School bus graveyard| Logan x...

De BodyofNobody

Please I literally read this yesterday and now I am obsessed with Logan Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
OMG WAIT
I'm sorry
11

7

736 22 19
De BodyofNobody

Saturday, 14:00

Y/n just got out of her  shower and was getting ready. "Hmmm, what to wear?" She wondered. She could wear a pretty dress, that would look cute on her! But the weather's a bit windy.

Oh well, you can't go wrong with some nice looking pants and a chilly shirt!

(Please someone go shopping with me-)

She put on her bag and left the house. The flower shop was a few blocks away. Y/n suddenly felt a bit nervous, going to see Logan. What can they talk about while they hang out together? Will it be awkward? Logan and Y/n's relationship is...confusing. Like seriously, what's with the hand holding? Not like Y/n minds holding hands with him, she thinks it's sweet. And with all those thoughts in her head she didn't realised she was already standing infront of the flower shop.

"Sign...alright" y/n opened the door and the sound of a bell could be heard. "Hello...?" She softly spoked as she closed the door and started walking into the store. "One second!" She heard Logan's voice in another room.

'She's here!' Logan took a deep breath and fixed his clothes before coming out of the room. "H-ey" he said once they shared eye contact. "Heyy!" She walked towards him. "how are you?"  She simply asked. "O-Oh I'm alright, what about you?"  - "good" she replied as she looked around the flower shops. "Wow it's so colourful in here! And it smells amazing!" She inhaled the sweet scent of flowers. "Yeah...there's more in the back, I can show you..." he offered and y/n nodded.
They walk towards the back with more beautiful flowers! "Oh they're so beautiful!" She grinned. Logan was thankful she liked all this, he was afraid she would get bored. Afterall...this is just a flower store. "Ooooh! What's this beautiful flower called" she kneeled down to look at it.

"Oh? T-that's a...."

"Wow! This place is just so magical with all those beautiful flowers and the sun shining through the window, illuminating them all!" Y/n said and turned to look at Logan.

Indeed the place was beautiful, not just the place but the person standing in front of y/n aswell. The sun was softly shining on his face, his beautiful eyes were clear as a diamond. It wasn't just his eyes, the sun complemented his entire face. That's why y/n loves the golden hour.

They stood silent for a second...both completely lost in each others eyes. What was happening? Logan's face showed he was awfully nervous, yet he couldn't take his eyes of this girl in front of him, what did snap him out of his gaze was when a message notification popped up on his phone, which he held on his hand.

"Oh..." he softly said as he read the message. "Hmm...? Everything alright?" Y/n got curious. "U-uh...sorry I have to go" Logan said, shoving his phone in his back pocket. "Huh? Where?" Y/n stood next to him as he packed a bag. "It's already 7pm, I wasn't supposed to stay here for long! Ugh...I still have to water the plants at home" he signed as he out of his bag. "Oh, alright..." y/n muttered. "Uh...heh- um..." Logan played with his fingers. 'Come on Logan...just ask...'

"D-do you...i dont kno..um..join...me? I? Um..dinner?" He didn't even look at her. "Hmm, sure why not! I don't want you to eat dinner all by yourself! Besides, im starving!" Y/n laughed and walked towards the door. "Lets go?" She asked as she opened the door. Logan could only nod and leave the store with her, making sure to lock the door.

On the way to Logan's house was quiet, the two were simply walking next to each other. 'Hmm...the vibe between us was better earlier...' y/n recalled. Y/n was lost in her own thoughts that she didn't even notice Logan's overall presence. 'I...what should I do?! Is she bored? What if I mess this up?! I-I-okay...no, I have to stay calm...I- uh...please let us be home soon!' Logan panicked.

Luckily for Logan, they arrived soon after. "Uhm...make yourself at home" Logan opened the door, allowing her inside. "Oh? Thank you" y/n smiled at him as she entered the door.

