scourge (On-hold)

By khadyjatt

Destiny and Fate are two words Malik don't believe in, he believe focus and target are what give you whatever... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62

51

198 18 4
By khadyjatt

AN AUTAN MAMA BOOKS COLLECTION📕📚
WRITTEN BY:khadyjatt

SCOURGE

CHAPTER 51

The next few days pass by dully, digging and trying to find any significant information that would reconnect him with his biological parent all efforts seem in vain but giving up has never been something Malik does.

"How about you don't tell me what to do and just do as I say?
I don't need your opinion or any ones."

"And I'm telling you the harsh reality,
Forget the difference she wants to be with her husband but you are the only one who can make her do that,
She's fucking lovesick, she missed her husband.........

"Just do as I say,
I send the money take her to the fucking hospital and quit nagging." he cut the call and drop the phone on the table frustrated, he pinch the bridge of his nose and release some air out his mouth.

"You know the right thing to do,
Dude what you are doing is wrong and I promised you this digging into the past will bring nothing but havoc haven't you learned that already?
Had it been you gave that picture back to
Falak the previous day without you going all your way to know things you would be happy today and now you want to know what?
Your biological parents?
Who cares about who gives birth to a child?
You have a father and mother who brought you up with love and..........

"Mubeen.
This should be the last time you will start this stupid conversation with me,
How about you leave me alone and face your own life,
I don't need you or anyone to tell me what I want or how I want to live, my Fucking life my rules...........

"You need someone to tell you that you are a pile of shit,
I mean this man raised you with love as a son,
But you are been a complete twat,
You left his business and everything, he called you didn't pick up, he came you refused to attend to him,
What do you want?
The woman you claimed to love is lying sick She is okay she just needs her husband and you are the only one to make that happen but as always you put yourself first in everything,
You don't care what you did would affect those people you claimed to love,
Or how excited do you think your mum would be if you went ahead searching for a woman who left you after she gave birth to you because she felt you would be a burden or whatever responsibility,
I thought after learning this whole thing you would do better, like trying to prove to them you are a good son, settle your differences, and start a family with your wife, come on Malik, sometimes in life we do things because it's the right thing to do, we don't have to always do what we want."

"Says who?
I do what I want and please, I'm not going to fake emotions just to please a man that hides the truth from his family, you mind your fucking business and stay out of shit that doesn't concern you,
I don't care what you or anyone think,
I do what my instinct told me to which is to know my root, if you ain't helping then fucked off.
My mum would do just fine with or without him,
Pretty sure she's better off without him in her life."

"Did you even hear yourself?
You sound like ............

"Leave my house,
I don't want you around me, don't you have anything to do stop hovering around me trying to detect what I should or shouldn't do with my life, you don't hold such standards for me to abide by what you said,
I mean how many more humiliations do you want me to do for you understand that I don't need you in my life?
Leave me the fuck alone simple as that."Mubeen stared at Malik for a while, as bad as his words hurt the only reason he is still around is that he owe Malik dearly with his life despite his conceited attitude he would never leave a friend in need he's proven that to him numerous of time back then in the military and he did know what he's been through, but this instant he's had enough, Malik should face his problem alone, he should do his things his way and face whatsoever obstacle perhaps that would make him learn his lesson, but at the same time it irks him and terrified him to leave Malik all by himself, dude is already lost in life he would juggle himself and ended up doing something horrible but he need Malik to understand that it's okay to allow people to help and that sometimes we just can't do shit in our own.

"Okay,
I would leave you, do as you want and I don't care but just so you know, Life without people in your life is like a living dead, Do things your way but don't say I don't warn you." With that said Mubeen grabbed his keys from the table and left.

"Fuck me!"

He grabbed his phone and dialed Mubeen's contact, the papers for the follow-up to find his biological parent were with him, he didn't answer which made him throw the phone on the floor, he stood up and headed to the bedroom, he felt miserable and angry at the same time, it's easy for him if he blames Falak for all the wrong in his life, a cowardly act that he used as an excuse to escape the reality of his life.
But as Mubeen said digging into the past brings nothing but pain and it's only a matter of time before he realizes his life is like a circle of no-ending grief one that would either break him apart more or mend him completely.

