Then he saw Yoongi furiously coming towards him. He immediately got up. As soon as Yoongi reached to Tae, he slapped him hard and he fell on the ground. Yoongi then grabbed Tae's collar and made him stand. Jimin's eyes widened seeing all this. He immediately ran towards them.

"H-hyung, w-what happened?", said Tae getting scared still in Yoongi's grip. Yoongi yelled loudly, "What happened? Are you seriously asking me this? How dare you to meet Sohee? Did you forget you can't meet her, huh?"

Tae got confused and said, "I-i didn't met her. I s-swear. I d-don't even know where she is right now." Yoongi slapped him again, Tae fell on ground. Jimin immediately went towards Tae and crouched down to his level and spoke in a low voice, "Is he your hyung? Why is he beating you like this?"

"I don't know myself. I hadn't done anything wrong", said Tae in a low voice to Jimin. Just then, Yoongi said to Jimin, "Heyy you, leave him alone. Go away."

Jimin looked at him and said, "Sir, I am not leaving my best friend alone and you can't beat him like this." "And who are you to tell me this? Get away from him, otherwise it will not be good for him", said Yoongi.

Just then Tae said, "Go Jimin-ah! Please go. I can handle myself." "Are you insane Tae? I am not leaving from here at any cost", said Jimin.

Yoongi rubbed his head in frustation and said, "Guards, took him away." The guards went towards Jimin and hold him tightly in their grip away from Tae. Jimin yelled, "Leave me. Leave me you bastards."

Then Yoongi spoke, "Now see what can I do."

Hey guys, how was the chapter? Stay tuned for the next chapter guys. Next chapter is going to be amazing.

Comment down your favourite part and guess what will happen next.

Comment down guys and let me know what you all think about this story. I am excited for reading your comments.

Please like, comment and follow me. Show me your support guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 796 9
Kim Taehyung, a CEO known for his strictness. The one whose name is enough to make anyone shiver but what will happen when his both kids will be tota...
18.5K 803 18
Just Min Yoongi 'the Nerd' living with his bad boy Mafia Brothers.. Includes #only brotherly relation #depressed #abuse #fluff #major character death
72.2K 2.6K 52
These story is threesome if you are uncomfortable please leave. Jk yoongi and tae they are married couple. They love each other a lot now read if you...
814K 34.4K 43
She is Kim Sundeok. Only daughter of the Kim family. Only sister of the seven older boys.Twin baby sister of Jungkook. A household with chaos. Tro...