"So Uhm..." the two sat in the living room together now. "You said something about watering the plants in your house, right?" Y/n giggled, did he forget? "Oh! Yeah...I guess I should do that now.." he stood up from the couch. "Hey! Let me help, that way you'll be done faster!" She stood up aswell. "You don't hav-" "Logan." She softly said his name, immediately shutting him up. "I want to"  she spoke and slowly walked up to him. Taking his hand, she continued.

"let's do this together"

A mad blush rose around Logan's cheeks. What was she doing? The two shared eye contact. Logan's eyes were filled with nervousness while Y/n's eyes were filled with certainty. She didn't know why she was acting like this. Probably because she saw how nervous Logan was, and she wanted to reassure him and that she's happy to be here.

Y/n was planting the flowers in the kitchen, Logan was upstairs planting the other plants. "Hmm, what should I do next?" She muttered as she just finished watering the plants. "Logan?" She stood by the staircase and called his name. "Huh? Yeah?" She heard him reply back. "I'm done! Should I start making us some dinner?" She asked. "HUH?!" She heard him running to the staircase and he stood by the railing. "N-no! You're the guest I'm supposed to...!" He walked down the stairs. Y/n slightly giggled. "Oh come on Logan, I've got this." She smiled. Logan was standing a stair step above her, she really had to look up to him.

He sighs. "but you know...we could..." he started. "Do it together? That's what I thought!" Y/n finished the sentence and they both chuckled at the moment. "Come on!" Y/n took Logan's hand. "I was thinking abou..." she talked as the two walked down the stairs and entered the kitchen.

"Mmhmm, this was yum!" She said as Logan got up with a smile and put the dishes in the sink. "Yeah it was delicious" he chuckled. Y/n got up and walked towards him. " I should get going Logan its getting late, it's already..." she looked at the clock on the microwave on the kitchen counter behind Logan and her eyes widen.

11:27pm

"What?!" Logan just turned around and saw the time aswell. "That's impossible...we weren't together that long were we?" Y/n asked shocked. She looked outside a window and saw that it was already pitch black. Y/n was quiet panicking. "Damn it...I have to run or else I'll pass out on the streets..." she muttered as Logan heard her. "I- there's a guest bedroom in the house? Uhm..maybe.." Logan returned to his shy/nervous personality. "Logan...I don't want to bother you" she softly spoke as she turned around to get her jacket that was on the chair she sat. "I-..." he started. 'Dang it Logan...just ask her'. She turned around and waited for him to finish. "Hmm?" She asked as she started putting the jacket on. Logan, took a deep breath and looked at her with stern eyes which surprised the girl.

"Take off your jacket, you're staying here"

Y/n got goosebumps all over her body but obeyed the boy in front of her. "Are...you sure?" She asked, he replied with a nod. He walked towards her and took her jacket, slowly putting it on the chair. Logan felt a soft hand on his shoulder, he looked at her and he could see the softness in her eyes. "Logan..." she quietly said. The way she said his name got his heart to beat fast. "Thank you..." she smiled at him as he felt his cheeks blush in embarrassment. "Don't worry about it...come on.." he took the hand that was on his shoulder and together they slowly walked upstairs.

Logan didn't knew why, but he felt so at ease whenever she was with him. He wouldn't stutter, get awkward and cringe, no. He would laugh and talk to her so freely about literally anything! Holding her hand, making her smile...it felt just perfect.

Logan opened a door and walked into the room, still holding the girl's hand and bringing her inside. "Heh...what a beautiful room, it's clear that it's yours" she giggled. There were lots of astrology things in that room. "Haha..yeah I guess so, wait." He let go of her hand, immediately missing the warmth as he walked up to his closet. Y/n saw him open some drawers and soon he came back with sweatpants and a dark blue T shirt. Y/n immediately recognised that shirt and started to giggle. He chuckled seeing her reaction. "Thank you.." she smiled at him as she took the clothes. "No worries, come on.." he walked out the room followed by a smiling y/n. He closed the door and together they walked towards the next room.