*************
It hurt a lot that you happened to be a victim in a situation and also feel guilty, she find life even more tiring and unhappy, it's one thing to be biological related to a person is another to be raised by that person, blood is sticker than water that saying is just a fact without any justification because if so this man he claimed to be her dad won't be mopping around the house restlessly, she couldn't figure a way out this predicament she found herself in, she is worried extremely worried about Malik she find herself missing him sometimes despite the affliction he inflicted on her, she wonder how's he's coping at same time she is curious to where there marriage stand because whatsoever and amidst all this charred she's still his wife, a bitter reality she has to face sooner or later, days pass by and it turns to weeks and now is been long 2months without any significant information about Malik nor his mum, she couldn't reach fu'ad to which only intensify her worrisome, everyday it's same routine, her dad would leave early in the morning and come back late night some days he doesn't even comes back while other days he is stuck in his bedroom, she's frustrated and tired of everything.

Today she finally got a hold of Lily on the phone for the past 2months Her contact isn't going the only people she gets in touch with don't give her specific information but Lily always knows something.

"Have you checked on him?"

"I haven't, I don't know what to do, I can't tell right from wrong and I'm certain everyone feels like I'm responsible for everything," Falak says staring at the wall clock as she peeked through the curtain for any sign of her dad, he left about an hour ago he didn't go with a car which had her curious.

"Go to Malik's,
He's been on his own for months, Neither Ahmad nor Mubeen check on him but they are all worried,
They figured he needed time alone for him to see life differently, the last time anyone saw him or heard from him was a month ago when he went to Iran to search for his biological parent."Lily replies as Falak stays quiet.

She felt guilty and responsible for everything,
Allah swt knows she never would have been any happy learning this bitter truth she was much happier being Falak, just a random girl daughter to the farmer.

"Is he back?"

"I'm not sure,
Nobody knows whether or not he's back,
Perhaps you will find that answer when you go to his place, Neither Ahmad nor Mubeen checked on him but they are worried, Malik needs to figure out that life isn't always going to be a bed of roses he needs to learn to appreciate the people in his life,
He's still your husband though regardless of the circumstances so do the needful I'm certain he needs company, although he thinks he didn't no one helped him do it, I hope he's okay."Lily says and Falak releases a heavy breath.

"I'm worried about his dad's health," she says with a pause and clean her tears.

"He's depressed,
He doesn't talk to me or even say anything I can't find peace, I feel responsible for this whole situation.........

"Don't blame yourself for anything Falak,
This was bound to happen in this first place the truth will somehow find its way out if anything your dad is responsible for this whole mess, and I'm afraid Malik is the only person that could fix this,
The last time I heard from fu'ad their mum wasn't happy to, This whole thing is fate it's either everyone takes it as that or I don't know,
Go and check on your husband."Lily says not knowing what else to say.

She has been battling over here with her marriage, whenever the guys split they tend to get moody or somewhat like that, Ahmad spends more time with the baby trying to get away from thought while Mubeen Amirah said she's scared he would smoke his life away in a cigarette, they try not to worry about malik but they, but they just need him to learn that they are important in his life to something that they would eventually regret it or so.

Lily and Falak talked for a while before they hung up, Falak waited to see if her dad would come back but evening slipped tonight and midnight no sign of him Frustrated she left the house, Night had never been her favorite time the trees seemed to come to life and the bird chirps makes the surrounding eerie, she finds it so perilous walking at night, Malik once said to her she's suffering from Nyctophobia she didn't drive rather she find a cab and the drive was so creepy to her especially with the creepy taxi driver, once she arrived at her destination she paid and stand in front of the house, the last time she was here, it was good, nostalgic memories from the past makes her release a heavy breath as she walks as push the gate, it's ajar which makes her furrow her brow, she walks to the front porch and knocks but it open making her peek through the door the dark parlor sending goosebumps around her body.

"Malik!" she called and entered the parlor quickly turning on the light.

The first thing she noticed was how disoriented the parlor was, papers a lot of them sprawled around, and the pile of clothes on the center table was filled with numerous empty containers of what she recognized as his medications and some injections a lot of unusual stuff.

"Malik," she calls her voice raspy and she's extremely terrified at the moment.

"Malik!" she calls and deliberate between climbing upstairs to check or leaving, The second option seems fair and feels like the best option but she's extremely worried.

She picks one of the papers and reads them confused then drops it as she peeks through the kitchen door.

The parlor door screeches open making her quickly turn from where she's standing, to her surprise it's him.

She's not sure if he saw her or acted like she was invisible but he headed upstairs, from all indications he just got back his suitcase and backpack says it all, she stood rooted on her spot confused and then she heard the sound which made her furrow her brow and quickly climb the stairs.

"Malik!" she calls worriedly knocking on the door where the cry is coming from.

"Malik!" she knocks banging aggressively on the door as the door flies open.

He grabs her aggressively by the scarf.

"What do you want with me?
Haven't you done enough damage?
I hate you!
I hate you!!
And leave me the fuck alone." he yell and tossed her to the ground making her hit her head on the wooden floor as he shut the door loud.

But she was not leaving, there was no way on this planet she would leave Malik with a baby she didn't know where he got from, A lot of questions raced through her mind and the baby kept crying which terrified her so she called the helpline immediately a single mistake with far consequences that would later make her regret her action.

**************
When he went to Iran a month ago he wasn't sure what to expect but what unfolded was something he wished he stayed back and never dug too deep into stuff just like Mubeen suggested, he has been taking pills, steroids, and any other things to keep him company, he's always by himself and he doesn't think he needs anyone company anymore, he roams in Iran for days before tracing his identity, born and raised in the small village of mosouleh his biological mum who's name is Salimah grow up there, married at the age of 17 to a random man who offered her parents money, she was taken to Syria where she stays until the war which lead to her crossing the border and giving birth to malik but that isn't all,
She gave him away because she hates his dad who died during the war, She sees him as a bitter memory as a result of whatever predicament she went through so she leaves him at the refugee camp where he later gets adopted,
His mum went back to her parents to start a new life, remarried a man, and moved to Afghanistan,
War once again tore her new family apart her husband got killed by the Taliban while her daughter was taken away from her, somehow his mother managed to escape and find her way back to Iran by then her mother passed away she stayed with her dad who also died due to hunger,
His mum lives all her life by herself with the pain of losing both children who deep beneath her don't know whether or not they are alive,
He was opportune to be with his mum and stay with her for the past few days until she passed away, he tried his best to make sure she stayed alive but she has been sick and left unattended for a while but the little time spent with her he's satisfied because he created a bond that he never thought he would with anyone blood for sure is a lot thicker than water,
And the baby with him is his niece,
His sister was home prior a week before he had arrived said his mum but she dropped the baby and left without a care blaming her for the misfortunate and misery she'd been through in life, His mum gave him  some pictures of his sister and perhaps some information about her perhaps he would find her but he's tired of digging into past, even though he was opportune to meet his biological mum the few days with her was worth it to him and he get to discover a lot about himself that he doesn't know,
His life can never be less complicated he feels tired and alone like he doesn't belong anywhere,
It takes days before he gets the necessary papers for him to leave with the baby she's barely 4months or so, he had no idea he had a lot of patience in him until now, he's dealing with more than he could handle at the moment,
He wasn't sure what to expect but falak in his home was not part of it, he hated her because he believed she was responsible for his predicament and this whole roller coaster he was going through in life.

He sat on the chair just staring at the little girl who's crying,
what's he gonna do?
He do already line up all the necessities in her front but she pick none, the siren that filled the quiet night is what makes him peek through the window and falak was speaking with some officers,
He pick the little girl and she stops crying and exit the bedroom but by the time he reach downstairs they are in the parlor.

"Why are you in my house?"he ask looking at the police officer who is now inspecting the centre table as he grab one of the pills containers.

"Your wife here is worried you had a baby that she doesn't know about."

"She is not my wife and the baby is safe with me,
so leave."

"That would be difficult AMAD Malik if I'm not mistaken,
Because this have to got a lot of explanation and for the babies safety ofcrse."the police officer reply grabbing one of needle from the table as Malik glance at flak who's now standing awkwardly she already knows where this whole is leading to and she's afraid that this will end up terribly bad not how she wanted.

Deliberation and talk one after the other, what started as a mere routine checked escalated to drugs charges Maliks was arrested ofcrse and was taken to the station with one of the female police officer who has the baby since Malik refused to let falak have the baby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.1K 13
A collection of possesive and desi short stories !! avidity means great enthusiasm or passion with romantic feelings .. β€’π™πˆπŒπ€πŒ~πŠπ€π’π‡πˆπ’π‡ #...
62.3K 6.7K 72
Sakeena Ibrahim Abdulmaleek; Fierce, bold, challenging and brave. Never thought her life will turn out that way. At the age of fourteen, her life cha...
24.4K 3.2K 43
"Just one look and I knew this guy was going to be the one to break all my barriers. I'm 26years and I've never dated before. I was always hesitant a...
134K 12.4K 58
Book one in the Dantata Series She joked about getting a husband at the wedding. He was the groom's cousin. They say some love stories start when you...