He opened it to reveal the guest bedroom. "Woaaah, so neat!" She smiled. "Hahaha yeah...if you need anything, I'm next door" he told her as she put the clothes on the bed. She turned around and walked towards him again. " I have no idea how to thank you " she softly spoke. "Y/n...you thanked me enough" he chuckled. She slightly giggled with him and looked at his eyes. She took a step closer and Logan felt a indescribable feeling. Slowly putting both of her hands on his shoulder...she smiled before pulling him into a hug. Logan was surprised at how he subconsciously hugged her back. They stayed like this, feeling each other's warmth, feeling their heartbeats.

They stayed like this for a long time, and unfortunately the time told them it was time to let go. The two were still holding each other, sharing eye contact. Logan's hand were softly on her waist, her hands were around his neck, the two didn't know what was happening, just that whatever they were doing just felt so perfect and new. Was this love? The two didn't even bother thinking about it. In fact, they weren't thinking anything at all. Just looking into each others eyes, face and body so close, what was happening?

The two just felt like magnets, some kind of invisible force was pushing them towards each other. Logan's lips got closer to hers and he could feel her lips slightly touching his. His eyes were closing, hers too. Just...who would push their lips into the other ones first? They stayed like this for a few seconds, feeling their lips gaze each other. Logan could feel y/n's soft lips, a thin layer of lipgloss on them.

"Logan..." she whispered his name, the movement of her lips as she said his name, got their lips even closer. He subconsciously softly moved her waist towards him. Y/n's left hand moved from his neck, onto his cheek. The two slightly tilted their heads, ready to feel each others lips. He was about to kiss the girl in front of him. Just one slight push and her lips would all be his, he wanted that more than anything.

"it's...7 minutes before midnight." She whispered. What? Logan moved his head back and opened his eyes, locking eyes with the girl in front of him. Her cheeks were red and she looked at something behind him. He turned around to see another clock behind him. He was silently cursing the clock as he let go of her waist. "Oh.." was all he could say. It was silent for a second. "I should probably get dressed and..." she started, looking on the ground. "Uhm..yeah" he took a step back and slightly turned his body away. "Uhm...goodnight.." he whispered as he walked away, closing the door. Y/n was left standing alone. She couldn't believe she was about to kiss the boy. She turned red just reliving the scene. She turned around to look at the clothes on the bed. She smiled before taking off her top and putting on the dark blue shirt. Removing the pants and putting on the sweatshirt, she felt...loved.

Logan entered his room and immediately walked to his closet to get dressed. A simple white shirt and some black sweatpants. He signed as he sat on his bed.

The girl he was about to kiss was next door.  Should he go into her room to check on her? No...he's too embarrassed to see her right now..although, it looked like she wanted the kiss too. Logan was upset with himself, why did it take so long for him to make a move? He turned to look at the clock. 23:58. Will it be awkward when they see each other again? Especially there? He signed and looked down on the floor, but immediately looked up as he heard his door open and closed, and see a girl standing in front of it. He quickly looked at the time 23:59. "Y/n? W-What..." he didn't finish sentence. The girl was speed walking towards him. He blushed seeing her wear his clothes. Before he knew it she stood in front of him, slowly getting on him and sitting on his lap, hugging him. Logan blushed. he once again held onto her waist. The two didn't say anything. Logan just sat on his bed, having a clingy y/n on top of him, not letting him go.
The two shared one more eye contact, before the clock hit 00:00 and together they fall, luckily landing on the bed.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

13.3K 482 13
"𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙞 𝙖𝙢, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙞 𝙖𝙢" - ...
19.1K 297 33
I don't own School bus graveyard but I love Tyler and Aiden so we're gonna focus on my sweetest baby. Tyler🔥 (Go read School Bus Graveyard please :)...
6K 268 20
ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 8 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥...
9.5K 457 10
꒰ 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐃 ꒱ ✧.* ashlyn banner x fem!oc ↳ ❝ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉: olivia williams falls in love with he...